Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

She Wants To Be My Babymama - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Be My Babymama (1073 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / She Does Not Want To Be My Babymama. Should I dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Be My Babymama by LadiesPet(m): 10:07am On Sep 23, 2014
I truely love her & she's the type of lady i wanna spend the rest of my life with..
But i don't have the kind of money to waste on weddings & stuffs.

She told me to buy a ring & put on her finger & that's all.
I'm a nigerian but i reside in America, but of the guys i know never did their wedding but they're happily married with 2 or 3 kids.

Please, help me out.
Should i do it that way ??
Re: She Wants To Be My Babymama by GoodFaith: 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
LadiesPet: I truely love her & she's the type of lady i wanna spend the rest of my life with..

I'm a nigerian but i reside in America, but of the guys i know never did their wedding but they're happily married with 2 or 3 kids.

Please, help me out.
Dude, You want the milk without the cow
Man up
put the ring on it
pay bride price
U don't need to go to Nigeria to pay bride price
Dude be careful- U cannot find a Nigerian lady in America or any other woman?
Good luck
Re: She Wants To Be My Babymama by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
LadiesPet: I truely love her & she's the type of lady i wanna spend the rest of my life with..

Please, help me out.

Can't you do a wedding you can afford? go to court and make it legal. You can't just put a ring on her fingers and pretend you are married even if she says its ok really its not she would rather you guys do the right thing so do right by her.
Re: She Wants To Be My Babymama by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dude you cant afford a small wedding and you are in america?Nna you better carry ur load join me for Kubwa junction dey peel oranges.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Be My Babymama by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
Wedding na waste of money. Especially if you don't really have people here you wanna impress. Just go registry, nack ring for hand and the rest is history.

Life go dey after wedding na. She no go chop ni? Abi una go dey pay 'debt' after the fun fare ni? If youi can't afford, pls cut your cloth accordingly.

But cos i'm an even planner, abeg tell me your budget and we'd make it work. grin

Please, help me out.
Re: She Wants To Be My Babymama by lertee(f): 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
You can do a low budget wedding,it doesn't have to be loud. Although from the tone of your message,you sound like you are not ready for commitment,i'm not sure it is about the money. She seems to be the one pushing for it.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Be My Babymama by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
lynpetra: Dude you cant afford a small wedding and you are in america?Nna you better carry ur load join me for Kubwa junction dey peel oranges.
dem tell u say money dey fall from tree for yankee
Re: She Wants To Be My Babymama by LadiesPet(m): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
shoefreak: Wedding na waste of money. Especially if you don't really have people here you wanna impress. Just go registry, nack ring for hand and the rest is history.

Life go dey after wedding na. She no go chop ni? Abi una go dey pay 'debt' after the fun fare ni? If youi can't afford, pls cut your cloth accordingly.

But cos i'm an even planner, abeg tell me your budget and we'd make it work. grin

Hahahahahah grin grin grin grin

So, you're an event planner ??
You go do am free for me cool cool
Re: She Wants To Be My Babymama by LadiesPet(m): 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
lertee: You can do a low budget wedding,it doesnt have to loud. Although from the tone of your message,you sound like you are not ready for commitment,i'm not sure it is aboit the money. She seems to be the one pushing for it.

No ooo
I'm ever ready to marry her.
But the problem is the money for the wedding
Re: She Wants To Be My Babymama by LadiesPet(m): 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
lynpetra: Dude you cant afford a small wedding and you are in america?Nna you better carry ur load join me for Kubwa junction dey peel oranges.

The free food wey i dey chop for America will make me not to come back to Naija grin grin
Re: She Wants To Be My Babymama by LadiesPet(m): 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
GoodFaith:
Dude, You want the milk without the cow
Man up
put the ring on it
pay bride price
U don't need to go to Nigeria to pay bride price
Dude be careful- U cannot find a Nigerian lady in America or any other woman?
Good luck

We have many of them Nigeria girls but you know their prices ??
You must come down to Nigeria to perform their Traditional marriage & wedding..
That's why many of them Nigerian guys marry oyibo girls
Re: She Wants To Be My Babymama by LadiesPet(m): 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
andromida:

Can't you do a wedding you can afford? go to court and make it legal. You can't just put a ring on her fingers and pretend you are married even if she says its ok really its not she would rather you guys do the right thing so do right by her.

Thanks.
Na that court marriage i go just do.
I no get money to waste on a damn wedding
Re: She Wants To Be My Babymama by hurpeyeahme(f): 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
Rotfl @Op it doesn't ve to be a big wedding,a registry is ok
Re: She Wants To Be My Babymama by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
LadiesPet:

The free food wey i dey chop for America will make me not to come back to Naija grin grin
Come back home.My yoruba folks no mind help gather small money on your behalf for owambe!Free food still dey here.
Re: She Wants To Be My Babymama by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
majekdom2: dem tell u say money dey fall from tree for yankee
If e no fall free for Yankee,he shud come back to naija and suffer here.money still dey where e dey for naija.
Re: She Wants To Be My Babymama by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
Don't think am going to do a loud wedding,bride price,registry,and pronto am done..

Op,make it legal,at least go to the registry. Biko.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Be My Babymama by victor08(m): 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
Just pay her bride price to the family and carry go. Remember to stay off from crazy black American women there.
Re: She Wants To Be My Babymama by GoodFaith: 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
LadiesPet:

We have many of them Nigeria girls but you know their prices ??
You must come down to Nigeria to perform their Traditional marriage & wedding..
That's why many of them Nigerian guys marry oyibo girls
That is not completely correct
It is both of ur marriage
If both of u working
both of u can contribute
Re: She Wants To Be My Babymama by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
Buy her a ring; Pay bride bride; Do a court wedding.
Re: She Wants To Be My Babymama by GoodFaith: 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
victor08: Just pay her bride price to the family and carry go. Remember to stay off from crazy black American women there.
"Remember to stay off from crazy black American women there"--Ur Nigerian woman are not crazy
There is a video of Nigerian woman in the beltway that have six kids
she is doing other man
80% of Nigerian women likely will give u problem

(1) (Reply)

Are These Good Signs That He Is A Husband Material / EX Luv / Real Talk For Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.