Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) (16060 Views)

Eligibility Siut: Court Affirm Buharis Qualification (False Info) / FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents / Exposed: Oshun State Governor's Highest Qualification Is WAEC (False info) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by kennosklint(m): 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
It is true o ,I was d one carin d girls into d bus..
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
Thank u Jesus..I'm so happy 4 dis news
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
If this is true. The drivers should tell the nation who paid for their services and where the girls boarded their buses.
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by 100Cents: 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
Idrismusty97: Great news if true! Could this be the efforts of the Australian negotiator?

You don't understand.

They went to Washington, hatched the chibok plan like fowl hatching its eggs, carried it out so they can cower the commander-in-chief through cheap propaganda supported by U.S. Then they built the hash tag #BringBackOurGirls to prove the cluelessnes of their so called clueless one.

Now that Boko has surrendered to the clueless one and their errand boy Shecow is very dead, and Sanusi has endorsed the clueless one for 2nd term, there is no other option than to release the girls that have been held captive in bondage to APC and the northern elders.

Feeding the girls going forward is a loss. None of them is dead... To God be the Glory !
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by condralbede(m): 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
dhammyg: POP CHAMPAGNE OUR GIRLS ARE COMING BACK TO US!!!!!!cheesycheesycheesycheesy

*RUNS AROUND NAKE+D*cheesycheesy

THEY BETTER GIVE THEM SCHORLASHIPS TO UNIVERSITIES OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY.AND ALSO THERAPYsadTHE GIRLS MUST HAVE BEEN BADLY TRAUMATISEDembarassed
Are u running around naked truelly
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by enomakos(m): 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
female suicide bombers?

remember the kano females bombers?

hope our intelligence officers get what i means?
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by Ovialekhe(f): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
I retract my ealier comment too.yeye

1 Like

Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by freeyayo(m): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by Izzyizzie(m): 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jehovah doin great tinz...
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
dammytosh: Awesome 2015 script from our politicians.

LOL...u 2 mussh. Dem don go hire gals put dem for bus. If it's true sef
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by Yemlabking: 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
Wen wil u end dis story? Aw abt d concludin part? Wel sha, i hear
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by brojero: 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
Statement retracted by DHQ

[img][/img]

Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by FLYFIRE(m): 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
profola2be: please,I need someone to convince me that Jonathan's administration knows nothing about this boko haram issue,and to also proof that Jonathan is not the commander in chief of the Boko haram forces.
I CONFIRM THAT JONATHAN'S ADMINISTRATION KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT THIS BOKO HARAM ISSUE. I ALSO PROVIDE PROOF THAT YOUR PEOPLE, THE HAUSAS/BUHARI/EL-RUFAI ARE THE COMMANDER IN CHIEFS WITH "WE WILL MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE IF WE DO NOT CONTINUE TO RULE" THANK YOU.

1 Like

Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by brojero: 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
Chibok schoolgirls 'not freed in Nigeria'

Nigeria's military has retracted its statement that some of the schoolgirls abducted from Chibok town in April by Islamist militants had been freed.

Army spokesman Brig Gen Chris Olukolade told the BBC there were girls in military custody, but not those from Chibok as originally thought.

More than 200 girls were seized by Boko Haram fighters from a boarding school in the north-eastern Borno state.

It caused worldwide outrage and sparked a social media campaign.

Protests were organised under the hashtag #BringBackOurGirls, calling on the authorities to do more to free the girls, who had gone to the school in Chibok from surrounding areas to take their final year exams.

Shortly after the abduction, Boko Haram released a video showing more than 100 of them and offering an exchange for prisoners.

In recent days there have been unconfirmed reports that the Nigerian government has been negotiating a deal with Boko Haram to exchange the abducted girls for imprisoned Islamist fighters.

Boko Haram's name translates as "Western education is forbidden", and it has carried out several attacks on schools and colleges, seeing them as a symbol of Western culture.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-29335637
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by philantoxx(m): 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
Canme4u:

me too. Thats my Twitter name ever since the iccidents. @canme4u on twitter.
gud of u..its time we move ahead bro.

1 Like

Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by akpanikpe(m): 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hmm
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by philantoxx(m): 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
Firefire:

Please keep your sticker to get your reward after the film end. grin
hahaha..seriously boss if its true I will even laminate it.
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
condralbede: Are u running around naked truelly
YES.IN MY BEDROOM tongue
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by Sarimah(f): 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
I hope its for real
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by seunlayi(m): 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
brojero: Chibok schoolgirls 'not freed in Nigeria'
Nigeria's military has retracted its statement that some of the schoolgirls abducted from Chibok town in April by Islamist militants had been freed.
Army spokesman Brig Gen Chris Olukolade told the BBC there were girls in military custody, but not those from Chibok as originally thought.
More than 200 girls were seized by Boko Haram fighters from a boarding school in the north-eastern Borno state.
It caused worldwide outrage and sparked a social media campaign.
Protests were organised under the hashtag #BringBackOurGirls, calling on the authorities to do more to free the girls, who had gone to the school in Chibok from surrounding areas to take their final year exams.
Shortly after the abduction, Boko Haram released a video showing more than 100 of them and offering an exchange for prisoners.
In recent days there have been unconfirmed reports that the Nigerian government has been negotiating a deal with Boko Haram to exchange the abducted girls for imprisoned Islamist fighters.
Boko Haram's name translates as "Western education is forbidden", and it has carried out several attacks on schools and colleges, seeing them as a symbol of Western culture.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-29335637
I thought it was true o...... see the life of rumor mongers

1 Like

Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by okooloyun1(m): 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
IrishKez: shocked shocked
2 Toyota Hiace will carry how many person out of over 200 adopted(in the words of PEJ) lipsrsealed

cheesy
It's better than nothing
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by okooloyun1(m): 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
IrishKez: shocked shocked
2 Toyota Hiace will carry how many person out of over 200 adopted(in the words of PEJ) lipsrsealed

cheesy
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by condralbede(m): 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
dhammyg:
YES.IN MY BEDROOM tongue
Lolz...I thought you are outside!...but is thr much security in ur bedroom?
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by igbsam(m): 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
So many questions begging for answers. 2015 playing its card.
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by money121(m): 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
dhammyg: POP CHAMPAGNE OUR GIRLS ARE COMING BACK TO US!!!!!!cheesycheesycheesycheesy

*RUNS AROUND NAKE+D*cheesycheesy

THEY BETTER GIVE THEM SCHORLASHIPS TO UNIVERSITIES OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY.AND ALSO THERAPYsadTHE GIRLS MUST HAVE BEEN BADLY TRAUMATISEDembarassed

MODIFIED:IT WAS A LIE.SACK OLUKOLADEangryangry

oyaa run nak*d now... Sebi we go see ur something grin
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
money121:

oyaa run nak*d now... Sebi we go see ur something grin
THE NEWS IS FALSE AM NOT RUNNING NAKE+D AGAINangry
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
Pictures?
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by elspycey(m): 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ponzi scheme unraveled, scam tending towards legit...
*if you've been fooled all along say 'hi.......
*the 'nays* have it.
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by RebelLeader15(m): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
profola2be: please,I need someone to convince me that Jonathan's administration knows nothing about this boko haram issue,and to also proof that Jonathan is not the commander in chief of the Boko haram forces.
try to convince yaself
Re: Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
DEFENCE HQ
NIGERIA
@DefenceInfoNG
The Story circulating in respect of release of the
#Chibok girls is untrue. Buses drove into the
barracks but conveyed other individuals. RT.... twas a rumour
https://mobile.twitter.com/DefenceInfoNG/status/514473770254622720?p=v

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Governors Meet In Uyo, Akwa Ibom / PDP Governors In Fresh Move To Zone Presidential Ticket To South / Senators Sing Different Tunes On Magu’s Confirmation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.