Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,186 members, 7,825,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

what will you do, if this should happen on your wedding nite????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / what will you do, if this should happen on your wedding nite????? (3072 Views)

Be Sincere What Are You Going To Do If This Should Happen To You / Please Boys And Girl What Will Be Your Reaction If This Should Happen?? / Annoying Things That Happen On Bbm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

what will you do, if this should happen on your wedding nite????? by klassic(m): 12:26am On Sep 23, 2014
A guy dated a girl for 3yrs
without sex,
even after their Traditional
marriage the girl did not still
allow the
guy
to touch her. So the
wedding day was fixed and
the day
before
the wedding was the
bachelors eve. so all
his friends were with
their girl frnds and they
were having Fun so he was
very Hot
but
his fiancee turned him down
again and begged him
to wait a little longer so he
agreed. At last
d D-DAY
finally came and the guy was
waiting
patiently for the wedding to be
over.....at 6pm the latest couple
was at
home relaxing so the guy ask
his wife to come to the
bathroom with
him but she said she is shy
and can't bath with him so
the guy agreed so she went to
take her
bath first and after her bath
she went to bed while her
husband also
went to take his bath. when he
finished
bathing he came out naked to
meet his
wife who was already asleep
so he went
to the bed and kissed her
then
she woke up and was panting
when she
saw her
husband but he was already
romancing
her and she
started crying begging him to
wait till nightfall but he was
too Hot so
he managed to control himself.
she asked
him to wait let her get sum rest
that when
she wakes
up he will do what ever he
desires. Around 9pm armed
robbers attacked them, they
were 5 in
number and the five of them
took turn in raping his wife d
first guy disvirgined her, he
couldn't
bear it, he cried as he watched
those
heartless men force themselves
in his wife. they left her
unconscious. she
was rushed
to d
hospital and when she
regained her
consciousness her husband
sent
her packing. Did d guy
do d rite thing by sending her
packing? if
you were d guy what will you
do?
Please friends, Be sincere. ...
PLS MAKE SURE YOU PUT URSELF
IN THE
GUY
SHOE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: what will you do, if this should happen on your wedding nite????? by Chukkasy(m): 12:33am On Sep 23, 2014
I should put myself in the guys shoes?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: what will you do, if this should happen on your wedding nite????? by Chukkasy(m): 12:35am On Sep 23, 2014
meanwhile I don't understand the topic

4 Likes

Re: what will you do, if this should happen on your wedding nite????? by Amthol(m): 12:57am On Sep 23, 2014
The situation is seriously serious and d action that took place is an everlasting wound directly at the centre of his heart. In the actual sense the wedding is a broken one and d best thing for the couple is to break up and start again with a diffrnt person

4 Likes

Re: what will you do, if this should happen on your wedding nite????? by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:15am On Sep 23, 2014
Eleyi gidan gan.

It'll be hard. The guy would need proper counselling and therapy to really overcome this.

I don't pray or wish to be in his shoe.

But i'll advice him to accept the lady, he waited for so long, he shouldn't give up like that.
The girl was even molested, it'll also be a bad experience for d girl.

She will feel the pain more than the guy will ever feel it.

I hope she recovers soon. Double wahala.

2 Likes

Re: what will you do, if this should happen on your wedding nite????? by naijaboiy: 1:25am On Sep 23, 2014
Chukkasy: I should put myself in the guys shoes?www.nairaland.com/attachments/1726422_idontblameyou_jpeg8e0c18b375f9a61b6ad52b496d26e236
gringringringrin
I just can't stop laughing cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: what will you do, if this should happen on your wedding nite????? by NaMe4: 1:31am On Sep 23, 2014
Lol
I was even wondering whether the girl had some sort of congenital anomaly, only for the robbers to ascertain the normality of the hidden treasure and allay such fears in the newest husband in town!

2 Likes

Re: what will you do, if this should happen on your wedding nite????? by naijaboiy: 1:32am On Sep 23, 2014
Well this is a very serious case and I just hope it isn't real lipsrsealed

But if it were to happen to me I don't think things will remain the same again after watching someone else take what I rightly deserve...

It's painful,,but breaking up is not the issue because they have already completed their sacred vows and more over,,people marry non virgins these days...

A therapy will do just fine.... smiley

1 Like

Re: what will you do, if this should happen on your wedding nite????? by naijaboiy: 1:33am On Sep 23, 2014
Mods please move this to the front page and Op(klassic) please change the topic of this thread,,its not quite catchy undecided

1 Like

Re: what will you do, if this should happen on your wedding nite????? by emmyw(m): 1:45am On Sep 23, 2014
Hmmm
Re: what will you do, if this should happen on your wedding nite????? by AKMoney1(m): 1:46am On Sep 23, 2014
I'm so disappointed, reading an old story with silly topic. angry
Re: what will you do, if this should happen on your wedding nite????? by daveP(m): 1:46am On Sep 23, 2014
Ave seen this topic before. ! Hmm neva pray to be in his shoes. Besides d anger of getting to her 1st will take over the husband.
The lady will have more pain ( pain of being molested+ regretting she delayed her man only for misfortune to take over)

1 Like

Re: what will you do, if this should happen on your wedding nite????? by swisschris(m): 2:16am On Sep 23, 2014
Ifo chaa kpiiii.......WOR.!!!
Re: what will you do, if this should happen on your wedding nite????? by Nobody: 2:20am On Sep 23, 2014
hahahaha.....i jus dey imagine d man dey watch rude bois dey knack im wife
Re: what will you do, if this should happen on your wedding nite????? by cyborg1(m): 2:55am On Sep 23, 2014
I still believe that she was in conditional virginity, which is threat to a marriage!

*Because some naturaly lack romantic appetite.
*Some have genital anomali.
*While some may have scarley attitude or appearance against men.

Pre-marital sex is very bad - which I do not encourage at all, but he should have know in one way or another why the major marital binding force should be compromised.
How could she kept starving for what she claimed to be desiring her whole life, even when licenced to have it.
''Wait...wait...and wait'' excuses that early!

Depending on his church anyways, I suggest he should get proof of her sexual weaknesses, it will fetch him a divorce approval from the diocessan tribunal, if he wish to call it quit.
The church doesn't support sexual condition that can subjects a spouse into adultery.
Re: what will you do, if this should happen on your wedding nite????? by tpia1: 4:14am On Sep 23, 2014
naijaboiy: Mods please move this to the front page and Op(klassic) please change the topic of this thread,,its not quite catchy undecided

what kinds of topics make front page these days?
Re: what will you do, if this should happen on your wedding nite????? by tpia1: 4:14am On Sep 23, 2014
@ story

lord have mercy, op go and watch derailed, its more catchy.
Re: what will you do, if this should happen on your wedding nite????? by tpia1: 4:16am On Sep 23, 2014
cyborg1: What if

what will you do.

what if would be what if the man developed erectile dysfunction on his wedding night after waiting five years to have sex with the lady.
Re: what will you do, if this should happen on your wedding nite????? by linnyx: 4:33am On Sep 23, 2014
I can't stop laughing...
You got it spot on buddy, thanks! Your response is so on point. Put whose self in what shoes; the guy is not serious
naijaboiy:
gringringringrin
I just can't stop laughing cheesy cheesy
Re: what will you do, if this should happen on your wedding nite????? by cyborg1(m): 5:08am On Sep 23, 2014
tpia1:

what will you do.

what if would be what if the man developed erectile dysfunction on his wedding night after waiting five years to have sex with the lady.

No. Not the man buddy. He is proven functional. It's the lady that has sexual problems.
The guy needs like forever to heal from his psychological shock. Believe me, he is more traumatised than the woman.
Flash of that incidence will keep recalling each time he wants to lay her, which would be a turn off.
Re: what will you do, if this should happen on your wedding nite????? by tpia1: 5:20am On Sep 23, 2014
^ i'm just helping the op with some storylines for his next topic.

this current one is too silly.
Re: what will you do, if this should happen on your wedding nite????? by olashas(f): 8:18am On Sep 23, 2014
cyborg1:

No. Not the man buddy. He is proven functional. It's the lady that has sexual problems.
The guy needs like forever to heal from his psychological shock. Believe me, [/b]he is more traumatised than the woman[b].
Flash of that incidence will keep recalling each time he wants to lay her, which would be a turn off.
Huh? shocked. She got raped repeatedly undecided. What can be more traumatic than that?
Re: what will you do, if this should happen on your wedding nite????? by pretydiva(f): 9:18am On Sep 23, 2014
Marriage is 4 better or worse. Though it's nt gonna b easy,buh d hubby shld stand by her tru thick n thin
Re: what will you do, if this should happen on your wedding nite????? by valmunich(m): 9:31am On Sep 23, 2014
The husband got it all wrong, he just acted like the whole ish was the lady's fault. Well, literally I still find it hard to believe your story shaa smiley
Re: what will you do, if this should happen on your wedding nite????? by Geenet: 10:17am On Sep 23, 2014
Nairaland peepz amd their funny comments.
Re: what will you do, if this should happen on your wedding nite????? by cyborg1(m): 10:29am On Sep 23, 2014
olashas:
Huh? shocked. She got raped repeatedly undecided. What can be more traumatic than that?

Let me ask u. How would u feel if u get into a room and find ur husband or boyfriend on another woman, red handed?
That is the imaginary pain u should think of here, which many kills on the spot. You won't even be charged for murder, if proven beyond every reasonable doubt, for justice understands ur PAIN.
This is a case of losing ur partner who is under pleasure.

Except if he never loved her dearly, more than his sisters even. Otherwise his pain would be more than cutting your skin open at interval and applying pepper on the wound, which brave ones would choose to risk their bullet trying to save her.
You don't even remember that they were joined into one body, do you?
Re: what will you do, if this should happen on your wedding nite????? by hatux: 11:28am On Sep 23, 2014
I pray such will never happen to me, but the guy there in that situation' I think he did the very right thing...
Re: what will you do, if this should happen on your wedding nite????? by Haywhymido(m): 11:33am On Sep 23, 2014
U must be kidding me, rush her to hospital Hospital ko gas station ni. If after ur wedding u caan still be so selfish lyk dis with ur body wen ur hubby calls 4 u, den dat too bad. Wasnt she tired when dose big bros took turn on her? There r sum thins u just do 4 love. Na d guy,i pity o after dat long wait. Nonsense
Re: what will you do, if this should happen on your wedding nite????? by iamkay(m): 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
why so, so,so come plenty like this pikin_like thread
Re: what will you do, if this should happen on your wedding nite????? by reaky(m): 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
Op you try
Nolywood movie titled TANGO still in preview copy when i watched it
Re: what will you do, if this should happen on your wedding nite????? by olashas(f): 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
cyborg1:

Let me ask u. How would u feel if u get into a room and find ur husband or boyfriend on another woman, red handed?
That is the imaginary pain u should think of here, which many kills on the spot. You won't even be charged for murder, if proven beyond every reasonable doubt, for justice understands ur PAIN.
This is a case of losing ur partner who is under pleasure.

Except if he never loved her dearly, more than his sisters even. Otherwise his pain would be more than cutting your skin open at interval and applying pepper on the wound, which brave ones would choose to risk their bullet trying to save her.
You don't even remember that they were joined into one body, do you?

I don't expect you to understand the pain a woman feels when she is screwed repeatedly. Yes. Her husband saw all that occured but two things happened to her. She witnessed it (like he did) but she was also the victim.
Re: what will you do, if this should happen on your wedding nite????? by iceberylin(m): 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
Chukkasy: I should put myself in the guys shoes?
grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Getting Your Ex Back - Would You Take Back An Ex Who Left You For Someone Else? / Why Don't Girls Like Me? / When Should You Introduce Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend To Your Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.