Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Advice Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed. (1276 Views)

Advice Needed! How Do I Help My Partner?? / How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed / My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed. by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 24, 2014
When i was 16 i got impregnated by a corper who denied the pregnancy.Life was so hard for me,my parent kicked me out of the house.But my mum was alwys there to help me.I gained admission into the university through my mom's help,mom took care of my son while i was in school,it wasn't easy though.There was this friend i had then that i would say was the one that sponsored me throughout my stay in school,she was like a sister to me.We graduated from the university and we went our seperate ways.I got a job and i remarried.My husband had an accident and died in it,due to my inability to give him a child,his family members kicked me out of our house.I didnt worry since i had a job i could rely on.Then ône day i came across that my friend that sponsored me through school,we talked,chatted and she told me she was having problems with her husband due to her inability to gìve him a son.She invited me and so i went 2 her house.But to my surprise her husband was that same corper that impregnated me 28 yrs ago.He wasn't around,his wife said he was out of the country cos it was his picture i saw.When i got home i told my son who is now a medical doctor everything that happened at my friend's place.He was so happy,because he wanted to meet and know his biological father,especially now that he is planning to get married.Right nw,i dont know what to do because the father of my child married my friend not just a friend,but a sister from another mother.If i tell her the truth won't she say i wana take advantage of her situation.(inability to give her hubby a male child)this is not a movie.It's a true life story.Your advice is needed pls.
Re: Advice Needed. by chibwike(m): 10:37am On Sep 24, 2014
so where is d advice needed
Re: Advice Needed. by yemstok(m): 10:38am On Sep 24, 2014
So? What advice do you need? Ure not being clear enough.
Re: Advice Needed. by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 24, 2014
Do u need advise about what 2 do with the child
Re: Advice Needed. by Ekiseme(m): 10:46am On Sep 24, 2014
undecided
Re: Advice Needed. by dechandel(f): 11:06am On Sep 24, 2014
Ghen ghen
The last part is the part where nollywood comes up with there nonsense music
Or make one hammered tune like dat undecided

Op o..
Only you
Got pregnant and your corper bf denied it
Only you
Your papa throway for house
Only you
Marry.. Your hubby come die.. Dem come throway you for house

Haba na
God is not wicked sad
Re: Advice Needed. by yemstok(m): 11:11am On Sep 24, 2014
O.p too much of nollywood is hazardous to your brain. Pls reduce the rate at which you see dem.
Re: Advice Needed. by DiamonJ: 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
Vikkyk10: When i was 16 i got impregnated by a corper who denied the pregnancy.Life was so hard for me,my parent kicked me out of the house.But my mum was alwys there to help me.I gained admission into the university through my mom's help,mom took care of my son while i was in school,it wasn't easy though.There was this friend i had then that i would say was the one that sponsored me throughout my stay in school,she was like a sister to me.We graduated from the university and we went our seperate ways.I got a job and i remarried.My husband had an accident and died in it,due to my inability to give him a child,his family members kicked me out of our house.I didnt worry since i had a job i could rely on.Then ône day i came across that my friend that sponsored me through school,we talked,chatted and she told me she was having problems with her husband due to her inability to gìve him a son.She invited me and so i went 2 her house.But to my surprise her husband was that same corper that impregnated me 28 yrs ago.He wasn't around,his wife said he was out of the country cos it was his picture i saw.When i got home i told my son who is now a medical doctor everything that happened at my friend's place.He was so happy,because he wanted to meet and know his biological father,especially now that he is planning to get married.Right nw,i dont know what to do because the father of my child married my friend not just a friend,but a sister from another mother.If i tell her the truth won't she say i wana take advantage of her situation.(inability to give her hubby a male child)this is not a movie.It's a true life story.Your advice is needed pls.
plz take ur son to his father, ur friend will thank u one day bcoz that is were their problem is coming from, once that man accept ur son they will hear d cry of a baby in that house and u on d other will be happy ever after.... Wish u well
Re: Advice Needed. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
PLS, WHERE DEM DEY SELL YAM 4 ABUJA
Re: Advice Needed. by Vikky014(f): 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
vikky my name sake are u sure dis is nt a movie?
Re: Advice Needed. by Exjoker(m): 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
Vikkyk10: When i was 16 i got impregnated by a corper who denied the pregnancy.Life was so hard for me,my parent kicked me out of the house.But my mum was alwys there to help me.I gained admission into the university through my mom's help,mom took care of my son while i was in school,it wasn't easy though.There was this friend i had then that i would say was the one that sponsored me throughout my stay in school,she was like a sister to me.We graduated from the university and we went our seperate ways.I got a job and i remarried.My husband had an accident and died in it,due to my inability to give him a child,his family members kicked me out of our house.I didnt worry since i had a job i could rely on.Then ône day i came across that my friend that sponsored me through school,we talked,chatted and she told me she was having problems with her husband due to her inability to gìve him a son.She invited me and so i went 2 her house.But to my surprise her husband was that same corper that impregnated me 28 yrs ago.He wasn't around,his wife said he was out of the country cos it was his picture i saw.When i got home i told my son who is now a medical doctor everything that happened at my friend's place.He was so happy,because he wante:d to meet and know his biological father,especially now that he is planning to get married.Right nw,i dont know what to do because the father of my child married my friend not just a friend,but a sister from another mother.If i tell her the truth won't she say i wana take advantage of her situation.(inability to give her hubby a male child)this is not a movie.It's a true life story.Your advice is needed pls.
OP i hail you o...what did u meaan by remarried cuz u never got married then accordin to ur story
Re: Advice Needed. by Vikky014(f): 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
MrIknowAll: PLS, WHERE DEM DEY SELL YAM 4 ABUJA
inside my toilet
Re: Advice Needed. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
UnDEr Or top
Vikky014: inside my toilet
Re: Advice Needed. by Exjoker(m): 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
DiamonJ: plz take ur son to his father, ur friend will thank u one day bcoz that is were their problem is coming from, once that man accept ur son they will hear d cry of a baby in that house and u on d other will be happy ever after.... Wish u well
Only for you to hear same op complainin next that her son step-mum is maltreatin her son
Re: Advice Needed. by Vikky014(f): 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
MrIknowAll: UnDEr Or top
jst enter first wink
Re: Advice Needed. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
Vikky014: vikky my name sake are u sure dis is nt a movie?
yes i am sure.It's a true lífe story.
Re: Advice Needed. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
Exjoker: OP i hail you o...what did u meaan by remarried cuz u never got married then accordin to ur story
reread the story and you will understand.
Re: Advice Needed. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
Exjoker: Only for you to hear same op complainin next that her son step-mum is maltreatin her son
d son in question is now a medical doctor and planning to get married
Re: Advice Needed. by Vikky014(f): 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
Vikkyk10: yes i am sure.It's a true lífe story.
hmmmm.am speechless
Re: Advice Needed. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
DiamonJ: plz take ur son to his father, ur friend will thank u one day bcoz that is were their problem is coming from, once that man accept ur son they will hear d cry of a baby in that house and u on d other will be happy ever after.... Wish u well
tnx 4 d advice
Re: Advice Needed. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
Vikky014: hmmmm.am speechless
y
Re: Advice Needed. by Vikky014(f): 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
Vikkyk10: y
lipsrsealed
Re: Advice Needed. by Exjoker(m): 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
Vikkyk10: reread the story and you will understand.
Accordin to ur story u were impregnated by a corp guy nd u were thrown out of home...blah blah till u enter university. It was after your degree that you actually got married.
Re: Advice Needed. by Exjoker(m): 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
Vikky014: lipsrsealed
Vikky014 ne Vikky10 ko....confussed!
Re: Advice Needed. by Vikky014(f): 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
Exjoker: Vikky014 ne Vikky10 ko....confussed!
Confused how?
Re: Advice Needed. by Exjoker(m): 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
dechandel:
Ghen ghen
The last part is the part where nollywood comes up with there nonsense music
Or make one hammered tune like dat undecided

Op o..
Only you
Got pregnant and your corper bf denied it
Only you
Your papa throway for house
Only you
Marry.. Your hubby come die.. Dem come throway you for house

Haba na
God is not wicked sad
Thanks for your insightfull reasonin...Vikky10 need to explain something to us...nature is not that wicked na
Re: Advice Needed. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
Exjoker: Thanks for your insightfull reasonin...Vikky10 need to explain something to us...nature is that wicked na
you think so.
Re: Advice Needed. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
Vikky014: Confused how?
y is he confuse
Re: Advice Needed. by Exjoker(m): 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
Vikkyk10: you think so.
If all these incidents u alleged really happen to you then you need to see your pastor for delieverance again satanic influence over your life
Re: Advice Needed. by Exjoker(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
Vikkyk10: y is he confuse
Lol...actually it was your names which confussed me
Re: Advice Needed. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
Exjoker: Lol...actually it was your names which confussed me
ok
Re: Advice Needed. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
Exjoker: If all these incidents u alleged really happen to you then you need to see your pastor for delieverance again satanic influence over your life
you thìnk so?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Woman's Place / Do Ladies Actually Enjoy Kissing Guys With Unkept Moustache / How Can I Get Over This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.