Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? (2488 Views)

Difference Between Sex And Love Making / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / Amazing Romantic Positions That Will Make Your Woman Love You More. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by dns(m): 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2010
After your girl friend said that she dont love you any more for some months and yet still comes to your house for sex; what does it mean. and above all after the sex she will play with you and tells you that she loves you, but after she leave the house it becomes an other ball game all together. could it be that she is just hungry for your love making or what. please lets be serious on this issue because it's important.

S.D. Ngoji

Love is a Name, while Sex is a Game. so forget about the Name and play the Game!!!
Re: If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by Madosky: 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2010
Of course u r a sex machine and nothing more to her
Re: If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by CuteAngel(f): 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2010
Her Sexx machine or her stud grin
Re: If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by dns(m): 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2010
CuteAngel:

Her Sexx machine or her stud grin
but why making him her sexx machine, is the new guy not doing well for her? or could it be that he is not sound on bed to satisfy her?.
Re: If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by cantell(m): 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2010
Its a win-win situation. You enjoy free s*ex and she satisfies herself in the process*.
Everybody's happy.
Why are you complaining?
Re: If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by ayettymama(f): 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2010
@topic grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

do u not like it??

i thot that was a mans topwish

ex with no strings attached??

thats hw unno men on nl are ull of ish|!

poster i get what u mean- if u feel used its best u dont continue

if the sex is good its like a drug, the woman wont want to let go!

dont let ur feelings be trampled on

move on, to find a woman that will love u, cos it seems thats what ur lookin for

gd luck!
Re: If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by dns(m): 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2010
cantell:

Its a win-win situation. You enjoy free s*ex and she satisfies herself in the process*.
Everybody's happy.
Why are you complaining?
no one is complaining; but i can see your aimless and so lossed. go back home and hav a rethink of your self before commenting in NL.

thanks.
Re: If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by dns(m): 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2010
ayettymama:

@topic grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

do u not like it??

i thot that was a mans topwish

ex with no strings attached??

thats hw unno men on nl are ull of ish|!

poster i get what u mean- if u feel used its best u dont continue

if the intimacy is good its like a drug, the woman wont want to let go!

dont let your feelings be trampled on

move on, to find a woman that will love u, cos it seems thats what your lookin for

gd luck!
well, actually your right. what i want is true love nothing much notin less. but you see the person in quesion is some one that i love so much. in fact i am willing to do anything to make sure she stays with me as a wife for life. please i am only seeing my self as; if am going to deprive her of her right, still feels she owns me. inrespective of her misconduct. truly i love her not the sexx's only but even money once she call on me for anything i rushout for her. pleae i need a help
Re: If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by MsTom(f): 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2010
her gigolo! grin
Re: If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by ayettymama(f): 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2010
^^ if it obvious that the woman doesnt love you what can you do??
give her space- tell her u dont want a sexual relationship
tell her want you want and give her time (without sex) to think abt it
if she really wants u then u guys can still make it work
but try and bring the sex out of it for a while
so neither of u get confused lol
if u feel like ur relationship depends of it u have to take it out and see how u guys still stand,
Re: If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by dns(m): 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2010
ayettymama:

tell her want you want and give her time (without intimacy) to think abt it
but try and bring the intimacy out of it for a while
if u feel like your relationship depends of it u have to take it out and see how u guys still stand,
well thank you for your kind gesture, speaks unlike Naira lander. i think ur really, but any way i will try but my problem stills remains and that is; i dont know how to deny her of anything, she get anything she wants from me. God knows and it is only Him that can tell the lenght of my love for her. but just as i've said, i will try. thanks and remain bless. please here is my mail dns4biya@gmail.com. u can send more sugestions to me but the focus point is geting her back. i cant afford to loss her.
Re: If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by cantell(m): 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2010
dns:

no one is complaining; but i can see your aimless and so lossed. go back home and hav a rethink of your self before commenting in NL.

thanks.
You're a big fool, Mr focus. When you're thru with having ur imaginary s*ex, you come out here to whine.
How are we even supposed to know you had any? You just played with yourself and you're writing about your crazy fantasy.
Free s*ex my arse!
Re: If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by masido(f): 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2010
ayettymama:

tell her want you want and give her time (without intimacy) to think abt it
but try and bring the intimacy out of it for a while
if u feel like your relationship depends of it u have to take it out and see how u guys still stand,

Nice advice here.@poster, you better take it!!!
Re: If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by calabaman(m): 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2010
@Poster. u simply mean NOTHING to her
Re: If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by Kelvinj(m): 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2010
cantell:

Everybody's happy.
Why are you complaining?
lmao, no mind am.
Re: If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by chamotex(m): 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2010
cantell:

Everybody's happy.
Why are you complaining?

I tire ooo.
Both parties know where they stand.
Re: If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by iice(f): 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2010
Bwahahahaha man still falling for blatant writings on the wall grin grin
Gawd. . .humans! cheesy

She loves you na behehehehehehe grin grin
Re: If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by iz2much: 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2010
her Natural Vıbratorr
Re: If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2010
A glorified Service Station.
Re: If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by webbjamie(m): 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2010
Ha ha,u are just CITIZEN Love Machine to her.
Re: If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by webbjamie(m): 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2010
Hey i meant 'CITIZEN Love Machine'
Re: If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by Trinity33(m): 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2010
If u are stil havin intimacy with her dan na u get d problen no b she.
Re: If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by babygirl22(f): 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2010
Bleep mate
Re: If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by Woke4all(m): 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2010
Fucking machine
Re: If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by dumodust(m): 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2010
a friend with free benefits grin
Re: If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2010
whew!!!

third daft thread title I'm reading in romance section today

just one bombastic topic after the other
Re: If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by Sonofpeace(m): 9:12pm On Apr 18, 2010
You are her free LovePeddler filling machine/robot. Get a life mahn.
Re: If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by hollandis(f): 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2010
Na wah o
Which one is love making? People are making and inventing tv,phones etc.You are busy making love
Re: If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by daduke2k(m): 12:11am On Apr 19, 2010
~~ DEATH ~~ ROTFL.
Re: If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by Osama10(m): 12:29am On Apr 19, 2010
A diagnostic and servicing machine.
Re: If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by Girl846(f): 2:53am On Apr 19, 2010
dns:

well, actually your right. what i want is true love nothing much notin less. but you see the person in quesion is some one that i love so much. in fact i am willing to do anything to make sure she stays with me as a wife for life. please i am only seeing my self as; if am going to deprive her of her right, still feels she owns me. inrespective of her misconduct. truly i love her not the sexx's only but even money once she call on me for anything i rushout for her. pleae i need a help

"what i want is true love nothing more notin less" awww thats so sweet!! @ Poster take ayettymama's advice. Good luck
Re: If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? by dns(m): 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2010
Girl846:

"what i want is true love nothing more notin less" awww thats so sweet!! @ Poster take ayettymama's advice. Good luck
well thank you every much 4 ur kind sugestion. its just that its a common thing that; their are a lot of unserious people in Nigeria as well as NL, that can go all lenght to insult people base on their personal problems. i never thought of it that we still have some elementary fools, but perhaps i will help NL to develop a program that can be used to restrict so many of inrelevant comments in this forum. once more thank you. all i know am not a faceless NL member, who will just run my mouth just because am faceless; all that insult people base on their inferiority complex should please upload their pictures, for proper identifications. at list they might as well go to court a times to explain why they have to psychologically affect people's.

S.D Ngoji

(1) (2) (Reply)

Give Me Your Virginity And I'll Stop Being Promiscuous. / Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! / Banging Tips On How To Make A Woman Fall In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.