Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

What's The Craziest Thing U've Ever Done 4 Luv? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Thing U've Ever Done 4 Luv? (710 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? / Craziest Thing U've Ever Done 4 Luv! / What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Craziest Thing U've Ever Done 4 Luv? by Emodeee: 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
i wz listening to top radio dis afternoon and it's a cupid tuesday i.e a tuesday dedicated to sending shout outs to ur luvers.
the question 4 d day wz*what's d craziest thing u av ever done 4 luv?* d responses 4rm callers were amazing. d craziest things done by callers are outlined below:-
1. i gave ma b.f ma jamb fee to purchase his own form and i had to wait for another year.
2. i cried cos she told me it's over.
3. i wz an assistant b.f to her and so on.
what's d craziest thing u've ever done 4 luv?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing U've Ever Done 4 Luv? by valdes00(m): 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
I commited suicide when she told me it's over.... Thank God for my second life, nw am bck to torment her life

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing U've Ever Done 4 Luv? by GowonAbacha: 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
Emodeee: i wz listening to top radio dis afternoon and it's a cupid tuesday i.e a tuesday dedicated to sending shout outs to ur luvers.
the question 4 d day wz*what's d craziest thing u av ever done 4 luv?* d responses 4rm callers were amazing. d craziest things done by callers are outlined below:-
1. i gave ma b.f ma jamb fee to purchase his own form and i had to wait for another year.
2. i cried cos she told me it's over.
3. i wz an assistant b.f to her and so on.
what's d craziest thing u've ever done 4 luv?
There are one thousand and one threads of this nature...farano, r u not doing ur job.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing U've Ever Done 4 Luv? by iceberylin(m): 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
GowonAbacha:
There are one thousand and one threads of this nature...farano, r u not doing ur job.
Y evil grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing U've Ever Done 4 Luv? by am0s(m): 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
nothin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing U've Ever Done 4 Luv? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
It was so horrible and hurtful that I forgot to use sugar when I took garri 15minutes after

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing U've Ever Done 4 Luv? by Emodeee: 9:09am On Sep 30, 2014
mod it's UNFAIR o.... Tk ma thread to front page lah. a similar thread made front page. dn't tell me there is corruption on nairaland?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing U've Ever Done 4 Luv? by 100Cents: 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
Emodeee: mod it's UNFAIR o.... Tk ma thread to front page lah. a similar thread made front page. dn't tell me there is corruption on nairaland?

Go and master your tenses first..

Front page isn't for kids and jumbled write ups.

You can't even write well.

Smh.

Some people deserve slaps..
Re: What's The Craziest Thing U've Ever Done 4 Luv? by Emodeee: 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
100Cents:

Go and master your tenses first..

Front page isn't for kids and jumbled write ups.

You can't even write well.

Smh.

Some people deserve slaps..

k
Re: What's The Craziest Thing U've Ever Done 4 Luv? by camouflage(f): 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
slept on the floor and left the bed for him cheesy
Re: What's The Craziest Thing U've Ever Done 4 Luv? by Emodeee: 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
u both r meant to be on d BED doing tinz lah@camouflage

(1) (Reply)

A Lady At The Top / What A Man Needs... / What Would You Do If It Were You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.