Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

$9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up (12077 Views)

Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims / Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by cheinu: 6:33am On Sep 23, 2014
j

2 Likes

Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:36am On Sep 23, 2014
drkay: They r right anyway.
Show it by castin ya vote 4 APC come next year ( if Jona would conduct election undecided ).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by cheinu: 6:36am On Sep 23, 2014
'''''

1 Like

Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 23, 2014
That money is a case of money laundering and not for buying of arms. The FG is lying to Nigerians.

The bling-bling hip-hop wanna-be pastor should be held responsible.

6 Likes

Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by Sunymoore(m): 6:42am On Sep 23, 2014
MI UI
Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by arewanationz: 6:44am On Sep 23, 2014
cheinu: pastor gangstar as u called him only had a stake in d'airline, dat doesnt call for bombing, instead the likes of ibb who sold nigeria to ioc (by giving them 21 billion dollars of or nations money in 1998 for the complete islamization of nigeria should be hanged to death like saddam hussien, what nonsense.

Is that the story your daddy told you?

9 Likes

Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by DaBullIT(m): 6:48am On Sep 23, 2014
Another post would have gotten more attention. CAN president was not on the plane , he was not brokering ams deal. His plane may have been smeared by the nature of the news. He didn't rent out that jet. Someone else did

The news and most posts here is sentimental but then you wouldn't see the truth cos you are blinded by sentiment and driven by your hate for other religions

3 Likes

Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by arewanationz: 6:56am On Sep 23, 2014
berem: That money is a case of money laundering and not for buying of arms. The FG is lying to Nigerians.

The bling-bling hip-hop wanna-be pastor should be held responsible.

Investigations by south african authorities revealed the money was for purchase of arms from an unlicensed arms dealer.

It's a double case of money laundering and illegal purchase of arms... The question here is for what purpose are they purchasing the arms? Definitely not to combat BH as stated by the lying Nigerian government.

Sentiments apart, coming from a govt who has shown a seccessionist tendencies and whom many in the north accuse of "enjoying" the insurgency in the region, and a deal involving a gang-star who has never hidden his hatred for Muslims, I think this is a matter to worry about.

5 Likes

Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by tijjanioyan: 6:59am On Sep 23, 2014
BRAV0O: Efi jona etigi sile , gbogbo wa lamo wipe nkan ti oma gbeyin case ye niye , gbogbo ojo ni tole!
ojo kan pere ni ti oloun

1 Like

Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by dein77(m): 7:07am On Sep 23, 2014
PassingShot: They're correct in this. The whole of Nigeria should be interested in uncovering the truth.

We have become a laughing stock even to the midget nations that shouldn't ordinarily look at us in the face.

The pathetic and hopeless thing in our situation is that corruption and support for it by GEJ Administration is not disguised any longer and it's now more than business as usual. I call it "business surpassing the usual".

GEJ is quick to defend the indefensible and that trait has revealed him to be someone lacking in competence to lead a dynamic nation as ours. A capable president will not rush to defend many allegations he has defended and not until he is sure of the direction those allegations are headed.

This is a president under whose watch Nigeria has divided over religion and ethnicity lines. And this is a president who enjoyed massive public support never seen by any previous president of Nigeria. And yet this is a president that has painfully disappointed to deliver the goods.

I weep for Nigeria.

There's no point disturbing yourself, as there won't be any thorough investigation. Nigerians are too weak and distracted to be focused on one thing at a time; other events will soon overtake this issue. We don't want to risk our lives in demanding an accountable government. We are in a deep mess.

3 Likes

Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by obict: 7:18am On Sep 23, 2014
JNI should go and sit down.... A group of ethnic and religous jingoists devoid of any nationalistic belief... Where was jni wen abacha was in power?

1 Like

Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:19am On Sep 23, 2014
Mdrill: The Jânjawèèd Squad! cheesy

Note: Do not take this post serious.
Your clueless Jonathan prefers South Africa seizes the money to any investigation being carried.

1 Like

Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by koikoi2(m): 7:26am On Sep 23, 2014
If d govt says d money was meant for arms then who are we to make noise. Let d SA govt release d money so we will buy d arms to kill all d bokos. That's d important thing for now. The mission was a covert operation since American and London has refused to sell arms to Nigeria.

#killAlltheBokos#

1 Like

Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by limamintruth: 7:32am On Sep 23, 2014
To me, an investigation is in order, although the nigerian govt. has already admitted through its NSA that the arms deal was done on behalf of the govt. of nigeria and also stated reasons they resorted to same. So i dont really expect anything new actually.
By the way, i'm also surprised as to how JNI suddenly found its voice now; whereas they were completely silent when 13 iranian missile containers vessel were caught and seized at the nigerian port by the govt. in 2010 (prior to 2011 elections)? And the same JNI were nowhere to be found also, when some hezbollah-linked lebanese nationals were caught with large cache of arms and armoury in their kano residence by the jtf just last year(2013) in May.
Therefore, JNI's hidden motive is clearly spelt out; no need for the pretense.

2 Likes

Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by limamintruth: 7:34am On Sep 23, 2014
koikoi2: If d govt says d money was meant for arms then who are we to make noise. Let d SA govt release d money so we will buy d arms to kill all d bokos. That's d important thing for now. The mission was a covert operation since American and London has refused to sell arms to Nigeria.

#killAlltheBokos#

Abi ooo.
Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by stinggy(m): 7:43am On Sep 23, 2014
[size=14pt]And that foolish Femi Aribisala won't write anything on this.[/size]
Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by edo3(m): 7:47am On Sep 23, 2014
What pains me most is when I remember goodluck's normal saying,,that his ambitions does not worth d blood of any nigerians,,meanwhile thousands av died,and hundreds of thousand displaced..I strongly believe that most of d pro-jonathan who always publicly defends him will go back to their various houses lock themselves inside their rooms,and beg for forgiveness of sin for lieing to people just because of their stomach.

2 Likes

Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by iamord(m): 7:48am On Sep 23, 2014
egift: This is the most corrupt administration in the History of Nigeria

Lol! All the administrations sharre the number one spot
Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 23, 2014
mtweeeeeeeeeeew.....
Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by Hamazz1: 8:00am On Sep 23, 2014
u no want gej wt a high threshhold 4 corruptn u no want buhari wt a zero threshhold 4 corruptn who u wnt....
Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by egift(m): 8:06am On Sep 23, 2014
iamord: Lol! All the administrations sharre the number one spot

Everyone cannot be first. What you hear under Jonathan is Billions of Dollars and Trillions Naira stolen. Unlike what was obtainable under IBB and OBJ where few people can steal and get away with it - Under Jonathan, it is a mass action, everyone stealing all he can, leaving no stone unturned.

For those who may still be patriotic and afraid, hear Jonathan give them assurance - "Stealing Is Not Corruption" - It sounds like fiction right?

2 Likes

Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by BlackTechnology: 8:12am On Sep 23, 2014
arewanationz:

Investigations by south african authorities revealed the money was for purchase of arms from an unlicensed arms dealer.

It's a double case of money laundering and illegal purchase of arms... The question here is for what purpose are they purchasing the arms? Definitely not to combat BH as stated by the lying Nigerian government.

Sentiments apart, coming from a govt who has shown a seccessionist tendencies and whom many in the north accuse of "enjoying" the insurgency in the region, and a deal involving a gang-star who has never hidden his hatred for Muslims, I think this is a matter to worry about.

Trash

Only parasitic ethnic groups will be scared of breakup

I will be happy if the arms were bought for secession.

You expect the pastor to be happy after the destruction of many churches in the North when no mosque has being touched in the south

I blame GEJ that he has not secretly directed our National Universities/Polytechnics Commissions to engage our undergraduates in weapons related projects.
Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by iamord(m): 8:23am On Sep 23, 2014
egift:

Everyone cannot be first. What you hear under Jonathan is Billions of Dollars and Trillions Naira stolen. Unlike what was obtainable under IBB and OBJ where few people can steal and get away with it - Under Jonathan, it is a mass action, everyone stealing all he can, leaving no stone unturned.

For those who may still be patriotic and afraid, hear Jonathan give them assurance - "Stealing Is Not Corruption" - It sounds like fiction right?

U are right . But what I will say is that ibb and obj know how to cover their tracks and had a level of discipline in the midst of the corruption compared to gej. He is really clueless.. And cares less

1 Like

Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by ayukdaboss(m): 8:28am On Sep 23, 2014
careytommy: are these people deliberately being daft or that's how they are naturally?
After reading that post you could only come up with that useless comment above? I'm sorry you're the daft one here.
Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by Enouwem(m): 8:29am On Sep 23, 2014
Hurray!!! Akwa Ibom State is 27..
Ndito Akwa Ibom ewongo edi oooooo..
#HappyBirthdayAkwaIbom
https://www.nairaland.com/1915860/akwa-ibom-state-marks-27th
Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by arewanationz: 8:30am On Sep 23, 2014
BlackTechnology:

[s]
Trash

You expect the pastor to be happy after the destruction of many churches in the North when no mosque has being touched in the south

I blame GEJ that he has not secretly directed our National Universities/Polytechnics Commissions to engage our undergraduates in weapons related projects.[/s]

Tell the useless gang-star to stop hiding behind GEJ to come out publicly and make known his intemtions instead of disguising as SHEKAU!

1 Like

Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by femmy2010(m): 8:36am On Sep 23, 2014
There is this GoodLuck Jonathan AD that runs on TV where he is been tagged as a visionary and compared to greats like Ghandi of India, Mandela of S A etc. I can't help but laugh out loud at GEJ been compared to those great leaders with "sincere" desire for their people's wellness.
God have Mercy.

4 Likes

Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by jdilight(m): 8:37am On Sep 23, 2014
Common people always think there know more and that is why there are common.
Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by MisterLongman(m): 8:38am On Sep 23, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Trash

I blame GEJ that he has not secretly directed our National Universities/Polytechnics Commissions to engage our undergraduates in weapons related projects.
You can start the secession from your papa house now..... E-diot

1 Like

Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by omenka(m): 9:12am On Sep 23, 2014
sammieguze: Yes na.

I still stick to my thought

The Nigerian government wanted some cache of weapons in South Africa and so they borrowed Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's private jet. Probably because the giant of Africa could not find a befitting aircraft amongst her fleets of military planes to transport the intended weapons for them, not even among the 10 private jets in President's fleet. It is Ayo Oritsejafor's jet that was the best.
Meanwhile, Ayo Oritsejafor did not know that the government intended to use his jet to buy weapons. He leased his jet to a 2nd person ( Eagle Air) and the 2nd person leased to the 3rd (Green Coast Produce) and then the 3rd to the 4th (One Mr John Ishyaku) or so (who happens to be an agent of the government wit one person and an Israeli with 9.3 million dollars).
Sorry, I get it, the Israeli told our government that they should rather buy weapons from South-Africa instead of his country, Israel, because it is better for SA to take the money than Israel who supposedly makes better weapons. Wow! wat a nyc man nd very generous of the Israeli. So Israelis buy weapons for us. Military experts from our country did not have to follow to inspect the weapons and the inventory. Beautiful!
Also, the South African government was unaware that the Nigerian government was coming to buy weapons in their country. In their shock, they seized the jet and the money. Well, buying arms is more or less like buying noodles. It is not a serious thing and so any government can walk into another country without informing the host country that they intend buying weapons in their country. So foreign government just walk into another country like that, buy weapons and then off they go. Wondaful!
Una do well! Moreover, tot d man said dey bought him d jet to ease his duty and support his ministry. is he nw using d jet as Kabu Kabu ni? is d money coming frm d Kabu kabu goin bak into d ministry or personal pocket?
Shebi, Any transaction btw two countries are bn done by d Central Banks? Morever, I tot d F.G now insist on Cashless Banking or it is not effective to d Ogas at d top? Moreso, where is such huge money comin frm b4 getting into d suit cases?
Many Questions dat requires unlimited ansas...
Ogaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

+100000000000000000000000000000000000 Likes!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kidnaps 8 Girls (Between 11 & 14 Years Old) In Cameroon / 2019: Crisis Rocks Kaduna PDP As Chairman Loses Five Gov Aspirants' Confidence / I Knew The Election Wasn’t Going To Hold & Wasn't Surprised - Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.