Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,474 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

$9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up (12074 Views)

Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims / Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by IYANGBALI: 9:17am On Sep 23, 2014
Orisajefo see the embarassment you have brought to christainity just because of your greed. God is watching you,when he is through with tb joshua,your case is next,ole buruku

3 Likes

Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by Okudiover(m): 9:23am On Sep 23, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked You don't have to be a moslem or a northerner to appreciate the points raised by JNI. I say this because the truth is bitter especially when cover ups are not convincing.

Drop hate one side this na our money them dey loot so. Tomorrow CAN may issue a similar statement were the president is a northen moslem and you may not find it easy to shift to a more objective and neutral position.

3 Likes

Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by Godanya: 9:39am On Sep 23, 2014
I bet you, this is not going to be swept under the carpet because the SA Govt is interested. That Govt has never liked our Govt to start with. Apart from being interested in that money, they are out to embarrass us as much as opportunity presents itself. That fund is frozen and our Govt needs to think up more convincing reasons for us to regain it. While we are seeking approval to borrow more money to fight terrorism, the little we have is being wasted through thoughtless maneuvers. I pray that we regain that money so that it can be channeled to useful ventures.

3 Likes

Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by umorenb(m): 9:45am On Sep 23, 2014
sammieguze: Yes na.

I still stick to my thought

The Nigerian government wanted some cache of weapons in South Africa and so they borrowed Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's private jet. Probably because the giant of Africa could not find a befitting aircraft amongst her fleets of military planes to transport the intended weapons for them, not even among the 10 private jets in President's fleet. It is Ayo Oritsejafor's jet that was the best.
Meanwhile, Ayo Oritsejafor did not know that the government intended to use his jet to buy weapons. He leased his jet to a 2nd person ( Eagle Air) and the 2nd person leased to the 3rd (Green Coast Produce) and then the 3rd to the 4th (One Mr John Ishyaku) or so (who happens to be an agent of the government wit one person and an Israeli with 9.3 million dollars).
Sorry, I get it, the Israeli told our government that they should rather buy weapons from South-Africa instead of his country, Israel, because it is better for SA to take the money than Israel who supposedly makes better weapons. Wow! wat a nyc man nd very generous of the Israeli. So Israelis buy weapons for us. Military experts from our country did not have to follow to inspect the weapons and the inventory. Beautiful!
Also, the South African government was unaware that the Nigerian government was coming to buy weapons in their country. In their shock, they seized the jet and the money. Well, buying arms is more or less like buying noodles. It is not a serious thing and so any government can walk into another country without informing the host country that they intend buying weapons in their country. So foreign government just walk into another country like that, buy weapons and then off they go. Wondaful!
Una do well! Moreover, tot d man said dey bought him d jet to ease his duty and support his ministry. is he nw using d jet as Kabu Kabu ni? is d money coming frm d Kabu kabu goin bak into d ministry or personal pocket?
Shebi, Any transaction btw two countries are bn done by d Central Banks? Morever, I tot d F.G now insist on Cashless Banking or it is not effective to d Ogas at d top? Moreso, where is such huge money comin frm b4 getting into d suit cases?
Many Questions dat requires unlimited ansas...

I tire 4 dis kind country o! when one is trying to live with one lies, plenty other story story spring up again every day.
what a disappointment we have in those who are supposed to be examples to the growing generation. angry

1 Like

Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by Bigcake: 10:00am On Sep 23, 2014
egift: This is the most corrupt administration in the History of Nigeria
You still have nothing to say.
Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by fujirice: 10:42am On Sep 23, 2014
SuPeRq: angry9ja I hailed theeee !!!! So dah south african now inherit our money wen 9ja masses can't afford 3squared meals . God save ma nation
3 squared is equal to 9 oooo! Thats overfeeding naw......lol!
Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by Rayscell: 10:52am On Sep 23, 2014
koikoi2: If d govt says d money was meant for arms then who are we to make noise. Let d SA govt release d money so we will buy d arms to kill all d bokos. That's d important thing for now. The mission was a covert operation since American and London has refused to sell arms to Nigeria.

#killAlltheBokos#

They refuse to sell to nigeria because they knew their weapon will end up in Bokoharram custody (US military said all the ammunition retrieved fro BH were registered on their database to Nigeria military and that Nigeria Military are too secretive about the Chibok girls investigation) anyway I believe the truth will be cleared to Us one day

1 Like

Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by PassingShot(m): 11:07am On Sep 23, 2014
egift:

Everyone cannot be first. What you hear under Jonathan is Billions of Dollars and Trillions Naira stolen. Unlike what was obtainable under IBB and OBJ where few people can steal and get away with it - Under Jonathan, it is a mass action, everyone stealing all he can, leaving no stone unturned.

For those who may still be patriotic and afraid, hear Jonathan give them assurance - "Stealing Is Not Corruption" - It sounds like fiction right?

Funny, pathetic and sounds like fiction indeed.

1 Like

Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by mko2005: 11:20am On Sep 23, 2014
''However, we note with dismay the unguarded utterances of some leaders that they will call on their followers to defend themselves.''
From the above as stated by the JNI goes clearly again that it is the game of tit for tat. Let's consider below few quotes from Oritsejafor:
''If you continue to forcefully convert our girls to muslims that means you have declared war on Christianity''
''If you do not stop bombing us and our churches we will be forced to defend ourselves''
''Islamic leaders and cleric please call Boko Haram to order''
''We too, want to have freedom, freedom of religion, freedom to worship as we choose without fear, we want to have justice, based in equality and not driven by discriminatory religious practices. Let me remind us that this is not about economics but about an ideology that has a history of sponsoring genocide across the globe.”-Oritsejafor addressing a US Congress subcommittee concerning terrorist attacks on Christians in Nigeria.

From the above statements uttered by Oritsejafor,i think i can understand how the JNI and other Islamic bodies and leaders would want to continually tie him up completely with the purported failed arms deal or money laundry as it were.
If a man says he has a private Jet under lease with a particular company called Eagle air not minding if he has interest in that company or not and the said Eagle Air company put the Jet up for lease with another company called Green Coast Produce Ltd who inturn hire this Jet to a certain persons for a certain Business, How should it be that it is the owner of the Jet we run to first to ask questions if not that this Owner is ur enemy or once upon a time a pain in ur a.s,s. ! The first persons to quesry in this case are the persons been caught with the said 9.3 million dollars.The second group should be the operators of the Jet(Green Coast Produce ltd) and by extension,Eagle Air would be involved since they are supposed to ask questions if they hear that the company they leased out their Jet to isn't forth coming with positive news concerning their property.As the Owner of the Jet,I get worried when I don't receive any alert from these operators or Eagle Air with which I have residual interest in. The Only reason people generally will not confront the federal government and query them heavily concerning the failed arms deal should be when they have something negative already concerning Oritsejafor who is in my opinion a bizness man the bible has always encouraged,for us not to heavily rely on tithes and offering.No wonder Apostle Paul says he works with his hand to make a living and not rely on the congregation.''We work wearily with our own hands to earn our living.......''1 Corinthians 4:12a.
Oritsejafor should be the last person to be queried concerning this issue and the reasons are numerous: He isn't the operator of the Jet even though he owns it.He isn't the company that leased it from the operators.He isn't even the charterer or among the persons found on the Jet.He is is not FG that says the money belongs to them.But he is definitely the first outspoken CAN president and the very first CAN leader to openly declear his interest in supporting a Christian leader(G.EJ)a spiritual son(G.E.J) who supports his ministry.
Some ask some questions ranging from why did the government not use a military Jet but a private Jet and I say,if the operation according to government is a covert operation you still expect them they go with a military Jet ? Use ur head mates ! Why should it be Oritsejafors Jet that must be chartered according to El-rufai ? To put things straight,he only owns it but does not have the power to say who charters it since he does not operate it.Besides,a Jet must be chartered for this 'covert operation' and fortunately and unfortunately,it was Ayo,s Jet that was Chartered.Besides,it is possible that Ayo must have told all his 'sons in the lord' in the lord that his jet is currently up for lease now and in case they have any private bizness they should charter his Jet so as to increase biz for Eagle Air where he has interest,BECAUSE more bizness to either eagle Air or green coast produce means more money for Oritsejafor.
In my own opinion,i think some catholics who are ignorant will be hitting hard at Oritsejafor since he is a Pentecostal pastor and since they equally claim not to be part of CAN not knowing that in the body of Christ if the hand suffers the leg will soon feel the impact because the devil is aiming the head in the long run. I can understand why the muslims should call for Ayo's head. Oritsejafor is a terror to the enemy and you don't expect the enemy to go and sleep. They must fight to bring down their enemies. But we still have some Pentecostal Christians who are in APC and are not just happy tha AYO is an ardent supporter of Goodluck and does not hide it and they say bring him up for a roast ! There are some others who just becaus AYO isn't their pastor not minding that they are Pentecostals,they say AYO should be stoned. We have the neither here nor there who doesn't know their left from their right but only time will position these ones !

IS NIGERIA HEADING THE WAY OF TURKEY ? From history,the apostles were first called Christians in Antioch the ancient Syria which is the today's Turkey and Christianity lasted there for only 1,023 years before the present percentage of 0.02 percent and Islam about 98 percent and it was the same Turkey Apostle John took Mary the mother of Jesus to after the death of Christ. What do you think lead to the rapid decline of Christianity in Turkey ?

Simple,Osman Ghazi the brain Child of the Ottoman empire capitalized on the disunity amongst christian denominations ! The contemporary Christians are at it again ! We fight denominationally ! We kick against the anglicans becos we are catholics,we kick against the Pentecostals becos we are anglicans,we kick against the baptists becos catholics etc ! These we do some times unknowingly! Some are out there waiting to capitalize on our disunity to send us into OBLIVION !

God help us !

3 Likes

Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by mko2005: 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor the persecuted one !
''However, we note with dismay the unguarded utterances of some leaders that they will call on their followers to defend themselves.''-Jama’atu Nasril Islam
From the above as stated by the Jama’atu Nasril Islam(JNI)goes further and clearly again to show that it is the game of tit for tat. Let's consider below few quotes from Oritsejafor:

''If you continue to forcefully convert our girls to muslims that means you have declared war on Christianity''
''If you do not stop bombing us and our churches we will be forced to defend ourselves''
''We too, want to have freedom, freedom of religion, freedom to worship as we choose without fear, we want to have justice, based in equality and not driven by discriminatory religious practices. Let me remind us that this is not about economics but about an ideology that has a history of sponsoring genocide across the globe.”-Oritsejafor addressing a US Congress subcommittee concerning terrorist attacks on Christians in Nigeria.

From the above statements uttered by Oritsejafor,i think i can understand how the Jama’atu Nasril Islam( JNI) and other Islamic bodies and leaders would want to continually tie him up completely with the purported failed arms deal or money laundry as it were.
If a man says he has a private Jet under lease with a particular company called Eagle air not minding if he has interest in that company or not and the said Eagle Air company put the Jet up for lease with another company called Green Coast Produce Ltd who in turn hire this Jet to a certain persons for a certain Business, How should it be that it is the owner of the Jet we run to first to ask questions if not for a fact that this Owner is our enemy or once upon a time a pain in our a.s,s. ! The first persons to query in this case are the persons been caught with the said 9.3 million dollars.The second group should be the operators of the Jet(Green Coast Produce ltd) and by extension, Eagle Air would be involved since they are supposed to ask questions if they hear that the company they leased out their Jet to isn't forth coming with positive news concerning their property. As the Owner of the Jet,I get worried when I don't receive any alert from these operators or Eagle Air with which I have residual interest in. The Only reason people generally will not confront the federal government and query them heavily concerning the failed arms deal should be when they have something negative already concerning Oritsejafor who is in my opinion a bizness man the bible has also encouraged, for us not to heavily rely on tithes and offerings of followers. No wonder Apostle Paul says he works with his hand to make a living and not rely on the congregation.‘’We work wearily with our own hands to earn our living.......''1 Corinthians 4:12a.
Oritsejafor should be the last person to be queried concerning this issue and the reasons are numerous: He isn't the operator of the Jet even though he owns it.He isn't the company that leased it from the operators. He isn't even the charterer or among the persons found on the Jet. He is not FG that says the money belongs to them. But he is definitely the first outspoken CAN president and the very first CAN leader to openly declare his interest in supporting a Christian leader (G.E.J)a spiritual son(G.E.J) who supports his ministry and calls him father spiritually speaking.
Some ask questions ranging from why did the government not use a military Jet but a private Jet and I say,if the operation according to government is a ‘covert operation’ you still expect them to go with a military Jet ? Use ur head mates! Why should it be Oritsejafor’s Jet that must be chartered according to El-rufai ? To put things straight, he only owns it but does not have the power to say who charters it or decide the destination and cargo aboard the jet since he does not operate it. Besides, a Jet must be chartered for this 'covert operation' according to FG and fortunately and unfortunately, it was Ayo,s Jet that was Chartered.(who will not want his jet to be chartered?) Besides, it is possible that Ayo must have told all his 'sons in the lord' that his jet is currently up for lease now and in case they have any private bizness they should charter his Jet so as to increase bizness for Eagle Air where he has interest, BECAUSE more bizness to either eagle Air or green coast produce means more money for Oritsejafor who in my opinion is a pastor and a business man !
I just think some catholics ignorantly will be hitting hard at Oritsejafor since he is a Pentecostal pastor and since they equally claim not to be part of CAN not knowing that in the body of Christ if the hand suffers the leg will soon feel the impact because the devil is aiming the head in the long run. I can understand why the muslims should call for Ayo's head. Oritsejafor is a terror to the enemy and you don't expect the enemy to go and sleep while you terrorise his kingdom. They must fight to bring down their enemy.But we still have some Pentecostal Christians who are in APC and are not just happy that AYO is an ARDENT supporter of G.E.J & does not hide it & they say bring him up for a roast! There are some others who just because AYO isn't their pastor not minding that they are also Pentecostals, they say AYO should be stoned.We have the neither here nor there people who doesn't know their left from their right & these ones are generally pastors bashers but only time will position these ones !

IS NIGERIA HEADING THE WAY OF TURKEY? From history, the apostles were first called Christians in Antioch the ancient Syria which is today's Turkey and Christianity lasted there for only 1,023 years before the present percentage of 0.02 percent and Islam about 98 percent. It was the same Turkey Apostle John took Mary the mother of Jesus to after the death of Christ. What do you think lead to the rapid decline of Christianity in Turkey ?

Simple,Osman Ghazi the brain Child of the Ottoman empire capitalized on the disunity amongst christian denominations ! The contemporary Christians are at it again ! We fight denominationally ! We kick against the anglicans becos we are catholics,we kick against the Pentecostals becos we are anglicans,we kick against the baptists becos catholics etc ! These we do some times unknowingly! Some are out there waiting to capitalize on our disunity to send us into OBLIVION !

God help us !
Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by synergycom19: 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
'Pot calling kettle black' who imports all the arms their children in the North are using?REMOVE THE CLOG IN YOUR OWN EYES BEFORE OUR NEIBGHOURS.
It's because they can cover up their secrets with the aid of their Northern brothers in the security agencies.
Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by maasoap(m): 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
Real cover up, I dey tell una.
Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by pheesayor(m): 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
Worst than Shagari, fortunately there's no one like Buhari/Idiagbon left in the army, corruption has infiltrated them all
egift: This is the most corrupt administration in the History of Nigeria
Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by Ganjafama(m): 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
I think Oritsjafor owns the so-called eagle air line because his businesses include: eagle heights microfinance bank, eagle heights group of schools and recently, he just established his own private university called eagle heights university.

2 Likes

Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by egift(m): 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
pheesayor: Worst than Shagari, fortunately there's no one like Buhari/Idiagbon left in the army, corruption has infiltrated them all

Many soldiers are now politicians. Jonathan has defeated all corrupt records in Nigeria grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by nagoma(m): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
Why is South Africa bearing so much as a result of Nigeria's lack of leadership , lack of direction and massive corruption?
1. 2 years ago Nigerian government officials in South Africa with fake vaccination certificates.
2. Igbo armed robber boys having a field day in Johannesburg.
3. A 419 Nigerian fake prophet built a 6 floor house with weak foundation and no building license and attracted South Africans with fake prosperity messages and the weak illegal structure collapsed and killed 80 of them.
4. The arms smuggler gang star Nigerian Pastor sent his plane with Loads of money to buy arms in the black market perhaps for the purpose of terrorism.

(Remember the Oristajafor jet was actually bought for him from Nigeria's treasury)

South Africa is really suffering from Nigeria's incompetance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by POTUT(m): 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
arewanationz: JNI have a strong case here. This matter must not be allowed to fizzle.

For BH insugency to end,that evil pastor gang-star should be charged, prosecuted and sentenced to death by bombing.

You show your bias clearly. Why should your victim go through the trouble of prosecution and a bombing sentence?

Are islamists this dumb that a pair can sponsor them to act in the ways BH has been acting? They must be absolutely gullible and brainless, if so.
But I doubt it.

FG might be telling us the truth here, considering the covert and unexplained interference by the US to keep us from buying arms the official way.

My take is that the FG should have asked the arms vendor to deliver on international waters, and then receive cash, just like the ND militants do/did.

Finally, it is hard to convince Nigerians either way, because we have grown up in an environment of suspicions, insincerity and impunity.

Things aren't always as they first appear. Always have that in mind.
Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by nikenry(f): 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
infact Jonathan and Ayo orisetjafor are the two most unintelligent liars in the whole world. This story is best told to dogs and not to more intelligent fellow countrymen. Orisetjafor should better hang his bible and redefine his identity. Has he forgotten his earlier messages on righteousness? I pity my dear country! The blood of innocent Nigerians who die daily due to poor medical facilities, untold hardships, unemployment among others cry daily for vengeance!
Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by tit(f): 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2014

The Nigerian government wanted some cache of weapons in South Africa and so they borrowed Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's private jet. Probably because the giant of Africa could not find a befitting aircraft amongst her fleets of military planes to transport the intended weapons for them, not even among the 10 private jets in President's fleet. It is Ayo Oritsejafor's jet that was the best.
Meanwhile, Ayo Oritsejafor did not know that the government intended to use his jet to buy weapons. He leased his jet to a 2nd person ( Eagle Air) and the 2nd person leased to the 3rd (Green Coast Produce) and then the 3rd to the 4th (One Mr John Ishyaku) or so (who happens to be an agent of the government wit one person and an Israeli with 9.3 million dollars).
Sorry, I get it, the Israeli told our government that they should rather buy weapons from South-Africa instead of his country, Israel, because it is better for SA to take the money than Israel who supposedly makes better weapons. Wow! wat a nyc man nd very generous of the Israeli. So Israelis buy weapons for us. Military experts from our country did not have to follow to inspect the weapons and the inventory. Beautiful!
Also, the South African government was unaware that the Nigerian government was coming to buy weapons in their country. In their shock, they seized the jet and the money. Well, buying arms is more or less like buying noodles. It is not a serious thing and so any government can walk into another country without informing the host country that they intend buying weapons in their country. So foreign government just walk into another country like that, buy weapons and then off they go. Wondaful!
Una do well! Moreover, tot d man said dey bought him d jet to ease his duty and support his ministry. is he nw using d jet as Kabu Kabu ni? is d money coming frm d Kabu kabu goin bak into d ministry or personal pocket?
Shebi, Any transaction btw two countries are bn done by d Central Banks? Morever, I tot d F.G now insist on Cashless Banking or it is not effective to d Ogas at d top? Moreso, where is such huge money comin frm b4 getting into d suit cases?

Ogaaaa!
why are you lying?
Ihejirika was caught in the plane laundering money to South Africa!
You Ibo people want to cover that one?
Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by POTUT(m): 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
nikenry: infact Jonathan and Ayo orisetjafor are the two most unintelligent liars in the whole world. This story is best told to dogs and not to more intelligent fellow countrymen. Orisetjafor should better hang his bible and redefine his identity. Has he forgotten his earlier messages on righteousness? I pity my dear country! The blood of innocent Nigerians who die daily due to poor medical facilities, untold hardships, unemployment among others cry daily for vengeance!

Why are we quick to point at Oritsejafor? Why are we so simplistic?
Why don't we begin with the company that operated the aircraft?
Or with the FG? Are we saying all the statements from the officials have no weight?
However, if the CAN president has a hand in laundering money, then his punishment awaits him...as it waits the giants who had succeeded before him
Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
is it just me or are these essays just too long to read? My head hurts. Wetin dem dey talk sef?
Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by stildude(m): 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2014

Good thoughts, but I would like to raise another side of the argument. Kayode raised the issue of secret agent operation in this transaction which line of argument I am persuaded to think along. This carries even greater weight now so much so since the US is unwilling to sell us their arms in the fight against insurgency. The secret service may have carried out a covert ops to buy weapons via black market in SA using discrete assets that may not come up on universal intelligence radar. Something like a pentecostal pastor's jet who doubles as CAN president might do just that. I won't be surprised if the ops was leaked to SA Govt by Insurgents sympathisers in the Nigerian arm forces or spies of the west within our govt or agencies. Strong international interests do not want us to lay hands on western sophisticated weapons, and our secret agents are not smart enough to beat them to it in this conspiracy. If you reason along this line, you will understand that CAN president and jet are just pawns in the bigger picture. Just want to quickly add that the israeli that accompanied the buyers was only a facilitator- and most likely an Isreali spy -who wants to ensure Nigeria gets the arms deal secured. Now US is making sure the Israeli pays thru political pressure and Nigeria pay by making the slander bigger and embarrassing the Nigerian Govt. Pls Just thinking, no one should come after me! Israel our true friend since adams and eve!
Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by walexguru: 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
thank God ooo i am finally a member
Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by EMANY01(m): 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
mko2005: ''However, we note with dismay the unguarded utterances of some leaders that they will call on their followers to defend themselves.''
From the above as stated by the JNI goes clearly again that it is the game of tit for tat. Let's consider below few quotes from Oritsejafor:

From the above statements uttered by Oritsejafor,i think i can understand how the JNI and other Islamic bodies and leaders would want to continually tie him up completely with the purported failed arms deal or money laundry as it were.
If a man says he has a private Jet under lease with a particular company called Eagle air not minding if he has interest in that company or not and the said Eagle Air company put the Jet up for lease with another company called Green Coast Produce Ltd who inturn hire this Jet to a certain persons for a certain Business, How should it be that it is the owner of the Jet we run to first to ask questions if not that this Owner is ur enemy or once upon a time a pain in ur a.s,s. ! The first persons to quesry in this case are the persons been caught with the said 9.3 million dollars.The second group should be the operators of the Jet(Green Coast Produce ltd) and by extension,Eagle Air would be involved since they are supposed to ask questions if they hear that the company they leased out their Jet to isn't forth coming with positive news concerning their property.As the Owner of the Jet,I get worried when I don't receive any alert from these operators or Eagle Air with which I have residual interest in. The Only reason people generally will not confront the federal government and query them heavily concerning the failed arms deal should be when they have something negative already concerning Oritsejafor who is in my opinion a bizness man the bible has always encouraged,for us not to heavily rely on tithes and offering.No wonder Apostle Paul says he works with his hand to make a living and not rely on the congregation.''We work wearily with our own hands to earn our living.......''1 Corinthians 4:12a.
Oritsejafor should be the last person to be queried concerning this issue and the reasons are numerous: He isn't the operator of the Jet even though he owns it.He isn't the company that leased it from the operators.He isn't even the charterer or among the persons found on the Jet.He is is not FG that says the money belongs to them.But he is definitely the first outspoken CAN president and the very first CAN leader to openly declear his interest in supporting a Christian leader(G.EJ)a spiritual son(G.E.J) who supports his ministry.
Some ask some questions ranging from why did the government not use a military Jet but a private Jet and I say,if the operation according to government is a covert operation you still expect them they go with a military Jet ? Use ur head mates ! Why should it be Oritsejafors Jet that must be chartered according to El-rufai ? To put things straight,he only owns it but does not have the power to say who charters it since he does not operate it.Besides,a Jet must be chartered for this 'covert operation' and fortunately and unfortunately,it was Ayo,s Jet that was Chartered.Besides,it is possible that Ayo must have told all his 'sons in the lord' in the lord that his jet is currently up for lease now and in case they have any private bizness they should charter his Jet so as to increase biz for Eagle Air where he has interest,BECAUSE more bizness to either eagle Air or green coast produce means more money for Oritsejafor.
In my own opinion,i think some catholics who are ignorant will be hitting hard at Oritsejafor since he is a Pentecostal pastor and since they equally claim not to be part of CAN not knowing that in the body of Christ if the hand suffers the leg will soon feel the impact because the devil is aiming the head in the long run. I can understand why the muslims should call for Ayo's head. Oritsejafor is a terror to the enemy and you don't expect the enemy to go and sleep. They must fight to bring down their enemies. But we still have some Pentecostal Christians who are in APC and are not just happy tha AYO is an ardent supporter of Goodluck and does not hide it and they say bring him up for a roast ! There are some others who just becaus AYO isn't their pastor not minding that they are Pentecostals,they say AYO should be stoned. We have the neither here nor there who doesn't know their left from their right but only time will position these ones !

IS NIGERIA HEADING THE WAY OF TURKEY ? From history,the apostles were first called Christians in Antioch the ancient Syria which is the today's Turkey and Christianity lasted there for only 1,023 years before the present percentage of 0.02 percent and Islam about 98 percent and it was the same Turkey Apostle John took Mary the mother of Jesus to after the death of Christ. What do you think lead to the rapid decline of Christianity in Turkey ?

God help us !

U couldn't have said it any better than I would have.I made this argument on another thread a few days ago.

IdomaLikita: While Xtians are busy Hating Xtians, Terrorist are busy Loving Terrorists!

And putting the sword to the necks of Christians who still refuse to recognize that a war is being waged against them,instead they choose to buy the narrative sold to them by those who have no right or standing to judge,that CAN is now a political body ,as it should very well be. The Nigeria council for Islamic affairs has been a political body, REPEATEDLY AND INCREASINGLY EXERCISING THEIR POLITICAL INFLUENCE OVER THE NIGERIAN POLITICAL SOCIAL ECONOMIC AND SECURITY SPACES PRIOR TO AND ESPECIALLY SINCE TENURE OF IBB GOING FORWARDS.They (ncia) have had a say on everything about how this country was run.
There is no need rehashing every single
case, if you as a Christian who has lived in or around this country for at least twenty-one years claim you have not seen numerous instances of the above assertion then you really are one of two things :in denial or really really oblivious to the politics of Nigeria and therefore do no have any credibility to comment on the subject matter.
Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by Fourwinds: 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
Mdrill: The Jânjawèèd Squad! cheesy

Note: Do not take this post serious.
wonderful....yeye dey smell
Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by Fourwinds: 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
gift01: Father Abraham I hope you seeing what's happening. Wish you rejected that pu$$¥
pu..ssy is not d issue here. don't divert d main issue dat d government has soiled its hands in
Re: $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up by cheinu: 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
arewanationz:

Is that the story your daddy told you?
no my grandfather lmao, u all ar jus being cowards callin 4 d'head of the CAN man when d'sponsors of bh, dat are clear b4 our eyes are walking arnd as free men in d'society.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Governors Meet Oyegun And Saraki Over Party Crisis / Ejiro Ikpikpini: Assassins Stab, Strangle APC Youth Leader In Delta / Presidency Speaks On Buhari Using Recovered Loot To Fund Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.