Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

The Memories U Get When U Persive The Fregrence Of Ur Ex's Perfume From Some1. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Memories U Get When U Persive The Fregrence Of Ur Ex's Perfume From Some1. (1329 Views)

When U Have To Dodge Ur Ex In Public( Pix) / Can U Date Some1 Wit The Same Name As Ur EX / Describe Ur Ex Using Movie Titles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Memories U Get When U Persive The Fregrence Of Ur Ex's Perfume From Some1. by Paradiseluvall(m): 7:22am On Sep 24, 2014
talking about this, I was so relax on my own watching manchester united against leicester city in a view centre and suddenly this fregrence from my ex's perfume just showed up from a girl sitting just in front of me, I couldnt think of anything else but those times we were making love and these are memories I hardly get to remember on a usual day.

The question is what is the first memory that comes to you when you persive that fregrence frm your ex's perfume ?
Re: The Memories U Get When U Persive The Fregrence Of Ur Ex's Perfume From Some1. by marieolae(f): 7:30am On Sep 24, 2014
The intimate moments we shared sad gossh I hate that feeling
Re: The Memories U Get When U Persive The Fregrence Of Ur Ex's Perfume From Some1. by chibwike(m): 7:30am On Sep 24, 2014
So many memories pops up
Re: The Memories U Get When U Persive The Fregrence Of Ur Ex's Perfume From Some1. by iceberylin(m): 7:32am On Sep 24, 2014
ŃŐ ŚĔЖ ŤĨĹĹ ŴĔ ĞĔŤ MÁŔŔĨĔĎ ...Ĩ ßĔ ĹĨĶĔ ŤĤÁŃĶ ĞŐĎ ĨŤŚ ŦĨŃÁĹĹŶ ŐVĔŔ grin

2 Likes

Re: The Memories U Get When U Persive The Fregrence Of Ur Ex's Perfume From Some1. by cooljoe(m): 7:32am On Sep 24, 2014
marieolae: The intimate moments we shared sad gossh I hate that feeling
she has cum again o. Which intimate moments. Gud mawnin
Re: The Memories U Get When U Persive The Fregrence Of Ur Ex's Perfume From Some1. by MykLANNY(m): 7:36am On Sep 24, 2014
Nothing important..
Re: The Memories U Get When U Persive The Fregrence Of Ur Ex's Perfume From Some1. by marieolae(f): 7:37am On Sep 24, 2014
cooljoe: she has.cum again o. Which intimate moments. Gud mawnin
Joe! Good morning. Sha what intimate moments do a man and woman share undecided
Re: The Memories U Get When U Persive The Fregrence Of Ur Ex's Perfume From Some1. by Paradiseluvall(m): 7:37am On Sep 24, 2014

yeah realy crazy realy freaks me out.

1 Like

Re: The Memories U Get When U Persive The Fregrence Of Ur Ex's Perfume From Some1. by cooljoe(m): 7:39am On Sep 24, 2014
marieolae: Joe! Good morning. Sha what intimate moments do a man and woman share undecided
how would I know. Virgin baby like me
Re: The Memories U Get When U Persive The Fregrence Of Ur Ex's Perfume From Some1. by marieolae(f): 7:41am On Sep 24, 2014
cooljoe: how would I know. Virgin baby like me
keep on talking oh undecided lol
Re: The Memories U Get When U Persive The Fregrence Of Ur Ex's Perfume From Some1. by cooljoe(m): 7:44am On Sep 24, 2014
marieolae: keep on talking oh undecided lol
howeva, m a fast learner. So if u'd b kind enof to teach moi, I'm willing nd eager to learn
Re: The Memories U Get When U Persive The Fregrence Of Ur Ex's Perfume From Some1. by chibwike(m): 7:49am On Sep 24, 2014
cooljoe: howeva, m a fast learner. So if u'd b kind enof to teach moi, I'm willing nd eager to learn
cooljoe dont derail this thread oh, Good morning
Re: The Memories U Get When U Persive The Fregrence Of Ur Ex's Perfume From Some1. by cooljoe(m): 7:51am On Sep 24, 2014
chibwike: cooljoe dont derail this thread oh, Good morning
mornin good. I will do no such tin
Re: The Memories U Get When U Persive The Fregrence Of Ur Ex's Perfume From Some1. by onstelly(f): 7:53am On Sep 24, 2014
Bitter sweet memories
Re: The Memories U Get When U Persive The Fregrence Of Ur Ex's Perfume From Some1. by chibwike(m): 7:56am On Sep 24, 2014
cooljoe: mornin good. I will do no such tin
Gud,make i stop here, so i no go derail too
Re: The Memories U Get When U Persive The Fregrence Of Ur Ex's Perfume From Some1. by cooljoe(m): 8:11am On Sep 24, 2014
marieolae: keep on talking oh undecided lol
marie, do u know today is ur "friend" feyif's beeday. Pls, help me wish her a sweet hapi birthday. Dat gal fine garn
Re: The Memories U Get When U Persive The Fregrence Of Ur Ex's Perfume From Some1. by marieolae(f): 10:52am On Sep 24, 2014
cooljoe: marie, do u know today is ur "friend" feyif's beeday. Pls, help me wish her a sweet hapi birthday. Dat gal fine garn
alright I will
Re: The Memories U Get When U Persive The Fregrence Of Ur Ex's Perfume From Some1. by chelseabmw(m): 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2014

I can never forget the memories we both had dear cry cry I really missed u but it's past now embarassed I don't know if we can start all over again? cry
Re: The Memories U Get When U Persive The Fregrence Of Ur Ex's Perfume From Some1. by ayobase(m): 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
Paradiseluvall: talking about this, I was so relax on my own watching manchester united against leicester city in a view centre and suddenly this fregrence from my ex's perfume just showed up from a girl sitting just in front of me, I couldnt think of anything else but those times we were making love and these are memories I hardly get to remember on a usual day.

The question is what is the first memory that comes to you when you persive that fregrence frm your ex's perfume ?

was the girl with a guy?
Re: The Memories U Get When U Persive The Fregrence Of Ur Ex's Perfume From Some1. by Paradiseluvall(m): 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
[quote author=chelseabmw]

I can never forget the memories we both had dear cry cry I really missed u but it's past now embarassed I don't know if we can start all over again? cry[/quote
no mata how gud it felt back then I will let the past remain behind me.
Re: The Memories U Get When U Persive The Fregrence Of Ur Ex's Perfume From Some1. by Paradiseluvall(m): 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
ayobase:

was the girl with a guy?
yeah
Re: The Memories U Get When U Persive The Fregrence Of Ur Ex's Perfume From Some1. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
wow really
Re: The Memories U Get When U Persive The Fregrence Of Ur Ex's Perfume From Some1. by valmunich(m): 11:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
Next time you're in the viewing Centre, hold your breath till the match is over. Don't make me read this kinda poo next time sad

1 Like

Re: The Memories U Get When U Persive The Fregrence Of Ur Ex's Perfume From Some1. by marieolae(f): 4:48am On Sep 25, 2014
mirexx: wow really
yeah
Re: The Memories U Get When U Persive The Fregrence Of Ur Ex's Perfume From Some1. by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 25, 2014
Lucky me....

None of my Ex used perfume....so, am not accustomed to any...

No time to start remembering thos silly memories.....AOP....
Re: The Memories U Get When U Persive The Fregrence Of Ur Ex's Perfume From Some1. by Jarchi(m): 6:20am On Sep 25, 2014
I hate it cuz I feel she's around but in the real world am only self serving my nose and faking my brain
Re: The Memories U Get When U Persive The Fregrence Of Ur Ex's Perfume From Some1. by kagari: 6:45am On Sep 25, 2014
valmunich: Next time you're in the viewing Centre, hold your breath till the match is over. Don't make me read this kinda poo next time sad
Are u related to tell wisdom
Re: The Memories U Get When U Persive The Fregrence Of Ur Ex's Perfume From Some1. by Sarimah(f): 7:05am On Sep 25, 2014
Sweet sweet memories sad
Re: The Memories U Get When U Persive The Fregrence Of Ur Ex's Perfume From Some1. by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 25, 2014
I hire an assasin to get the boy down #simple
Re: The Memories U Get When U Persive The Fregrence Of Ur Ex's Perfume From Some1. by valmunich(m): 7:31am On Sep 25, 2014
kagari: .
Are u related to tell wisdom
Are you the OP?? undecided
Re: The Memories U Get When U Persive The Fregrence Of Ur Ex's Perfume From Some1. by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 25, 2014
Sarimah: Sweet sweet memories sad
was he ur first?
Re: The Memories U Get When U Persive The Fregrence Of Ur Ex's Perfume From Some1. by Sarimah(f): 8:30am On Sep 25, 2014
SuperMartins: was he ur first?
yeah he was..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help............advice Needed..........please / Silly Things I Did For Love!!! / Stop Chasing Women, Start Chasing money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.