Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Must: Top 10 Things Every Woman Needs In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must: Top 10 Things Every Woman Needs In A Relationship (1081 Views)

The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life / Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman / Things Every Girl Should Know About Her Fiance Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must: Top 10 Things Every Woman Needs In A Relationship by Doclight(m): 9:07am On Sep 24, 2014
1. LOVE: The principal thing, every girl want to feel loved by her lover. She wants to always be reminded how beautiful she is all day all night. She wants to b loved every single second.
2. ADMIRATION: another important thing girls desire especially in a relationship. She wants to be reminded how her makeup suits her perfectly. She wants to be commended on her clothings and fine shapes(unfortunately most men forgets to do this to their wifes making them feel ugly and wanting to hit the gym), always remind your partner how divish she looks no matter the size and shape.
3. MONEY: of course many of you might be wondering why its number 3 rather than 1.
Yes, not every woman has her mind bent on money, she only needs it course its neccessary. Love is what she seeks.
Money helps her look fine for you. Money enables her to meet up with the "women-world standard" so as to avoid being compared with other women. She needs it but may not love it.
4. TRUST: every woman would love to trust and be trusted. She only spys at you, because she's afraid of what may become of her love for you. She's really scared to loose you. In other way, she dont want you to suspect her, thats why she rather look "motherly" than dress to impress, so as to discard the thought of "other men's admiration".
5. cOMMUNICATION: *smiles* most men are too busy to establish a strong communication network with their partner/lover. Communication is very essential in a relationship. Why won't she get wrongly advised outside, when u don't want to liesten to her, her needs, her opinions, her whispers, her rants etc.
Every woman needs her lover to always speak to her and liesten like-wise no matter what.
6. TIME: Aha! Every woman needs your time. Have you ever taken time to ask how she feels when you leave her all alone by herself from 9.am-10.pm amd you comes back telling her, "honey i'm tired, pls let me rest". Ah! Very painful indeed. She spends all the day cooking to serve your taste and thinking about you, having thoughts scaling through her mind, which she was hoping to pour on you, but rather you "fall her hands"
what then do you want her to do Smh.
7. PATIENT: woman weren't created hastily, so be patient with them, be patient in her cooking, in her manners, in her gestures, looks, weakness etc. Be patient with her, cos she goes through a lot in your absent.
8. FORGIVENESS: guys! Girls are most times annoying and temper-arousing, but what makes you a man is your ability to forgive when upset. Women are prone to emotional trauma, she needs not be condemed when wrong, rather correction and forgiveness.
Pls learn to implant this, because she's dying of that little word you spake at her!
9. DUALITY/UNDERSTANDING: its very important to understand her, so as to live better with her.
Every woman would like to be responsible like-wise with the well-being of a relationship. She feels unimportant when you keeps her off the picture.
She would like you to tell her your problems, she could profer an ending solution. Pls dont say "you are a woman, what can u possibly do?"
she can do alot, have you heard of "the power of a woman"? Then try it.
10. SEX: Yes sex! We're all humans, she needs to feel loved. She needs you to compliment her body and beauty.
S*x is neccessary but not imprtant. She needs to believe you not getting satisfaction elsewhere.

That's all, hope u've learnt a little?
what do u think about this post?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must: Top 10 Things Every Woman Needs In A Relationship by iceberylin(m): 9:14am On Sep 24, 2014
ŤĤĔŶ ŃĔĔĎ ŚĔЖ smiley
Re: Must: Top 10 Things Every Woman Needs In A Relationship by Doclight(m): 9:17am On Sep 24, 2014
iceberylin: ŤĤĔŶ ŃĔĔĎ ŚĔЖ smiley
no 10.
Re: Must: Top 10 Things Every Woman Needs In A Relationship by mrbamo(m): 9:20am On Sep 24, 2014
I beg who get salt for house? this stew no get salt
Re: Must: Top 10 Things Every Woman Needs In A Relationship by Doclight(m): 9:25am On Sep 24, 2014
mrbamo: I beg who get salt for house? this stew no get salt
lolz

eh! Go borrow na?

1 Like

Re: Must: Top 10 Things Every Woman Needs In A Relationship by freshgalni(f): 9:31am On Sep 24, 2014
Doclight: lolz

eh! Go borrow na?
what's the need of the salt, is there ebola in the house
Re: Must: Top 10 Things Every Woman Needs In A Relationship by constance500: 9:34am On Sep 24, 2014
Well arranged.. Op so on point
Re: Must: Top 10 Things Every Woman Needs In A Relationship by Missmossy(f): 9:44am On Sep 24, 2014
Hmmm i reserve my comment.
Re: Must: Top 10 Things Every Woman Needs In A Relationship by Doclight(m): 9:52am On Sep 24, 2014
freshgalni:
what's the need of the salt, is there ebola in the house
i wonder!
Re: Must: Top 10 Things Every Woman Needs In A Relationship by Doclight(m): 9:52am On Sep 24, 2014
Missmossy: Hmmm i reserve my comment.
hmmmm
Re: Must: Top 10 Things Every Woman Needs In A Relationship by Doclight(m): 9:53am On Sep 24, 2014
constance500: Well arranged.. Op so on point
thanks dear!
Re: Must: Top 10 Things Every Woman Needs In A Relationship by irishCream: 9:55am On Sep 24, 2014
Easier said than done...

1 Like

Re: Must: Top 10 Things Every Woman Needs In A Relationship by Doclight(m): 9:56am On Sep 24, 2014
irishCream: Easier said than done...
a starting point though
Re: Must: Top 10 Things Every Woman Needs In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 24, 2014
Chaaiiiiiii
RELATIONSHIP DON SUFFER....!!!!

RELATIONSHIP diz days get more PAST QUESTIONS than MARRIAGE ooooo...

LITTLE WONDER GUYS are TIRED of stretching it further to MARRIAGE....
WHAT OF
1)..10 CARS TO BOARD WHEN LEAVING UR BOYFRIENDS PLACE FOR GOOD.....?

2)..10 WAYS TO POSITION UR HAND AND SLAP UR MAN.

3)..10 WAYS TO BITE UR MAN.....

IN FACT ADD Urs....here
Re: Must: Top 10 Things Every Woman Needs In A Relationship by Godsun2013(m): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2014
Re: Must: Top 10 Things Every Woman Needs In A Relationship by Ivanspring(f): 11:33am On Sep 24, 2014
All these relationship 'Dos' and 'Don'ts' don tire me.
Ah ah! Warrisit?
One would think that with all these tips, divorce rates would come down to zeroe level. But that's not the case!
Re: Must: Top 10 Things Every Woman Needs In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 24, 2014
They need to reach orgasm during sex

*** "WHEN YOU ARE ABLE TO SATISFY A WOMAN SO COMPLETELY ON SUCH A DEEP LEVEL, THEY WILL NOT WANT TO LET YOU GO" ***

*** "THEY WILL DO ANYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO KEEP YOU" ***

CLICK HERE => http://bestorgasms. OR CALL 0701-979-8234 . . . . . RIGHT NOW & . . . . . I WILL MAKE YOU FISHERS - OF - WOMEN

for adults & matured individuals only
[+18]
Re: Must: Top 10 Things Every Woman Needs In A Relationship by Doclight(m): 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
Try this tip first. Dis one is diff.
Ivanspring: All these relationship 'Dos' and 'Don'ts' don tire me.
Ah ah! Warrisit?
One would think that with all these tips, divorce rates would come down to zeroe level. But that's not the case!
Re: Must: Top 10 Things Every Woman Needs In A Relationship by Doclight(m): 1:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
Try it
kayciano: Chaaiiiiiii
RELATIONSHIP DON SUFFER....!!!!

RELATIONSHIP diz days get more PAST QUESTIONS than MARRIAGE ooooo...

LITTLE WONDER GUYS are TIRED of stretching it further to MARRIAGE....
WHAT OF
1)..10 CARS TO BOARD WHEN LEAVING UR BOYFRIENDS PLACE FOR GOOD.....?

2)..10 WAYS TO POSITION UR HAND AND SLAP UR MAN.

3)..10 WAYS TO BITE UR MAN.....

IN FACT ADD Urs....here

(1) (Reply)

A Marriage Application Form For A Prospective Suitor / Couples Should Engage In Premarital Sex -ronke Oshodi Oke / Understanding These Mystical Creatures Called Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.