Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam (62498 Views)

Ongoing Federal Task Force Recruitment Training / Nigeria Police Force Is Recruiting / Nigeria Air Force Is Recruiting Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 28, 2014
VURN: Jonatham was not in TBS because of them. He was there for their party rally, and I understand that the fed task force were there jus like d police, nscdc, soldiers to ensure peaceful atmosphere.

Regardless of that fact, he should have said something concerning the programme. It's his call and he just kept mum.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Coldplay007(f): 7:48am On Sep 28, 2014
amosisinsin: Well, it is a pitiable dismal bismal, it is regrettable lugubrious dat some of us are easily gullible. Talking about d Sure-P / Ferma, don't u tink it is a form of "papa Deceive Pikin" ( PDP) ways of securing d votes of unemployed Nigerian all in d name of giving dem job. If not, how on earth will d govt start collecting approximately #52,000 plus from applicant. #32,000 for uniform and #20,000 for one yeye form. Dem dey forbid to make am free ni? I get #52,000 naim I kon dey look for work ni? D most annoying part of it is dat dose dat hav already completed d training since last year are still at home waiting endlessly. Meanwhile, mr president came to TBS last saturday but didn't even talk about commissioning it for those already trained to resume work. But dey keep on collecting applicant money witout saying anyting on wen d work will actually commence abi na after election 2015 una won giv dem work ni? mehn!, make una wise up o. If not, dis one go worse pass Immigration season two...
You are confusing this with Natforce.. Natforce is the illegal body that charges for uniform and application form.. this is FERMA/Sure-P taskforce..
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by clemz88(m): 8:23am On Sep 28, 2014
Aystormz:

Endeavour to complete your training dude....Even the greatest critics of this scheme have already done that, if anything, to "fulfill all righteousness"
abi...
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Debeloved87(m): 7:14am On Sep 29, 2014
I learnt there is training at toll gate today, incase any go there today, pls let's have the feedback. thanks.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by jaydee87(m): 7:54am On Sep 29, 2014
4xit: get ur fact right, d form is free depending on where it is source from
tink u shud be the one getting the fact right, I have spent alot there and nothing is coming out of it
how will u call a job free when u will be subjected to be a party member before applying for the job
even at the orientation camp in toll-gate we were told by our said head that you have to be a party member
bro am a victim of their sham cos I don't seem to understand why u will ask a jobless youth to get such money for feeding and allowance after posting, I was posted to somewhere in oshodi apapa expressway, but how will go there now, how will I feed and do other things.. come to think of it why is it Lagos state alone if really its not political it is called federal task force so we should be deployed to other states too, Abeg na for next year election dey plan am for thats why they waited till now to deploy tinking they can use that to win my vote. am unemployed but not foolish...

2 Likes

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by jaydee87(m): 8:01am On Sep 29, 2014
Coldplay007:
You are confusing this with Natforce.. Natforce is the illegal body that charges for uniform and application form.. this is FERMA/Sure-P taskforce..
no he isn't confusing it with Natforce he is right about it and even the said form for 20k was cancelled and we were offered another one for 5k with the sure-p/Ferma inscribed at the top. it was clearly written on it that not for sale but believe me I got mine for 2k because I know someone that got the form for me my friends got Thiers for 5k...... the only regret I have is I wasted my time and money..... since feb14 that I joined them.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by ekemit(m): 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
yes i was at toll gate the crowd was awesome they have started intense training,i heard that Goodluck is coming on 2nd or 3rd of next month.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by clemz88(m): 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
ekemit: yes i was at toll gate the crowd was awesome they have started intense training,i heard that Goodluck is coming on 2nd or 3rd of next month.
story for the gods
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by clemz88(m): 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
A friend of mine receive message frm task force stating that we should endevour to complete d accredition . That posting n appointmt letter is been processd n itz those fully registered that will be posted. And also we are to submit passport. Pls who else receivd d message.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by ekemit(m): 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
just like the man who doubted in the bible you will see with your eye but you will not eat out from it.from the special1
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by ekemit(m): 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
the woman incharge of admin ask one of our groups to submit our names today to her but i dont really know why she asked for it but the way she asked for it looks urgent.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by kelvinodum(m): 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
jaydee87:
tink u shud be the one getting the fact right, I have spent alot there and nothing is coming out of it
how will u call a job free when u will be subjected to be a party member before applying for the job
even at the orientation camp in toll-gate we were told by our said head that you have to be a party member
bro am a victim of their sham cos I don't seem to understand why u will ask a jobless youth to get such money for feeding and allowance after posting, I was posted to somewhere in oshodi apapa expressway, but how will go there now, how will I feed and do other things.. come to think of it why is it Lagos state alone if really its not political it is called federal task force so we should be deployed to other states too, Abeg na for next year election dey plan am for thats why they waited till now to deploy tinking they can use that to win my vote. am unemployed but not foolish...

Pls I will like to get across to u,I knw sumone doing this and av been trying to let that someone see its a big scam.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by ollie86(m): 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
Lets b positive abt dz job. Itz 4 real
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
angry
ekemit: yes i was at toll gate the crowd was awesome they have started intense training,i heard that Goodluck is coming on 2nd or 3rd of next month.
is he comin to use us for rally or he is coming to inaugurate it,pls let him say sth positive abt ferma dis time now than pretendin lik federal task force dnt exist. angry
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by jaydee87(m): 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
kelvinodum:

Pls I will like to get across to u,I knw sumone doing this and av been trying to let that someone see its a big scam.
bros I can't speak for others but to me its a scam cos it is called fedtaskforce not Lagos taskforce why are just posted to Lagos environ why must u be a PDP member to get a federal job,, since January that i heard about it why is it few month to election that they try to commence operation, so we would say they av tried and vote for them or wat Abeg to me na scam jooor...
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Debeloved87(m): 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
clemz88: story for the gods
even the gods tire....however its not a scam, although it has taken too long to be inaugurated but hopefully this week *winks*
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by ekemit(m): 3:31am On Sep 30, 2014
He is coming to flag off the establishment of federal task force according to our instructors,the last time he came our instructor said the president did not want to mix politic with it since is a paramilitary.let's just hope this time he flags it off so that we can commence work immediately.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by clemz88(m): 11:44am On Sep 30, 2014
Pls did any one go for todays training.pls kindly give us update so we can know what's up
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
clemz88: Pls did any one go for todays training.pls kindly give us update so we can know what's up
am supose to be there today,but sth stop me frm going,does anybody know d latest gist...i cant wait to hug a gudnews frm federa taskforce...
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
ekemit: He is coming to flag off the establishment of federal task force according to our instructors,the last time he came our instructor said the president did not want to mix politic with it since is a paramilitary.let's just hope this time he flags it off so that we can commence work immediately.
if it happen and they inaugurate it ,i swear i wil transfa u credit ..
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Debeloved87(m): 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
emmysoftyou: if it happen and they inaugurate it ,i swear i wil transfa u credit ..
you go transfer me credit too o. *smiles*
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
Debeloved87: you go transfer me credit too o. *smiles*
bros u no get prblm,once fed task force decided to pay us salary 4 d three month trainee allowance,i go settle ur case grin
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by ekemit(m): 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
08035369972 keep to your word,be a man of integrity but please dont swear a child of God dont do that
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by clemz88(m): 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
emmysoftyou: am supose to be there today,but sth stop me frm going,does anybody know d latest gist...i cant wait to hug a gudnews frm federa taskforce...
me too
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Debeloved87(m): 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
clemz88: me too
Lol....all of una dey ask for credit..haha, Na wa o. well is there training at toll gate tomorrow, 1st october, I need response o.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 7:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
ekemit: 08035369972 keep to your word,be a man of integrity but please dont swear a child of God dont do that
i am a man of my word,eventho i jus resigned frm my place of work few months bak,i can stil aford to transfer yu credit if yur above statement cum to pass ..but bro,is it inauguration or flag off ?anyway let wait nd hear frm his excellency til then.one love cool
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
clemz88: me too
i dnt get u,u mean u re supose to be at toll gate undecided
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by ekemit(m): 1:10am On Oct 01, 2014
we were told flag off not inauguration and should be 3rd of october cant wait to start i wish everyone of us the best as we eagerly anticipate to play our own part in the nation building in our little corner.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by dyfatai(m): 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
yeye dey smell for dis ferma head. the first time i went dere, i perceived it was all about politics. i dunno d mumu wey hold me dat day wey i go drop 10k for form. now i no wan commot cos i no fit allow make my 10k waste. But if i hear say i vote for anybody ehn?

Jonathan deceiving us since 19 gbogboro.

In jonathan's voice ''we created 13 million jobs thru ferma sure p............''
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 8:54am On Oct 03, 2014
ekemit: we were told flag off not inauguration and should be 3rd of october cant wait to start i wish everyone of us the best as we eagerly anticipate to play our own part in the nation building in our little corner.
bro today is 3rd of oct, howfar na?
any news abt federal taskforce yet or any1 at tollgate shu help us wit wat is happenin there ?
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Debeloved87(m): 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
hello, I was there yesterday, before they said Oct 3rd is passing out parade later they said its been postponed till God knows when, well I wasn't there today. let us create a whatsapp group on this Ferma stuff so that we can be getting instant information.. someone should create it and we will all drop our number to be added. am waiting.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by aggos: 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
Debeloved87:
hello, I was there yesterday, before they said Oct 3rd is passing out parade later they said its been postponed till God knows when, well I wasn't there today. let us create a whatsapp group on this Ferma stuff so that we can be getting instant information.. someone should create it and we will all drop our number to be added. am waiting.

ok guys, I'm in the PARADE team, I go to tollgate abt 3 times a week. let's create a group on whatsapp so that even if we don't go often we can get update frm other group member that attend.

08082227434 join the group guys. Good luck!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai / 2015 Nestoil Recruitment / Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.