Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

“6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her (24523 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by greatiyk4u(m): 1:02am On Apr 29, 2016
“How a 'side chic' can trick her Man Into Spending for her

Each one of us, men and women, is manipulative in one way or the other. As students many of us manipulate even our parents into giving us money 4 our needs....since these side chics are not in the main equation of the man's long term relationship agenda, the side chic needs to help her self out smartly.

Why should the side chicks do it? Because the guys see them as objects of sexual satisfaction no matter how hard they try to make things work out, for this reason, the guys should be able to provide them with a steady source of income, be generous,supportive, and respect their boundaries to be qualified to have a side chic . Most side chicks like their men because they ain't invasive and hardly ask too many questions since they don't care and are not in love. And for the most part, the men are careful to not rock the boat too much out of fear of falling in love with her or letting the main chick find out.

Here they are and not arranged in any particular order.

#1. Pretend to be busy when you’re not

Yes, pretend to be busy whenever you find out he is Hot and calling you over on phone, tell him you’re bored to deliberately elicit his urge and frustrate him sexually. Now to accomplish this mission, tell him you’re lying naked and lonely in the bed thinking of how to foot your bills of a particular amount bla bla, you miss him, but don’t know what to do with yourself since you are broke and don't know how to raise the cash you need......as far as konji is real the guy go respond positively....lolz

#2. Pretends to be a damsel in distress.

Immediately you find out that you are in the 'side chick' zone in his life,try to use your allure to get him into “helping” you. always dress exquisite and look classy even if na borrow you dey borrow. This will surely make him respect you and fall for your trick. With this strategy make an expensive demand of your needs from him, believe me he will oblige to it since he has respected your sense of class.....remember people address you the way you dress.

#3. Get him in the sexual good mood, then make your demand.

You know when things finally seem to be going right in the bed especially after deep pre-intimacy,stop at that and start a good conversation demanding what you need since you are aware the relationship is leading no where, smile at him while talking, Of course the guy will quickly think “Crap, things are going well. I don’t wana ruin it now.” He will comply sharperly........this may not work if the guy is a veteran in the game.......lolz

#4. Attack his sense of manhood.

Always do this by telling the guy (in a manipulative way) what a “real man” does to keep women happy. Talk about other guys including your Ex in front of him. Jealousy is extremely powerful. By talking favorably about other guys you create a sense of competition that someone has to overcome. tell him about the things your Ex-boyfriend did for you. Showing him that he’ll never measure up and if he can’t top what your ex did then why should you give him a chance? Tell him straight “You better do as I say, or else.”

#5. Starting with small requests and going on to bigger ones.

Basically it’s commitment and consistency. Once a guy ’ve done a small favor for you, he will likely to do the next one even if you want a little more. We are habitual beings. Once you get the guy in the habit of doing something he will
continue doing it as far as the means is there. If he gave into your demands it’ll be harder saying “no” the next time you ask even for bigger ones. Don't forget to get him cheap gifts from the cash he gives you to attract more next time.

#6. Intelligently Blackmail him

Blackmailing is a form of emotional abuse and, like all abuse, is about power and control. A person who uses this tactic wants to make you afraid of some consequence in order to get you to do what they want. Smartly and intelligently gather enough pictorial, video, audio evidence of his dirty lives and use it against him later. Threaten to tell his fiancee about the sex you had with him With statements like this. “If you break up with me, I’ll post those pics everywhere…”

If you make threats like this, then you are putting him in a really tough spot. This type of threat is called blackmail, and he might feel like he has no option but to do what you say.

The moral of this thread is to discourage guys from wasting a lady's time in the name of making her side chic

I think I made a real sense here cos common sense is for the common minds.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 29, 2016
FTC

Side chics oya make una come learn new strategy to chop men

BTW, op e be like say side chic do deal with you before.... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by Nobody: 1:52am On Apr 29, 2016
The Hunger is real shocked shocked shocked

Instead; Just get a Job it's soooo much easier than what the op is saying grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 29, 2016
D kind thread wey kashybaby dey like. See as she dey peep.

1 Like

Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by ArinzeAlec(m): 2:07am On Apr 29, 2016
In the recent economy, when niggas dont think with dicks no more. What about getting a job?

Because honestly, if we folks decides to fulfilled all the promises we made whilst pre intimacy, we gon be broke as hell.

6 Likes

Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by Nobody: 2:31am On Apr 29, 2016
Festivalofholi:
D kind thread wey kashybaby dey like. See as she dey peep.

Yeaaahh..I peep, I read and I laugh grin

3 Likes

Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by Khd95(m): 2:54am On Apr 29, 2016
U never jam correct naija guy with strong OT,all this na crap for him front

nd u qo still remain im side chic,naija guys with strong codings i hail oogrin

8 Likes

Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by Nobody: 3:51am On Apr 29, 2016
Another LIST of...

7 ways to catch a spider..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by westlius(m): 3:58am On Apr 29, 2016
:PThe girl treating to jump in 3rd mainland bridge if u tell her u don't love her. :PThe girl treating to jump in 3rd mainland bridge if u tell her u don't love her.

1 Like

Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by wordbank(m): 5:30am On Apr 29, 2016
This is madness
Side chicks get behind me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by greatiyk4u(m): 6:40am On Apr 29, 2016
KashyBaby:

Yeaaahh..I peep, I read and I laugh grin
Have you ever been side 'chicked'?

1 Like

Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by greatiyk4u(m): 6:41am On Apr 29, 2016
westlius:
:PThe girl treating to jump in 3rd mainland bridge if u tell her u don't love her. :PThe girl treating to jump in 3rd mainland bridge if u tell her u don't love her.

Lolz, can this one also work?
Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by greatiyk4u(m): 6:43am On Apr 29, 2016
nubian999:
The Hunger is real shocked shocked shocked

Instead; Just get a Job it's soooo much easier than what the op is saying grin

I can't get your message,
Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 29, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Have you ever been side 'chicked'?

I don't think so...and besides I dnt need to be a side chick to get what I want cool
Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by greatiyk4u(m): 6:58am On Apr 29, 2016
KashyBaby:

I don't think so...and besides I dnt need to be a side chick to get what I want cool

That's good, what I mean here is that guys hardly think of giving out to side chics so they have to device a manipulative way to trick them into giving them what they want........thanks
Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 29, 2016
greatiyk4u:

I can't get your message,

I never sent you one

2 Likes

Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by greatiyk4u(m): 8:05am On Apr 29, 2016
nubian999:

I never sent you one
Lolz ,,I mean the message you were trying to convey in ur comment........

1 Like

Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 29, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Lolz ,,I mean the message you were trying to convey in ur comment........

That side shickz should get a job undecided

1 Like

Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by greatiyk4u(m): 8:57am On Apr 29, 2016
nubian999:

That side shickz should get a job undecided

Ok, great idea
Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by 4C2215131: 9:05am On Apr 29, 2016
greatiyk4u:
“How a 'side chic' can trick her Man Into Spending for her

Each one of us, men and women, is manipulative in one way or the other. As students many of us manipulate even our parents into giving us money 4 our needs....since these side chics are not in the main equation of the man's long term relationship agenda, the side chic needs to help her self out smartly.

Why should the side chicks do it? Because the guys see them as objects of sexual satisfaction no matter how hard they try to make things work out, for this reason, the guys should be able to provide them with a steady source of income, be generous,supportive, and respect their boundaries to be qualified to have a side chic . Most side chicks like their men because they ain't invasive and hardly ask too many questions since they don't care and are not in love. And for the most part, the men are careful to not rock the boat too much out of fear of falling in love with her or letting the main chick find out.

Here they are and not arranged in any particular order.

#1. Pretend to be busy when you’re not

Yes, pretend to be busy whenever you find out he is Hot and calling you over on phone, tell him you’re bored to deliberately elicit his urge and frustrate him sexually. Now to accomplish this mission, tell him you’re lying naked and lonely in the bed thinking of how to foot your bills of a particular amount bla bla, you miss him, but don’t know what to do with yourself since you are broke and don't know how to raise the cash you need......as far as konji is real the guy go respond positively....lolz

#2. Pretends to be a damsel in distress.

Immediately you find out that you are in the 'side chick' zone in his life,try to use your allure to get him into “helping” you. always dress exquisite and look classy even if na borrow you dey borrow. This will surely make him respect you and fall for your trick. With this strategy make an expensive demand of your needs from him, believe me he will oblige to it since he has respected your sense of class.....remember people address you the way you dress.

#3. Get him in the sexual good mood, then make your demand.

You know when things finally seem to be going right in the bed especially after deep pre-intimacy,stop at that and start a good conversation demanding what you need since you are aware the relationship is leading no where, smile at him while talking, Of course the guy will quickly think “Crap, things are going well. I don’t wana ruin it now.” He will comply sharperly........this may not work if the guy is a veteran in the game.......lolz

#4. Attack his sense of manhood.

Always do this by telling the guy (in a manipulative way) what a “real man” does to keep women happy. Talk about other guys including your Ex in front of him. Jealousy is extremely powerful. By talking favorably about other guys you create a sense of competition that someone has to overcome. tell him about the things your Ex-boyfriend did for you. Showing him that he’ll never measure up and if he can’t top what your ex did then why should you give him a chance? Tell him straight “You better do as I say, or else.”

#5. Starting with small requests and going on to bigger ones.

Basically it’s commitment and consistency. Once a guy ’ve done a small favor for you, he will likely to do the next one even if you want a little more. We are habitual beings. Once you get the guy in the habit of doing something he will
continue doing it as far as the means is there. If he gave into your demands it’ll be harder saying “no” the next time you ask even for bigger ones. Don't forget to get him cheap gifts from the cash he gives you to attract more next time.

#6. Intelligently Blackmail him

Blackmailing is a form of emotional abuse and, like all abuse, is about power and control. A person who uses this tactic wants to make you afraid of some consequence in order to get you to do what they want. Smartly and intelligently gather enough pictorial, video, audio evidence of his dirty lives and use it against him later. Threaten to tell his fiancee about the sex you had with him With statements like this. “If you break up with me, I’ll post those pics everywhere…”

If you make threats like this, then you are putting him in a really tough spot. This type of threat is called blackmail, and he might feel like he has no option but to do what you say.

The moral of this thread is to discourage guys from wasting a lady's time in the name of making her side chic

I think I made a real sense here cos common sense is for the common minds.

No.1. He doesn't care if you're lying naked broke. He can treat his urge via his main chick. And you playing all that sex crap even makes him more alert to your plans; using his sexual need to blackmail him. With true playas, this method is dead on arrival. Besides there's another side chick just waiting to be serviced. Nice try!

2. Don't even need to address this. You're a side chick! Get it into your head! Any money you get is crumbs after the Queen has been satisfied. Expensive clothes! C'mon!

3. You presume all men think with their dicks! They don't. While you're figuring how to get his cheese while he's hot and rearing to go he's figuring out how he can cop a free round from you. Each story you come up with has a ready answer.

4. This is a total waste of time as he is a 'real man' to his main chick. As long as she confirms this, he doesn't care what your side chick ass is saying. He doesn't have vested interests in you so why should he care about what you think of his spending habits. If tired, the door swings both ways. There are millions of side chicks clucking about, waiting to be plucked!

5. This may work given the psychological construct. But it's for a while as the average Naija guy has a gold digger detector embedded in his brain.

6. This is an absolute NO NO! OP you should know better than this! Save you want to end up on the pages of Nairaland as a picture of a girl bathe in acid or beaten senseless by unknown assailant or God forbid found dead with your body tossed in a rat infested canal don't for the life of you threaten a man the way the OP describes.

Granted, some may succumb for as long as it takes for a friend of his who's more ruthless [ all guys have at least one crazy, don't give a Bleep friend that they know. Three bottles of beer, and you're taken care off... Sometimes permanently] to figure out how to Bleep you up and trust me when that decision is made you're literally done for! Never ever stir up the sharks. That chap you think is a weakling may just be the one that orchestrated the kidnapping you heard of yesterday.

Finally, nice try OP. Your theory may work for maybe some Oyibo mentality chaps but, for the average Nigerian guy out there both rich and poor, the whole machinations is dead on arrival!

11 Likes

Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by greatiyk4u(m): 9:40am On Apr 29, 2016
4C2215131:

No.1. He doesn't care if you're lying naked broke. He can treat his urge via his main chick. And you playing all that sex crap even makes him more alert to your plans; using his sexual need to blackmail him. With true playas, this method is dead on arrival. Besides there's another side chick just waiting to be serviced. Nice try!

2. Don't even need to address this. You're a side chick! Get it into your head! Any money you get is crumbs after the Queen has been satisfied. Expensive clothes! C'mon!

3. You presume all men think with their dicks! They don't. While you're figuring how to get his cheese while he's hot and rearing to go he's figuring out how he can cop a free round from you. Each story you come up with has a ready answer.

4. This is a total waste of time as he is a 'real man' to his main chick. As long as she confirms this, he doesn't care what your side chick ass is saying. He doesn't have vested interests in you so why should he care about what you think of his spending habits. If tired, the door swings both ways. There are millions of side chicks clucking about, waiting to be plucked!

5. This may work given the psychological construct. But it's for a while as the average Naija guy has a gold digger detector embedded in his brain.

6. This is an absolute NO NO! OP you should know better than this! Save you want to end up on the pages of Nairaland as a picture of a girl bathe in acid or beaten senseless by unknown assailant or God forbid found dead with your body tossed in a rat infested canal don't for the life of you threaten a man the way the OP describes.

Granted, some may succumb for as long as it takes for a friend of his who's more ruthless [ all guys have at least one crazy, don't give a Bleep friend that they know. Three bottles of beer, and you're taken care off... Sometimes permanently] to figure out how to Bleep you up and trust me when that decision is made you're literally done for! Never ever stir up the sharks. That chap you think is a weakling may just be the one that orchestrated the kidnapping you heard of yesterday.

Finally, nice try OP. Your theory may work for maybe some Oyibo mentality chaps but, for the average Nigerian guy out there both rich and poor, the whole machinations is dead on arrival!

2 Likes

Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by greatiyk4u(m): 9:41am On Apr 29, 2016
Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44 come and check if this is permanent site worthy
Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by greatiyk4u(m): 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
OGACLO:
FTC
Side chics oya make una come learn new strategy to chop men
BTW, op e be like say side chic do deal with you before.... grin
Lolz
Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Lolz

Na lie?
Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by 4nobody4every1: 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
Stale, next cool
Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by ominiriches2016(m): 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
Help me tell this boy that scam me of 400 mtn promo posted on flavour mama pix as a sub-comment 2days ago. He is not smart or fast guy stuff. This is a forum for info exchange, let us not abuse it. Sent the card through this number: 08148255474. No hillscops please.
Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by bodex93: 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
for your black and white mind......these days when dollar done rise
Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by xcllaxix(m): 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
Trash...
Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by azeecoboy(m): 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
all this thing u listed here is just how oloshos do businesss......
i rather tell it to your face,serve me ur puna,and i pay for the service....no need for all this long tori

1 Like

Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by Johnshoe: 8:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
Spot on post, thumbs up… you must be a veteran to write this…
Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by valencia25(m): 8:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
I smell Ra-pe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men / How Can I Make My Wife Happy Again? / You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.