Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,780 members, 7,851,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Warning To Guys: Not All (f) Are Females! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning To Guys: Not All (f) Are Females! (5263 Views)

Why Are Females So Fast In Getting A Job Than The Males? / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies / Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To Guys: Not All (f) Are Females! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
FrankySnow: That's enough na please. I graduated from FUTA that's old news. Please do well not to post my pic here. cry
next time be careful who you send pms to.
FrankySnow: Francis please stop I take God beg you. embarassed

Which kind wahala be this na sad lanicky don put am for your body abi cry

Francistony say no more, you are not wrong about my looks but don't expose me here, this is Nairaland and I fear the people here a lot. Please.
oya tony stop.

Nah me cause all dis nonsense.
Oya go sleep.
priscaoge:
I tire oooooundecided
Babe how you dey na? smiley
Re: Warning To Guys: Not All (f) Are Females! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
nawa oooo, so benega na boy, sh1t man

1 Like

krall: next time be careful who you send pms to.
Noted.

So krall can be serious for once? grin
Re: Warning To Guys: Not All (f) Are Females! by priscaoge(f): 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
FrankySnow: Why asking for my info? I'm not in a good mood today please stop it please. sad

shockedshockedshocked

Wah hapn? *Shifts 4 her,come over here Bae*
FrankySnow: Thank you eh. wink

Now I can leave thread and please fish out all the fake babes, I want to know them too grin
sad
Re: Warning To Guys: Not All (f) Are Females! by LaurelP(m): 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
MrCork:

.....see yor head like katapot.....sp jus be cuz one chick reject u on nairaland,u now say all female r men..

...brother...i don't mean to sound rudes but u nid yor whole head re-examine. ((no offense)
angry

Onye ara!
Re: Warning To Guys: Not All (f) Are Females! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
Dis thread has lost its savour.

I don commot. sad
Re: Warning To Guys: Not All (f) Are Females! by priscaoge(f): 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
FrankySnow: Babe how you dey na? smiley

Amu here Deargrin......where have u been?
Re: Warning To Guys: Not All (f) Are Females! by barackodam: 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hiohiohiohiohiohiohiohio

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just when the wooing game challenge came up
Choi!

No worries, guys would nonetheless come
Re: Warning To Guys: Not All (f) Are Females! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
chibwike: am fine, wats up with you.
nothing much. Just living my life.
Re: Warning To Guys: Not All (f) Are Females! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
FrankySnow: Noted.

So krall can be serious for once? grin
don't you know that I am a human being too? cheesy
Re: Warning To Guys: Not All (f) Are Females! by MizMyColi(f): 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
barackodam:

No worries, guys would nonetheless come

Okay oo embarassed

@Ceasar1, Airbornelacer, I was banned from our hideout o.
Re: Warning To Guys: Not All (f) Are Females! by priscaoge(f): 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

[size=15pt]Exactly!!! Dey won't lemme know the real niggas and know who to choose bikonu...[/size]

See as dem de spoil market 4 d single Chicks on hereundecidedexcluding Uangrygringrin

1 Like

Re: Warning To Guys: Not All (f) Are Females! by chibwike(m): 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
missberrypop5: nothing much. Just living my life.
Did you go anywhere today, or u just at home
Re: Warning To Guys: Not All (f) Are Females! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
I always look confused in this romance section,its like you people speak in parables.

Zooming back to politics cheesy

1 Like

Re: Warning To Guys: Not All (f) Are Females! by LaurelP(m): 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
FrankySnow: Facebook? I knew it. That's how you confirmed I'm curvy but how did you get to my Facebook page na shocked shocked

D guy is a professional stalker

1 Like

Re: Warning To Guys: Not All (f) Are Females! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
priscaoge:

Amu here Deargrin......where have u been?
Abeg we go see for corner, I no wan really Nairaland today o. I just say make I stroll come na so I see person dey dash francistony my moniker and now wey i don claim am back I'm outta here. wink
Re: Warning To Guys: Not All (f) Are Females! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
krall: don't you know that I am a human being too? cheesy
Lol.

Sorry i mistook you for a papiwatwer. cheesy
Re: Warning To Guys: Not All (f) Are Females! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
LaurelP:

D guy is a professional stalker
Lmao.
Re: Warning To Guys: Not All (f) Are Females! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
irishCream:

Where u know me frm?

Now I'm confused

I only noticed ur funny comments somx

Esp dat one u were describing a husband material wid long tie and over sized shirts. And ur moniker is weird so it always stand out tongue

I think I was the first or say second dude to welcome you to NL. So literally I know you.

Hian, my moniker is a perfect one. Irishcream, how does that sound?... Sounds like Irish. tongue
Re: Warning To Guys: Not All (f) Are Females! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
chibwike: Did you go anywhere today, or u just at home
i'm @work.
Re: Warning To Guys: Not All (f) Are Females! by priscaoge(f): 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
FrankySnow: Abeg we go see for corner, I no wan really Nairaland today o. I just say make I stroll come na so I see person dey dash francistony my moniker and now wey i don claim am back I'm outta here. wink

Make I follow u joorrgrin!
Re: Warning To Guys: Not All (f) Are Females! by chibwike(m): 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
missberrypop5: i'm @work.
Ok, u tru with ur schooling
Re: Warning To Guys: Not All (f) Are Females! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
priscaoge:

See as dem de spoil market 4 d single Chicks on hereundecidedexcluding Uangrygringrin

you see? Now I am scared of you. I wanted to see you on Sat, but nahhhh...you might be a nigga. You would overpower me and r@pe me.

...smh...I don't trust anyone again
Re: Warning To Guys: Not All (f) Are Females! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
MizMyColi:

Okay oo embarassed

@Ceasar1, Airbornelacer, I was banned from our hideout o.

Pele, How comes? Antispambot or Mod? sad
Re: Warning To Guys: Not All (f) Are Females! by MizMyColi(f): 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ceasar1:

Pele, How comes? Antispambot or Mod? sad

Auntyspambot o
for my last reply.
I guess the software has an apathy to the word _New undecided
Re: Warning To Guys: Not All (f) Are Females! by priscaoge(f): 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

you see? Now I am scared of you. I wanted to see you on Sat, but nahhhh...you might be a nigga. You would overpower me and r@pe me.

...smh...I don't trust anyone again

Hahhahahha....See wetin Benaga cosangryangryangry
Lmao @ r@pecheesycheesycheesy. And e fit be Ngwa road u wan carry me go on saturday make I chop better nkwobiundecided...See bad marketangry
Re: Warning To Guys: Not All (f) Are Females! by MizMyColi(f): 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ipledge: I always look confused in this romance section,its like you people speak in parables.

Zooming back to politics cheesy

[size=14pt]Sai Gobe!!!![/size]
Re: Warning To Guys: Not All (f) Are Females! by cdamsel(f): 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
naijaboiy: You've spoken well sir LaurelP....

But will they Hear word

[size=50pt]NO! undecided[/size]

They won't hear,,they'll keep woman-wrappering without trying to do a little background study of the person first undecided

The few persons I know on this forum that are actually female are:

MizMyColi
Rozzay
Temigracie
Xtarxhyne
Marieolae
Mstik
Frankysnow
Cdamsel
Softsparkyy
Priscaoge
Kachisbarbie

There are others too but i'm sure of this ones...fellow guys please "Look Before You Leap"
In other words...
Be sure the moniker is a female and make sure you are at least acquainted before You Send That PM
undecided
abeg how u know for sure say I be female
Re: Warning To Guys: Not All (f) Are Females! by priscaoge(f): 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
MizMyColi:

Auntyspambot o
for my last reply.
I guess the software has an apathy to the word _New undecided

This Aunty sef,na robot?undecided Na so d tin take ban me cos I said..."I need to be a Boss soon". Abeg how this thing take be offence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Dies During Sex With Wife / Warning!!! Not All Beautiful Faces And Beautiful Down Their / My GF Accidentally Dialled My Number While She Was Having Sex With Another Dude.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.