Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? (23238 Views)

What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? / How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? / Memorising Ur Lover's Number. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by laurenjones: 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
Baby Cry me a River!. By don jazzy ft mavin cheesy
Then on your own(OYO) -by d'prince .for my Unilag side chick wink
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by piagetskinner(m): 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
Gat no time for a long array of songs, sang by some lunatic
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by authority2006(m): 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ovialekhe: Really.no ringing tone at all.I cant be wasting my money for all these service providers.in fact they are supposed to give u free ring tones any time you recharge.
Ringing tone not caller tunez. Mine is Rainbow by 2face.
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by cocobabe(f): 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
Plz, why is this topic on front page undecided
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by Spidermon: 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
My ringtone for my ex then was Kendrick Lamar's B*tch don't kill my vibe.
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by slickyb(f): 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
Austindumas1: mine's are
etisalate number...... always be my baby by mariah carey
Mtn number..... my all by mariah Carey
glo number...... irreplaceable by Beyonce... add yours
I don't have a bf sooo...noting special
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by iamodenigbo1(m): 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
cool
amanda2013: speechless by micheal jackson
is your oloplane going to ulope?

Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by Ladybluecash(f): 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
Chaiii chaiii diaris god oooo ..... By dame Patiencr Jonathan wink
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by MrTeymee(m): 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
Wealthyegg:
Bros shey i no go marry u lik dis... dis are my Favorites songs oooooo. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh...u killing me softly.. embarassed embarassed embarassed cry
Lol am flattered... smiley
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by nickyginika(m): 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
blizard44: bro, before you know say phoned dey ring, you never miss the call?

I detest all that shhi-shii talks before the
song proper. And too long if I must add...
nope...depends on where yours

Tho I edited mine to start from the rihana voice part

The sound before her voice on mine is cool tho
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by sunnyphem(m): 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
Danger by p square
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by amanda2013(f): 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
iamodenigbo1: cool[size=8pt][/size]is your oloplane going to ulope?
sweetie how u take knw say i be an ulopian?

2 Likes

Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by blacko(m): 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
Chop my money by psquare my gf likes money
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by dedtroy(m): 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
Am acknowledging you for who you are! for what you are! In my life! Oh Lord… you all know the song sha? cheesy
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
caro grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
amanda2013: sweetie how u take knw say i be an ulopian?
because u look like beyoncy who is also an ulopian,how is it going?
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
Gold digger by kanye west
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by uzoexcel(m): 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
All of me (john legend)
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by haymoney01(m): 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
melissa429: Rubbish,men ar so disgustin,save d best lov sng eva and all u get is cheeatin nd btrayal
Result of multiple break ups
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by Payshence(f): 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
Usher-My Boo nd Tiwa Savage -Ife wa gbono.
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by edelweiss(f): 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
On my glo; My boo alicia keys and usher raymond while on my mtn kenny G Romantic.
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
merieam16: I don't av a boyfrd cry
can I be ur BF my lady?
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by Rexphobia(m): 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
zoeee:
Happy birthday!

thanks
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by Bola4mi(f): 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
Toh bad by niyola
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by Elinob(m): 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
if u save ur galfrnd number wit her it's a wrong ting
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by boseberry(f): 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
Mine is -ah luh ya papi by jenifer lopez
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
I saved my fiance's ringtone with the song he wrote and recorded for me smiley . And he saved mine with Josh Groban's In Her Eyes
I feel so blessed to have an amazing husband to be! #feelingloved cool
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by Xmen149(m): 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
"pills and portion" by niki...dnt ask me y!
Re: What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2014

U shouldnt,u r just 16

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

An Advice To Young,unmarried Men...........by Dr. Myles Munroe / 3 Fundamental Steps For Getting Married For Bachelors / What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.