Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

What Is Your Advise To Girls Who Bleach Their Skins?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Advise To Girls Who Bleach Their Skins?? (1447 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You / Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Advise To Girls Who Bleach Their Skins?? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
I know of a female friend of mine who was a very black girl, but suddenly she started getting lighter,every guy instantly knew the reason and every one had something bad to say about her, what could u say to advise her
Re: What Is Your Advise To Girls Who Bleach Their Skins?? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
My advice is that anything worth doing is worth doing well...they shouldn't forget their KNUCKLES and KNEES lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Advise To Girls Who Bleach Their Skins?? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
Unibenstudent: I know of a female friend of mine who was a very black girl, but suddenly she started getting lighter,every guy instantly knew the reason and every one had something bad to say about her, what could u say to advise her

Dis matter no dey rest for here? Bleach, finest. Dem swear 4 u? Abeg look for sth new or park one side.
Re: What Is Your Advise To Girls Who Bleach Their Skins?? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie: My advice is that anything worth doing is worth doing well...they shouldn't forget their KNUCKLES and KNEES lipsrsealed

Sho shocked see yansh o.
Re: What Is Your Advise To Girls Who Bleach Their Skins?? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
*lips sealed*
Kachisbarbie: My advice is that anything worth doing is worth doing well...they shouldn't forget their KNUCKLES and KNEES lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Your Advise To Girls Who Bleach Their Skins?? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
E be like say ur mama dey sell bleaching cream
assfreak:

Dis matter no dey rest for here? Bleach, finest. Dem swear 4 u? Abeg look for sth new or park one side.
Re: What Is Your Advise To Girls Who Bleach Their Skins?? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
Unibenstudent: E be like say ur mama dey sell bleaching cream

Ur papa dey use am self-service.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Advise To Girls Who Bleach Their Skins?? by yungchop: 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
am even looking for a good bc with quick results tongue which one are you using? cheesy
Re: What Is Your Advise To Girls Who Bleach Their Skins?? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
assfreak:
well, i know u have only 1 more day to live cos the ass that freaking you has transmitted hiv to you
Ur papa dey use am self-service.
Re: What Is Your Advise To Girls Who Bleach Their Skins?? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
How your eleda go recognize you when it comes time to bless you?
Re: What Is Your Advise To Girls Who Bleach Their Skins?? by echobee(f): 2:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
My candid advice,girls or guys who bleach their skin should keep it up. What is worth doing at all is what doing well. angry.
Re: What Is Your Advise To Girls Who Bleach Their Skins?? by tosyne2much(m): 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
My candid advice is that they should keep doing it till their future partner destiny by God don't recognize them anymore... The rate at which our ladies are bleaching sef, you can even end up dating your ex again unknowingly

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Advise To Girls Who Bleach Their Skins?? by argon500: 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
My sincere advice to them is to let them bleach till they gut burned.. useless set of people

Some of them smells more than s.hit
Re: What Is Your Advise To Girls Who Bleach Their Skins?? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
what vex me most is seeing a guy bleaching I hate it
Re: What Is Your Advise To Girls Who Bleach Their Skins?? by iceberylin(m): 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
STOP BEING FAKE
Re: What Is Your Advise To Girls Who Bleach Their Skins?? by argon500: 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
That is the weirdest part of it.. Some guys/men can be so st.upid.. Imagine a whole ex-governor of a state bleaching.. I mean Allao Akkala

prettythicksme: what vex me most is seeing a guy bleaching I hate it
Re: What Is Your Advise To Girls Who Bleach Their Skins?? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
argon500: That is the weirdest part of it.. Some guys/men can be so st.upid.. Imagine a whole ex-governor of a state bleaching.. I mean Allao Akkala

that horrible I tell you.it irritate me whenever I see a guy looking like a monkey while bleaching
Re: What Is Your Advise To Girls Who Bleach Their Skins?? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
Stop it and grow self esteem.
Re: What Is Your Advise To Girls Who Bleach Their Skins?? by yemstok(m): 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
They should keep at it cos it's irreversible. Also, they've got nothing to lose cos they are already looking brighter than their future.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Advise To Girls Who Bleach Their Skins?? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
Stop backbiting
Re: What Is Your Advise To Girls Who Bleach Their Skins?? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
rahymat: Stop backbiting
this is front biting oh,cos am not hiding what I fEel
Re: What Is Your Advise To Girls Who Bleach Their Skins?? by valdes00(m): 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jus ask her this question - KILODE TON BORA... Y U DEY BLECH UP UR SKIN OO
Re: What Is Your Advise To Girls Who Bleach Their Skins?? by Mirahcul: 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
Oh! Someone needs my candid advice ::: Keep bleaching till your skin becomes brighter than your future
Re: What Is Your Advise To Girls Who Bleach Their Skins?? by marieolae(f): 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
Bleach your yansh, knees, knuckles, feet..so everytin can blend very well.
Re: What Is Your Advise To Girls Who Bleach Their Skins?? by Heycube(m): 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
marieolae: Bleach your yansh, knees, knuckles, feet..so everytin can blend very well.
. Hahahaha
Re: What Is Your Advise To Girls Who Bleach Their Skins?? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
marieolae: Bleach your yansh, knees, knuckles, feet..so everytin can blend very well.

Jes wondering why 'they don't bleach tha areas.

white face. Dark knuckles ..

Now thats RACISM !

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Advise To Girls Who Bleach Their Skins?? by Jennydoris(f): 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
My advise- they should make sure they bleach their womb and their brains too(that's if they have brains). Bleaching is not only meant for the skin. So once you start it's advisable you include all other parts of your body even the inner ones.
Re: What Is Your Advise To Girls Who Bleach Their Skins?? by Jennydoris(f): 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
tosyne2much: My candid advice is that they should keep doing it till their future partner elude them... The rate at which our ladies are bleaching sef, you can even end up dating your ex again unknowingly

grin
Re: What Is Your Advise To Girls Who Bleach Their Skins?? by Enasco1(m): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
prettythicksme: what vex me most is seeing a guy bleaching I hate it
it does nt vex U seein a lady bleach??
Re: What Is Your Advise To Girls Who Bleach Their Skins?? by philantoxx(m): 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
hahaha..hope your living close to a police post,coz heads will roll 4 dis.
Re: What Is Your Advise To Girls Who Bleach Their Skins?? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
Enasco1: it does nt vex U seein a lady bleach??
ladies have been bleaching since 1960 I don't support bleaching but why will a guy bleach his he mad??
Re: What Is Your Advise To Girls Who Bleach Their Skins?? by Enasco1(m): 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
prettythicksme: ladies have been bleaching since 1960 I don't support bleaching but why will a guy bleach his he mad??
lol ask Google

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Election Postponed. What New Excuse For Valentine Now??? / One Reason Why Some Guys Cheats (pics) / 5 Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Brake Up With You Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.