Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Silly Things I Did For Love!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things I Did For Love!!! (1318 Views)

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silly Things I Did For Love!!! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
I could vividly remember my first gurl friend "Ngozi" she is so beautiful to an extent that I was afraid not to loose her and this made me did coutless numba of things for her all in the name of love of such innlude the folowing
1.I always load richarge card to call her aleast 3times or even morethan and whenever I call her she did not pick I would not mind trying it until she picks it and if she did not pick it,I make sure I call her youger sister "Ifeoma"to confirm if she is fine.
2.There was a time she told me her phone was stolen and I had 2phone I gave her d best 1 out of mine which was BBcurve7 and stock to my small etisalat phone knowing fully well that I wud not be able to surf the internet as usual realy gave me dull moment but I could not dispay this anoyance in front of her but the pain was kiling me inside sofly.to be sincerely, I wanted not to loose her because of anyting not even because of a phone.
3.She came to my house to cook for me and the knife she was using To slice the onion/peper was too sharp eventually caught her hand all she did ws Sreaming Jesus!! Jesus!! Immediately I came and I saw blood rushing out I quickly pose my mouth on it sucked the blood off totally not minding if she has infections and I later applied kerosene on the affected area.believe me that ws the last day I allowed her step into my kitchen for cooking purpose.
4.All I had on me then was #1000,Ngozi called me on phone tht she need #2000 to plate her hair for christmas I culd not tell her I don't have to give her. I had to steal from my mummy pause to complete the money honestly no be small quarel my mama quarrel with me that day
5.Ngozi also told me that she would like to bye new shoe which she would use to flirt around with me on christmas day but he come happen say I no get shishi 4 pocket all I did to get her the shoe was to steal the one my aunty sent for my mother from lagos. upon the serious lie wey I lie for house say no be me carry the shoe stil,she say na me carry the shoe and uptil today as I am typing right now my mama no lik/trust me again because of this thing I did.
I did this at my own jeupardy and at the convenenienc of tne love I had for Ngozi.have you done this or morethan this for love?
If yes,Drop what u have done for love!!!
Re: Silly Things I Did For Love!!! by SkinnyDude(m): 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
AccessME:
I could vividly remember my first gurl friend "Ngozi" she is so beautiful to an extent that I was afraid not to loose her and this made me did coutless numba of things for her all in the name of love of such innlude the folowing
1.I always load richarge card to call her aleast 3times or even morethan and whenever I call her she did not pick I would not mind trying it until she picks it and if she did not pick it,I make sure I call her youger sister "Ifeoma"to confirm if she is fine.
2.There was a time she told me her phone was stolen and I had 2phone I gave her d best 1 out of mine which was BBcurve7 and stock to my small etisalat phone knowing fully well that I wud not be able to surf the internet as usual realy gave me dull moment but I could not dispay this anoyance in front of her but the pain was kiling me inside sofly.to be sincerely, I wanted not to loose her because of anyting not even because of a phone.
3.She came to my house to cook for me and the knife she was using To slice the onion/peper was too sharp eventually caught her hand all she did ws Sreaming Jesus!! Jesus!! Immediately I came and I saw blood rushing out I quickly pose my mouth on it sucked the blood off totally not minding if she has infections and I later applied kerosene on the affected area.believe me that ws the last day I allowed her step into my kitchen for cooking purpose.
4.All I had on me then was #1000,Ngozi called me on phone tht she need #2000 to plate her hair for christmas I culd not tell her I don't have to give her. I had to steal from my mummy pause to complete the money honestly no be small quarel my mama quarrel with me that day
5.Ngozi also told me that she would like to bye new shoe which she would use to flirt around with me on christmas day but he come happen say I no get shishi 4 pocket all I did to get her the shoe was to steal the one my aunty sent for my mother from lagos. upon the serious lie wey I lie for house say no be me carry the shoe stil,she say na me carry the shoe and uptil today as I am typing right now my mama no lik/trust me again because of this thing I did.
I did this at my own jeupardy and at the convenenienc of tne love I had for Ngozi.have you done this or morethan this for love?
If yes,Drop what u have done for love!!!
what later happened? did Ngozi leave you for another guy?
Re: Silly Things I Did For Love!!! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
SkinnyDude:

of couse yes we are not longer together.it has been long I set my eyes on her
Re: Silly Things I Did For Love!!! by FLAWLES(f): 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
Op,,,,,,,,ayam speechless for your Mata
Re: Silly Things I Did For Love!!! by parrotibaba(m): 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
@op it's called stupidity n obsession
Re: Silly Things I Did For Love!!! by flashinglights: 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
AccessME:

after reading this story of yours, its clear that what you felt for her wasn't love. hommie you were infatuated undecided

I hope you don't behave like this anymore
Re: Silly Things I Did For Love!!! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
FLAWLES:
Op,,,,,,,,ayam speechless for your Mata
oya..tell us ur own...
Re: Silly Things I Did For Love!!! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
parrotibaba:
@op it's called stupidity n obsession
seconded.......infact, @op, u are the last mumu standing.

1 Like

Re: Silly Things I Did For Love!!! by FLAWLES(f): 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
oya..tell us ur own...
.bros,,,,,,,,are u following me?
Re: Silly Things I Did For Love!!! by nifemi25(m): 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
This is nothing but stupidity. Am sure if you has access to sell your mum to give her money. Am sure you must have done that. Bastard pikin.
Re: Silly Things I Did For Love!!! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
FLAWLES:
.bros,,,,,,,,are u following me?
no...r u a leader?
Re: Silly Things I Did For Love!!! by Baddestguyp(m): 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
op, u be big mumu,
Re: Silly Things I Did For Love!!! by FLAWLES(f): 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
no...r u a leader?
.YES
Re: Silly Things I Did For Love!!! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
Re: Silly Things I Did For Love!!! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 22, 2014
FLAWLES:
.YES
lol my dear, its nairaland... Deal with it
Re: Silly Things I Did For Love!!! by cathyibok(f): 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
Iberibe......
Re: Silly Things I Did For Love!!! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
Baddestguyp:
op, u be big mumu,
First class slowpoke,datz stupidity.
Re: Silly Things I Did For Love!!! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
WOW!
The things we do for love tho ... embarassed

Op, you made a great sacrifice... cheesy
Re: Silly Things I Did For Love!!! by corisande: 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
shocked
Re: Silly Things I Did For Love!!! by Equado(m): 11:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ehn op....hpe all dis ya investment nr waste?...hpe yhu 4*ked ya sacrifice worth ...#dts ya onli redemption grin
Re: Silly Things I Did For Love!!! by Thavik(m): 12:05am On Nov 23, 2014
Love ko loveth ni undecided abegi where is my charger
Re: Silly Things I Did For Love!!! by dexpotter(m): 1:15am On Nov 23, 2014
hmmmmm. Oga stupid luv dy ur trait
Re: Silly Things I Did For Love!!! by menesheh(m): 1:33am On Nov 23, 2014
Travel to kafanchan to meet an online g friend
Re: Silly Things I Did For Love!!! by 2scorehigh(m): 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
SkinnyDude:

Hahaha...before nko? Why you think say im dey narrate de story? grin grin grin

Anyway sha, don't mind me OP. The tin be say na girls and dier ways.

The mistake wey some guys dey do at times be say we dey try buy a girl's love. But e no dey too work out most times becos she go everly leave when she find another guy wey no dey too bend to her demands all the time.

Learn to turn the game around. Instead of trying to buy a girl's love, just make yourself so attractive so tay na she go come dey do the pursuing. Make her know say you be quality man. In fact, try as much as possible to show her say you no too send am. No fake am o! Go ahead! Show am say you no too send am! Na dat time you go come see say she go come dey serious.

E dey work - all the time!

Sorry o, my guy.

(1) (Reply)

Hehee / How Do I Get To Ask Her Out / Would You Stay??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.