Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

What's This Girl's Problem? Help Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's This Girl's Problem? Help Me! (2541 Views)

May We Never Jam This Girl On Bed (extreme Graphic Photo) / Girl Problem / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's This Girl's Problem? Help Me! by Basic(m): 8:48am On Jul 29, 2006
I've been asking this girl out since the past two years but she keeps insisting that she would not tell me the reason why she's still saying NO to my date request. Although,I still see many things that show to me that this girl likes me. In the past,we used to be friends because we lived in the same area but we weren't all that close. She's 20 already and I dont know why she's obstinate. I'm never giving up anyway but tell me what to do to get this girl. I love her so much.
Re: What's This Girl's Problem? Help Me! by eveseh(f): 9:04am On Jul 29, 2006
well i dont really know what's stoping her for
going out wit u
if u say she really loves u
cos as for me i dont think she loves u that much as u say
or is she just playing abit shakara to say yes?lol
anyway keep ur finger cross who knows maybe she will agree
but as for me i dont think she feels anything for u,or she loves u.!!
Re: What's This Girl's Problem? Help Me! by shockreaction(m): 9:30am On Jul 29, 2006
What?

Move on, man.
Re: What's This Girl's Problem? Help Me! by hibans(f): 9:35am On Jul 29, 2006
What do u want to get her for? at 20 and you'r pestering her life is too early live her alone or if you really love her wait till she's due.

For me i think she have a long way to go. grin
Re: What's This Girl's Problem? Help Me! by Coco29(f): 9:36am On Jul 29, 2006
sweetie life is to short more fishes in the sea and all that grin move on
Re: What's This Girl's Problem? Help Me! by eveseh(f): 9:57am On Jul 29, 2006
LOL coco teacher grin grin
Re: What's This Girl's Problem? Help Me! by Coco29(f): 9:57am On Jul 29, 2006
grin grin
Re: What's This Girl's Problem? Help Me! by eveseh(f): 9:59am On Jul 29, 2006
@coco,
u should be NL teacher u go get many students grin grin
i'll be ya numba 1,student grin grin grin
Re: What's This Girl's Problem? Help Me! by Coco29(f): 10:05am On Jul 29, 2006
i am expensive ooooooooooo i do not think NLS can afford me grin grin cheesy lol
Re: What's This Girl's Problem? Help Me! by eveseh(f): 10:07am On Jul 29, 2006
@coco abeg seun will pay for all of us,hehehe indeed

abeg coco go here and tell me ya view https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-19160.0.html
Re: What's This Girl's Problem? Help Me! by iice(f): 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2006
@Topic, i knw what you mean, here's ma advice, move on! She's not holding u back for heaven's sake she ddnt say she loves u undecided undecided
Re: What's This Girl's Problem? Help Me! by hibans(f): 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2006
All i knw is that, she is not ready for all this una love of a thing, lol
Re: What's This Girl's Problem? Help Me! by edygirl(f): 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2006
Ignore her for a week or a month and at this time when you see her just smile at her or say hi and nothing else. Very soon she would start looking for your face. But that's if she likes you. If she does then you talk to her like an old friend and forget about showing off your likeness for her. Then if she continues showing you that she is interested then you can ask her out again. If you show girls you like them alot they start wiggling their but for you.
Re: What's This Girl's Problem? Help Me! by smartsoft(m): 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2006
Basic boy see eh, i have same thing in my net, just try be urself and don't pest her oooo give her sometime don't be susprise that this so called gurl loves you.
Re: What's This Girl's Problem? Help Me! by keliscia(f): 5:24pm On Jul 29, 2006
BOY DONT YOU SEE THAT
THIS  GIRL DONT LIKE YOU 4 NOTING? 
BECAUSE IF SHE REALLY LIKE YOU US U ARE SAYING THEN SHE WOULD HAVE GONE OUT WITH YOU  FROM A LONG TIME.
AND BELIVE ME SHE IS NOT PLAYING THE PART OF A DIFFICULT GIRL
BECAUSE IF SHE WERE, SHE WOULD HAVE PLAYED 4 1 WEEK NOT 2 YEARS,
MYBE SHE IS SAYING NO JUST BECAUSE SHE KNOW  U FROM A LONG TIME AND SHE DOESN'T WANT TO HURT U
IF A GIRL REFUSE TO GO OUT WITH A BOY  IS A CLEAR MESSAGE THAT MEENS  SHE DOESN'T LIKE THE GUY
                                      SO  BOY MOVE ON,
THIS ONE 4GET

Re: What's This Girl's Problem? Help Me! by iice(f): 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2006
Abeg reduce 2 normal caps coz CAPITALS means ur shouting wink
Re: What's This Girl's Problem? Help Me! by Badman888(m): 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2006
i guess you should move on, at least if she gave a reason it makes more sense.
Re: What's This Girl's Problem? Help Me! by Busta(f): 2:30am On Jul 30, 2006
iice:

Abeg reduce 2 normal caps because CAPITALS means your shouting wink
LMAO

@topic, guy u gotta move on, if she loves or really likes u, she'll come begging!

2years? gosh, u shld have made history.
Re: What's This Girl's Problem? Help Me! by dearie(m): 2:38am On Jul 30, 2006
My candid advice is that you shl try to get her talk to you, let her feel the gravity of the feelings you have for her, and see if she'll budge, but if she remains adamant, i 'll rather you give her some more time- maybe 2 months break, perhaps there is something scare about her that she knows will bump you off the moment you hear it.
Re: What's This Girl's Problem? Help Me! by waleleader(m): 10:19am On Jul 30, 2006
@basic, youre what other Guys call a wussy (Mumu).

how can you ask a girl out for two years, You deserve to be on Guiness book of records

What world are you stuck in, if a girl says no more than once these days, she means no and you gatta move on.

Are you afraid of meting other preety girls? if youre not careful, shell report you to the police as a stalker.

i do not apologize for being rude, youre disgracing us guyz. i have sent you an email, you must visit the website i reccomended and do as it says. i need you to announce a new girlfriend in 3 weeks. YOU HEAR!
Re: What's This Girl's Problem? Help Me! by mamaput(f): 11:01am On Jul 30, 2006
I pity that girl.
just let go am sure you are her biggest nightmare
Re: What's This Girl's Problem? Help Me! by ginola(m): 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2006
bros y dont u leave d poor girl and find som1 else no b by force wit aids and hiv all around u are still killing ursef because of a small girl dat has not seen anytin in life please wake up
Re: What's This Girl's Problem? Help Me! by TIFETOS(f): 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2006
@IICE, IS IT AGAINST THE RULES TO WRITE IN CAPITALS COS I DO AND I'M NEVER A LOUD PERSON AND BESIDES I THOUGHT PPLE ARE ENTITLED TO WRITE ANYHOW THEY LIKE AS LONG AS THEIR SPELLINGS R CORRECT AND WHAT THEY TYPED MADE SENSE

@TOPIC, 2YEARS IS QUITE A LONG TIME TO RUN A GIRL,IT'S OBVIOUS SHE'S EITHER PLAYING HARD TO GET OR DOESN'T REALLY FANCY U,BUT WHICHEVER WAY I FINK IT'S PAST TIME U MOVED ON COS THERE ARE LOT BETTER PPLE OUT THERE AND I BELIEVE THERE'S A SPECIAL PERSON FOR EVERYBODY,SO MAYBE SHE'S NOT JUST THAT SPECIAL PERSON smiley
Re: What's This Girl's Problem? Help Me! by Cleofel(f): 11:55pm On Jul 30, 2006
DEAR,DONT GIVE N U WILL SUCCEED.
THAT'Z HOW GIRLS R,SHE'S JUST JUST PLAYING HARD ON U.
Re: What's This Girl's Problem? Help Me! by kiki(f): 4:33am On Jul 31, 2006
she might like u but she might be thinkin bout what might happen if d relationship doesn't work out or maybe she just think yall being friendz better or maybe she just enjoy seeing ya ax her everytime grin grin it can be fun 2 see a guy keep axin u out everytime
Re: What's This Girl's Problem? Help Me! by diddy4(m): 5:12am On Jul 31, 2006
for 2 years? damn, and i tot i had it bad. yours is worst man. you gott@ move on. at least she aint playing hard to get so basically, just look for another ofeke cuzz this one no want you or you can do what edygirl said.
Re: What's This Girl's Problem? Help Me! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2006
Um. You'll get over her eventually.
Re: What's This Girl's Problem? Help Me! by hibans(f): 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2006
diddy4:

for 2 years? damn, and i tot i had it bad. yours is worst man. you gott@ move on. at least she aint playing hard to get so basically, just look for another ofeke cuzz this one no want you or you can do what edygirl said.

help me tell em oooooooooooooooo diddy4, for me i think she is too small for all those things sha.
Re: What's This Girl's Problem? Help Me! by diddy4(m): 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2006
i have told him, i hope he listens.
Re: What's This Girl's Problem? Help Me! by naijadiva2(f): 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2006
maybe there is a reason behind here answer and she's afraid to tell you here reason.
Re: What's This Girl's Problem? Help Me! by Cleofel(f): 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2006
n wot do u think can be the reason?
maybe she loves someone else or something
Re: What's This Girl's Problem? Help Me! by classiqkid(f): 12:05am On Aug 01, 2006
naija_diva:

maybe there is a reason behind here answer and she's afraid to tell you here reason.

I agree with naija diva theres something behind her saying no

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Wants An Abortion! / How Did You Feel The Very First Day You Met The Love Of Your Life? / Sex Puzzle:Who Is The Cheapest Between Both Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.