Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

11 Words That Describe You! : - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Words That Describe You! : (494 Views)

Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me / Can You Give Me Five Words That's Best Describe You ? / What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Words That Describe You! : by valkaka(m): 1:36am On Sep 23, 2014
Read and enjoy! This may be you!!!

Enticing: The thought of seeing you is always an enticing thought smiley

Wondrous: Wondrous is how our time together has been, each and every time.

Stunning: Every time I see you, you are more and more of a stunning sight.

Breathtaking: When people ask me how you looked, after I’ve seen you I say, simply breathtaking.

Noble: Every day you live your life in the pursuit of noble excellence.

Elegant: I’ve never met anyone more elegant than you.

Lovely: One of my favorite things about you is you have a family that is most lovely in so many ways.

Angelic: When your eyes light up and that warm smile crosses your face, you become angelic; which is more often than not.

Charming: The very first conversation we had, I thought of you and still think of you as exceptionally charming.

Passionate: I love that you are passionate about the people, ideas, and activities you believe in.

Dazzling: Your dazzling personality is a never ending source of inspiration to all your friends, family, and all the people you work with and encounter.

Love you all. Miss you all. Hope to see many of you soon. Make a comment or PM me if you think this is you cheesy
Re: 11 Words That Describe You! : by swisschris(m): 2:12am On Sep 23, 2014
Huh...... shocked make I come 1st
Re: 11 Words That Describe You! : by cutieberie1(f): 5:50am On Sep 23, 2014
nice thread.onli 1 person nd dis 11 words
Re: 11 Words That Describe You! : by Mynd44: 6:46am On Sep 23, 2014
Ugly: when I look in the mirror
Re: 11 Words That Describe You! : by AfricanApple(f): 8:33am On Sep 23, 2014
Mynd44: Ugly: when I look in the mirror
biko what does that mean

(1) (Reply)

Single Ladies U Need 2 R3ad Dis.... / How To Meet A Girl Of Your Dream / Nigeria: how many boyfriends can a girl have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.