Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] (58612 Views)

Armed Robber Lynched By Mob In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) / Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) / Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
[quote author=ntbaby][/quote] yep I'm base in calabar the whole thing happen Close to unical filling station which was where I was.
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
priscaoge: They would have handed them over to the appropriate authority to handle them,I hate this Nigerian's idea of taking laws into their hands,too bad. This was exactly what happened when they killed Llyod,Ugonna n their friends(ALUU4)

May the souls of those innocent guys RIP!
You're right dear, but i think is imperative touching them alittle bit before handling them to the cops because the rate of corruption in Nigeria is too high.

Those people you reffered to as appropriate authority will at last free them for money, infact on my own witness this has always been a perpetual incident in that same terrotory, so for me i guess those jungle guys are right cos Nigerian cops are not competent when they see rubbies, thereby helping corruption to propagate properly.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by priscaoge(f): 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
pelij: You're right dear, but i think is imperative touching them alittle bit before handling them to the cops because the rate of corruption in Nigeria is too high.

Those people you reffered to as appropriate authority will at last free them for money, infact on my own witness this has always been a perpetual incident in that same terrotory, so for me i guess those jungle guys are right cos Nigerian cops are not competent when they see rubbies, thereby helping corruption to propagate properly.

I understand what u are saying,but I think they can only do that when they have enough evidence to prove that they are guilty as charged! Nigerians likes jungle justice a lot,they have sent innocent souls to great beyond because they are been accused wrongly. Let's be reasonable for once while passing a judgement. Those guys might be innocent. Who believed that ALUU4 victims were innocent until they burnt them alive.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Tundeiab(m): 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
kmoneyman: Any weapons found on them?
DIDNT KNOW THEY KIDNAP WITH WEAPON.
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
priscaoge:

I understand what u are saying,but I think they can only do that when they have enough evidence to prove that they are guilty as charged! Nigerians likes jungle justice a lot,they have sent innocent souls to great beyond because they are been accused wrongly. Let's be reasonable for once while passing a judgement. Those guys might be innocent. Who believed that ALUU4 victims were innocent until they burnt them alive.
hahahaha, you so funny, owk i borrow your point anyway, but why should the young girl in question exclaim in such a manner if those guys were'nt kidnappers
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
erad: 'suspected kidnappers' in my opinion. For all I care, it might be a toasting attempt gone wrong and it's just wrong to conclude they are kidnappers when you didn't even bother following them to the police station to hear their side of the story.

So much venom we reserve for ourselves. A false alarm or unfounded suspicion is all we need to turn on a fellow human like we are not one.

The government has failed us but most importantly, we have failed ourselves and generations unborn.

Toasting my foot. I'm sure you won't be saying this if they had successfully kidnapped the girl only to demand ransome and later kill the girl.

Yes it was the same Akwa ibom where the daughter of a council boss was kidnapped and killed. Next time, you don't wait for a girl to call you a kidnapper simply because you want to toast her as you claimed.

Damnit only jobless fucktarrds go about harassing women on the streets. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by dein77(m): 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
I'm not surprised at all at the barbarity displaced by most Nigerians. I'm yet to recover from the shock I suffered from the ALUU4 lynching and eventual murder. The negative impacts of decades of misrule and bad government are finally surfacing in us.

Life seems the easiest thing to take in Nigeria. We shouldn't revenge the years of misrule on fellow citizens at the slightest of suspicion of their committing a crime. Our government officials have done worse and are doing worse, and we are yet to get in their faces.

Jungle justice further confirms the Whites' belief we are yet to complete our evolution. Our attitudes and values have continued to sway me towards that conclusion- that we are yet to civilise.

We have appropriate authorities in place. Let's desist from taking the law into our hands. Government should make a legislation prohibiting this nonsense.

Stop JUNGLE JUSTICE.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
dein77: I'm not surprised at all at the barbarity displaced by most Nigerians. I'm yet to recover from the shock I suffered from the ALUU4 lynching and eventual murder. The negative impacts of decades of misrule and bad government are finally surfacing in us.

Life seems the easiest thing to take in Nigeria. We shouldn't revenge the years of misrule on fellow citizens at the slightest of suspicion of their committing a crime. Our government officials have done worse and are doing worse, and we are yet to get in their faces.

Jungle justice further confirms the Whites' belief we are yet to complete our evolution. Our attitudes and values have continued to sway me towards that conclusion- that we are yet to civilise.

We have appropriate authorities in place. Let's desist from taking the law into our hands. Government should make a legislation prohibiting this nonsense.

Stop JUNGLE JUSTICE.

Now tell me who is comtting the crimes going on in Nigeria since everybody looks innocent by mere looking at them. The last time the SSS arrested Ogwuche, the civil societies went around talking shiit. Where are they now that the guy they canvassed for his release suddenly becomes a terrorist and bomb Nyanya motorpark ?

The Nigerian state has failed the citizenry and it's left for the ordinary to protect themselves from the evil ones among them.
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by dein77(m): 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
Adufetohposh: Serves them right! Blood thirsty demons... I wonder what would av been d lady's fate if they had succeeded. angry

You and those who liked this ridiculous statement of yours are not humans. Take your frustration to the corrupt people in power. Don't indulge in some evil appetite to revenge the decades of sufferings and deprivation .
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by dein77(m): 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
Bluetooth2:
People.are innocent until proven guilty by a court.

Now tell me who is comtting the crimes going on in Nigeria since everybody looks innocent by mere looking at them. The last time the SSS arrested Ogwuche, the civil societies went around talking shiit. Where are they now that the guy they canvassed for his release suddenly becomes a terrorist and bomb Nyanya motorpark ?

The Nigerian state has failed the citizenry and it's left for the ordinary to protect themselves from the evil ones among them.
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
dein77:

You and those who liked this ridiculous statement of yours are not humans. Take your frustration to the corrupt people in power. Don't indulge in some evil appetite to revenge the decades of sufferings and deprivation .

You are a fishbrain buddy

Why not tell the criminals disturbing the peace of the ordinary Nigerians to direct their frustrations at those in government that had failed them over the years.

The only sicktards here is you and those iddiots making life terrible for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by jude33084(m): 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
emmyrichie: They should have killed em.

...And you complain about BH senseless killings undecided

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
*Smh* shocked

How them take sure say this Guy na criminal

If them see correct kidnapper them fit wait grin
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by priscaoge(f): 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
pelij: hahahaha, you so funny, owk i borrow your point anyway, but why should the young girl in question exclaim in such a manner if those guys were'nt kidnappers

My Dear U and I are not there,this is one reason Y I don't judge people or pass judgement based on one party's side of the story. Remember ALUU4,same thing happened when the so called boy raised false alarm. Am not saying that the boys in question are innocent because I don't know them. People should drop this attitude of taking laws into their hands. Don't be surprised that @ d end of the day,they might be innocent.
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Charles4075(m): 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
In Fela's voice- I sorry for my people.
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by masqot(m): 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
No to JuNgLe JuSTiCe!
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
priscaoge:

My Dear U and I are not there,this is one reason Y I don't judge people or pass judgement based on one party's side of the story. Remember ALUU4,same thing happened when the so called boy raised false alarm. Am not saying that the boys in question are innocent because I don't know them. People should drop this attitude of taking laws into their hands. Don't be surprised that @ d end of the day,they might be innocent.
Sha you don win lawyer lawyer.
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Missmossy(f): 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jeeeeez! This is so inhuman,jungle justice is a never a good way to maim criminals or even supposed ones also.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
Just pray u don't fall victim once, if u do, u will surely wish them dead. If Nigerian govt should allow all Nigerians reap exactly what they sow, especially when they deserve jungle justice, Nigeria will b a much better place to stay.
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by misreal(m): 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
it was three of them.the last one that was not mentioned was guarded by a police man that knows him in my street to avoid being beating.they are still in police custody.
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by erico2k2(m): 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
donnypool:

allu guys were trying to toast a girl?
No they went to collect money owed them when the villagers decided their faces look strange and set upon them.this is how it all started AKA Jungle Justice.Kidnappers no arms eh?
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by ceo003: 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
erad: 'suspected kidnappers' in my opinion. For all I care, it might be a toasting attempt gone wrong and it's just wrong to conclude they are kidnappers when you didn't even bother following them to the police station to hear their side of the story.

So much venom we reserve for ourselves. A false alarm or unfounded suspicion is all we need to turn on a fellow human like we are not one.

The government has failed us but most importantly, we have failed ourselves and generations unborn.

u b moist toto grin
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by DonaldGenes(m): 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
eleojo23: It wasn't stated anywhere that they were confirmed kidnappers.

And to think that this was carried out within the environs of an academic community, one begins to wonder what they are really learning.

Even if they were really kidnappers, did they have to be beaten to near-death? Couldn't they have been subdued and handed over to the authorities?
This practice of people always taking laws into their hands is the height of crudeness.

Yes, we should frown at evil but there are better ways to do it than acting like barbarians.
If Jungle justice will deter people, so be it
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by omo2sexy(f): 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
How do we prove this now? Because it might be onto boyfriend and girl friend matter,how possible it is for a young guy like this to kidnap a mature lady? Not even secondary school student,some time we have to think befor we do some
Thing,This is how innocent boys where burnt to death at bayelsa some years back
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by rafcrown(m): 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
SAY NO TO KIDNAPPING
GET RICH QUICK PEOPLE SHOULD BE READY TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES
SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE AS WELL But you can handle them small so that they will never forger the ugly experience
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by JurassicPark: 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
This is what you get when Law Enforcers continually fail to live up to the billing plus the corrupt legal system..the people have lost every hope on the police and judicial system on issues concerning life and death of common people. so Jungle justice is the new swag #BananaRepublic #Pathetic
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Jasi7(m): 11:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
donnypool:

mr man, how many girls have you toasted that shouted kidnap on you?

Abeg help me ask our law abiding citizen...
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Mandy07(f): 11:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
D unfortunate guy dat was almost beaten 2 death who is a fourth year student of public health department @ unical was said 2 av hosted a birthday party 4 d girl with d hope of getting sex in exchange 4 his effort but unfortunately 4 him tins didn't turn out d way he had planned coz d girl refused en so he ganged up wit 2 oda of his friends,went 2 girl's house,beat her up,dragged her in2 d vehicle en sat on her so she won't scream 4 help.it was just God dat saved her by causing dat traffic jam coz she only manged 2 scream 4 d help she got.
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by nduchucks: 11:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
The dumb police officers are handling the bloody victim without gloves. This is how ebola, hiv, and other diseases are transmitted with ease. SMH
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by dnawah(m): 11:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
women causing problems since the creation and God never rested after creating them.
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
MissMeiya: I don't blame them. It is unfortunate, but what's the other alternative? Turn them over to the police that they will bribe and be let loose within the hour?

This kidnappers are heartless,wen my sister was kidnapped,they were negotiating for the ransome and you cant believe the bloody bá§tards were calling my mum MOMMY,they kept her for 8 days till we paid d ransome. I dont support jungle justice,but this kidnappers are heartless,trust me.
Re: Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] by ceo003: 12:09am On Sep 24, 2014
fabiano09:

This kidnappers are heartless,wen my sister was kidnapped,they were negotiating for the ransome and you cant believe the bloody bá§tards were calling my mum MOMMY,they kept her for 8 days till we paid d ransome. I dont support jungle justice,but this kidnappers are heartless,trust me.
he should have been turned to suya . i hate kidnappers. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested / Johnson Chrome Adekunle: Toronto City Most Wanted Identity Thief, A Nigerian / Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.