Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Apc: A Dumping Ground For Corrupt And Confused Minds - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc: A Dumping Ground For Corrupt And Confused Minds (1062 Views)

Umar Yakubu-Barde Recommends Amputation & Hanging For Corrupt Officials / Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) / Buhari May Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Politicians – Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc: A Dumping Ground For Corrupt And Confused Minds by SeyiIdris: 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
[/b][b] "He who comes into equity must come with clean
hands or "He who seeks equity must do equity." Amazing! How on earth will Nigerians take these political prostitutes seriously on their political motivated utterances? Its incredible that men of questionable characters like Atiku,who has been migrating like the famous Odyssey from one political canopy to another, thoughtlessly and causelessly could mount on a podium to talk about saving Nigeria from corruption. From his failed ambition in PDP, formed PDM and now in APC. Its clear beyond all telling that likes of Atiku Abubakar is suffering from Power dementia. Its a fact, that once he couldn't get that power from APC, he will jump the next political bus for greener pasture. What about Mr John Odigie Oyegun? From SDP to ANPP and now APC. Apart from Oyegun, the entire APC house is full of political usurpers and migrants, who are sufficed after acquiring heaven and earth from the PDP government between 1999 and 2014. Now, if the present political geometry does not favour your candidature, why cant you all wait for your time and stop looking for POWER by all means? If PDP had field Atiku as presidential candidate, then, its certain he will remain in the party. on the issue of corruption and Boko Haram, Tinubu presently owned half of Lagos State, with his mother leaving the stage to death as Iyaloja general, his daughter Sade took over, as if that was not enough, his wife is presently a serving Senator of the republic, his in-law a member of house of assembly outside Lagos State, he converted Lagos State government building to personal use (See TVC house) he took 10% cut of every elected office holders' salary in the Southwest and especially in Lagos State , where councillors, LG Chairmen, House of Assembly members, House of Representative members , Senators and Governor pays him monthly. As if that is not enough, he continually collects 50% share of any company that is ready to own a canopy(Business/Outfit) in Lagos State. Then, with the aforementioned, what other level of impunity can we talk about, that the APC and its leaders are free of? What about the APC controlled states? In Oct.2012, the wife of Oyo State Governor , Mrs. Ajimobi was arrested in London, with the sum of 400,000 pounds and thousands of US dollars, valued at N500million. After her 52nd trip outside Nigeria 17months after gaining political power by her husband. What about Kayode Fayemi and Mrs Bisi Fayemi (his wife) ?Dr. Kayode Fayemi and his wife? "Bisi Fayemi have been brought to the fore in Ghana, with a petition accusing the governor and his wife of laundering $250 million now before the Financial Intelligence Center (FIC) in Accra, Ghana."_Ghana Financial Intelligence. How best can you describe these acts? SIMPLY CALL IT , CORRUPTION!
On Boko Haram issue, this insurgency is a global issue, we are all suffering from it, APC,PDP and others as a party and as a Nation, Its this same Buhari that once said, that if not voted as the next Nigerian President in 2011 elections, he will render Nigeria ungovernable for Goodluck Jonathan, the aftermath is no more a news but the Boko Haram . The same Buhari also claim that once APC is voted into power, then, we will see end to the Boko Haram activities. Then its cognitive reason to accuse the APC for the sponsoring of Boko Haram insurgency. Now, if this allegation that the APC are not the brain behind the present political brouhaha , let them come out to rescue the Nation if they have solution to our problem. We are all Nigerians, the APC should stop to think of winning elections or even if possible over throw the present government in power , but should do more of being patriotic. By contributing to the Nation, we have seen opposition in the days of Chief Obafemi Awolowo, when power politics was not a do or die affairs. This response started with "He who comes into equity must come with clean hands or "He who seeks equity must do equity.", If APC truly believe that PDP is a corrupt party, let the quickly sack all the decampees from PDP and build their political party on fresh and new hands , not the ardent corrupt power mongers, formerly found in the PDP (who used to be the problem of PDP) and the Power intoxicated empty barrens, who for almost 12years of the fourth republic have continually mortgaged the future of their people. Its not enough to fight for political power, but the best is to find solution to political problems. God bless Nigeria.

www.facebook.com/pdpogunstate

2 Likes

Re: Apc: A Dumping Ground For Corrupt And Confused Minds by eph12(m): 12:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
They're all the same

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apc: A Dumping Ground For Corrupt And Confused Minds by Yustash001(m): 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
@op....u bin hating...y can't u pray for a gud leader instead...,APC will still av my votes though...cos PDP has been ruling since 1999....make we try anoda party and see if niger go beta...

3 Likes

Re: Apc: A Dumping Ground For Corrupt And Confused Minds by size38: 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
Who is this Animal talking? Even the PDP that is made up saints and clean people have not been able to provide basic needs for her citizens. Is this fellow aware that South Africa Govt has just Caught some highly placed Nigerians with $9.3 Dollars that is being laundered which the federal govt jumped into defense of the fraud? I don't care which party is ruling Nigeria. What I want is credible people who knows what to do while in power. Whether Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Ogoni, ikwerre, Ijaw, urohobo etc. That doesn't matter at all.

1 Like

Re: Apc: A Dumping Ground For Corrupt And Confused Minds by SeyiIdris: 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
Before I proceeds, let me quickly note that your papa and mama are wild animals suffering from ignorance and gross confusion.
Now on the matter, does two wrongs make a right? Audu Ogbe, Bukola Saraki, Atiku Abubakar, Rotimi Ameachi all were with the PDP since 1998,ate,sufficed and tired of making money, but in need of power. A reason they run to APC. Now, if care is not taking, this useless, good for nothing political prostitute will not only cause more commotion in Nigeria but forceful drag Nigeria into everlasting abyss. I am sure you know that APC owns the Boko Haram just for the sake of winning elections. How many have been killed by the APC agent of doom (Boko Haram) . What of Atiku, the man that want to deliver Nigeria from its present state, owns the most expensive University in the country. A university for the rich,where only multi-millionaires children can attend. Guy, try and read more on PDP OGUN STATE facebook page. I like the fact that you want credible people to govern you. But unfortunately, they are not found in the APC. I love you.

2 Likes

Re: Apc: A Dumping Ground For Corrupt And Confused Minds by ednut1(m): 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
association of past criminals APC angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc: A Dumping Ground For Corrupt And Confused Minds by 2cato: 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
@op you have tried to prove ur point beyond reasonable doubt with logic and clear point. The problem we are facing are majorly caused and brought to us by APC esp their supporters and attack dogs in nairaland.
Re: Apc: A Dumping Ground For Corrupt And Confused Minds by henrysam(m): 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
Bukola Saraki in kWara ïs a shining example. He is still eating them dry with his stooge abdulfatah Ahmed.
These are the people that made PDP to be bad and APC embraced them.
It continues to baffles me. When they shout change. What kind of change are they talking about.

1 Like

Re: Apc: A Dumping Ground For Corrupt And Confused Minds by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
OP, I will NEVER defend corruption, if I do unknowingly, I will apologise and change my ways. But can you substantiate all the allegations against Ahmed Tinubu and Ajimobi's Wife? Especially the quote
In Oct.2012, the wife of Oyo State Governor , Mrs. Ajimobi was arrested in London, with the sum of 400,000 pounds and thousands of US dollars, valued at N500million

1 Like

Re: Apc: A Dumping Ground For Corrupt And Confused Minds by comos: 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
size38: Who is this Animal talking? Even the PDP that is made up saints and clean people have not been able to provide basic needs for her citizens. Is this fellow aware that South Africa Govt has just Caught some highly placed Nigerians with $9.3 Dollars that is being laundered which the federal govt jumped into defense of the fraud? I don't care which party is ruling Nigeria. What I want is credible people who knows what to do while in power. Whether Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Ogoni, ikwerre, Ijaw, urohobo etc. That doesn't matter at all.
which APC states has been able to provide for her people?

2 Likes

Re: Apc: A Dumping Ground For Corrupt And Confused Minds by SeyiIdris: 3:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
@ Barcanista, the PDP is not a saint heaven neither is it a corupt verenda as the APC claimed. Lets look it from here, there is no political party in Nigeria that conducts true primary election in chosen a candidate for the party other than the PDP. On Bola Tinubu's case,quickly check on google who the present Iyaloja is and the former. Also check on the corrupt allegations against Mr and Mrs Fayemi. I was in London when Ajumobi sets his own saga of money laundering. Additionally, please tell me the exact evidence you need me to provide and if there is anyone who thinks what am saying is contrary to be true, let the person state it without any sense of immodesty. Mind you, this is not politically motivated.

1 Like

Re: Apc: A Dumping Ground For Corrupt And Confused Minds by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
SeyiIdris: @ Barcanista, the PDP is not a saint heaven neither is it a corupt verenda as the APC claimed. Lets look it from here, there is no political party in Nigeria that conducts true primary election in chosen a candidate for the party other than the PDP. On Bola Tinubu's case,quickly check on google who the present Iyaloja is and the former. Also check on the corrupt allegations against Mr and Mrs Fayemi. I was in London when Ajumobi sets his own saga of money laundering. Additionally, please tell me the exact evidence you need me to provide and if there is anyone who thinks what am saying is contrary to be true, let the person state it without any sense of immodesty. Mind you, this is not politically motivated.
Firstly, I never said APC is a sainthood party. No group can lay claim of such, not even among Jesus' disciples.
Secondly, you made ridiculous allegation against Ajimobi's wife and among other allegations and I quote...
In Oct.2012, the wife of Oyo State Governor , Mrs. Ajimobi was arrested in London, with the sum of 400,000 pounds and thousands of US dollars, valued at N500million
of which I asked you for evidence or news Articles to support the claim.
Beack to Tinubu, You should also present factsheet or news article links against his "Corrupt" practice. I use to hold the view that he is Thief-nubu when I was relatively naive and most times posit based on emotions not fact. For the record, Tinubu was charged Court for Operating foreign Account while he was in government. The Court Acquitted him of all charges. Senator Tinubu's proteges who are in government are performers in their respective positions. Today we talk of Fashola and Aregbesola, in Ekiti state Opeyemi Bamidele was Tinubu's protege and he's still loyal to him. I don't really see any wrong there if the people decide to go with his choice. That isn't a crime.

You said members of his family are in Government, need I remind you that Bill Clinton was a President for 8years after serving as Governor for 8 years in Arkansas. His wife Hilary became a Senator in 2001 and remained in the Senate till 2009, when She was appointed the United State's Secretary of State, before she resigned in 2013.
The Kenedy's Family, John Kenedy served as president from January 1961 to his assassination in November 1963 while Robert Kenedy and Ted Kenedy both became prominent senators. All three Kenedys were brothers. Patrick Joseph Kennedy, (Ted's Son) was memebr of United States House of Reps between 1995 and 2011. I don't see anything wrong in ones family members running for office, but i see everything wrong when they are rigged to power
Re: Apc: A Dumping Ground For Corrupt And Confused Minds by SeyiIdris: 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
Interesting, i like to engage myself with intellectuals. Quickly check this link on Ajumobi's wife

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/london-met-police-confirms-arrest-of-oyo-gov-s-wife-florence-ajimobi-for-money-laundering
You mentioned something about rigging to power. Please kindly provide a fact on how APC claimed Lagos state for these years. The Obanikoro's son case is still very fresh in our memories. If you are citing examples, please leave the developed economies out of it. Whats the achievement of the APC in the controlled south west state. If Tinubu has paid you to do PR for him, well all well and good. The PR will allow you to talk, but wont stop people from their views and right to see and say what is white from what is black.

2 Likes

Re: Apc: A Dumping Ground For Corrupt And Confused Minds by omenka(m): 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
PDP: breeding ground for crooks, murderers, terrorists, drug barons, arm smugglers, and election riggers!
Re: Apc: A Dumping Ground For Corrupt And Confused Minds by SeyiIdris: 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
@ Omenka, what about the APC...

1 Like

Re: Apc: A Dumping Ground For Corrupt And Confused Minds by SeyiIdris: 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
there is no excuse for ignorance in the court of law, 85% of the present heavywieght members of APC were from PDP,so what kind of message is that passing to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Apc: A Dumping Ground For Corrupt And Confused Minds by omenka(m): 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
SeyiIdris: @ Omenka, what about the APC...
The op already answered that I suppose.
Re: Apc: A Dumping Ground For Corrupt And Confused Minds by LFJ: 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
Why are the sons and daughters of PDP criminals mas.tur.bating over the headache of APC?
Re: Apc: A Dumping Ground For Corrupt And Confused Minds by shizzle11(m): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
op your thread title is very apt. Only a foool or hypocrite will not know that apc is an association of political criminals

1 Like

Re: Apc: A Dumping Ground For Corrupt And Confused Minds by nigerianvenom(m): 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
SeyiIdris: there is no excuse for ignorance in the court of law, 85% of the present heavywieght members of APC were from PDP,so what kind of message is that passing to Nigerians.

the corruption in APC and its members is unprecedented, we all know.
tinubu has rendered the entire SW stagnant.

2 Likes

Re: Apc: A Dumping Ground For Corrupt And Confused Minds by SeyiIdris: 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
what the APC are waiting for is to fight ,spread doom and probably overthrow the government forcefully, once the people rejects them for the third time for some and 4th times for Atiku Abubakar. My APC brothers and sisters,we are wise now!

1 Like

Re: Apc: A Dumping Ground For Corrupt And Confused Minds by aljharem(m): 11:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
SeyiIdris: what the APC are waiting for is to fight ,spread doom and probably overthrow the government forcefully, once the people rejects them for the third time for some and 4th times for Atiku Abubakar. My APC brothers and sisters,we are wise now!

Gbaaammmmmmm

APC has nothing to offer.

Fact

Don't mind those ideeiots above because they can not itemize what APC has done for them

The truth is that Nigeria does not have an opposition yet

(1) (Reply)

Blackouts And Rising Energy Costs Hit Ghanaian Business - BBC / Fayose Appoints SA Stomach Infrastructure, SSG, CPS, Others / What Is This Thing With Apc Winning Election Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.