Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam (62394 Views)

Ongoing Federal Task Force Recruitment Training / Nigeria Police Force Is Recruiting / Nigeria Air Force Is Recruiting Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
Yeah... can I help you sir?
samobaba4u:
Yeyenatu
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Boyowa(m): 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
What's going on with these Guyz? They should let us start working jare before they think it's political strategy to lure the youths of their votes...........
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
that was a long time stories na,i heard abt it....
Anyway we re independent organisetion existing body.so life goes on without ferma..

#federaltaskforcestandonpointverysoon8)
hope yu guys re recieving text alert frm federal task force...?
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Ishilove: 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
Aystormz:
What do you all make of the story below?

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/02/lagos-apc-pdp-trade-words-over-ferma-task-force/&sa=U&ei=oiVNVKqjKMPBOdKTgYgJ&ved=0CB8QFjAD&usg=AFQjCNFm6MDhaUdTNeOi4M-nNjUMtBcThQ

FERMA for the second time this year has dissociated itself from FERMA FEDERAL TASK FORCE.
Did you check the date of the stories?? Besides, Abba Moro was at the camp some months back, so if the federal minister could visit the place then it has got to be legit
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by ekemit(m): 7:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
This is a battle between federal govt and state govt at the end who do you think will come victorious?one thing am sure of is that before election work will commence fully.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Nobody: 4:46am On Oct 27, 2014
ekemit:
This is a battle between federal govt and state govt at the end who do you think will come victorious?one thing am sure of is that before election work will commence fully.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Nobody: 4:47am On Oct 27, 2014
ekemit:

Exactly what I have been harping on since day 1. This blurry situation will get much clearer as the elections approach.
And by the way, that article I posted is dated 6th October, 2014.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 11:40am On Oct 27, 2014
Aystormz:

Exactly what I have been harping on since day 1. This blurry situation will get much clearer as the elections approach.
And by the way, that article I posted is dated 6th October, 2014.
broda the date there is not what yu type here,i think yu shuld tak a look by urself.
@isshilove,so abba moro visit the place? Did he uttered any comment about the job?
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Lebee4(m): 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
Aystormz:

Guess this one didn't read the part where I wrote ''information flying around....''
What part of that phrase u didn't understand again? Smh
is okay.
just to let you know, their salary as Engineer is not encouraging.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by samobaba4u(m): 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
yeyenatu:
Yeah... can I help you sir?
What a coincedence? I never knew anybody is using yeyenatu as user‘s name. Am just referring to d whole ds program as yeyenatu. Hope u understand?

3 Likes

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Debeloved87(m): 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
samobaba4u:

What a coincedence? I never knew anybody is using yeyenatu as user‘s name. Am just referring to d whole ds program as yeyenatu. Hope u understand?
lol....... Na wa for u o. Who is toll gate today.... I learnt that there is lecture and drill test. Also test on Friday.... .. Pls can anyone gist us?
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by supernet4(f): 11:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
Debeloved87:
lol....... Na wa for u o. Who is toll gate today.... I learnt that there is lecture and drill test. Also test on Friday.... .. Pls can anyone gist us?
pls can I ask which dept re u?
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Nobody: 4:21am On Oct 30, 2014
Cc Debeloved87,emmysoftyou
supernet4:
A friend wants to be a partaker of this programme...are they still recruiting?
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by ekemit(m): 5:48am On Oct 30, 2014
A friend told me that we are told to assemble at toll gate on 3rd of Nov by 8am any confirmation?
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by supernet4(f): 10:29am On Oct 30, 2014
omoteamac:
Cc Debeloved87,emmysoftyouA friend wants to be a partaker of this programme...are they still recruiting?
yes they are still requiting
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
ekemit:
A friend told me that we are told to assemble at toll gate on 3rd of Nov by 8am any confirmation?
i heard dsame thing too but i hav nt yet confirm..
anyway they do sent a text message in some dept,so if anything like that ,they will disseminate the information via phone number
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by ekemit(m): 5:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
Have you register your info in your local govt?
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Debeloved87(m): 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
supernet4:
National parade team.. Guard 10. And u?

........ Oh, madam instructor, how you dey na? It's been long i see you on the parade ground, hope everything is fine with you sha?
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by tmost01(m): 11:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
Pls, let there be a swift decision. Give us a specific date.

We re overwhelmed with unending assurances : jonathan will come soon; contruction of salary structure delays; changing of account no; amorphous scope of work; no reliable central information from the autority; speculations and insinuations abound, to mention but a few.

I should ve utterly be credulous with the scheme, but where on the earth will a programme lack a specified number of intakes. Daily, as I write, legion of applicants re blindfoldedly undergoing registration, with increasing no of working class.
Unlike other paramilitary schemes, where there exist an age-limit threshold, sure-p is so liberal that all spectrum of ages re allowed. Even the retirees find it as a sanctuary to conflagerate their plateaued career.

On the panoramic appraisal of the training, it's by no match with their contempories in the paramilitary.

To reinforce jonathan glimmer chance in south west, especially in lagos, the programme is envisaged to convoke a mammoth group who will be hoaxed to extensively vote for him in the enchroaching election. They know that the group, who re longingly anticipating for the entrenchement of the scheme, will be instrumental in manipulating the election.
This is a reflection for everyone.
Momentarily, number of intakes are approximating 20, 000. No single paramilitary in lagos - civil defence, frsc, Ferma, etc - totals the figure presently acquired by the nascent 'presidency sure-p ferma programme'.

The figure has not reached it terminus, still galloping. Bon voyage
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 31, 2014
tmost01:
Pls, let there be a swift decision. Give us a specific date.

We re overwhelmed with unending assurances : jonathan will come soon; contruction of salary structure delays; changing of account no; amorphous scope of work; no reliable central information from the autority; speculations and insinuations abound, to mention but a few.

I should ve utterly be credulous with the scheme, but where on the earth will a programme lack a specified number of intakes. Daily, as I write, legion of applicants re blindfoldedly undergoing registration, with increasing no of working class.
Unlike other paramilitary schemes, where there exist an age-limit threshold, sure-p is so liberal that all spectrum of ages re allowed. Even the retirees find it as a sanctuary to conflagerate their career.

On the panoramic appraisal of the training, it's by no match with their contempories in the paramilitary.

To reinforce jonathan glimmer chance in south west, especially in lagos, the programme is envisaged to convoke a mammoth group who will be hoaxed to extensively vote for him in the enchroaching election. They know that the group, who re longingly anticipating for the entrenchement of the scheme, will be instrumental in manipulating the election.
This is a reflection for everyone.
Momentarily, number of intakes are approximating 20, 000. No single paramilitary in lagos - civil defence, frsc, Ferma, etc - totals the figure presently acquired by the nascent 'presidency sure-p ferma programme'.

The figure has not reached it terminus, still galloping. Bon voyage

There you have it. Real food for thought!
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by iyaegin: 6:55am On Oct 31, 2014
Having gone through this thread and being a constant bypasser at toll gate on my way to work I can only shake my head in disgust and utter disbelief at how much decadence exists in our society today.
some very gullible youths waste time money and precious man hours chasing after an obvious PDP initiated scam.
How do you chase after a supposedly federal job n still spend huge sums for uniform and application forms.am just imagining the PDP big wigs smiling to the bank.
Since January you labour daily without any salary chai maga don pay diaris God.
Wake up people n smell this rat.this is purely political and will never see light of day ask Seye Ogunlewe if you are in doubt.for as long as APC is in power in Lagos it will not take off.
a clear demonstration was when the toll gate was raided earlier this year by the police the same issues will continue.
lastly this is supposed to be federal why hasn't it taken off in other states.
the PDP is desperate to claim lagos n this is the means they plan to use to achieve that objective.
GOODLUCK to them.

3 Likes

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by amosisinsin(f): 9:49am On Oct 31, 2014
@ Iyaegin, I told dem earlier on, but d Gullible ones wunt believe they keep on chasing Shadows . It is regrettable lugubrious dat PDP has been deceiving d Unemployed since 1800AD
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Debeloved87(m): 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
If you don't have any good thing to say why not keep mute instead of speaking and blowing foul, those that register for the program did they borrow money from you or from any of your relatives, so why have you put another person s issue on your head....... You have your job, they have their hope, face your job and leave them with their business.... Hundreds of thousands of people register for the immigration recruitment, that is to tell you the rate of unemployment in the country even thou some still died on it ,.....listen, Everyone is struggling for a living, lay your hands on what you believe in and on what you can do as long as it's not illegal.

2 Likes

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by amosisinsin(f): 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
@ Debeloved87, it is so awful dat u hav a myopic perspective towards life. U should go and berry ur head in shame! Am pretty sure dat u are among d school of taught who believed dat " Stealing is not Corruption". How will dere b a better Nigeria if everybody keep mute from saying d truth. Stop stripping unaware job seekers Unclad of their hard earned income. We should learn to b our brothers keeper by calling a Spade a Spade!.... Nigeria go better. Amen!
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by supernet4(f): 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
Debeloved87:
National parade team.. Guard 10. And u?

........ Oh, madam instructor, how you dey na? It's been long i see you on the parade ground, hope everything is fine with you sha?
am good I av been coming but I don't know u. can u show urself to me on Mon?
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Debeloved87(m): 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
supernet4:
am good I av been coming but I don't know u. can u show urself to me on Mon?
I saw you on the parade ground today...... lol... We have once talked, you've once instructed me on the parade ground, we've once disagreed also...lol... I dont know if I will be able to do that oooooo.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2014
oh God
save us frm the hands of the confusionist and opportunist and give us hope to escape them through.
Amen
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Debeloved87(m): 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
amosisinsin:
@ Debeloved87, it is so awful dat u hav a myopic perspective towards life. U should go and berry ur head in shame! Am pretty sure dat u are among d school of taught who believed dat " Stealing is not Corruption". How will dere b a better Nigeria if everybody keep mute from saying d truth. Stop stripping unaware job seekers Unclad of their hard earned income. We should learn to b our brothers keeper by calling a Spade a Spade!.... Nigeria go better. Amen!
seems you just started studying English vocabularies, we'll that doesn't work in the real world, so wake up child.. How many of your leaders are incorrupt since independence, where have you not found corruption in all walks of life in the society, now what have you done in your own capacity to curb corruption in your niche if not in the public sphere, apart from this your insidious clamourings and belligerent Web trolling calling people names, i really don't want to drag this much.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by amosisinsin(f): 2:06am On Nov 01, 2014
@ beloved87, now I seeeeeee!......... Dis is what we get wen children are given access to internet. Abuse is inevitable. My friend, stop advertising ur ignorance in a faceless forum like dis. I don't blame u, I blame d free MB from MTN to u. Going b what u said, because our leaders has been corrupt rite from independence means corruption should b a continuous process. No son! There must b a messiah a God sent messiah to curb corruption to d bearest minimum and save us from dis "Lootocracy" ( government of looting). Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by ekemit(m): 4:04am On Nov 01, 2014
I don,t want to begin o drag words with anyone here all I want to do is to give this vital information to those it may concern,I was at oshodi local govt yesterday where we do receive lecture,we were told to come by 4pm on Sunday for final preparation because work begins on Monday being 3rd of november.But you must have your your presidential/sure p vest to begin work,if you don't have the vest you should also be there but you will not begin work on Monday.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Debeloved87(m): 6:38am On Nov 01, 2014
amosisinsin:
@ beloved87, now I seeeeeee!......... Dis is what we get wen children are given access to internet. Abuse is inevitable. My friend, stop advertising ur ignorance in a faceless forum like dis. I don't blame u, I blame d free MB from MTN to u. Going b what u said, because our leaders has been corrupt rite from independence means corruption should b a continuous process. No son! There must b a messiah a God sent messiah to curb corruption to d bearest minimum and save us from dis "Lootocracy" ( government of looting). Amen!
this is what we get when toddlers like you are dispose to Internet facilities, incessant chatterings, abusive languages, childlike mannerism,and that depicts your horrible attitude in real life , and with that attitude, child you can never make a change to your own life nor to your own immediate family talkless of the society at large. Christian in disguise calling God, messiah, Amen yet Satan incarnate full of viles. i dont want to wage a war of words with you. Those with concrete informations are seeing hope in this program and you are here hating, why not take placards and en-route your self to Abuja protesting against corruption. thou am not canvassing for corruption but if this your rantings are politically inclined why not come out straight., we could have pity on a sick-girl child that wants our vote to survive, you know Nlders are kind hearted.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

UK Opens Door For Nigerian Teachers / Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai / 2015 Nestoil Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.