Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? (6236 Views)

I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? / Why Do Men Cheat On The Perfect Girl / How To Win The Love Of The Perfect Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
voodoo85:

i think u r thick because i explained u, if u didn't understand read again this thread again. and again, and again, and again

and again
lmaoo...sorry miss. my iron skull didn't see where...oh lawd! grin don't worry, it doesn't matter what has been said...someone still has to suss u out...

and um..btw i tried sending u email an hour ago and i don't know if u got the mobile I'd pasted here for WhatsApp... I'll wish u luck
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
spotit: lmaoo...sorry miss. my iron skull didn't see where...oh lawd! grin don't worry, it doesn't matter what has been said...someone still has to suss u out...

and um..btw i tried sending u email an hour ago and i don't know if u got the mobile I'd pasted here for WhatsApp... I'll wish u luck
i emailed u back as well an hour ago and didn't get any reply
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
voodoo85:
i emailed u back as well an hour ago and didn't get any reply
ah really lemme see again.. brb
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by Regenerated: 11:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
voodoo85:
companionship doesn't have to end up with a marriage.
yes,you are very correct.
of course it takes determination, but when you do everything for the person and don't get anything in return, you kind of start thinking you know. there will be always one person putting in relationship more than other. theres no equality whatsoever
i agree to this. But should one be expecting something in return?
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
Regenerated:
yes,you are very correct.

i agree to this. But should one be expecting something in return?

yes. if theres no reward, how long human being can go? rewards r the system which is tought to us from early childhood. education especially. if gonna study u gonna get a good grade. if u gonna do something good to other person, the person will say thank u. and so on and so on. of course u can do things without asking for anything but for how long>?
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by laplace12(m): 11:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
voodoo85: Let's say i am girl of your dreams, fit all your criteria (beautiful, educated, strong, have own money, independent etc). As a guy who would like to spend your lifetime with me could offer to me?

Which one are you self?
You put onyinbo pics for your profile and still write Nigerian English angry
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by Regenerated: 11:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
voodoo85:
yes. if theres no reward, how long human being can go? rewards r the system which is tought to us from early childhood. education especially. if gonna study u gonna get a good grade. if u gonna do something good to other person, the person will say thank u. and so on and so on. of course u can do things without asking for anything but for how long>?
i would rather prefer another word instead of "reward". And the reward in the case of a relationship should not be one-sided I believe.
Maybe not for long.
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
Regenerated: i would rather prefer another word instead of "reward". And the reward in the case of a relationship should not be one-sided I believe.
Maybe not for long.
thats what am saying!
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
laplace12:

Which one are you self?
You put onyinbo pics for your profile and still write Nigerian English angry

why its concerning u?
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by MrCork: 11:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
voodoo85: Let's say i am girl of your dreams, fit all your criteria (beautiful, educated, strong, have own money, independent etc). As a guy who would like to spend your lifetime with me could offer to me?

angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by MrCork: 12:01am On Sep 24, 2014

...u r fat...& u want to be some body dream??..... No ooofense but serrriously....wee r confused!! angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by harffie(m): 12:02am On Sep 24, 2014
I don't understand! That's not English!
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 24, 2014
MrCork:

...u r fat...& u want to be some body dream??..... No ooofense but serrriously....wee r confused!! angry
another thick one. r u reading whats written?
am fat? :DDDD please... cheesy killed me
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 24, 2014
harffie: I don't understand! That's not English!

go to primary then

1 Like

Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by harffie(m): 12:25am On Sep 24, 2014
voodoo85:

go to primary then
Haha! I simply meant that you could modify your post! Check the sentences aπϑ make sure they all fit well!
#thats_ all! Btw# I reject aπϑ renounce evil pronunciation! Ijn amen!
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by MrCork: 12:59am On Sep 24, 2014
voodoo85:
another thick one. r u reading whats written?
am fat? :DDDD please... cheesy killed me

...ok, u not fat but u loook fat....what's the difference?....and then u us to giv u money cuz u want to dream?

......I don't gerrrrit...we don't gerrrrrit....nobody gerrrrrit (no offense)
undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by libertyfather(m): 1:06am On Sep 24, 2014
voodoo85:

very sunny in your room?

lol ur voodoo fail you this time...talk about my response and leave my PP, story for another day
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by sheunfemix: 1:07am On Sep 24, 2014
Mrcock is an aS$ ignore him. He sees negative things and puts an angry emo in everything he says. He is a pretender and a liar.
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by MrCork: 1:52am On Sep 24, 2014
sheunfemix: Mrcock is an aS$ ignore him. He sees negative things and puts an angry emo in everything he says. He is a pretender and a liar.

....brother...the chick is fat...I lie? angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 24, 2014
MrCork:

...ok, u not fat but u loook fat....what's the difference?....and then u us to giv u money cuz u want to dream?

......I don't gerrrrit...we don't gerrrrrit....nobody gerrrrrit (no offense)
undecided

no no talk about yourself. don't talk about others. YOU DONT GET IT. not others. i wouldn't brag about it if i were u
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 24, 2014
voodoo85:

no no talk about yourself. don't talk about others. YOU DONT GET IT. not others. i wouldn't brag about it if i were u
that person is a circus clown..u best laugh after ALL his comments
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by MrCork: 8:53am On Sep 24, 2014
voodoo85:

...u dress as female & u want us to acceptiu..abi?...bro we all be live u r confused(no offense) undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 24, 2014

I go vavavoomvoom you.
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by Jbond(m): 9:42am On Sep 24, 2014
I will offer you attention, good loving and wonderful s*x.
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 24, 2014
Mprex.
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 24, 2014
Jbond: I will offer you attention, good loving and wonderful s*x.
anyone can offer gud sex
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 24, 2014
spotit: that person is a circus clown..u best laugh after ALL his comments

mhm agreed
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 24, 2014
MrCork:

angry

u even can't write the place name without mistakes where u live!!!!!
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by MrCork: 11:18am On Sep 24, 2014
voodoo85:

u even can't write the place name without mistakes where u live!!!!!

....see yor head like somali made carrrot....u been to London?...NO.....r u even light skin sef?....capital NO!! angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by sheunfemix: 11:24am On Sep 24, 2014
cheesy MrCock u are here again with ur London crap. To u, no one has ever been outside the country. And to u, London is paved with gold. U knw, u and this Voodoo babe have sumtng in common. She dnt write well and neither do u cheesycheesycheesy
Re: I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 24, 2014
MrCork:

....see yor head like somali made carrrot....u been to London?...NO.....r u even light skin sef?....capital NO!! angry

smiley)) u making me laugh. Anyway its Peckham if u didnt know smiley))

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? / Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo / My Fiancee Made A Shocking Confession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.