Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

I Wonder Why Some Guys Chase Boys Away From Their Sisters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wonder Why Some Guys Chase Boys Away From Their Sisters (659 Views)

Why Do So Many Indian Guys Chase Me? / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wonder Why Some Guys Chase Boys Away From Their Sisters by jimmyfrenzy(m): 10:07am On Sep 24, 2014
There is one boy, we live on the same street. His parent give birth to five children two boys 3 girls and those boy they are perfect womanizers they like girls as pastor like bible, even if possible they can have sex with five girls each in a day but what baffled me most is that upon how they are behaving they always chase guys aways from their sisters, if they discovered any guy around their sisters they will make sure they target that guy and beat him up like drum and they won't care what may happen instead they would arrange thugs to beat any guy they discovered around their sisters. Please I want you guys to share experience with me on why guys are like that
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Chase Boys Away From Their Sisters by Anoruo(m): 10:09am On Sep 24, 2014
Lol. Tell me the name of ur street. I want them to beat me up 1st. That is if they can.

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Chase Boys Away From Their Sisters by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 24, 2014

INCASE it Makes back Page...
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Chase Boys Away From Their Sisters by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 24, 2014
LOL

They love their sisters na.
They wouldn't want any guy to treat em the way they treat other girls.
Things like this happen every time so it's not new
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Chase Boys Away From Their Sisters by irishCream: 10:18am On Sep 24, 2014
Cos they know what they do to those girls they go out with isn't good that's why they are scared guys will do same to their sisters

QED.

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Chase Boys Away From Their Sisters by Leetunechi: 10:33am On Sep 24, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i use to do this when i was still growing up.. Then..i don't like seeing guys close to my elder sis cheesy

well.its a perfect act of jealousy.i stoped the behavior when i became more sensible knowing fully well..that i was also goin to be chasing girls around someday wink wink

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Chase Boys Away From Their Sisters by olayincar(m): 10:33am On Sep 24, 2014
jimmyfrenzy: There is one boy, we live on the same street. His parent give birth to five children two boys 3 girls and those boy they are perfect womanizers they like girls as pastor like bible, even if possible they can have sex with five girls each in a day but what baffled me most is that upon how they are behaving they always chase guys aways from their sisters, if they discovered any guy around their sisters they will make sure they target that guy and beat him up like drum and they won't care what may happen instead they would arrange thugs to beat any guy they discovered around their sisters. Please I want you guys to share experience with me on why guys are like that

U are right!
Buh most of dis guys sister end up being pregnant

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Chase Boys Away From Their Sisters by Tallesty1(m): 10:36am On Sep 24, 2014
MrIknowAll:

INCASE it Makes back Page...
You deserve four years ban for wasting space.

@OP. It means they don't like what they are doing to other girls
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Chase Boys Away From Their Sisters by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 24, 2014

IT should be 8 years ban
Tallesty1: You deserve four years ban for wasting space.

@OP. It means they don't like what they are doing to other girls
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Chase Boys Away From Their Sisters by tayoxx(m): 10:58am On Sep 24, 2014
Na because them never jam person wey No well..u don buy wahala b dat na. .dem go beat them in front of their sister and nothing go happen. ..
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Chase Boys Away From Their Sisters by Kunleskey(m): 11:31am On Sep 24, 2014
They have answered all your question i av nothing to say
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Chase Boys Away From Their Sisters by KMTee(f): 11:55am On Sep 24, 2014
it's what they do to other gurls, so they won't want it to be done to their sisters, hence they become over-protective.
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Chase Boys Away From Their Sisters by Justeenaleo(f): 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
MrIknowAll: .

IT should be 8 years ban
See as the ban dey hungry you
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Chase Boys Away From Their Sisters by ElFenomeno1: 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
Justeenaleo:
See as the ban dey hungry you

You are a fu..c.king idi..ot for quoting that dolt!
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Chase Boys Away From Their Sisters by Justeenaleo(f): 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

You are a fu..c.king idi..ot for quoting that dolt!
If that makes you feel better

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Chase Boys Away From Their Sisters by lawrenceunaa: 1:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
when a guy chases another guy off his sister, it depicts two things undecided

It is either the lady's brother is a player and doesn't want his sis being plated with shocked

Or

The other guy is a known player undecided

(1) (Reply)

How To Successfuly Escape From The Friend Zone / Four Typical Replies Ladies Give To Suitors...m / Can U Marry A Victim Of Acid Burn??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.