Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,773 members, 7,959,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] (58754 Views)

Armed Robber Lynched By Mob In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) / Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) / Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by epospiky(m): 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
What if the mobs were wrong about the suspects? Let's not take laws into our hands. We have officials who are in charge of such case. Enough nigerians!

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by dejust(m): 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
They gave them a dose of what they use to give their captives. Good riddance for bad and rubbish.
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Micahyah: 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
Claroo: I'm against Jungle Justice. We are nt even sure whether it was a False Alarm or not.
See you head like against jungle justice if na ur sister dem wan kidnap na u go start the beating
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by temzybabe(f): 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
Adyrin: Na so....
Cut him kpekus comot!

Thank God today was for d owner!
cheesy
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by hardywaltz(m): 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
In a country where Judges and the NJC (the highest Judicial body) do not have patience for court process, I wonder why ordinary Nigerians won't engange in jungle justice or self help.
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by keandre: 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
Micahyah:
See you head like against jungle justice if na ur sister dem wan kidnap na u go start the beating

lol,sumtyms jungle justice gud oo if u hand em ova to police naw play play em dn release dem
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by EbolaParasite: 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
dejust: They gave them a dose of what they use to give their captives. Good riddance for bad and rubbish.

Jungle justice helps no one. It is actually better to apprehend them and make them confess. This way, they can reveal other members of their gang or sponsors. Beating and killing solves no problem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by ibdeals1(m): 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
na wa o angry
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Coldfeet(f): 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
We still haven't learnt anything from the Aluu killings? Everyday jungle justice gets meted out to defenseless citizens!

Be they kidnappers or not NO ONE! Deserves such treatment!!

Two Wrongs awfully NEVER makes a Right!

Shame on me if I were a spectator and didn't do anything to stop the beatings!

Shame on me for rushing to open this thread despite the "viewer discretion" warning! (What was I expecting sef! People dancing?)

Shame on our government that has made its people lose hope on the law enforcers! Thereby taking the law upon themselves! Albeit WORSE than those law enforcers that we feel are not capable.

Reading thru the ops narrative gave me the conclusion that he was probably one of the "Head crackers" that beat that man like thatangry see his tone even?

Shame! Shame! Shame! Shame! And yet when petrodollar and his gang lash out at Nigerias barbarism someone will say BAN them!
I love my Country Nigeria Yet! Sometimes I wonder if the Nigeria I love exist only in my dreams. sad

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Balkan(m): 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
eleojo23: It wasn't stated anywhere that they were confirmed kidnappers.
There is so much violence/ hate flowing in the blood of many.

Even if they were really kidnappers, did they have to be beaten to near-death? Couldn't they have been subdued and handed over to the authorities?
This practice of people always taking laws into their hands is the height of crudeness.
And most times, people are quick to cast a stone at another person and even kill him for a wrongdoing when they themselves may have indulged in worse acts in the past only that they were not caught.

Yes, we should frown at evil but there are better ways to do it than acting like barbarians.
it seems you are a kidnapper sympathizer. or you are a kidnapper
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by kobonaire(m): 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
Alleged kidnappers are beaten to a pulp, while leaders that steal millions (and indirectly affect millions by their actions) get praised... indeed an irony.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by dada01(m): 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
What were they thinking.

You want go kidnap:
1. In broad day light
around 3pm - 4pm
2. You did it a stone throw to the university main gate (funny)
3. No weapon was found with them or sleeping drugs (am like this guys dey craze)

OR

Perhaps they are not KIDNAPPERS

Dat girl needs to answer some questions o

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
ahhhhh kidnappers they should a fair hearing . but in my state Anambra they are sentence to death and all there property will be destroyed.
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by eleojo23: 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
Balkan: it seems you are a kidnapper sympathizer. or you are a kidnapper
so jungle justice is the way to go?

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
In this country jungle justice is the best for people like these, some persons are just ranting because they were not there to witness the who thing, these bois almost made away with that girl but not for hold up.
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by bebe2(f): 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hmmmm wat a jungle
cry cry
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by dukila: 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tht chick could have been a runs gurl tht stole from them or something, and upon confronting her screamed "kidnappers". Gurls are capable of that.

I find it hard to believe that two grown men would want to kidnap someone in front of a UNIVERSITY gate at day time.

5 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Femistico(m): 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
is it possible to kidnap a grown up girl btw 3.30-4.30pm?...
well if its true dats dere luck
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by kobonaire(m): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
eleojo23: It wasn't stated anywhere that they were confirmed kidnappers.
There is so much violence/ hate flowing in the blood of many.

Even if they were really kidnappers, did they have to be beaten to near-death? Couldn't they have been subdued and handed over to the authorities?
This practice of people always taking laws into their hands is the height of crudeness.
And most times, people are quick to cast a stone at another person and even kill him for a wrongdoing when they themselves may have indulged in worse acts in the past only that they were not caught.

Yes, we should frown at evil but there are better ways to do it than acting like barbarians.
Balkan: it seems you are a kidnapper sympathizer. or you are a kidnapper
@eleojo23 has made many points, try and dispute the points instead of making accusation against @eleojo23.
Also when leaders steal millions, are you equally up in arms about punishing them in a similar brutal way? Yet you clamor for inhumane treatment of common criminals.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
I don't blame them. It is unfortunate, but what's the other alternative? Turn them over to the police that they will bribe and be let loose within the hour?
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
Why am I not surprised to see Nairalanders blaming the girl? This is why I rarely log in anymore.
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by kobonaire(m): 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
Lacomus: In this country jungle justice is the best for people like these, some persons are just ranting because they were not there to witness the who thing, these bois almost made away with that girl but not for hold up.
ok, so why no jungle justice for the leaders that loot our public funds?? Or you de fear Oga @ d top? ..... man pass man .... criminal get levels
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by coolvitus(m): 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
NA wht u wish others go surlly com back to u.
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by cuttiemama(f): 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
emmyrichie: They should have killed em.

Guy, it might be you tomorrow.
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Suntemi(m): 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
EbolaParasite:

Jungle justice helps no one. It is actually better to apprehend them and make them confess. This way, they can reveal other members of their gang or sponsors. Beating and killing solves no problem

God bless whoever sponsored your education. And to those teachers and lecturers, God bless them too. You've said it all.
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by bejeria101(m): 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
Read the post well,because you have data doesnt mean u shouldnt use your brain,toasting gone wrong? Why would the gal raise alarm if there wasnt anytin wrong?
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Claroo(m): 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
Micahyah:
Lol grin...just pray say make u no be at d receivin end of d consequence of False Alarm sha.
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by adeowo84(m): 2:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
phransix147: U no carry AK 47,No RPG no bomb and u wan go kidnap? Those guys soley trust dia juju and it has failed them... Even see where dem wan kidnap person sef Calabar? Town wey be say if u be stranger everybody go know... Let them dance to the turn no time

abi o...for my alma mata na him dem want exhibit there evil deed...calabar south boys enh!
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
That part of the country again? The last time the four innocent victims were supposed to be criminals. I only hope this is not a case of history repeating itself.

Jungle justice sucks big time.
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by ZeusAyo: 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
The kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent takes it by the "HORN" sorry by force
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by BreezyRita(f): 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
donnypool:

mr man, how many girls have you toasted that shouted kidnap on you?
Eh eh?? You've not seen very rough toasters o! The #itsByForce kind.........
Anyways, these people shouldn't have taken the law into their hands! I mean, even if they were kidnappers,is this the best
Thought we'd learnt better from Aluu??
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Wahala90: 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
OneNaira6: Since when do Calabar people start doing this?

how the attackers any different from the kidnappers? Say no to jungle justice. if you catch a criminal, hand them to the cops.

so that the cops get their share of the biz and set them free. Mumu advocate!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) / Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) / Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.