Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,953 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

If You Could Change One Thing About Your Partner, What Would It Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Could Change One Thing About Your Partner, What Would It Be? (818 Views)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / If You Could Change One Thing About Your Body, What Would It Be? / When Looking For A Potential Life Partner,what Are Your Top 3 Criteria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Could Change One Thing About Your Partner, What Would It Be? by argon500: 10:19am On Sep 23, 2014
This post is about helping you let go of complaints about your partner/lover. So let it all out! But remember to keep these ideas private from your mate, because ultimately, the biggest thing you can do to impact your relationship/marriage is worry more about your issues than your spouse’s issues.

As for me, I would help her find something she is really passionate about. She bounces from one thing to the next not ever refining any skill set. It would be so useful because when a person has passion they can use it in other aspects of life.
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Your Partner, What Would It Be? by chinazaekperem2: 10:21am On Sep 23, 2014
harshness, she's too harsh.
Re: If You Could Change One Thing About Your Partner, What Would It Be? by cooljoe(m): 11:07am On Sep 23, 2014
My boo is full of flaws nd one time she asked me to named 7tins I'd change about her. Told I'd tink about t. D next day I bort her 7pacs of her favourite chocolate nd told her I luvd here just d way she was. Nt dat I couldn't list 7tins I wanted to change about her, hell, I could list 10,15, but den u know al dose little things gals adore

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Partner Addressing His/her Office Colleague As 'sweeti, Sugar' / How Much To A Man Really Need To Settle Down. / 5 Crazy Things Most Couples Fight About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.