Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Who Is An Immature Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is An Immature Guy? (698 Views)

Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off / 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl / 10 Signs You’re Dating An Immature Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is An Immature Guy? by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 23, 2014
I keep hearing people say some guys are immature, what does this word even mean? Ok i dont chase after women, i have had women like me all my life and i just dont feel any desire to chase them. Even the ones i manage to chase i just loss interest the second they fall for me, so wait am i immature? And did i mention im a narsissist, extremely inlove with myself...grew up with too much compliments now im a proper mental psycho....so enough of me , who is an immature guy? Someone break it down and how do you become mature
Re: Who Is An Immature Guy? by Unionised(m): 6:54am On Sep 23, 2014
You are Immature.

Infact, you have resigned to your fate.

A fate of wanting women so much, and yet they are not giving you that needed attention.

So now you love yourself. Yep, you are a Psycho (your words).

Good luck with that when the Hormones start raging.

You still get hope sha.

At least you know you have a problem.

Its problem half solved.
Re: Who Is An Immature Guy? by rawpadgin(m): 7:01am On Sep 23, 2014
telling the whole world that u smoke weed is so immature
Re: Who Is An Immature Guy? by Mention(m): 7:34am On Sep 23, 2014
Hmmmmm
Re: Who Is An Immature Guy? by jnrbayano(m): 7:46am On Sep 23, 2014
Many things define maturity

My opinion is summarized in a sentence,

A matured person is one who acts/says the same thing whether being watched or in his/her closet.
Re: Who Is An Immature Guy? by solomonbrown64: 8:27am On Sep 23, 2014
Unionised: You are Immature.

A fate of wanting women so much, and yet they are not giving you that needed attention.

You still get hope sha.

Its problem half solved.
Lol.......
Re: Who Is An Immature Guy? by AfricanApple(f): 9:14am On Sep 23, 2014
an immature person is someone who says or do the wrong thing at the wrong time in a wrong place to the wrong people. he plays all the time even when serious matter is on ground
Re: Who Is An Immature Guy? by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 23, 2014
Unionised: You are Immature.

You still get hope sha.

Its problem half solved.

Lol wanting women so much? Chai i have suffered in this life
Re: Who Is An Immature Guy? by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 23, 2014
What have i not heard, what have i not been told, anything i say they twist it and fight me. There is God oooo. Goodbye *relocates to the mountain*

(1) (Reply)

Your Comments Pls: Dating Your Course Mate In High School? Good/bad Idea / Don't Fall In Love With Me / What Should I Tink Of This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.