Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Does This Truly Happen In Reality? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does This Truly Happen In Reality? (890 Views)

Does This Truly Happen In Breakups?? / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... / Does This Truly Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Truly Happen In Reality? by Hade4larin: 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tuface married Anne, after many years of flirting with other women, why? Because he knows no other woman contributed to his life as much as Anne.
*Van Vicker did the very same thing, marrying the girl he met when he was just 15yrs old.
*Peter of Psquare is towing that very same line, proposing to his gf & baby mama of many years.
What do we learn from this men?
They have seen a lot of women in their life,,, but yet, they went back to that one woman who stood by them when they were no body.
There is nothing as sweet as the love of that
woman who drank garri with you, who slept with you on your hard floor without a bed, who didn't care what you had or what you didn't have. Their love is pure sweet and innocent. They are obedient, considerate, understanding, supportive, submissive. Why? Because they know what you went through to make it in life. Because all they have become a part of you and understand you even more than you understand yourself sometimes. Be careful of ready made women, because most of them are there for your party. After the party, they are gone.
My advice is, if you have that women that has
supported you, been there for you and never
leave you even when you were rude to her. Don't let her go! She is priceless! A treasure. No easy to find! She is rare. She is what we call a woman of class. not a woman of money!
True or False?

2 Likes

Re: Does This Truly Happen In Reality? by Hollyb(f): 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
SURULERE

1 Like

Re: Does This Truly Happen In Reality? by Crocz(m): 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sensible thread
Re: Does This Truly Happen In Reality? by oweniwe(m): 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
sooo....

You're encouraging guys to be like Tu Face??

We should keep and suffer in a corner one nice lady and go bunking and pounding plenty gals totori......

Den Wen wen its time for marriage, we should go back to the lady in the corner ??

Any lady who agrees to be the patient, long suffering chick while the guy keeps shinning the congo of plenty gals dat comes his way.... Is a verry stoopiidd gal.....!!...

1 Like

Re: Does This Truly Happen In Reality? by Sehindemi(f): 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
Thumbz up OP!
Re: Does This Truly Happen In Reality? by Hade4larin: 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sehindemi: Thumbz up OP!
Thanks baby, but do you know why King Solomon had many wives/concubines?
Re: Does This Truly Happen In Reality? by GowonAbacha: 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
OP were u on borrowed time when u typed this piece if shït ?
Re: Does This Truly Happen In Reality? by Sehindemi(f): 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hade4larin:
Because he likes women ofcuz.. cheesy

Maybe dat'z how he'z destined!
Ur own point plz
Re: Does This Truly Happen In Reality? by iceberylin(m): 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
Whose gona Drink Garri with me undecided
And listen to #1 Naira track
Re: Does This Truly Happen In Reality? by tosyne2much(m): 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
Nice write up OP... In addition, I have noticed this things too and it got me wondering too... I have asked quite a few married men why most men settle down with ladies who added so much impact in their life during their hustling days.. Ladies pls start exhibiting the habit of impacting into the life of those dudes you regard as unworthy or broke... *Everythin is not all abt money*.. Your impact might jst be patience and encouragement
Re: Does This Truly Happen In Reality? by valdes00(m): 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
Op jus list artists n actor wey don get moni... Chio, no matter d amount of garri she drink wit u. If sugar no dey dere, na wahala u dey so
Re: Does This Truly Happen In Reality? by lawrenceunaa: 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
op na true 3 gbozaaa for ya cheesy
Re: Does This Truly Happen In Reality? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hollyb: SURULERE
Hiaan, If I here ..... Huh, I believe you tongue
Re: Does This Truly Happen In Reality? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
Op this is a sermon naija gals would believe,Brazilian hair has blocked their ears....hard to stomach the truth
Re: Does This Truly Happen In Reality? by Hade4larin: 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sehindemi:
Because he likes women ofcuz.. cheesy

Maybe dat'z how he'z destined!
Ur own point plz

It was becos he never met you, you are an epitome of DIVINE BEAUTY......
Re: Does This Truly Happen In Reality? by Sehindemi(f): 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hade4larin:

It was becos he never met you, you are an epitome of DIVINE BEAUTY......

Oooh!
'M grateful sir.. smiley
Re: Does This Truly Happen In Reality? by Hollyb(f): 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
donroxy: Hiaan, If I here ..... Huh, I believe you tongue
lols grin
Re: Does This Truly Happen In Reality? by oweniwe(m): 9:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hade4larin:

womanizing/flirting/polygamy..... Is an addiction.... Just like drugs...

Wen you "do" one lady.... Do another lady... Do another lady againg.... So far as you have the means to keep "doing" ladies, Your mind/brain will not let you stop....

If u get tired and want to take a break from women,, depression will set in... Your mind wont give you rest until you "do" another woman again....

Abi why do you think some guys ended up with so many women? Its not because they want to..... Money/means plus addiction is what fuels it....

If you remove the money, everybody will scatter

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Beware; Photos And Status Updates Lie! / Guy Which Do U Prefer / Where You Meet Your Lover Matters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.