Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam (62468 Views)

Ongoing Federal Task Force Recruitment Training / Nigeria Police Force Is Recruiting / Nigeria Air Force Is Recruiting Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
hardebounty:
Broda abi ooh.. Considering the level of gu**ibi**ty (yeyeriti) Nigeria graduate exhibit evry now and then, I agree wit those pple that says our educational system is nothing to write home about..
I jus dey wonder are ds pple really graduate??
Looking @d matter holistically we now see not even 100naira has been spend by d SURE P, applicant paid for all dey got their, forms, uniform witout allowance nor stipends...

#UnaDonEnterOneChance..

**IDonVexSha

#GodBlessUjaree

Dont mind them...who no know go know.....they told them its surep, and yet they paid for every materials they are using, dont worry, another fornat wey den go throw all of una dey come, sheyb u get m9ney to spend, abi?..and they have not been paid a dime for their efforts over d year. you will be taught a real life lesson...#UnaDonEnterOneChance....now trending big time here, chilling with ma bottle of henny VSOP and nicely barbequed tilapia fish...no time

1 Like

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
Boyowa:
All of you talking and condemning Federal Tax force I know you guys are also waiting for Tax force if not what are you looking for here on Naira land. Idiots leave us that we are holding on to it Lolz if everything clicks it's still all you idiots that will be claiming you are Tax force. Lol mumu people Lolz am sure you Guyz are SSCE holders Lolz

federal TAX force!!!!...one of few mumus among dem...you see why y'all are mumus, you have worn this tee-shirt for almost a year with FEDERAL TASK FORCE boldly written on it, yet you came here to put is as "TAX" thrice in the same post...dont let GEJ see dis post o, he might come out openly to you guyz, jst let him keep quiet as he has been, and continue to live in uour dreamland o...#UnaDonEnterOneChance......peace..

2 Likes

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by legendsilver(m): 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2014
This sure-p thing don dey tire me o!
Was told to pay 20k for my name to be included, 35k for uniform yet no salary or assurance that the commission go get approval. Na wao shocked Naija with skeptical minds.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
legendsilver:

Was told to pay 20k for my name to be included, 35k for uniform yet no salary or assurance that the commission go get approval. Na wao shocked Naija with skeptical minds.

You've got served, bro!,.but......it doesn't serve you right, sorry, bro!!! that 55k minus all your efforts and stress would have gotten you a nice suit and shoe for your next job interview.....All Is Well....#OneChanceThings....
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by legendsilver(m): 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
Hayjaycity:

You've got served, bro!,.but......it doesn't serve you right, sorry, bro!!! that 55k minus all your efforts and stress would have gotten you a nice suit and shoe for your next job interview.....All Is Well....#OneChanceThings....
Lols grin grin grin
I never pay o! Just got info on wat it will cost. God pass devil
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
Pls for those telling us that federal task force is fake?
Ok We have heard what yu said and pls leave us alone to accept our fate..

I dont want this thread to be full of insult of many unreasonable ranting and bickering,

What we need here is tangible informations and not vituperations..

i dont know why some guys taking some statement too personal.

If yu re not among the pertakers of surep ferma task force then why taking panadol for another man headache...?
Pls allow those who had a vital information to glorify thiis thread than making the thread look like battlefield...
Abeg o parkwell and leave us to our fate..
I remember i told the house that this job might be some guys 2nd options

So biko parkwell again

God bless you all..
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by kayoday(m): 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
legendsilver:

Lols grin grin grin

Flee!!!

Even their top rank officers got temporary stickers on their Jalopy official cars with private number.

Federal Govt seeking ways to cut cost with dwindling oil revenue. I am sure whoever wins election might even retrench.
The possibility of recruiting thousands 3 months to election very slim, if you dont take time you will be used as political thug free of charge.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by kayoday(m): 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
legendsilver:

Lols grin grin grin

Flee!!!

Even their top rank officers got temporary stickers on their Jalopy official cars with private number.

Federal Govt seeking ways to cut cost with dwindling oil revenue. I am sure whoever wins election might even retrench.
The possibility of recruiting thousands 3 months to election very slim, if you dont take time you will be used as political thug free of charge.

1 Like

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by samobaba4u(m): 4:05am On Nov 17, 2014
legendsilver:

Don‘t get it twisted bro, this is not sure-p. I repeat, this is not sure-p cos sure-p don‘t oprate like this.
When i talk they said i dey discorage them. But i will say it again,
“YEYENATU“.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by ekemit(m): 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
By Temidayo AkinsuyiSnr Correspondent, LagosNationalCoordinator for SURE-P/ FERMA Task Force, Abdulrazak Rafiu Otto, has blamed ignorance on the part of Lagos State Government and the All Progressives Congress (APC) for recent attacks on his men by the state Special Task Force on Environment.Speaking with newsmen in Lagos, Otto said the state government has no right to stop the operations of the federal task office since they are not doing an illegal job.Otto recalled that he had served as Chief Security Officer (CSO) to Lagos State Governor, Babatunde Fashola, during his (Fashola) tenure as Chief of Staff toformer Governor Bola Tinubu.“The Sure-P Federal Task Office has been in existence for the past three years; has the Federal Government claimed that they are doing an illegal job?“Has the SSS complained that they are an illegal body? All these accusation by Lagos State Government is justpolitics and I will expose them in the coming days.”Otto, who recently decamped from the APC to PDP, also fingered head of the Lagos Task Force, Bayo Suleiman, for the attack on his men, asking the Inspector General Police (IGP) to look into his case.“How can a police officer who is on the payroll of Federal Government and has been working with Lagos State Government for the past 15 years without being posted out of the state be the one attacking Federal Government workers doing their job legally?” Otto asked.He added that the initiative by the Federal Government in establishing the Federal Task Force was to maintain federal roads across the country as well as reduce the high rate of unemployment in the country, especially inLagos.“The Federal Government knew Lagosians are suffering and they are trying to assist by creating jobs for our youths to maintain federal roads.“Why is Governor Fashola jittery about that if they know they don’t have anything to hide?”

1 Like

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by kayoday(m): 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2014
@ekemit Your source sir
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
story for the gods!!!
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by ekemit(m): 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
kayoday:
@ekemit Your source sir
daily independent November 5th
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by ekemit(m): 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
Hayjaycity:
story for the gods!!!
just imagin
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by AgudoFreeborn: 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
Pls who knows how much is salary for sure-p task force, and when to start work?
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by ekemit(m): 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
AgudoFreeborn:
salary has not been disclosed to anyone,work starts first week of December.but make sure you go to toll gate to get more information.

1 Like

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Nobody: 3:49am On Nov 18, 2014
AgudoFreeborn:

i heard its gonna be around #184,000 monthly, with furniture, wardrobe, child education allowances, to be paid at various quarter of the year...i also heard that accumulated salaries, for all the months that you have been turning up for work and train8ng at tollgate, by first week of december, and again, you will have a FG sponsored trip to Isreal on security management and 8intelligence gathering..in additiob, you will be sent to training in the United States for Counter terrorism and self defence. in the first week of december, you will all be entitled to a brand new innoson manufactured salon car, and all the graduates among you will be entitled to carry arms like Uzi rifles and AK 47 and US manufactured Latest M16 rifles. i will keep you guys updated on the latest info...jst be locked on to this threads, congrats to y'all. your patence has finally paid off.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by alen4smith(m): 4:17am On Nov 18, 2014
you are such a pathetic sadist!
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Nobody: 5:02am On Nov 18, 2014
and you too...i can see that this your sure-p thing is becoming an opium to you guyd, due to your lack of intelligence and, and it irritates when you let your sense of emotions overrides your sense of reasoning. its true unemployment itself is a physological disease....continue to live in a fool's paradise.....for letting some few uneducated people to take our esteemed nigerian graduates for a ride. Your intellect is not at play, and your certificates should be questioned....your joblessness has eaten deep into your brain..i wont quote you, but you know yourself...i have been on nairaland ever before you know what the internet is, and i have experienced a lot...so you be small boy, ehn? take d chill pill. if small children are cutting trees, its the adults that knows the direction it will fall....im your papa for this game..Im gainfully employed and come to NL to catch my fun...and its so sad, you guys have made me to use you as part of the fun, because of your gullibility and stewpidity...expect more from me, if you dont keep shut and listen to what d elders says!

2 Likes

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by alen4smith(m): 8:12am On Nov 18, 2014
@hayjaycity .you are just an attention seeking loud mouthed and arrogant psycho !who do you think you are?a superstar?get a life!

2 Likes

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 8:33am On Nov 18, 2014
[s]
Hayjaycity:

i heard its gonna be around #184,000 monthly, with furniture, wardrobe, child education allowances, to be paid at various quarter of the year...i also heard that accumulated salaries, for all the months that you have been turning up for work and train8ng at tollgate, by first week of december, and again, you will have a FG sponsored trip to Isreal on security management and 8intelligence gathering..in additiob, you will be sent to training in the United States for Counter terrorism and self defence. in the first week of december, you will all be entitled to a brand new innoson manufactured salon car, and all the graduates among you will be entitled to carry arms like Uzi rifles and AK 47 and US manufactured Latest M16 rifles. i will keep you guys updated on the latest info...jst be locked on to this threads, congrats to y'all. your patence has finally paid off.
[/s]this information wrong pls ignore the sadist...pls,
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 18, 2014
which information is now right,...? i said the right thing, you rant,...then im saying the opposite...you still rant...@alensmith...attention seeking keh, from who?..so i will come into this thread to seek attention, the thread that does not suppose to exist in the first place....#UnaDonEnterOneChance
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by alen4smith(m): 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
News
Business
Entertainment
Sports
Fashion
Nigerian Jobs
FG task force’ll perform its duties in
Lagos – SURE-P Coordinator
By Abel Orukpe Correspondent,
Lagos The National Coordinator of
the Subsidy Reinvestment and
Empowerment Programme (SURE-
P) and Federal Road Maintenance
Agency (FERMA), Federal Task
Force, Abdulrazak Rafiu, has said
that the task force is not against
the Lagos State Traffic
Management Agency (LASTMA)
but is only out to perform its
duties, which include managing
and […]
The post FG task force’ll perform
its duties in Lagos – SURE-P
Coordinator appeared first on
Daily Independent, Nigerian
Newspaper....

1 Like

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by alen4smith(m): 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
NEWS HEADLINES
Fake employment forms on sale,
SURE-P/FERMA boss cries out
font size Print Email
 18.Nov.2014
| DISQUS_COMMENTS
|  Shola Ade
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by diportivo: 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
I don laff tire for dis thread....my belle oooo grin grin grin grin grin tongue...i dont believe in newspaper clippings.seems to me like a sort of consolations.we all know that if they are inaugurated they will work,..state wont fit to stop them...but the big question is,when will the inauguration take place?i pass there,see ppl being drilled and i cant help but laugh...was the 55k paid for gym class?cos if na me,afta dem don collect monu and dem neva post me,dem come dey say make i line up under sun dey do drilling? undecided.to my brothers dat believe,it is well...
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
diportivo:
I don laff tire for dis thread....my belle oooo grin grin grin grin grin tongue...i dont believe in newspaper clippings.seems to me like a sort of consolations.we all know that if they are inaugurated they will work,..state wont fit to stop them...but the big question is,when will the inauguration take place?i pass there,see ppl being drilled and i cant help but laugh...was the 55k paid for gym class?cos if na me,afta dem don collect monu and dem neva post me,dem come dey say make i line up under sun dey do drilling? undecided.to my brothers dat believe,it is well...

You neva see laff, you go soon laff so tey, Obama go visit Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
Sure p is real if you like believe it if you don't,, fine..
Just came across this now and feel like posting it here
www.mynewswatchtimesng.com/sure-pferma-taskforce-reacts-fashola-operatives-deployment/
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
www.mynewswatchtimesng.com/sure-pferma-taskforce-reacts-fashola-operatives-deployment/Sure p is real if you like believe it if you don't,, fine..
www.mynewswatchtimesng.com/sure-pferma-taskforce-reacts-fashola-operatives-deployment/

1 Like

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by samobaba4u(m): 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
YEYENATU.
I DEY LAUGH OOOOOO ;DYEYENATU.
I DEY LAUGH OOOOOO
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
samobaba4u:
YEYENATU.
I DEY LAUGH OOOOOO ;DYEYENATU.
I DEY LAUGH OOOOOO
undecided

1 Like

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by clemz88(m): 8:52am On Nov 19, 2014
Sup peeps I heard theirz gonna be screening at badagry command tomao. What's the screening for cos itz been a while I visited there

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai / 2015 Nestoil Recruitment / Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.