Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,179 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam (62414 Views)

Ongoing Federal Task Force Recruitment Training / Nigeria Police Force Is Recruiting / Nigeria Air Force Is Recruiting Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by prudentkolly(m): 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
Good day house, i have already completed my 32.5k uniform fee and other unrecorded payments. On monday, i also received call from my friend that they are sendin ppl message to come for new Access bank account opening form and they are working seriously on the head office building. Any info sah let's knw. I ll go there on monday and i ll let the house knw the latest.

1 Like

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by ekemit(m): 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
my dear go to your local govt where you do have lecture and training work begins fully.

1 Like

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by ekemit(m): 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
my dear go to your local govt where you do have lecture and training work begins fully.If you have opened with stanbic bank it is not compulsory to open with access it is just optional.

1 Like

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Boyowa(m): 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
@ ekemit pls can I have your number so I can call you... my venue is @ toll gate badagry and I don't have any insight of what they are doing there..... pls email me asap aboyowaeserokpe@yahoo.com
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
ekemit:
my dear go to your local govt where you do have lecture and training work begins fully.
sorry to ask yu a lot questions...

Is there any hope for inauguration or commissioning of the federal task force soon??..
I mean when will the president jonathan commission it?
Or is it because some of us are fed up /tire staying at home...so they decided that let them start work,then when the time for salary come,they will give us excuse about about the salary?
Becos not yet inaugurated....

Sorry bro if my question is much cos i know yu re not otor but any info frm yu could help if yu have..tanx

But when are they going to pay our allowance for the training?
Any hope for that yet?
Waitin for yur response or anybody who can help to inform should not hesitate to reply...
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by clemz88(m): 10:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
Am just here to read comment. But I must say Work my foot ! No inauguration No Work. what are they trying to take us for . N by the way they gave I.D cards n I avent gotten mine n itz xpired already which simply means my money for I.D has entered voicemail. I don't know what they are really up to.
What if afetr using us to probably achieving there aims (that's voting during election) n its over then they totally ignores us ,what's gonna happen ?

2 Likes

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by ekemit(m): 11:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
number sent to your email as you demanded,for those who do not believe the work is starting on Monday or believe it is a scam or salary may not be paid or any other you can just relax at home and enjoy yourself.

1 Like

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 11:25am On Nov 02, 2014
ekemit:
number sent to your email as you demanded,for those who do not believe the work is starting on Monday or believe it is a scam or salary may not be paid or any other you can just relax at home and enjoy yourself.
i quoted yu but no problems if yu chose not to answer me,i understand...
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by ekemit(m): 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
sorry for not responding to your question,just that there some things I can't say on this forum.thanks for understanding
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by unuane1(m): 6:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
Hi guys, i have been following this thread for some time now and i felt it's time to say something. Well, to me i feel this FERMA thing is a scam unless by tommorow something good will really happen. Like some are saying here that they will formally kick start work tommorow which is the 3rd of Nov. Well let me tell u guys abt our experiences with sure-p, Ferma in Benin city Edo state. They came with same scam abt two months ago and some gullible unemployed youths including myself went to their office the venue of the registration/recruitment located at the federal secretarial building. Getting there and to my amazment they were asking applicant to pay 1k for form, 10k for uniform and extra 2k for medical and some other stuff. I collected the form with 1k filled and return it and i could'nt proceed with the other part because i did nt have my document with me so i left and i promise to come the next day for the concluding part. Getting home that evening they sent sms to my phone that we that have nt paid for uniform nd medicals should endeavour to do so soon. I was so nt sure of the entire process so i asked myself some important questions as, how will a federal govt job will be so simple, so open, then i knew something was wrong because i ask one of the official that same day some questions and the answers he gave was nt too assuring so i decided to pause with the process. After two weeks i ran into a friend that was also an applicant and i ask him if they have not gone for training yet he laugh and said which training that the whole thing was a big scam and that their activies were reported to SSS Edo state command and the person involve or incharge was arrested and was made to return applicants money and that he has gone to collect his. So guys what do u still think abt this Ferma/sure p thing ?

1 Like

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
unuane1:
Hi guys, i have been following this thread for some time now and i felt it's time to say something. Well, to me i feel this FERMA thing is a scam unless by tommorow something good will really happen. Like some are saying here that they will formally kick start work tommorow which is the 3rd of Nov. Well let me tell u guys abt our experiences with sure-p, Ferma in Benin city Edo state. They came with same scam abt two months ago and some gullible unemployed youths including myself went to their office the venue of the registration/recruitment located at the federal secretarial building. Getting there and to my amazment they were asking applicant to pay 1k for form, 10k for uniform and extra 2k for medical and some other stuff. I collected the form with 1k filled and return it and i could'nt proceed with the other part because i did nt have my document with me so i left and i promise to come the next day for the concluding part. Getting home that evening they sent sms to my phone that we that have nt paid for uniform nd medicals should endeavour to do so soon. I was so nt sure of the entire process so i asked myself some important questions as, how will a federal govt job will be so simple, so open, then i knew something was wrong because i ask one of the official that same day some questions and the answers he gave was nt too assuring so i decided to pause with the process. After two weeks i ran into a friend that was also an applicant and i ask him if they have not gone for training yet he laugh and said which training that the whole thing was a big scam and that their activies were reported to SSS Edo state command and the person involve or incharge was arrested and was made to return applicants money and that he has gone to collect his. So guys what do u still think abt this Ferma/sure p thing ?
well sorry to say...the standard of your own organization and coordination being set up by those fraudulent individuals is different frm the grassroot of federal taskforce which has its own foundational base....
To me...this has come to stay and it will be a surprise to the doubting thomas because all i know is that we have nothing to lose except expenses and time wasted but at the extreme,
They shall be the one to lose... cool
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by tmost01(m): 3:56am On Nov 03, 2014
@unuane1, thanks for the illumination.
Presciently clairvoyant, I have presaged from the outset that the culmination of the programme which is nothing but stark bogus. 'Read my lips' this shall become crystal clear to the multitude very soon.

Though a victim of the impostors, i was beguiled by an impulsive friends, harping that the inauguration would start a week from then. At the twilight of september, i dashed to ojota for registration. The sea of people witnessed startled me and my conviction since then ebbs daily. Henceforth, a torrent of questions 're jostling my mind, and no one has satisfactorily responded. The management of the programme are full of deceit with sundry fabrication of polished lies to apprehend the prospective officers' interest. One needs no prophesy to fathom the real situation, our paltry erudition is enough to extricate us from their intrigues.
So, fellas, experience is the name we give to our mistakes. I ve learnt an indelible lesson from this, but dont know of others. And Such is inevitable in the making of a man.
I still contend from my adjudication that the bottom line of the programme has an underhand of politics.

Wishing all nairalanders the best in their aspirations.
Let's keep out arms crossed as events unfold.

1 Like

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 03, 2014
tmost01:
Presciently clairvoyant, I have presaged from the outset that the culmination of the programme which is nothing but stark bogus. 'Read my lips' this shall become crystal clear to the multitude very soon.

Though a victim of the impostors, i was beguiled by an impulsive friends, harping that the inauguration would start a week from then. At the twilight of september, i dashed to ojota for registration. The sea of people witnessed startled me and my conviction since then ebbs daily. Henceforth, a torrent of questions 're jostling my mind, and no one has satisfactorily responded. The management of the programme are full of deceit with sundry fabrication of polished lies to apprehend the prospective officers' interest. One needs no prophesy to fathom the real situation, our paltry erudition is enough to extricate us from their intrigues.
So, fellas, experience is the name we give to our mistakes. I ve learnt an indelible lesson from this, but dont know of others. And Such is inevitable in the making of a man.
I still contend from my adjudication that the bottom line of the programme has an underhand of politics.

next time,make your points clear...as in ''blow less grammar and focus on releasing good points more''..thanks sir
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Ishilove: 8:00am On Nov 03, 2014
tmost01:

Smh. All these grammar is very unnecessary. You have not communicated anything because I don't even understand what you wrote. You are even using the grammar wrongly.

1 Like

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by happydays1(m): 8:04am On Nov 03, 2014
any POP taday, has work actually started?

1 Like

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by tmost01(m): 8:34am On Nov 03, 2014
Ishilove:

Smh. All these grammar is very unnecessary. You have not communicated anything because I don't even understand what you wrote. You are even using the grammar wrongly.
al rt. Thanks for the observation. Since no one is an arbiter of grammer, I ll be more appreciative if u could point out those wrongly used grammars. Merci.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by alen4smith(m): 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
@unuane i never wanted to comment but i think i should clear your ignorance on what realy transpired in benin.Mr Isreal who claim to be the cordinator of federal task benin command,registered as a cadet officer in lagos command.as soon as he got wind of the fact that edo state is under Lagos command,mr isreal through the assistance of 2Ic got a letter from management to enable him secure office space @ thefederal secretariat benin.as soon as he secured the office 2ic instructed myself and three other cadet officers to go and inspect the office.on getting there Mr isreal told us that benin command is independent of lagos command in otherwords there will be recruitment of cadet officers in benin command.i demanded to know if 2ic is aware of this he said no because 2ic chikened out when he was trying to secure approval from abuja.i was not too convinced i had to call 2ic and the director of operation intimating them about this development and they adviced never to be part of that illegality.when he was eventualy arrested,the security men wrote Federal taskforce lagos demanding to know if they were aware of the activities of mr isreal.Lagos command disowned him that was why he was arrested.mind you,the letter they gave him from lagos was duly signed by sss.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
Alen4smith...in other words,are you trying to say that the lagos' ferma sure-p recruitment is for real?
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by alabosian(m): 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
They are scam. I v wasted close to 50k. They are not well organised, Even those that call themselves commandant are confirm touts. They drink weed and alcohol freely at the front of gate. Their main objective is to use us for election manipulation. How i wish my money is refunded.

1 Like

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Hero10001: 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
happydays1:
any POP taday, has work actually started?
Work Fire..
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by prudentkolly(m): 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
what is the latest info pls
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by obiphills(m): 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
this rat race sef..the problem with this race is that even if u carry 1st,you r still a RAT.may God help us.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by unuane1(m): 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
alen4smith:
@unuane i never wanted to comment but i think i should clear your ignorance on what realy transpired in benin.Mr Isreal who claim to be the cordinator of federal task benin command,registered as a cadet officer in lagos command.as soon as he got wind of the fact that edo state is under Lagos command,mr isreal through the assistance of 2Ic got a letter from management to enable him secure office space @ thefederal secretariat benin.as soon as he secured the office 2ic instructed myself and three other cadet officers to go and inspect the office.on getting there Mr isreal told us that benin command is independent of lagos command in otherwords there will be recruitment of cadet officers in benin command.i demanded to know if 2ic is aware of this he said no because 2ic chikened out when he was trying to secure approval from abuja.i was not too convinced i had to call 2ic and the director of operation intimating them about this development and they adviced never to be part of that illegality.when he was eventualy arrested,the security men wrote Federal taskforce lagos demanding to know if they were aware of the activities of mr isreal.Lagos command disowned him that was why he was arrested.mind you,the letter they gave him from lagos was duly signed by sss.
lf what you're saying is true why has Benin command not commence or continue with the process ?
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
Wey all these guys nau?has work finally started?
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by alen4smith(m): 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
unuane1:
lf what you're saying is true why has Benin command not commence or continue with the process ?
because benin is under Lagos command.i.e lagos will post officers to benin.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by alabosian(m): 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
Work my yansh! Awon oloriburu. Still, some innocent youth still trooping in.

1 Like

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 9:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
alabosian:
They are scam. I v wasted close to 50k. They are not well organised, Even those that call themselves commandant are confirm touts. They drink weed and alcohol freely at the front of gate. Their main objective is to use us for election manipulation. How i wish my money is refunded.
dont worry abt d tout issue,
when the time come they wil separate peter frm paul..
remember they rush in 4 now,because there is massive employment,
but time shall tell when they wil rush out in d future..
how cum u spent 50k,did u buy the uniform ?undecided
or u re one of those that rush to buy d uniform?
bro hw kum u wasted 50k so soon like dat?
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by ekemit(m): 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
It is just annoying to see some kind of human being that come to a forum like this to display their ignorant,he can a person sit in the comfort of his or her room and tell those who are in the field what is happening in the field?why don't you keep mute if you don't have any evidence.still want to advice those who still claim work has not started to relax and enjoy themselve.Afteral can anything good come out of Nazareth?
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by ekemit(m): 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
It is just annoying to see some kind of human being that come to a forum like this to display their ignorant,how can a person sit in the comfort of his or her room and tell those who are in the field what is happening in the field?why don't you keep mute if you don't have any evidence.still want to advice those who still claim work has not started to relax and enjoy themselve.Afteral can anything good come out of Nazareth?
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 9:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
omoteamac:
Wey all these guys nau?has work finally started?
yes,some re deploy in oshodi,some in ojota while some at tollgate...
but before i wil confirm that this ferma job is real is when they re ready to pay the federal task force their salaries.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by clemz88(m): 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
ekemit:
It is just annoying to see some kind of human being that come to a forum like this to display their ignorant,he can a person sit in the comfort of his or her room and tell those who are in the field what is happening in the field?why don't you keep mute if you don't have any evidence.still want to advice those who still claim work has not started to relax and enjoy themselve.Afteral can anything good come out of Nazareth?
mr man Work has not started I was at d badagry camp today. Nothings happening. They are just wasting our time and the most annoying tin is that they don't give us true info ,all they do is lie lie lie to us. For God's sake we are not fools, atleast they'v had anough money from us their by satisfying their belly and keeping us in suspense their by making us more or less look lyk cowards. Pls stop defending cos av not seen any tin they are doing and I can't imagine work starting and all of us are gonna work in that pigin holes in which the delapidated building is not even equiped with even the least tin I.e chair. So pls spill that out
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by pegmatite(f): 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

UK Opens Door For Nigerian Teachers / Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai / 2015 Nestoil Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.