Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) (16059 Views)

Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) / FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents / Exposed: Oshun State Governor's Highest Qualification Is WAEC (False info) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by RockMaxi: 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
I'm at shock. I still don't want to believe what I am suspecting.
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by saintgwizard(m): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
Good News at last!

Waiting for the full story
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by pragmatistm(m): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
If true, I rejoice with the parents.
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by naughtyboi419(m): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
Finally glory be to God FPT
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by leksgcfr(m): 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
If true,then kudos to the FG, but just as we refused to be fooled on the money laundered to SA, we also refuse to be fooled about this. Somebody is seriously working ahead of 2015.

1 Like

Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by Whizzdom(m): 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
Make them show us the pictures of the released Chibok Gurls now

Abi na invinsible girls dem be ni grin grin grin grin grin

Small time now ..... dem go say dem neva release any gurls.

Dey are just lying for dem head .......

Jonathan and his Stupid Administration ..

2015 for Jonathan resignation. grin grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by dammytosh: 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
Awesome 2015 script from our politicians.

GEJ Declared

==> Shekau Killed

==> Boko Surrender

==> Chibok girls found

whoisfoolingwho@yahoo.co.uk

5 Likes

Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
can the life of those girls remain the same ... some of them be wishing they were dead .... where are the pictures. at least if this was real thy ought to allow the media .... CNN just showed its airstrike on ISIS .... Where is our own ?
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by gsparks01(m): 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
they've been released from where? I didn't know some grls were kidnapped
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by ugoezeik(m): 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
until we see their pictures and interview dem one by one den shall we blv. as for nw? ...........
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by Niwdog(m): 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
Good development,this girls should be treated like princess for the next 5months..Gej in action till 2019
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by Sam0(m): 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
the end of Boko Haram is near, i can see light at the end of the turnnel.
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by GoldStandard: 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
#OurGirlsAreBack ....this news has made my day
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by inositol88(m): 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
if this is actually true, then glory be to God!

I hope they are in good condition, and noon of them is pregnant, as widely reported
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by uthmanj(m): 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
Thank God...relieve to their family at last.
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by skyp(m): 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
Force information
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by Sibrah: 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ahh!
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by inositol88(m): 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
if this is actually true, then glory be to God!

I hope they are in good condition, and none of them is pregnant, as widely reported
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by Ovialekhe(f): 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
Praise the Lord.
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by plumule(m): 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
wen
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by Chloekim(m): 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
Good news with mixed feelings. Is GEJ bribing Nigerians ahead of next year general elections. Whatever, I thank God on behalf of those young girls and their parents and wish others are released ASAP because two hiace bus cannot carry more than 40 girls at most out of reported 219. God save us
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by ideology(m): 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
Military don bombard them recently, they want to withdraw, get their arrested generals back and attack again.

Besides the sponsors are afraid of being caught due to recent probes by international community. So Funding have reduced

1 Like

Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by Kylekent59: 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
Politicians , plz stop politicalizing dis nation and our life. Phrased news. Use ur brain pple, how long have u been in Nigeria and u dnt knw what is happening. Brain + okpolo + uburu = GEJ till 2019
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by Youngzedd(m): 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
dammytosh: Awesome 2015 script from our politicians.

THE WHOLE TRUTH.
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by Codedrock(m): 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
..com
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by arshavineering(m): 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
ddooskie: Politicians deceiving Nigerians since time immemorial...if it's true/genuine then i smell 2015 calculation here!

y not allow fresh air to bless your soul other than hate and politics to cloud your sense of judgement
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
It's false. No girls were released
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by Akpan107(m): 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
Our enemie must be put to shame!!
If Boko Haram cant stop GEJ, Nothing else can stop him.
Even Jega of all ppl have tried to stop by creating 21,000 polling Units in the North and only 8,000 Units in the whole of the South has failed too.
GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by codemarshal08(m): 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
hmm..........when will Our government stop Deceiving us ?
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by ZACHIE: 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2014

1 Like

Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by Youngzedd(m): 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
BELIEVE THIS AND YOU WILL BELIEVE ANY SHIT

2 Likes

Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by smileandlove(f): 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
Am happy that the girls were released, but really at a loss where they kept the girls all these while, feed and cloth them yet no one knew where they are, even America! Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP To Buhari: Tender Your WAEC Certificate At The Tribunal- / Keke-Napep Banned From Lagos Major Highways / PDP Governors Meet In Uyo, Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.