Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Top 6 Ways to Know He Wants To Make Move - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 6 Ways to Know He Wants To Make Move (1503 Views)

“6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her / We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 6 Ways to Know He Wants To Make Move by tosyne2much(m): 10:09am On Sep 23, 2014
This similar topic was created last week and was moved to the sexuality session, but now I have re-modified it so that it won't sound too raw..

I probably would have a lot of critics and bashing for this write-up but wetin concern me.. Freedom of expression is inevitable Signs that he wants to get laid can be obvious, but there are some other subtle tells to look out for.

These are what most guys do that would sound strange or funny to you

1. Smiling Unnecessarily-
it is a clear sign that he is
uncomfortably at attention and in the mood. You see him smiling even looking at you flirtaciously even when everything seems to be boring

2. He Dips His Hand Into His
Pocket

This is a little bit funny. When talking to him, if you notice he's staring at you by intervals and the next thing he does is put his hands into his pocket smiling sheepishly... This might jst
be a sign that (make I end am there, una suppose don know wetin I wan talk grin ). If you want to finish him, ask why his
two hands are in his pocket and you would see that discomfort and shame would be registered on his face immediately

3. His Facial Expression-
You can tell a lot about a guy by
studying the expression on his face. Women don’t have physical signals that are as obvious as men’s when it comes to deciphering intimate arousal. when a guy is interested in you, he will study your face, looking for telltale signs that you are in the mood. This is usually the very same curious look he gives while trying to figure out how to rub your bo.soms so that it feels good.

4 He Keeps Going Out and Coming In For No Reason
When you are in the room with him and you notice he's going out and coming in for no reason, this is an indication that he wants to _____ (an adult like me no suppose dey use mouth talk finish b4 una suppose don grab grin )... He feels uncomfortable by going out and coming him thinking of
how to start..

5. He expects You Go Home With
Him When He Takes You Out To
Dinner and Pays For The Meal -
If he insists you go home with him the very first day he takes you to an eatery.. There are guys that think:
paid for date = getting laid that day. This is not much better than treating
someone like a prostitute

6. He Only Compliments Your
Looks-
He loves your backside but not your sense of humor. You
always look "hot" but never
"gorgeous." If his compliments are superficial at best and gross
at worst, he feels like ______ you

*Ladies please add yours and
spread the fun *
Feel free and have fun
Re: Top 6 Ways to Know He Wants To Make Move by 3DCYCLOPS: 10:41am On Sep 23, 2014
Bros this your list nor follow for promo at all angry

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Ways to Know He Wants To Make Move by Yemz213(m): 11:05am On Sep 23, 2014
tosyne2much: This similar topic was created last week and was moved to the sexuality session, but now I have re-modified it so that it won't sound too raw..

I probably would have a lot of critics and bashing for this write-up but wetin concern me.. Freedom of expression is inevitable Signs that he wants to get laid can be obvious, but there are some other subtle tells to look out for.

These are what most guys do that would sound strange or funny to you

1. Smiling Unnecessarily-
it is a clear sign that he is
uncomfortably at attention and in the mood. You see him smiling even looking at you flirtaciously even when everything seems to be boring

2. He Dips His Hand Into His
Pocket

This is a little bit funny. When talking to him, if you notice he's staring at you by intervals and the next thing he does is put his hands into his pocket smiling sheepishly... This might jst
be a sign that (make I end am there, una suppose don know wetin I wan talk grin ). If you want to finish him, ask why his
two hands are in his pocket and you would see that discomfort and shame would be registered on his face immediately

3. His Facial Expression-
You can tell a lot about a guy by
studying the expression on his face. Women don’t have physical signals that are as obvious as men’s when it comes to deciphering intimate arousal. when a guy is interested in you, he will study your face, looking for telltale signs that you are in the mood. This is usually the very same curious look he gives while trying to figure out how to rub your bo.soms so that it feels good.

4 He Keeps Going Out and Coming In For No Reason
When you are in the room with him and you notice he's going out and coming in for no reason, this is an indication that he wants to _____ (an adult like me no suppose dey use mouth talk finish b4 una suppose don grab grin )... He feels uncomfortable by going out and coming him thinking of
how to start..

5. He expects You Go Home With
Him When He Takes You Out To
Dinner and Pays For The Meal -
If he insists you go home with him the very first day he takes you to an eatery.. There are guys that think:
paid for date = getting laid that day. This is not much better than treating
someone like a prostitute

6. He Only Compliments Your
Looks-
He loves your backside but not your sense of humor. You
always look "hot" but never
"gorgeous." If his compliments are superficial at best and gross
at worst, he feels like ______ you

*Ladies please add yours and
spread the fun *
Feel free and have fun
Re: Top 6 Ways to Know He Wants To Make Move by lawrenceunaa: 12:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
[quote author=Yemz213][/quote]are u a learner cry
Hw u go quote long post and not comment undecided

@ op i no agree with u partially and in full tongue
Re: Top 6 Ways to Know He Wants To Make Move by 0nyegame(m): 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
[quote author=Yemz213][/quote]
Re: Top 6 Ways to Know He Wants To Make Move by butanepro(m): 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
Get something better doing! Must you create a thread?

3 Likes

Re: Top 6 Ways to Know He Wants To Make Move by tosyne2much(m): 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
butanepro: Get something better doing! Must you create a thread?
who is this bush man ? Brain dey ur head at all ?

(1) (Reply)

15 Ways To Get Someone Out Of Your Head / Interpret This Text Message For Her / Busty Vs Assernal Guys What's Your Taste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.