Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures (45203 Views)

Fani Kayode Live On AIT: Speaks On The Presidential Declaration / Rabiu Kwankwaso Presidential Declaration, Live On Ait. Pictures. / 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by wo1F(m): 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
deletrue: Wishing you many more years. Congrats.

I've got like a 115 Likes so far but you were the only one that went further, took the extra pain to quote me and then went on to wish me a resounding happy birthday.
I'm eternally grateful for this bro. Thank you so much. God bless you immensely cool
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by RebelLeader15(m): 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
Atiku has declared he is RUNNING in 2015.
Kwankwaso is also RUNNING....
Buhari is RUNNING as well...
Goodluck Jonathan is RUNNING...
Amaechi said he has interest in RUNNING.
Oshiomole has declared his interest to RUN.
Rochas Okorocha is also set to RUN.
Tambuwal is ready to RUN too.
My questions are:
1. Where are they RUNNING to?
2. Who is pursuing them?
3. Do we have Olympics in Nigeria in 2015?
4. Is it 100m or 200m race? Abi na Marathon?
5. Which stadium are they using?
6. What about you reading this, Won't you RUN?
Please after reading this ...start RUNNING and
don't look back..Because me too am also
running.
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by Olong(m): 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
Akiku is APC's best bet against GEJ. And now Nairalanders have passed a death sentence on him! No wonder they said 'no vacancy in Aso Rock in 2015'!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by Sheenor: 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
i wish him good luck sha
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by Vikky014(f): 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
lawrenceunaa: if pdp reponse is power to the people then whats the response for apc
their response is dis (give me my 100 naira CHANGE) wink
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by Vikky014(f): 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
RebelLeader15: Atiku has declared he is RUNNING in 2015.
Kwankwaso is also RUNNING....
Buhari is RUNNING as well...
Goodluck Jonathan is RUNNING...
Amaechi said he has interest in RUNNING.
Oshiomole has declared his interest to RUN.
Rochas Okorocha is also set to RUN.
Tambuwal is ready to RUN too.
My questions are:
1. Where are they RUNNING to?
2. Who is pursuing them?
3. Do we have Olympics in Nigeria in 2015?
4. Is it 100m or 200m race? Abi na Marathon?
5. Which stadium are they using?
6. What about you reading this, Won't you RUN?
Please after reading this ...start RUNNING and
don't look back..Because me too am also
running.
DRY
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by emekauzor(m): 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
good luck
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by RebelLeader15(m): 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
Vikky014: DRY
Animal

You need deliverance
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by exceedingrace: 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
If you ask what atiku did in as vp, I would also ask, what has sambo done as vp?
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by Vikky014(f): 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
RebelLeader15: Animal

You need deliverance
i dnt rply yeye comment cool
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by RebelLeader15(m): 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
Vikky014: i dnt rply yeye comment cool
the same way I don't reply yeye Animals
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by kobikwelu(m): 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
See our money cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by Vikky014(f): 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
RebelLeader15: the same way I don't reply yeye Animals
i dnt rply yeye comment grin
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by Genius100: 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
Very ironic that GEJ supporters are accusing Atiku of corruption...
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by remikunle: 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
this man again , is it compulsory ?
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by Virgindove(f): 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
@Adavize "We need a strong, dynamic, decisive, competent and visionary leadership that can halt the current drift of the ship of state, fight corruption, create jobs, rebuild our infrastructure, provide social services and tackle insecurity in a decisive, robust multi-pronged way. This is the change we want and deserve and this is the change the APC is primed to offer. And that is why I am a proud member of this platform for change."
God will bless your wife wit two sets of twins for hitting the nail on the head. Comments of some makes me doubt if there is anything like common sense.
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
Waste of resources.

He isnt trust worthy

.id rather vote the horrible leader called Jonathan
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by RebelLeader15(m): 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
Vikky014: i dnt rply yeye comment grin
go joor! Local champion
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by Vikky014(f): 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
RebelLeader15: go joor! Local champion
cheesy
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by RebelLeader15(m): 9:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
Vikky014: cheesy
kiss
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by ola20ng(m): 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
he wants to steal more money.
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by fx45(m): 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
laurentunt: See how quick most of you are to judge Atiku, you prefer your corrupt and incompetent GEJ Over Atiku for no special reason other than he being a northern
I sorry for u guys
.... And Alhaji Atiku Abubakar isn't corrupt abi? U need to have Ur head examined. Atiku is one of the most corrupt politicians ever in the history of Nigeria. Even the super corrupt Obj acknowledged so
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by Oringo1: 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
I still dey laugh .....abeg OBJ where you dey?? You see wetin i dey see??

This time around na upper cut GEJ go give am..

GEJ till we can generate 50,000 mega watt....
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by Awwal1st(m): 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
barcanista: We all know that Atiku is a PDP member sent to polarise the party and GMB's chances using his "overnight" wealth. But Just like Ikimi, the APC will Play along, collect his money(actually our money) and disgrace him at the Primaries. We did it to Ikimi, we sold form to him but where is he now? grin

The current Minister for Youth, Boni Haruna is a Core Atiku loyalist and it was Atiku that nominated him to Jonathan.

We know the spoilers in APC
lol... You are too damn funny...
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by matoyeh(m): 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
PhockPhockMan: I just picked some pictures of the event from TV which is not clear enough.

Half bread is better than none.
none sense... Bro, you for try buy better fone now undecided
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by zizoo36: 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
coolvitus: As far as am concerned apc is boko haram and ppl should not vot 4 them.
As far as I'm concerned Oritsejafor and Ihejirika are their sponsors. So, people should beware of the duo... GBAM!!!
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by matoyeh(m): 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
fx45:
.... And Alhaji Atiku Abubakar isn't corrupt abi? U need to have Ur head examined. Atiku is one of the most corrupt politicians ever in the history of Nigeria. Even the super corrupt Obj acknowledged so
grin grin
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by matoyeh(m): 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
RebelLeader15: the same way I don't reply yeye Animals
shocked nawao
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by richol(m): 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
Eneze1: Who dey deceive this man sef? he should go and find something productive to do with his money
f!sh!ng grin
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by richol(m): 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
Salahu2: nigerian politics is getting sweeter by day
e@t !t
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by richol(m): 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
Salahu2: nigerian politics is getting sweeter by day
e@t !t
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by RebelLeader15(m): 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
matoyeh: shocked nawao
wetin you dey find?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square / LASCOHET Students Who Discovered Bio-Gas Technology Get N5m Grant From Ambode / I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.