Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Getting Your Ex Back - Would You Take Back An Ex Who Left You For Someone Else? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Your Ex Back - Would You Take Back An Ex Who Left You For Someone Else? (3071 Views)

See What A Girl Replied Her Ex Who Asked The Difference Btw Him&her Current Boyf / What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Your Ex Back - Would You Take Back An Ex Who Left You For Someone Else? by Rossieb: 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
Michael went through untold heartache and depression when his ex-girlfriend, Julia, told him she didn’t love him anymore and left him for another guy amidst tears and pleading. Well, that other guy eventually dumped her, and now she is calling and sending messages, pleading with Michael to take her back, even though she had ignored him when things were rosy between her and the other guy. If you were in Michael’s shoes, what would you do? Take her back now that she has come crawling back or simply ignore her? Make your comments after watching this video till the end:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzH9UbhyjdY

For the complete guide visit this blog: http:www.BreakupCare.com

Everywhere you turn these days, someone is talking about "The Secret". I knew it was definitely in the mainstream when Saturday Night Live recently did a skit on it! However, the law of attraction is not really a "secret". I've known about it for almost 10 years and have occasionally mentioned it in my writings. When I first found out about it, I felt as if I'd been given the key to life on earth. Since that fateful day, I've manifested everything from a soup spoon to money, trips to Hawaii and my current vehicle.

"The Secret" is not just about manifesting material objects. You can also use it to attract a partner into your life or improve your relationship with a partner you already have. The key to the law of attraction is that you use your feelings more than your thoughts, to create. Feelings are feminine, thoughts are masculine. Females give birth (create), not males.

If you are looking for a partner, make a list of the qualities you would like in that partner. Be very specific, because the universe takes things literally. Be sure to include qualities such as: single (you don't want to manifest someone that has everything you want only to find out they're already attached), heterosexual/homosexual (depending on your orientation), financially stable (you don't want someone that is one step away from living in their car), faithful, lives within (fill in the blank) miles of you and is ready for a committed relationship (they may be perfect, but if they're not ready, it's not going to happen).

The next step is to clear a space for that person in your life. I find the best way to do this is to make sure your bed is free of clutter when you go to sleep at night. As you lay there, imagine that they are lying beside you. How would you feel if the man/woman of your dreams was sleeping next to you? That thought should instantly make you smile. Feel the fulfillment of your desire. Love that person, even though you have no idea who they are.

You should not be thinking of a specific person. You will be interfering with another's free will and it will backfire. I once used this technique on someone I was seeing who did not want to sleep over (hard to believe, I know). My visualization worked, but the reason he was now sleeping over was because he had been evicted and had no place else to go. These were not the circumstances under which I wanted him in my bed. I lost respect for him and eventually relegated him to the couch.

If you're already in a relationship and are unhappy about something your partner does, the last thing you want to do is focus on it. What you focus on expands. By constantly complaining about it to your partner, yourself and anyone that will listen, you continue to give it life. Instead, focus on what you want. Create a scene in your mind of how you want your relationship to look and feel the fulfillment of it.
Re: Getting Your Ex Back - Would You Take Back An Ex Who Left You For Someone Else? by aristocrazzy: 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
I'll ignore the b*tch.
Re: Getting Your Ex Back - Would You Take Back An Ex Who Left You For Someone Else? by iceberylin(m): 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ex are Ex....

Am not a Dog

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting Your Ex Back - Would You Take Back An Ex Who Left You For Someone Else? by yorex2011: 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
Well.. Everyone deserves a second chance i think... Buh this 2nd chance would be hard
Re: Getting Your Ex Back - Would You Take Back An Ex Who Left You For Someone Else? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
No looking back!
Wen itz over,itz definitely over.
Re: Getting Your Ex Back - Would You Take Back An Ex Who Left You For Someone Else? by Beesluv: 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
No, old things are past
Can't wait to be left the 2nd time
Re: Getting Your Ex Back - Would You Take Back An Ex Who Left You For Someone Else? by farano(f): 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
Capital NO!

1 Like

Re: Getting Your Ex Back - Would You Take Back An Ex Who Left You For Someone Else? by IDEApro(m): 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
The ex I can take back is the one I dump with flimsy excuse.
Re: Getting Your Ex Back - Would You Take Back An Ex Who Left You For Someone Else? by mabelbrilliant: 11:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
I have watched till video the end. It makes me want to think twice and consider him.

But my answer is No, except an angel comes down.

It’s a straight NO! I will forgive him but, I will not go back. He left me for another woman, which means he doesn’t appreciate me. I know I deserve to have a man who will appreciate me. I believe that if a man leaves you for another woman, he will definitely do it again. Even if he claims to be under a spell when he dumped me, I don’t care, I won’t go back. Except an angel comes down and tells me to take him back. Nice video anyways

1 Like

Re: Getting Your Ex Back - Would You Take Back An Ex Who Left You For Someone Else? by ogaofficer(m): 11:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
A play girl today will become a play wife in future. No no no. I wont
Re: Getting Your Ex Back - Would You Take Back An Ex Who Left You For Someone Else? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
Yeah, maybe I might just consider.
Oh come-on not that look pluzz. I'm not that heartless.
If she honestly deserve a second chance. I will give her.
Re: Getting Your Ex Back - Would You Take Back An Ex Who Left You For Someone Else? by chimerase2: 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
Had so much of ma EXs wanting to come back
Meen dos gals really broke ma heart
Ma first luv nearly killed me on ma sick bed
It was terrible she cost me pains
But she is just a friend nw
We chat on whatsap but hey no way will I want her back
Re: Getting Your Ex Back - Would You Take Back An Ex Who Left You For Someone Else? by NextGuest: 11:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
The information on the video is very useful, thanks for sharing. I'm posting it on my facebook right away, my friends will love it. smiley
Re: Getting Your Ex Back - Would You Take Back An Ex Who Left You For Someone Else? by Tiemo(m): 11:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
Wow i liked the video, i will be sure to tweet it too, my followers will love it so much.

It all depends on some factors
Firstly, on the originality of the love I have for him. Secondly, his reasons for leaving me and how he left me. And lastly, the present situation. I'm going to put all these factors into consideration before taking a decision.
Re: Getting Your Ex Back - Would You Take Back An Ex Who Left You For Someone Else? by nobilis: 12:04am On Dec 23, 2014
This is a No-No-No.

She doesn't love you anymore. She said so herself. If you accept her back, she will just use you to recuperate and make herself not to feel so bad about being dumped by the other guy. She is not herself, at this moment. Because she is undergoing some emotional upheavals and she just wants to use you to soften her landing.

The tendency is that she might leave you again tomorrow for another person. Forgive her. If possible be friends with her. But on no account should you accept her back. Unless u wish to take d risk of always praying and hoping she stays with you this time.
Re: Getting Your Ex Back - Would You Take Back An Ex Who Left You For Someone Else? by mesoade(m): 3:27am On Dec 23, 2014
Why should i?
Re: Getting Your Ex Back - Would You Take Back An Ex Who Left You For Someone Else? by agrovick(m): 3:49am On Dec 23, 2014
mabelbrilliant:
I have watched till video the end. It makes me want to think twice and consider him.

But my answer is No, except an angel comes down.

It’s a straight NO! I will forgive him but, I will not go back. He left me for another woman, which means he doesn’t appreciate me. I know I deserve to have a man who will appreciate me. I believe that if a man leaves you for another woman, he will definitely do it again. Even if he claims to be under a spell when he dumped me, I don’t care, I won’t go back. Except an angel comes down and tells me to take him back. Nice video anyways
Mhen, I'm strongly convinced you are a very strict person
Re: Getting Your Ex Back - Would You Take Back An Ex Who Left You For Someone Else? by Nobody: 4:31am On Dec 23, 2014
My ex did not leave me for another guy but as soon as she told me that she is not interested in marrying me, I practically stopped ALL communications with her.

Today, I find her wanting to get in touch even when I don't call or make moves to see her. Sometimes her calls are at least 20 to 30 mins long.

I have always tried to be detached from those conversations, not letting any feelings creep in and to my credit it has worked for me.

Friends and family tell me that she misses me and probably wants me hence the continued and frequent communication.

I haven't allowed that bother me in the least cause I have moved on already, though I don't have a gal but I don't see myself going back to her.

1 Like

Re: Getting Your Ex Back - Would You Take Back An Ex Who Left You For Someone Else? by aekanem: 8:07am On Dec 23, 2014
Getting your Ex back is really not a bad idea. Get more information here https://confidellaventures.smemarkethub.com/products/24997/how-to-get-your-ex-back/
Re: Getting Your Ex Back - Would You Take Back An Ex Who Left You For Someone Else? by Maamin(m): 8:29am On Dec 23, 2014
Getting my ex back?...no, no..i make all my exes drink [size=13pt]Otapyapya[/size]. lipsrsealed

Automatically no ex. tongue
Re: Getting Your Ex Back - Would You Take Back An Ex Who Left You For Someone Else? by aekanem: 10:16am On Jan 20, 2015
There is nothing wrong in getting your Ex back no matter who walked out of the relationship. Time heals. If you want to know how to get your ex back, go here http://4db85ygdimpk4l1931m6w-dy9f./
Re: Getting Your Ex Back - Would You Take Back An Ex Who Left You For Someone Else? by chrisgurl(f): 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
NO
Re: Getting Your Ex Back - Would You Take Back An Ex Who Left You For Someone Else? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
Yea, i will accept her back jez to bang her one more time then i will be the one to dump her this time..
Re: Getting Your Ex Back - Would You Take Back An Ex Who Left You For Someone Else? by GoodFaith: 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
striktlymi:
My ex did not leave me for another guy but as soon as she told me that she is not interested in marrying me, I practically stopped ALL communications with her.

Today, I find her wanting to get in touch even when I don't call or make moves to see her. Sometimes her calls are at least 20 to 30 mins long.

I have always tried to be detached from those conversations, not letting any feelings creep in and to my credit it has worked for me.

Friends and family tell me that she misses me and probably wants me hence the continued and frequent communication.

I haven't allowed that bother me in the least cause I have moved on already, though I don't have a gal but I don't see myself going back to her.
The Grass isn't greener on the other side
Reality 101
she is your EX
Dude keep moving

(1) (Reply)

(18+) Actress Zoe Kravitz Realease Nonscence Pictures / Beside The Flow Of Blood What Else Could A Virgin Be Identify With??? / 7 Reasons Introverted Men Are So Damn Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.