Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,846 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa (49128 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Neroanna(f): 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
Unibenstudent: what's up
hmmm...fine. U?
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
Neroanna: hmmm...fine. U?
cool,how has ur day been?
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Neroanna(f): 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
Unibenstudent: cool,how has ur day been?
coooold and dull. Urz?
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
Neroanna: coooold and dull. Urz?
if u live in lagos ,u will know its raining so badly,,and am neatly tuck into my bed sheets,where do u stay?
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Brush1: 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
I really want to be informed, so this comes with an innocent question. Please what exactly is the importance of big brother? by which I mean, what message are they trying to get across?
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
Neroanna: coooold and dull. Urz?
how u
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
Brush1:
I really want to be informed, so this comes with an innocent question. Please what exactly is the importance of big brother? by which I mean, what message are they trying to get across?

It is an addictive show
......a social experiment kinda thing
To see how people interact within a confined space with other people

You learn stuff about the housemates and even about your self with regards to your tolerance levels, the kind of behavior you really condone or abhor, etc....also you will see that when people are in this space, even if they are not happy there, they will be very reluctant to join the "real" world as this artificial space becomes home for them.

If you watch it for two straight weeks, you will become addicted
It is a warning....so desist if you are needed at work, school, etc....and also desist if you wanna keep judging BBA...cos once you watch for a day, or two, before long you are an addict who other people judge.... cheesy
Re: Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa by jbblues24(m): 8:30am On May 31, 2019
Just simple dude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

One-Legged Lady Dancer For Yemi Alade's Dance Competition Breaks The Internet / Nollywood Releases 2015 Election Movie About Buhari!(pic) / #bbnaija: Housemates Get Almost Equal Votes On Online Polls As Voting Closes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.