Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1257373 members, 1694653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 October 2014 at 01:34 AM

What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? (5581 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing U've Ever Done 4 Luv? / Craziest Thing U've Ever Done 4 Luv! / Confession:what's Craziest Thing U've Ever Did To ur Soulmate (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by r231(m): 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2010
, and do u regret it?

include wat age u were

I will go first

Slapped a girl's butt in front of a teacher

This annoying kid dared me and I wouldn't do it but he kept on buggin me so I did and the teacher was at the right place at the right time =P

No, I do not regret it,

I was 12 cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2010
that's not slutty, that's just childish cheesy
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by r231(m): 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2010
ibkaye:

that's not slutty, that's just childish cheesy

oh oh well i will change it then
thanx
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by platinumnk(f): 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2010
hmmm . .flashed people during mardi gras grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by Secretz(f): 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2010
platinumnk:

lol Only you! Did you dash them some Gumbo too? tongue grin
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by platinumnk(f): 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2010
Secretz:

lol Only you! Did you dash them some Gumbo too? tongue grin

hhahahahahh u cant dash Gumbo lol, its the AA version of okra soup lol grin grin grin

So whats the ***** thing you've done?

And flashing is the norm during mardi gras lol men, women, young, old grin grin grin

Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by vivaladiva(f): 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2010
no regrets, i always enjoy my slutty moments
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by platinumnk(f): 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2010
vivaladiva:

no regrets, i always enjoy my slutty moments

so what is one? grin grin
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by r231(m): 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2010
platinumnk:

hmmmm
so you are one dem dat flashes in daytona when i go for spring break grin grin cheesy cheesy
God don catch you
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by tkb417(m): 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2010
how can a man be slutty?
help me o

r231 how far?
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by r231(m): 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2010
tkb417:

how can a man be slutty?
help me o

r231 how far?

my brother & one and only rival
where have you been
how you dey sir
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by tkb417(m): 4:52pm On Feb 11, 2010
r231:

my brother & one and only rival
where have you been
how you dey sir
omo i dey o
been tryin to stay alive

how ur side? whts cracking @ ur end?
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by r231(m): 4:57pm On Feb 11, 2010
baba nothing much o
just work work work jare trying to survive cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by platinumnk(f): 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2010
r231:

hmmmm
so you are one dem dat flashes in daytona when i go for spring break grin grin cheesy cheesy
God don catch you

hehehhehe, no daytona, just new orleans grin grin tongue
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by r231(m): 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2010
platinumnk:

hehehhehe, no daytona, just new orleans grin grin tongue

oh yea now dat they have super bowl its gonna be a lot of flashing dammmmmmm
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by platinumnk(f): 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2010
r231:

oh yea now dat they have super bowl its gonna be a lot of flashing dammmmmmm

yes oo, saints fans are the craziest in the world, Everday I see at least 2 people with the Fluer de lis shaved in  their heads, men and women  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

It can be freezing cold in New orleans but on bourbon, its blazing hot!

wall to wall full of crazies grin grin grin

Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by Ujujoan(f): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2010
Yea right! Like I'm gonna break down and confess my sins on NL . . *rooooolz eyez* tongue cheesy
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by r231(m): 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2010
Ujujoan:

Yea right! Like I'm gonna break down and confess my sins on NL . . *rooooolz eyez* tongue cheesy

come on uju u don't have to say everything just a lil bit
drum rolllllllllllllll cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by Ujujoan(f): 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2010
^^ Sorry hun, I'm not in a 'confession' mood! cheesy
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by r231(m): 5:37pm On Feb 11, 2010
well the prophets are waiting wen u r rdy grin
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by ayettymama(f): 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2010
gave my man the time of his life at work!!

he'll remember that day for the rest of his life!!!!
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by Ujujoan(f): 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2010
^^^ shocked shocked shocked

no you didn't! At work? shocked shocked

cool
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by ayettymama(f): 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2010
ooo yeaaa

if this was the sexuality section i wouldve sed more!!
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by platinumnk(f): 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2010
ayettymama:

gave my man the time of his life at work!!

he'll remember that day for the rest of his life!!!!

a work? hahah thats romantic and freaky not slutty lol grin grin
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by denzel2009: 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2010
Nah,wont even go there.
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by vivaladiva(f): 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2010
really most pips dnt kno wat slutty is, shaggggging ur guy at wrk is being adventurous, tell u wat is slutty, giving a guy a Mouth Action in a dark corner in a nite club nw that is slutty, or goin to a club wiv a tinny skirt n no nickers, hooking up wiv a random fine sexy brova in the club, get all wet hot and bothered, get him to bck u up against the wall, face to the wall obviously, act like ur dirty dancing but actually his dcikkk is all up in u ur grinding like thare is no tmrw and u can bearly contain ur moans, nw that ladies is sluttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by vivaladiva(f): 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2010
wat the fcukkkk is a fluting that sounds even worst than blowwwwwwwwwwww---wwwww jobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb--bbb
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by Ujujoan(f): 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2010
vivaladiva:

really most pips dnt kno wat slutty is, shaggggging your guy at wrk is being adventurous, tell u wat is slutty, giving a guy a fluting in a dark corner in a nite club nw that is slutty, or goin to a club wiv a tinny skirt n no nickers, hooking up wiv a random fine sexy brova in the club, get all wet hot and bothered, get him to bck u up against the wall, face to the wall obviously, act like your dirty dancing but actually his dcikkk is all up in u your grinding like thare is no tmrw and u can bearly contain your moans, nw that ladies is sluttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by ayettymama(f): 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2010
Ujujoan:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by Ebonyeyes(f): 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2010
vivaladiva:

really most pips dnt kno wat slutty is, shaggggging your guy at wrk is being adventurous, tell u wat is slutty, giving a guy a fluting in a dark corner in a nite club nw that is slutty, or goin to a club wiv a tinny skirt n no nickers, hooking up wiv a random fine sexy brova in the club, get all wet hot and bothered, get him to bck u up against the wall, face to the wall obviously, act like your dirty dancing but actually his dcikkk is all up in u your grinding like thare is no tmrw and u can bearly contain your moans, nw that ladies is sluttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Dayyyyyum girl dont hurt nobody grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by Ujujoan(f): 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2010
I need to step up my game dou undecided cheesy
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by kokoye(m): 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2010
slutty's good at times, drives men crazzyyy when done at the right moment.

Maybe a freak is a better name to call it in such situations.

I went to this girl's house on a superbowl day in 03.  Her younger ones were in the main living room with loads of their friends while I was with her watching some music videos in the smaller living room by the corner. She sat down on me while we was gisting and playfully started doing the do . .with her back to me so she could see who was coming or not.  yoruba girl o, no be akata.

Talk about a quickie, she was trippin it cos I felt sooo uncomfortable - her youngers ones and friends just had to stand up n look back to see us.

I have been happily married to this same girl for 5yrs, just in case you are wondering.   grin

(0) (1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's Wrong With Virgins? / How Best To Forget A Crush? / What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.