Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,589 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Can U Marry A Victim Of Acid Burn?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Marry A Victim Of Acid Burn?? (658 Views)

Can U Marry Osu / Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? / Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can U Marry A Victim Of Acid Burn?? by Chris95(m): 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
I was watching a program on Aljazeera dis mawnin, it was all about d suffering dat women who are poured acids undergo, d way their lives are changed and d stigmatization and feeling of inferiority complex that they have to pass through...it was so touchn and i really felt bad 4 dem like dats literally d worst tin u can do to some0ne. I cnt imagine sumone pourin acid on my face nd spoilin my luks I dnt evn knw if I can Live wit d feeling nd stigma. And all these gurls are young and unmarried ladies. And most of them were really pretty b4 d incident bt now they have bin scarred 4 life and barely look human talk more of pretty.
So i felt lyk asking u guys-nairalanders- does anyone really deserve to b poured an acid? What on earth will make sumone pour an acid on their fellow human being?? and most importantly can u marry a woman who is a victim of acid attack?? If ur answer is No, what if she has a good heart and a good behaviour...and everytin u want in a wife??
Re: Can U Marry A Victim Of Acid Burn?? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
OP, u knw those beautiful moments when u look at the beautiful face of your lady and re-fall-inlove, and pat a kiss on her lips.
I don't want to imagine it with an acid attack victim.

But love is BLIND#

(1) (Reply)

Any Relationship That Does Not Improve Your Life Is Not Worth It / How To Have A Peaceful & Lasting Marriage (men's Version) / Temptation Of First Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.