Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Couples Should Engage In Premarital Sex -ronke Oshodi Oke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couples Should Engage In Premarital Sex -ronke Oshodi Oke (1088 Views)

Kisses Are They Allowed In Premarital Relationship. / 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends / 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couples Should Engage In Premarital Sex -ronke Oshodi Oke by McDonalds2014(m): 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
Yoruba actress, Ronke Oshodi Oke says her boobs brought her fame.She also says Premarital sex is important. She told Vanguard
Before now, I get ashamed of them. But I later began to see the beautiful side and stopped hiding them because they fit me. People appreciate my boobs and I also love it. My boobs are one of the things that brought me to limelight in the movie industry.On her boobs being her selling point?
Yes, it is and apart from that it is one part of my body I cherish most.On her views on Premarital sex
Sex is a normal part of life just like money. I know I am a Yoruba ambassador but personally I believe any body above 18 and has a serious relationship can have sex even outside marriage. The couple should know what they have underneath their clothes before they get committed to each other for life. What if I do not like the size as a lady? Frankly, it is one of the reasons why many go into extra marital affairs. Even when a man has everything in the world and does not satisfy me sexually, there is serious trouble. I cannot go into a marriage and start regretting, besides, you won’t be able to tell your family members what you are going through in the name of marriage. I can not manage sex, it is either I enjoy it or disapprove itWhy are you not living with your spouse?
I prefer how we live apart. At the early stage of our courtship, it was a bone of contention but later he knew what I wanted and I appreciate him for that. If I really want to be successful in my marriage and career, this is how best we feel we can go about it.

www.misspetitenigeriablog.com/2014/10/couples-should-engage-in-premarital-sex.html?m=1

Re: Couples Should Engage In Premarital Sex -ronke Oshodi Oke by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
She talk with her b reasts. Not her brain.
Last Bullet
Logically, sex before marriage is good in 40%, bad in 60%. Meaning, the advantage is lesser than the dissadvantage.
Anyone who samples a girl or boy & decided to leave them in order to get another person (option) has cheated.
Take example:
A guy sample a girl but found out that she has lime size b reast later decided to dump her. Or a girl decided to dump her boyfriend cos after sex, she discovered that he had a small p ennis. Who ll marry those dumped people?
Pre-marital sex has more dissadvantages than advantages.
Re: Couples Should Engage In Premarital Sex -ronke Oshodi Oke by Bimpe29: 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
Summarily, she has said nothing sensible.
Re: Couples Should Engage In Premarital Sex -ronke Oshodi Oke by tosyne2much(m): 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
Another misleading talk from Ronke Oshodi Oke.. Yoruba female actresses have been promiscuous since 1850BC. However, the role model material in our so called yoruba actress is 0.50 yard.. For the fact that she isn't living with her husband and claims she's okay by it shows how silly she's as a mother, then she's not worthy of giving advice
Re: Couples Should Engage In Premarital Sex -ronke Oshodi Oke by Rapsainot(m): 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2014
She's thing with are fecking breast

(1) (Reply)

I've A Crush On 5eun(ah Fit Turn Lesbo For Am) / Things That Are Overated In A Relationship. / If You're A Single Woman Looking To Settle Down Soon, Then Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.