Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Akwa Ibom State Marks its 27th Anniversary Of State Creation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom State Marks its 27th Anniversary Of State Creation (1274 Views)

#ourheroes Trending As Nigeria Marks Its Armed Forces Remembrance Day / Reps Reject 6yr Tenure And Dump State Creation / State Creation: S'east Govs, Others Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom State Marks its 27th Anniversary Of State Creation by Enouwem(m): 7:55am On Sep 23, 2014
[img]http://theibompulpit.files./2014/09/27-anni.jpg[/img]
Hurray!!! Akwa Ibom State is 27..
Ndito Akwa Ibom ewongo edi oooooo..
#HappyBirthdayAkwaIbom
Re: Akwa Ibom State Marks its 27th Anniversary Of State Creation by pendusky(m): 8:33am On Sep 23, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1915769/akwaibom-marks-27th-year-state

that's the trending link join the trend!

We are using #AkwaIbom27 as hashtag on twitter
Re: Akwa Ibom State Marks its 27th Anniversary Of State Creation by hopilo: 9:18am On Sep 23, 2014
Happy anniversary to my State and Happy birthday to my very self. Visiting motherless and Hospitals today to touch some soul.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Marks its 27th Anniversary Of State Creation by kuldude29(m): 9:25am On Sep 23, 2014
happy anniversary to my darling state. AKWA IBOM AYAYA
Re: Akwa Ibom State Marks its 27th Anniversary Of State Creation by Superstar007(m): 10:06am On Sep 23, 2014
Happy 27th anniversary to my
beloved state, Akwa Ibom state - the
land of uncommon transformation,
one of the most peaceful and the
fastest growing state in Nigeria, the
future "Dubai" of Nigeria. A land filled with lovely and hardworking people,
a state named after God himself,
- God bless Akwa Abasi Ibom state.
- Long live Akwa Ibom
- Long live the federal Republic of
Nigeria. cheesy smiley
Re: Akwa Ibom State Marks its 27th Anniversary Of State Creation by Giannakopoulos(f): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2014
Congratulations Akwa Ibom,check my signature,strictly for those in AKS/CRS with BSc,HND or OND degree.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Marks its 27th Anniversary Of State Creation by lawkie77(m): 11:15am On Sep 23, 2014
27yrs idogo mfi,sosongo Abasi cos nto Akwa ibom,

Re: Akwa Ibom State Marks its 27th Anniversary Of State Creation by Enouwem(m): 11:46am On Sep 23, 2014
The mods might soon explain why this is not on the front page.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra: Ekcel Farms Moves To Invest $100million In Cassava& Tomato Production / Political Effect Of Saturday Adamawa Election On PDP/APC / Boko Haram: Why Is Gej/pdp Negotiating Now??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.