Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,459 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam (62415 Views)

Ongoing Federal Task Force Recruitment Training / Nigeria Police Force Is Recruiting / Nigeria Air Force Is Recruiting Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by clemz88(m): 10:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
emmysoftyou:
yes,some re deploy in oshodi,some in ojota while some at tollgate...
but before i wil confirm that this ferma job is real is when they re ready to pay the federal task force their salaries.
JESUS WEPT . . . Pls I wanna ask u Av u ever gotten a job FEderal or private coy were you started a work with out an appointment letter ? Gosh it has never happened or maybe this will be d first to happen on planet earth. Pls wise up . .
In as much as we need this job doesn't mean we should fall a prey in d arms of this people. A staying goes thus .. Wisdom is a principle tin , n in all thy getting get understanding. Use wisdom my pple . NO LETTER ,NO WORK cos the genuity of a job depends on d letter . And a fool wouldn't pay you an allowance when he hasn't given a letter of engagement. SELAH
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
ekemit:
It is just annoying to see some kind of human being that come to a forum like this to display their ignorant,how can a person sit in the comfort of his or her room and tell those who are in the field what is happening in the field?why don't you keep mute if you don't have any evidence.still want to advice those who still claim work has not started to relax and enjoy themselve.Afteral can anything good come out of Nazareth?
pelee tii eeee....
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
clemz88:
JESUS WEPT . . . Pls I wanna ask u Av u ever gotten a job FEderal or private coy were you started a work with out an appointment letter ? Gosh it has never happened or maybe this will be d first to happen on planet earth. Pls wise up . .
In as much as we need this job doesn't mean we should fall a prey in d arms of this people. A staying goes thus .. Wisdom is a principle tin , n in all thy getting get understanding. Use wisdom my pple . NO LETTER ,NO WORK cos the genuity of a job depends on d letter . And a fool wouldn't pay you an allowance when he hasn't given a letter of engagement. SELAH
oro agbaa!!!
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by ekemit(m): 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
clemz88:
mr man Work has not started I was at d badagry camp today. Nothings happening. They are just wasting our time and the most annoying tin is that they don't give us true info ,all they do is lie lie lie to us. For God's sake we are not fools, atleast they'v had anough money from us their by satisfying their belly and keeping us in suspense their by making us more or less look lyk cowards. Pls stop defending cos av not seen any tin they are doing and I can't imagine work starting and all of us are gonna work in that pigin holes in which the delapidated building is not even equiped with even the least tin I.e chair. So pls spill that out
you spoke as if you are sure of what you are saying why don't you humble yourself and ask question when you are not sure,for your notice most of you in badagry are lagging behind some of you don't even have your second yellow card or have done your second capturing or even register with your local government or even belong to a group.so please try go to ojata tomoro and see for yourself.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 11:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
clemz88:
i understand what yu mean ok,the dude only asked the forum a question and i replied him back by given him a pragmatical reference to what happen today..
anyway in response to letter of appointment,frm what i heard,it s on process ...
so chill nd be patient..
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by tmost01(m): 5:43am On Nov 04, 2014
Haba! Employment letter will be dolled out to both young and old ages, just like that? Re-think pls.
If a 70 yr old man applies to ds sure-p programme, so long he can pay all the prescribed fees, he ll be absorbed forthwith.
For every paramilitary, even to the state level, there exists an age limit but not with ferma/sure-p.

Aside, opening of account no for all applicants does not give the programme a depiction of reality.
Any organisation can do this.

The bottomline: the programme, a sheer deception which is centred on 2015 election, has a political undertone.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 6:02am On Nov 04, 2014
tmost01:
Haba! Employment letter will be dolled out to both young and old ages, just like that? Re-think pls.
If a 70 yr old man applies to ds sure-p programme, so long he can pay all the prescribed fees, he ll be absorbed forthwith.
For every paramilitary, even to the state level, there exists an age limit but not with ferma/sure-p.

Aside, opening of account no for all applicants does not give the programme a depiction of reality.
Any organisation can do this.

The bottomline: the programme, a sheer deception which is centred on 2015 election, has a political undertone.
have yu confirm or see any1 frm 70 to 80years old that applied?
Evidence or adonbilivit
pls
yu guys shuld be pragmatic in your reasoning.

1 Like

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by unuane1(m): 6:45am On Nov 04, 2014
alen4smith:
because benin is under Lagos command.i.e lagos will post officers to benin.
My brother this does not make any sense ok. So what you mean to say is there're no able men here in benin to be employ as Ferma officers and that they will have to post people down to Edo state? Anyway i wish you guys all the best. My advice is guys look for other things to do and forget abt this Ferma thing. It has always been a sham from start, from FG to get youths jobs.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by alen4smith(m): 8:35am On Nov 04, 2014
unuane1:
My brother this does not make any sense ok. So what you mean to say is there're no able men here in benin to be employ as Ferma officers and that they will have to post people down to Edo state? Anyway i wish you guys all the best. My advice is guys look for other things to do and forget abt this Ferma thing. It has always been a sham from start, from FG to get youths jobs.
if you think so afterall you have a right to your view.

1 Like

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by samobaba4u(m): 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
I will say it again.
Yeyenatu.
Just consider urself as a volountary organisation seeking mercy from FG to absorb them like NSCDC.
Ask urself or ask anybody working with FG if ds is d way things work to be employed.
Wake up my fellow nigerians. This is POLITICS. Even if it‘s sure-p that will pay you, have u seen any confirmation on ur profile page in sure-p website? Have u received any confirmation mail or sms, have u printed d necesary document from d page (both bank and sure-p) talkless of doing verification?
Wise up my fellow brothers and sisters. Ask anybody that had been matched with any company tru sure-p how they went about d whole process or visit d real nairaland sure-p thread to know better.
Eni ti o ba ni eti ki o gbo.
Half word is enough for a “WISE“.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
i just heard from silverbird television news on cable that the federal task force was set up by the presidency to reclaimed the federal properties frm lagos lasma,and we all knw that lasma is a state task force set up to performed on state roads only,
but they re doing some of their duties on some part of federal roads which is an act of tresspassing on federal own side.
anyway if they give the federal task force a chance to handle the federal road easily then there is every possible tendency that this FTF has come to stay.
it s only time wil tell
and only prayer wil save us through...

NB)
1)but pls use your wisdom not to be delude by some of the so call tout that exist among us..
2)dont be in a haste to buy any uniform frm them until they have started paying salaries to their employee

half words is enough for a wise one
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by ekemit(m): 5:44am On Nov 05, 2014
LAGOS—Pandemonium broke out yesterday at old Toll Gate, along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway and Ikorodu Road when officials of Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Programme,, SURE-P and the Federal Road Maintenance Agency, FERMA, popularly called Federal Task Force, clashed with officials of Lagos State Traffic Management Authority, LASTMA, over control of traffic on federal highways across Lagos State.Consequently, LASTMA officials often drafted to the axis were chased away by the federal taskforce officials.The Sure-P Task Force officers were also seen around Ketu area as well as the old Toll Gate, on Abeokuta road where theirsecretariat is located.The sudden appearance of the men in black resulted into chaos as motorists and passers-by ran in different directions.A LASTMA official who preferred anonymity said: “The federal taskforce stormed the road as early as 7:00 a.m with sticks and iron rods to manage traffic on the federal roads in the state.“The action disrupted traffic flow on these roads especially the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. They halted the activities of LASTMA official’s on the road. When our officials complained, they ordered that they leave the Expressway.“Few minutes later when they discovered that our officials didn’t yield to their directives, they attacked them. And our officials were forced to leave.“On October 23, 2014, they attacked a LASTMA official who was managing traffic on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. They brought out guns which made everyone to scamper for safety.On that day, motorists abandoned their vehicles to avoid beingcaught up in the ensuing confusion.“And today, their activities led to traffic gridlock on the road. Infact, the traffic didn’t subside until 1:30 pm.”WhenVanguardvisited the scene at old Lagos-Ibadan Toll Gate at about 3:00 pm, none of the usual standby LASTMA officials on the axis was sighted on the road. Sure-P/FERMA taskforce officials, who were dressed in their black T-shirts and trousers, were seen managing traffic on the ever busy Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by ekemit(m): 5:56am On Nov 05, 2014
Well, that’s what APC is saying. But then read thisPM Newsreport and see a lot of photos of the men at work today;Scores of Federal task force officials on Monday chased away officials of the Lagos State Management Authority, LASTMA, from controlling traffic on federal roads in Lagos state.The officers engaged as Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Programme and the Federal Road Maintenance Agency, popularly called SURE-P/FERMA Federal task force stormed federal roads on Lagos-Ibadan Expressway and Ketu to take over control of traffic in federal highways across Lagos state.LASTMA officers were forced to vacate the expressway as the federal taskforce took over traffic maintenance.The Sure-P Task Force officers were seen around Ketu area as well as the Toll Gate, where their operation base is located. Three officers were each stationed at various points within a distance of 10 metres along the highways.The officers dressed in black trousers and black t-shirts, looked business-like as they went about their duties.A LASTMA official who craved anonymity said that the Sure-P/FERMA taskforce stormed the road around 7:00 amwith sticks and iron metal to manage traffic on the Federal roads in the state. The officer said they stormed the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Ojota and Ikorodu road and distorted LASTMA activitites.“They (Sure-P/FERMA taskforce) distorted traffic flow on these roads especially the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. They halted the activities of LASTMA official’s on the road. When our officials complained, they ordered that they leavethe Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.“Few minutes later when they discovered that our officials didn’t yield to their directives, they attacked them. And our officials were forced to leave the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway,” the official said.The LASTMA official added that on 23 October, “they attacked a LASTMA official who was managing traffic on the Lagos-Ibadan expressway. They brought out guns and that made everyone to scamper for safety. On that day, motorist abandoned their vehicles to avoid attack.“And today, their activities led to traffic gridlock on the road. In fact, the traffic didn’t subside until 1:30 pm,” the officers said.As at Monday afternoon, officers of Sure-P/FERMA taskforce were sited directing traffic on federal roads with LASTMA officials out of the roads.National Coordinator of the Sure-P federal Task Force, Abdul Razak Otto had earlier refuted claims that the officers were engaged to disrupt the 2015 elections in the state, saying that task force was not only set up in Lagos but across the 36 states of the federation, with no sinister motive.“We are not out to cause crisis in Lagos or any of the states in the country. Whatever we are doing is legal and we are bound by the law of the country. The question one should ask people making this insinuation is, does the President complain to you that we are doing illegal things here? Does the State Security Service, SSS, complain aboutour activities? This is a federal government programme for all states,” he said.However, the Sure-P/FERMA agency has so far recruited about 7,000 taskforce to take over federal roads and has begun to erect notice boards on Federal roads in the state, informing the public on its mode of operations.According to Otto, the task force officials are to assist the federal government to recover some of its properties in Lagos from illegal occupants as well as the Federal Government to recover and maintaining right of way, control and manage traffic, ensure adherence of residents to road setbacks and enforcement.

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by ekemit(m): 6:02am On Nov 05, 2014
more pics

1 Like

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by ekemit(m): 6:07am On Nov 05, 2014
If you are still doubting that federal taskforce is real and has come to stay you are on your own.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by clemz88(m): 7:41am On Nov 05, 2014
Is it a voluntary service or a pay work ?

1 Like

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 05, 2014
amosisinsin:
Well, it is a pitiable dismal bismal, it is regrettable lugubrious dat some of us are easily gullible. Talking about d Sure-P / Ferma, don't u tink it is a form of "papa Deceive Pikin" ( PDP) ways of securing d votes of unemployed Nigerian all in d name of giving dem job. If not, how on earth will d govt start collecting approximately #52,000 plus from applicant. #32,000 for uniform and #20,000 for one yeye form. Dem dey forbid to make am free ni? I get #52,000 naim I kon dey look for work ni? D most annoying part of it is dat dose dat hav already completed d training since last year are still at home waiting endlessly. Meanwhile, mr president came to TBS last saturday but didn't even talk about commissioning it for those already trained to resume work. But dey keep on collecting applicant money witout saying anyting on wen d work will actually commence abi na after election 2015 una won giv dem work ni? mehn!, make una wise up o. If not, dis one go worse pass Immigration season two...

Are you a graduate of Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon university?
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by supernet4(f): 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
Debeloved87:
I saw you on the parade ground today...... lol... We have once talked, you've once instructed me on the parade ground, we've once disagreed also...lol... I dont know if I will be able to do that oooooo.
y can't u be able to talk to me? am I scary?
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by tmost01(m): 11:42am On Nov 06, 2014
To av a better discussion, and to keep ourselve informed with the trending situations on the ferma/sure-p programme, I have created a WHATSAPP GROUP. It is named 'FERMA/SURE-P PROGRAMME'. Pls let every member of this forum drop their number so that they can be added forthwith.
To ventilate our views and opinions for the meantime, i believe the group will be a better channel. Thanks.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Debeloved87(m): 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
supernet4:
y can't u be able to talk to me? am I scary?
oh no... The last time I was on the parade ground, i was so drilled and too tired to talk to anyone... Well next time I show up, I will say hi... Hope you are having a great time.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by alabosian(m): 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
scammmmm. pdp tout
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by clemz88(m): 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
alabosian:
scammmmm. pdp tout
your mouth catch fi**re there

1 Like

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 8:08am On Nov 07, 2014
any latest information on federal task force so far.....?
Has the federal government intervene on our behalf...?
Because fashola told the lastma not to back off or recognised us as federal taskforce since the FTF has no legimate back up frm the ministry and it s not yet codified into law..
To him,the only recognised agency for now is lastma and FRSC..
And fashola said that federal govt should be honest to themselves if they really want to give us the job.
They should do the right thing like They should be a law that will guard and back it up and it should also be commission and if not it s illlegal to him....
This re the little piece i heard frm the state governor on tv before lastma will back off...
The president should intervene immediately and be honest with ferma sure p applicant than playing politics with them...
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by prudentkolly(m): 11:40am On Nov 07, 2014
emmysoftyou:
any latest information on federal task force so far.....?
Because fashola told the lastma not to back off or recognised us as federal taskforce since the FTF has no legimate back up frm the ministry and it s not yet codified into law..
And fashola said that federal govt should be honest to themselves if they really want to give us the job.
They should do the right thing like They should be a law that will guard and back it up and it should also be commission and if not it s illlegal to him....
This re the little piece i heard frm the state governor on tv before lastma will back off...
The president should intervene immediately and be honest with ferma sure p applicant than playing politics with them...
federal govt cannot denied us. And the FTF is illegal FG should come out and say something. BRF has said the truth
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by prudentkolly(m): 11:49am On Nov 07, 2014
tmost01:
To av a better discussion, and to keep ourselve informed with the trending situations on the ferma/sure-p programme, I have created a WHATSAPP GROUP. It is named 'FERMA/SURE-P PROGRAMME'. Pls let every member of this forum drop their number so that they can be added forthwith.
To ventilate our views and opinions for the meantime, i believe the group will be a better channel. Thanks.
pls add me 08023577829
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by alen4smith(m): 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
[quote author=emmysoftyou post=27796462]any latest information on federal task force so far.....?
Is Sure P or Ferma recognised by law?does the President have powers to create sub agencies under existing agencies?have you bothered to ask yourself why it is called sure p ferma tskforce?finding answers to these questions will do you alot of good.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2014
alen4smith:
does federal govenment has d right to create subagency under d existing one
bro i see some sense of reasoning in yur sentences...
I kip wondering too...
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
prudentkolly:
federal govt cannot denied us. And the FTF is illegal FG should come out and say something. BRF has said the truth
what truth did BRT said
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by ekemit(m): 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
prudentkolly:
present tense and past tense is very necessary in English grammar

2 Likes

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Ishilove: 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
ekemit:
present tense and past tense is very necessary in English grammar
Lmao!
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by samobaba4u(m): 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
Even if sure-p is the one to pay you, there is due processes you follow. Don‘t be decieve. Untill there is law backing you, you are still a volountary organisation for now.
Check you profile on sure-p gis to know ur fate if there will be allawi for you from them and do d necesary documentation.
Aside this, i will say it again that all na, “YEYENATU“

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

UK Opens Door For Nigerian Teachers / Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai / 2015 Nestoil Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.