Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa (49149 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by topearos(m): 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
IAMBREEZY: she looks 28 though,i guess 22 is her football age
FOOTBALL AGE? shocked
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
I hope she does represent us better than what's her face from last season, cos she was a disaster. It seemed like she was only there, just for the purpose of screwing.
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by chaberry(m): 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
kennygee: She doesn't look like someone who stands a chance.

My Opinion. wink
Don't dismiss her yet, darlin
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
majekdom2: This show will soon start loosing it ... I wonder why they stopped picking commoners rather they go for almost made/ ready made individuals.it would just be a show of pretence in there for real.

This has always been my problem wiv the show. They keep bringing known people. It's not right at all. Gulder ultimate search too. It's always people that have been in the industry. What happened to the common man. How do u expect people in the industry to act real. I Stopped watching it since the time of kelvin.

1 Like

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by AriDsexy(f): 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
ibdeals1:

yea they all loose focus once they are there and get totally carried away smiley
Yea and the excuse those ones give is that the've been "caged" in a particular place for a long time....as if that's enough reason to misbehave.
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Tex42(m): 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
22?! anyways, age is but a number.

u said u're 22yrs,but i think u should act like a 27/28 yr old while u rep us at big broda.

N.B: no go dey follow ugly boys with dada for there o!, and also remember,no finger finger things abeg!.

Wish u luck leelee.
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
She has facial resemblance with Selly of Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Jasper32(m): 3:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
22 year?? Really
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by kevinkod(m): 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
[quote author=Aitee1] Just be urself wen the show begins come oct 5th...

Entertain us

No pretense

Get the diiiiiiiiiick if u're hornyyywink

No straffing or fingerinnnnng/self service under the sheet

Forget all these holier dan thou peeps on nl

If they got the opportunity they'll do worse tongue[/quote we know ur type. mtchewwwwq
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by hensben(m): 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
Another badt girl is about to go worse all in the name of BBA things...

Well, anything dey goes for money matter.
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by tushburg(m): 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
This girl is over 22yrs old...+ she will flop big time
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Lilimax(f): 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
My name sake ride on jare smiley
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by IbokUtoroh(m): 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
Aitee1: Just be urself wen the show begins come oct 5th...

Entertain us

No pretense

Get the diiiiiiiiiick if u're hornyyywink

No straffing or fingerinnnnng/self service under the sheet

Forget all these holier dan thou peeps on nl

If they got the opportunity they'll do worse tongue

chai u have a sweet mouth o, can i borrow it n talk to bro goddy?
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by IbokUtoroh(m): 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
Neroanna: 22? Dis granny? shocked

-if she be GRANNY then u be ANCESTOR!
IF my granny see u she go call u AUNTY.

1 Like

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
Abeg, una wey sabi sit down to observe things- when the show start, make una dey give us highlight updates. I no get that patience to dey watch people wey dey do most of the things wey i sabi do for house e.g eating,sleeping,talking,eating,eating,talking and lastly,talking. If that babe na 22, then age is really nothing but a number.

1 Like

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Lovexme(m): 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
How is the selection process done? Every single person that has represented the country had a connection with the entertainment industry.

Na godfather-ism abi which one sef?
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Aitee1: 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
IbokUtoroh:

chai u have a sweet mouth o, can i borrow it n talk to bro goddy?

Ha...thus ur moniker is back to life?? shocked shocked

Thought the crash wiped it off

Leave bro Goddy alone...u better start now to mingle wid Udom else ur cry go be long tin

2015 To 2023 no be here oh

By then u go don turn granny tongue
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by bjt(m): 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
A tax collector?
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by shaks97(m): 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
seedord247: If that aunty be 22 make manchester united go relegation grin
loool waka
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by IbokUtoroh(m): 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
Aitee1:

Ha...thus ur moniker is back to life?? shocked shocked

Thought the crash wiped it off

Leave bro Goddy alone...u better start now to mingle wid Udom else ur cry go be long tin

2015 To 2023 no be here oh

By then u go don turn granny tongue

shista, amedoe sure ke udom is right?
cos so many discrepancies surroundng his nomination, mkpo politics ami idoho se nke yamiso. for now mbre team NOBODY!
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Cheks01(f): 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
Go girl, all the best!
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Alleinad(f): 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Aitee1: 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
IbokUtoroh:

shista, amedoe sure ke udom is right?
cos so many discrepancies surroundng his nomination, mkpo politics ami idoho se nke yamiso. for now mbre team NOBODY!

U ehen...lol cheesy cheesy

Well go argue that wid dos grounded politician

I'm jus a political animal finish
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by IbokUtoroh(m): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
Aitee1:

U ehen...lol cheesy cheesy

Well go argue that wid dos grounded politician

I'm jus a political animal finish

ncarry along mbok, mme nie sabitikedt ke unehe mkpo mbon.
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Aitee1: 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
IbokUtoroh:

ncarry along mbok, mme nie sabitikedt ke unehe mkpo mbon.
U ehen...

Na over done dey worry ur vanacular oh

I bet u grew up wid granny or somth cheesy cheesy
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by IbokUtoroh(m): 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
Aitee1:
U ehen...

Na over done dey worry ur vanacular oh

I bet u grew up wid granny or somth cheesy cheesy

.ndo eyen ibibio, meh nseme se nke sign mboke sem ayeke.
all d same notify me or carry me along. am a good coordinator.
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by khattab02: 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
Wait oh! If I may ask what is the aims, purposes and Objectives of this Show??

Hmm....
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Uchwilliam(m): 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
Op took a quick peek at ur profile pix nd...are u a runs girl?
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Aitee1: 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
IbokUtoroh:

.ndo eyen ibibio, meh nseme se nke sign mboke sem ayeke.
all d same notify me or carry me along. am a good coordinator.

I read and understood ur vanacular properly

Me too I'm ground it in

Used to read efik bible way back in church. Guess I was less dan 10 den
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by DICKtator: 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
dramaticspeak:

Nigeria's representative at the Big Brother Africa 2014 has been revealed as Lilian .She is a 22 year old model,actor presenter and Tax collector ..According to Big Brother website
She is Known as ‘SexyLeeLee’ to her friends, Lillian entered Big Brother Hotshots for “the platform it provides, the publicity that comes with it and the money” she says.
 She’s not willing to sell herself short to win the grand prize. If she does win, she’ll invest in her talk show, which she explains is about “helping upcoming talent”. Lilian’s favourite foods are rice and plantain and she enjoys watching Baggage on TV and listening to 2Face Idibia. Her favourite movies include Think Like A Man, Friends With Benefits and Twelve Years A Slave. Her favourite actor is Angelina Jolie. Her favourite place in Nigeria is Lagos, and is proud of Africa for the diverse cultures.

She’d also like to visit Hollywood for the many career opportunities there. Lillian looks up to Oprah Winfrey and her mother for their strength. She says her mother inspired her “because she has always believed in me and encouraged me to follow my dreams”. She describes herself as “spontaneous and confident” and says her best assets are that she’s ambitious, a good listener, competitive and original

Hope this one wasn't selected by Denrele again? Cos I know that he has a slut,I mean slot in the BBA House
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
IAMGEJ: SHEISDAMNCUTE tongue tongue tongue
if you cee cut girl u no go no
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by IbokUtoroh(m): 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
Aitee1:

I read and understood ur vanacular properly

Me too I'm ground it in

Used to read efik bible way back in church. Guess I was less dan 10 den

IF I read efik bible eh, stammerer fit recieve him voice, ntang si'ba.
nko omofiok ke ndi aman'isong, eyen tinaba...........uwoh uwoh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

One-Legged Lady Dancer For Yemi Alade's Dance Competition Breaks The Internet / Nollywood Releases 2015 Election Movie About Buhari!(pic) / #bbnaija: Housemates Get Almost Equal Votes On Online Polls As Voting Closes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.