Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video (73236 Views)

Naval Officer Who Died While Fighting Boko Haram Insurgents Buried / Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video / Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Ogboraph(m): 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2008
@faakay dont allow ur rage to overcome ur sence of reasoning you dont knw nothing about R.Admiral Harry Arogundade if u care go and find out. He is a gentle officer.
I believe at the time of bruterlity of the lady his own vehicle must ve gone, and those brutal military boys of his will be acting on the instruction of the Escot commander
did any eve witness prove that the R.Admiral came down and gave such order?
Most times those military boys just over react, what a mess
I no surport them 4 that
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Heads: 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2008
After following this thread for the past few days, I feel compelled to make my comments.

Let me start by informing you guys that I am a naval officer and I humbly acknowledge that. My comments go thus:

a. The Efficiency of the Nigerian Navy. The Nigerian Navy (NN) is constitutionally tasked, amongst others, to protect Nigeria’s maritime assets and protect her against external aggression. In fairness, the NN has done well in performing its tasks within the resources available to it in our peculiar environment. Whatever lapses you might have observed in the NN are a reflection of the larger Nigerian society. Officers and men of the NN should therefore not be blamed solely for the inefficiencies of the larger society in which they belong and are forced to operate.

b. The Molestation Saga. It is rather unfortunate that the NN’s side to the story is not available for all to make fair judgment. Witnesses at the scene of the incident have corroborated the fact that the lady in question brazenly refused to give way to the Admiral’s convoy and went further to confront the ratings when she was challenged. She later willingly stepped out of her car to assault the ratings to the amazement of passers-by. This part of the scene was mischievously left out of the video footage posted on the net. A closer look at the video however indicates that the girl was only trying to create a spectacle for the admiration of onlookers. After the ratings left her alone, she still went after them and called for more. In the ensuing struggle, the girl deliberately wriggled out of her shirt so as to create the impression that the ratings stripped her naked (you can have a second look at the video). She had the guts to act in that manner because she knew that as a lady she would get the kind of public sympathy she is presently enjoying. Even a man wouldn’t attempt what she did. Anyone who has the guts to assault armed military/police men needs to have his/her head examined. Ask yourself how you would have behaved in her situation. My guess is that you certainly would have allowed the “mad men” have their way. Even in the so called civilized societies, you cannot assault an officer of the law and go scot-free. All what the ratings applied on her, in military parlance, was “minimum force”.

c. The Admiral. I really empathize with my Admiral. This is a man widely known in social and official circles as a gentleman of honour and integrity. This incidence has no doubt tainted his name. I am however convinced that he would be able to defend himself and his men as is expected of any gentleman officer. I urge you all not to judge him by this singular incident. The Admiral is a man you would love to meet and associate with.

d. The Lady. I equally sympathize with her. I wish to advice her with a popular saying; “discretion is the better part of valor”. I wish her quick recovery.

This singular incident should not be used to judge the Nigerian Navy. The NN is very conscious of her public perception and would not do anything to damage her reputation. My kudos to all of you on this thread for crying out. We all need to be more objective.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Outstrip(f): 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2008
Heads do you even understand what you wrote. The admiral has no right to stop people from moving freely in traffic. They had no right to have that convoy. If I am wrong then correct me and back it up with the law that says he had more right to maneuver in traffic than Ms Okere. Actually, you have just proved everybody's point about the backwardness of the thinking of some people in Nigeria (you included). How can you say she stripped herself when we all saw the video. I hope you are not a lawyer. You have already lost the case before it started. She did not have to move out of anybody's way but she did any way. She did not have to though. Listen, Nigeria does not belong to a few placed people, it belongs to everybody. Maybe the law says differently in Nigeria but they are not the police. In other words they are not supposed to control traffic or impose anything on any one. Even if she jumped out of the car since you have now determined that she is a raving mad lunatic that will jump out of cars to beat up three men and also strip herself naked the fact is she had the right to.

I am so proud of Ms Okere because she knew that those men could probably kill her but at the same time she knows that she is not an animal and no one has the right to tell her to move out of the way because a nobody was coming through. Who died and made him king. As far as you saying no one has heard what the navy has to say you are wrong again. Do your homework before you come here and turn yourself into a joke. Their defence was that she tried to take a whip out of the hand of one of the savages so she provoked the beating. How totally stupid is that. Who are they holding a whip for. Do they rear cattle as their part time job. At what point does anybody have the right to carry a weapon around and intimidate human beings like they are cattle. People's backward thinking just gets me sometimes.
Are you saying that this so called admiral did not know that his thugs did not carry whips. He did and so did the man they sent out to defend them.

I remember Rodney King was drunk when he was pulled over by police and he got his ass beaten up by like 5 or 6 cops. No one cared that the fool was drunk. All we knew and cared was that this man was brutalised and people stood up in his defence and he won a multi million dollar lawsuit and a message was sent to other cops. This is a woman that was forced to get out of the way and then intimidated with a weapon and yet you come here and talk about what she should have done instead. Nonsense and ingredience. Please respect yourself. It is too early for this.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by congoshine(m): 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2008
Oga naval officer,i appreciate your point of view & I'm sure almost all of us have friends or family directly/indirectly related to NN.

However,what is criminal,should remain criminal.

We are not in a state of war & no matter the provocation,officers & men of the Nigerian Armed forces are expected to conduct themselves in a disciplined manner !

Further comments below.

Heads:

a. The Efficiency of the Nigerian Navy. The Nigerian Navy (NN) is constitutionally tasked, amongst others, to protect Nigeria’s maritime assets and protect her against external aggression. In fairness, the NN has done well in performing its tasks within the resources available to it in our peculiar environment. Whatever lapses you might have observed in the NN are a reflection of the larger Nigerian society. Officers and men of the NN should therefore not be blamed solely for the inefficiencies of the larger society in which they belong and are forced to operate.

Forget all these talk about efficiency ! We all know most of your senior officers are behind oil-bunkering. Who can forget the recent court-marshal of 5 naval admirals?

i have an in-law who is a naval rating; Nairalanders: you won't believe this guys are sent to confront militants w/out ammunition!!! shocked shocked

Slow gunboats etc. The militants deal with them like small children,so please leave efficiency aside. the 'Nigerian factor' is certainly not unlimited to NN

Heads:

b. The Molestation Saga. It is rather unfortunate that the NN’s side to the story is not available for all to make fair judgment. Witnesses at the scene of the incident have corroborated the fact that the lady in question brazenly refused to give way to the Admiral’s convoy and went further to confront the ratings when she was challenged. She later willingly stepped out of her car to assault the ratings to the amazement of passers-by. This part of the scene was mischievously left out of the video footage posted on the net. A closer look at the video however indicates that the girl was only trying to create a spectacle for the admiration of onlookers. After the ratings left her alone, she still went after them and called for more. In the ensuing struggle, the girl deliberately wriggled out of her shirt so as to create the impression that the ratings stripped her naked (you can have a second look at the video). She had the guts to act in that manner because she knew that as a lady she would get the kind of public sympathy she is presently enjoying. Even a man wouldn’t attempt what she did. Anyone who has the guts to assault armed military/police men needs to have his/her head examined. Ask yourself how you would have behaved in her situation. My guess is that you certainly would have allowed the “mad men” have their way. Even in the so called civilized societies, you cannot assault an officer of the law and go scot-free. All what the ratings applied on her, in military parlance, was “minimum force”.

What are you saying? So,if she had a gun,she should have shot them or what? If it was Ateke Tom that blocked their way,no be beg them for beg?
Almost half a dozen men on one woman,imagine it was your wife that her underwear was exposed like that,will you be telling us this nonsense?

Heads:

c. The Admiral. I really empathize with my Admiral. This is a man widely known in social and official circles as a gentleman of honour and integrity. This incidence has no doubt tainted his name. I am however convinced that he would be able to defend himself and his men as is expected of any gentleman officer. I urge you all not to judge him by this singular incident. The Admiral is a man you would love to meet and associate with.

Altho' I can't comment on Admiral Aro's naval career,he should be used as a good example for others like him. In developed countries you become an admiral when you have proven yourself in war or related exercises,but in Nigeria. . .  .story.

Lesson: Caution your boys,this is a civilian admnistration,if you want preference on the highways,drop your uniform and contest the presidency  !

Heads:

d. The Lady. I equally sympathize with her. I wish to advice her with a popular saying; “discretion is the better part of valor”. I wish her quick recovery.

This singular incident should not be used to judge the Nigerian Navy. The NN is very conscious of her public perception and would not do anything to damage her reputation. My kudos to all of you on this thread for crying out. We all need to be more objective.

I don't know how old you are,but the lady could be you younger sister,girlfriend or wife; so she deserves all the support she can get !

We are all rational people ,who have seen it before; a friend's mother was killed by this same naval people in similar circumstances in Abuja,so i know how it feels.

I'm really concerned because it could be anybody.

In conclusion: This culture of impunity MUST stop !!!
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by niterider(m): 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2008
@sylve11

You r lucky we r on NL, Even with your uniform i wld hv beaten u black and blue,

@ the topic
Thank you nairalanders for your outcry, Even if most of us cant do more than post our disgust at what happened,atleast we r raising awareness, Change doesnt come in a day, and "Yes we can".
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by JJYOU: 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2008
Heads:

the madness is unbelievable. i was going to get on the NN back until someone pointed to me who this girls dad is and to really take a second look of the video.
nothing excuse the abuse and lunancy of most uniformed nigerians. from the silly security man in bank to soldiers.
what do we do now? say rich man pickin can insult poor navy people or navy people go fit beat our girls without shame like this
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Ogboraph(m): 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2008
You know some time a very rich and powerful man in the society. 1 out of Their children may be sick upstair.
Just look at the lady's face alon, she grin cheesy grin looks like she has a little mental problem; eg mentaly sick of my father is a powerful man who is that useless officer 4 me to give way.

@ outstrip, you are in USA.
This is nija there is a saying "when u get to Rome act like the Romans" so nija never upgrage to U.S standard. The country itself and Governmental system is Corupt, the house of assembly make laws or constitution to their individual benefits and not 4 the country . Thats the reson there is always changes it the constitution here and there each time there is a change of power.

So she know the country is lawless and because of her mentality of having a richdad; i am incline to believe that was why she got the got to do what she did. And now who surfer? She surfer , if they like let them sue the Navy with $2OOBl they will pay without stress its still gov.ment money
her pains is wort than that
or she was sent to tanish the image of R.Admiral Harry
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Guk: 7:35pm On Nov 08, 2008
@Heads, you are obviously a Disgrace to yourself. If you can stand by you story here, pls post your photo & personal details & lets see how unreasonable ypu look.

You have said so much about the Rear Admiral, what steps has he taken to show that he's an officer and a gentleman since the incident occured.

NN & all other Armed forces inclusive are a disgrace to this nation. Was it not a Naval Officer that shot an Okada Rider at Point Blank range at Radio in Ikeja a couple of years ago when his car was brushed.

If you say the girl delibrately wriggled out of her shirt, did she also delibrately slam herself on the ground and drag the blows of the ratings on her.

What is not good is not good, your people have carried out a very bad act that you need to repent off.

Seun, please vet such people as Heads, they pollute NL
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2008
Heads:

After following this thread for the past few days, I feel compelled to make my comments.

Let me start by informing you guys that I am a naval officer and I humbly acknowledge that. My comments go thus:

@ Heads,why did you choose heads as your username?? Your Head does not seem to be in good working order!, Minimum force my foot, let themuse minimum force on your mother or wife(if you have one) and strip them on the street and see how it feels, You must blind to have said she stripped herself, You better watch the Video again, Discretion is the best part of ValorYou are not using your discretion at all, You are just a basher thats trying to cover up, Well too late for you, She already sued the NN and she clainms a N100 Milllion Damages,

Read here, http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art200811081011362

If you dont know what to say, Please keep your mouth SHUT!! lipsrsealed angry
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by ilaugh1: 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2008
and your lovely America??

Police brutality in America - with video

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=police+brutality&search_type=&aq=f
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Okijajuju1(m): 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2008
i_laugh:

and your lovely America??

Police brutality in America - with video

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=police+brutality&search_type=&aq=f

Whats ur point?? Atleast over their they get prosecuted for their actions, over here you get , , , , , more beating.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by duksyjay: 7:59pm On Nov 08, 2008
@ Ogboraph,u don dey mad o.if na ur gal or ur wife dey do dat kain to u no go don reach court. stupid guy.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Okijajuju1(m): 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2008
I heard she has sued the Nigerian Navy for 100million Naira. Thats change if you ask me. angry
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by duksyjay: 8:01pm On Nov 08, 2008
@ choose4me, wats ur point
In respective of wat eva happened.dey shuld alwys respect ere uniform and be gentle.At least d gal no start World War.Stupid guy as well.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Gamine(f): 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2008
I get Heads point on this though.

I have always loved the Navy, because they are the calmest people i know

and very respectable. [size=5pt]Been through the Navy, i have uncle, e.t.c, e.t.c[/size]

One shouldnt use this one man to qualify the rest
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by tosinadeda: 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2008
Gamine:

I get Heads point on this though.

I have always loved the Navy, because they are the calmest people i know

and very respectable. [size=5pt]Been through the Navy, i have uncle, e.t.c, e.t.c[/size]

One shouldnt use this one man to qualify the rest

hiss
because say no be u
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Gamine(f): 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2008
Hiss*

Typical Nairalander
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by migareigns(m): 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2008
@ heads. you and the rest of the navy are fools if you think anyone will believe this stupid cover up story about the woman attacking the guys who had to defend themselves and she stripped herself naked. minimum force your head. stupid man angry
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by cicero(m): 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2008
@congoshine
Brilliant
@heads
it's a pity, that is the only phrase appropriate for someone who uses the wrong organ to reason
@all Nairalanders who are against this barbaric act, you all are great

[size=8pt]No concoction of lies could justify what I saw on that clip. [/size]
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by chaloo(m): 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2008
@ Head or what ever you are

Under no circumstances, the lady should have been assaulted in that manner.

It was not a sad day for the lady but for whole Nigeria. Every day ordinary people are treated like dogs by who ever has any power or money.

Nigeria cannot prgress until its own people do not raise their voice against such treatment.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by cicero(m): 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2008
@heads
I feel very insulted, yes I feel very very insulted.
Is it because you have a computer or have access to a cybercafe that you could post such insult as you did?
Something the whole world including the Governor of Lagos saw korokoro? now you want to accuse the young lady of stripping herself?
Does the grown female closest to you strip herself in public whenever she's being attacked by any intruder?
Would you have written that thing you wrote if it was this female close to you that was battered by mopol men while being recorded and you saw the video?
Okay answer me, are the roads in VI Nigeria's maritime asset that the Navy should protect it?
Once again I say it's a pity
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by cicero(m): 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2008

@faakay don't allow ur rage to overcome ur sence of reasoning you don't knw nothing about R.Admiral Harry Arogundade if u care go and find out. He is a gentle officer.
I believe at the time of bruterlity of the lady his own vehicle must ve gone, and those brutal military boys of his will be acting on the instruction of the Escot commander
did any eve witness prove that the R.Admiral came down and gave such order?
Most times those military boys just over react, what a mess Huh
I no surport them 4 that

@Ogboraph & heads

If honour, humility and integrity smells whenever Harry passes how come his escorts have not perceived it?
Or did they do what they are quite sure their oga supports and stands for.
If I was an escort commander I wouldn't be caught dead doing what I know my oga will not support.

My brothers with this type of people in our 'social and official circles' then I prefer to socialize at the zoo, at least they very solid vertical boundaries there.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by subice(m): 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2008
It is impossible to exonerate the Admiral as some are trying to. He cannot claim he was not aware of what his subordinates were doing, or is he blind and deaf? His silence was all the consent and tacit approval they needed. Absolutely nothing can justify what those ratings did no matter how you look at it. I used to have a lot of respect for the Nigerian Navy, but most of it is now gone out the window. There's been quite a few incidents of abuse of power and chauvinistic inclinations by men of the NN, many we never get to hear about publicly. Assault and battery is wrong, especially by a military officer trained with taxpayers money. She was of no threat to them and even if you want to subdue someone, there are far more humane ways to go about it in threatning situations (which this was not). Bottom line, those guys, including the admiral, deserve to serve punishment proportionate to the injury and suffering inflicted on that lady, both physical and psychological. Lagos State should have it's own law on battery separate from the federal law (if it doesn't already) with very stiff punishments for offenders (without the option of fine).
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by smurf(f): 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2008
Maniacs! angry
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by SuperPap: 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2008
mehn i jst watched that video
cicero
dnt attribute.
y nt jst advocate for d punishment of the soldiers involved in this really unfortunate act.
To blame the entire Nigerian miltary for these events wld b judgemental and unfair.

Ther is really a need to speak for the punishment of the ratings that actually did this.

Lets stay rational pple.The pple that performed the act shld be punished and if their boss is found to b involved sanction as apprpriate.

cicero:

If I was an escort commander I wouldn't be caught dead doing what I know my oga will not support.

pls stop attributing.

subice
so this single incident has changed ur view on an entire organization?
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by SuperPap: 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2008
niterider said:
You r lucky we r on NL, Even with your uniform i would hv beaten u black and blue,

@ the topic
Thank you nairalanders for your outcry, Even if most of us can't do more than post our disgust at what happened,atleast we r raising awareness, Change doesnt come in a day, and "Yes we can".

niterider r u sure u wld hv beatn him up?nd please stop reducing the value of Obama's slogan.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Okijajuju1(m): 10:15pm On Nov 08, 2008
All this na shout.

Has any goverment official told that woman sorry?? NO!

Has the Nigerian Navy apologised?? NO!!

She has sued the Navy for 100million Naira, will she get a dime?? For this our Naija?? NO!!!

Will the Navy or any other armed force beat up a civilian for blocking their convoy?? Hell yes.

I'm sorry, but this is still Naija.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by smurf(f): 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2008
Whatever angry
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by JJYOU: 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2008
SuperPap:

niterider said:
You r lucky we r on NL, Even with your uniform i would hv beaten u black and blue,

@ the topic
Thank you nairalanders for your outcry, Even if most of us can't do more than post our disgust at what happened,atleast we r raising awareness, Change doesnt come in a day, and "Yes we can".

niterider r u sure u would hv beatn him up?nd please stop reducing the value of Obama's slogan.
 i would like to see these same people showing their digust on criminals roaming the streets of nigeria.

Okija_juju:

Will the Navy or any other armed force beat up a civilian for blocking their convoy?? Hell yes.

I'm sorry, but this is still Naija.
about how many people get killed in naija by armed robbers doing this kind of thing weekly?
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Okijajuju1(m): 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2008
JJYOU:

about how many people get killed in naija by armed robbers doing this kind of thing weekly?

I dont quite get your post. Please rephrase.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by grafikdon: 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2008
Heads, it is overwhelming how you are trying so hard to spin this story into the tale of a savage woman who pounced on defenseless naval ratings, leaving them squirming and begging for mercy. You must apologize to us for thinking that even in a drug induced moment we'd consider your fairy tale beyond a dismal attempt at comedy. Even a corpse that'd been partying with maggots for decades underground knows these imbecilic nitwits masquerading as ''men in uniform'' hurt, humiliate , subjugate/ maim and  kill more Nigerians than armed robbers and malaria combined.

While it is wrong to write off our ''men in uniform'' because of the actions of a "few'' (assuming 90% qualifies as "a few"wink it is wrong to call a spade a monkey, and that my friend is what you are trying to do here. The admiral is as guilty as his subordinates. They should be fed with sandwich made from their nuts in order to  appease the broken spirits of innocent Nigerians killed and maimed by those who are supposed to protect them.

We should consider the ratings' side of the story you said? No sir, we are used to their monotonous "side of the story'' where innocent victims are slapped  with the most repulsive label to justify their acts of terrorism on unarmed civilian while giving up or renting their weapons when they are faced with armed  bandits. An example should be set so that next time another slowpoke decides to use horse whip on a civilian (forget about punching them out or killing them) he will remember the deepest depth of hell that awaits him. Horse whips in 2008. . . you got to be friggin' kiddin' me. . . we have no shame in this country.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by grafikdon: 10:29pm On Nov 08, 2008
JJYOU:

i would like to see these same people showing their digust on criminals roaming the streets of nigeria.

Eledumare ooooooo !!!!  shocked shocked shocked My friend, read your post again. . . what is the difference between an armed robber and the police/military?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

"This Is The Reason Ganduje Wants To Remove Emir Sanusi" - Twitter User / June 12: Fight Breaks Out Among #IstandWithBuhari Protesters In Abuja / Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.