Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video (73229 Views)

Naval Officer Who Died While Fighting Boko Haram Insurgents Buried / Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video / Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by toshacer: 2:14am On Nov 08, 2008
d-baptist:

its such a pity that such barbaric acts could go on in our country Nigeria angry and to cap it all it was done in the open
at almost 50 years, Nigeria,where are we heading to
a lady 4 that mat, , haba
e dey pain me  angry sad

we need prayaz

and your lovely America??

Police brutality in America - with video

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=police+brutality&search_type=&aq=f
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by enekwizu14(m): 2:15am On Nov 08, 2008
o n pe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

una neva hala.next time it will be wash my toilet  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by roodest: 2:15am On Nov 08, 2008
I heard this story on facebook and i was cursing the brother that he got it mixed up and that didn't happen in my country, not anymore at least,
OMG i don't believe it!
OMG! OMG!! OMG!!!

does anybody have the link to the video?! its hard to believe OMg!
SOMEBODY PLS POST A LINK TO THE VIDEO OF THE INCIDENT IF YOU HAVE IT PLS
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by JJYOU: 2:48am On Nov 08, 2008
@ow11
The entire planet was swept with Obamamania, so NL doing same isn't out of place. Nigerians do not watch local cable news in the various US cities but they watch and read Nigeria news and should be the first to condemn any ill taking place in our society. The insanity perpertrated by our 'leaders' and their goons who still thinks this is 1997 would continue to be exposed including Adm. 'clear the traffic jam' !

tell him my brother. some people never fail to show the world that money spent educating them was wasted. thank God whole villages dont contribute to send someone to school any more.
these brothers mind set amaze me
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by alarinka(m): 2:52am On Nov 08, 2008
roodest, go to the sahara reporters.com website!!!!!!!!!
NIGERIA IS SICK, i tell you!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by valralph(m): 3:59am On Nov 08, 2008
I hope we have not forgotten the incident that took place in Ikeja,when a bike man was shot dead by a Naval officer,cause his bike scratched the officers car.
The officer was beating bt could not be killed cause poilice men came to his recue.Where taht one dey nw,we no knw,na so the case die.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by DisGuy: 4:10am On Nov 08, 2008
[size=16pt]Uzoma Okere Campaign for Justice, [/size]
Dear All,

I was with Uzoma Okere in Alausa yesterday and at the Ministry of Justice thereafter, where we edited the petition to ensure it was explicit about what we want.

But let's not celebrate yet. The battle has just begun.

It ends when justice has been served. And we will keep at these protests until justice is administered on the rating monsters.

If you want to lend your voice to the injustice, please come to 14 Muri Okunola at 12.30p.m on Sunday November 9.

We will be there till 3pm with a video camera to record the faces and voices of incensed Nigerians.

From there we will proceed to University of Lagos where filming will continue at 4pm- 7pm in front of Moremi Hall. Similar filming will take place on Sunday in London, New Jersey and Beijing.

We all have a responsibility for what happened. We permit it by not speaking.We intend to broadcast the footage on local and international television in order to inspire shame in each one of us as individuals and in our government.

We will continue to air the clip on rotation until justice is served. Please spread the word. We look forward to seeing you there on Sunday and please send this to all your friends on facebook.

Ebun Olatoye.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by tboy1(m): 4:14am On Nov 08, 2008
roodest:

I heard this story on facebook and i was cursing the brother that he got it mixed up and that didn't happen in my country, not anymore at least,
OMG i don't believe it!
OMG! OMG!! OMG!!!

does anybody have the link to the video?! its hard to believe OMg!
SOMEBODY please POST A LINK TO THE VIDEO OF THE INCIDENT IF YOU HAVE IT please

check d first post on d first page
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by nguage(m): 4:28am On Nov 08, 2008
Can't see the video
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by evernal: 5:56am On Nov 08, 2008
angryCAN NIGERIAN ACTUALLY BE PRO-ACTIVE IN DEMANDING AND GETTING THEIR HUMAN RIGHT IN A DEMOCRATIC SYSTEMS LIKE OURS?. CAN WE REALLY BIND OUR MINDS TOGETHER IN CRYING ALOUD THAT "AN EVIL DONE IN THE MORNING WOULD GRADUALLY RUN INTO THE NIGHT". A INSULT TO ONE IS A INSULT TO ALL
NIGERIAN SHOULD BE RE-AWAKE TO THE BROTHERS PLIGHT
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by DisGuy: 6:15am On Nov 08, 2008
n-guage:

Can't see the video

i think it has been removed, but check this

http://www.saharareporters.com/

it is on the left
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by kaypinchi(m): 7:21am On Nov 08, 2008
Thanks Ebun, for the follow-up and initiating a support system.
It's amazing how we've all cried fowl but done nadda about it.

Gradually we will get there in this country.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by DisGuy: 7:27am On Nov 08, 2008
kaypinchi:

Thanks Ebun, for the follow-up and initiating a support system.
It's amazing how we've all cried fowl but done nadda about it.

Gradually we will get there in this country.

this is what i hate?
CAN YOU PLEASE TELL US WAHAT YOU HAVE DONE ABOUT IT?

crying fowl loudly is doing something you know
if we didnt cry fowl Fashola wont be meeting the woman, giving her legal
CNN wont be showing it
if we didnt cry fowl the senate wont be have a hearing about it
i bet if we didnt cry fowl your block will still be deep in ur ass!
what do you want us to do go and kill the navy ratings and their oga?
I'll personally do this but heck I don't know where he lives!
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Ellyptical: 8:22am On Nov 08, 2008
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by konsuwa: 8:51am On Nov 08, 2008
hi all, im a new member. pls how can i watch the video. Thank you
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by boomtowner: 9:07am On Nov 08, 2008
EBUN, I FEEL YOU WHOLE HEARTEDLY ON THIS ONE, BUT MY QUESTION IS WHAT IS OUR MAIN DRIVE FROM THIS PROTEST?THE DRIVE IS ; TO USE THIS PROTEST TO STOP ONCE AND FOR ALL AND TO EQUALLY PUSH INTO LAW IN LAGOS STATE, THAT FROM HENSFORTH ONLY THE GOVERNOR IS PERMITTED AND THE PRESIDENT HIMSELF TO USE THE SIRENS.JUST LAST WEEK I ALMOST FELL VICTIM TO A MERE CONVOY OF AN OBA ON KINGSWAY ROAD IN IKOYI.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by boomtowner: 9:13am On Nov 08, 2008
NO MORE SIRENS,NO MORE SIRENS,NO MORE SIRENS,NO MORE SIRENS(ONLY THE PRESIDENT,GOVERNOR,AMBULANCE,FIRE SERVICE)[/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by fyneguy: 9:44am On Nov 08, 2008
@paddymi

The day you make sense on this forum, MKO Abiola will resurrect.

@koolkid (Admiral's daughter)

hmmm wrong side of the road? theres nothing like wrong side of the road as far as this particular road is concerned. Please cook up a more intelligible story to defend your dad with.

Meanwhile, tell your dad to expect God's judgment on him soon.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by congoshine(m): 10:09am On Nov 08, 2008
kool kid:

everyone is just postin replies without thinkin straight
d lady in question was on d wrong side of d road and she assaulted d rating n tore his uniform
even d navy has it in recaords that she apologised2 d rear admiral and her father also did
we r so gullible n don't investigate matters before we barge into issues
Rear Admiral Arogundade is a good man n d Navy don't cause trouble
She must av crossed her boundry even before actions were taken

Kolo kid,
You are one of the silliest ignoramuses to ever post here !
Look at your head? Are u a woman at all?? Imagine if u were d one that got your shirt stripped and ur durty black bra exposed o a hot monday morning in the full glare of lagosians?

How dare you?

If she broke the law,the proper thig is for her to be charged to court not brutalized !!

Are you okay at all? she's a human being not a goat, remember?
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by 9ijaprince(m): 10:47am On Nov 08, 2008
na today, we are used to such humiliation on the road
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by iz2much: 11:12am On Nov 08, 2008
I need fact, Pictures recorded vedios and more. I got a Human Right lawyer who is willingly ready to interven.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by tosinadeda: 11:21am On Nov 08, 2008
well she has sued the nigerian navy for 100million
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by nzeaji(m): 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2008
VERRRRRRRRRRY! SAD INDEED! sad sad sad
MAY GOD DELIVER US FROM SUCH HOOLIGANS IN UNIFORMS. angry angry
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by MadMax1(f): 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2008
Which kain story are they manufacturing now? Awon were beat up a lady, and because wind don blow now, she is the one at fault. First she brought out a whip. Which kain whip?A lady going someplace with two pregnant ladies? So she knew she would encounter a navy convoy and brought a whip along. To whip who? Who goes about with a whip in their car? Senseless liars. Then she was the one who attacked. Then the wrong side of the road. Perhaps she might have said something saucy. But beat her in public because of that? They've been doing it with impunity before. They would have gotten away with it as usual if she hadn't been the daughter of 'somebody'.

I was driving to Lagos from Ibadan a long time ago, and there was a hold up near RCCG's church grounds. One commercial driver did not allow a private car to overtake him. I was in the next lane and watched their overtaking antics with amusement initially, thinking,Men and competition on the road. But because the commercial driver did not allow the private car,which had OBAT something on the plate I recall,to overtake, they pulled up,blocked the bus door,and two guys came out and descended on the driver and beat the hell out of him. They must have been private bodyguards to some big man in the car. Then they went back into their car and took off, leaving the driver senseless on the road.

And that was a private citizen. Any taste of power in this country and the next thing is to think civil laws no longer apply to you, and to make life miserable for those not as privileged or 'important' as you.There is no functioning system in place to curb and check these excesses,because the ones who are supposed to put the caution sytems in place are the one engaged in these and other excesses.

100 million is too small. Something really punitive. And she should've sued BOTH the Navy and the yeye Arogundade,so punitive damages can be awarded against his person,instead of just the navy. If the Navy doles out the money,how has the man himself been punished?
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by NanaOfosu: 1:34pm On Nov 08, 2008
This too bad to hear, Nigeria what is going on ? what is missing in this country is called Reverence, We should pray to God to grant us this grace so that we can reverence one another. If we start to reverence one another Nasty things of this sort would never happen to any of us no matter what the situation.God should forgive them for they don't know what they are doing. Am very sad within my soul oh BIG J
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by OutlukBabe(f): 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2008
This is Nigeria, she is even lucky she is a woman. If she was 'he' those senseless Nigerians will shoot her and claim she was trying to rob the Naval officer. Nigerians are power hungry. That is it. U must always give way to the Oga. That is it. Our culture promotes that. If u dont give road to the Oga, they say u no dey respect. U are not well behave. When I came to UK, the first thing that baffles me was when my professor open door for me, and held the door till I enter, then he enters. I still call my boss Sir, yes Sir. And still bend down a little when I give him something or collect something from him. All human beings are suppose to be equal. But our culture breads that. We have to fight and struggle for our fundamental rights. But in Nigeria, everyone want to be a big man.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by OutlukBabe(f): 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2008
Thank God, the girl is a daughter if another big man. Imagine if she was any Oshodi girl selling akara and akamu on the bus stop? Nothing will happen. Probably there wont have bn dis thread.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by mccassy(m): 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2008
it is really unfortunate that while we dream each day of making marked pogress in our polity some persons are dragging us back to the hobbesian state of nature (from the philosophy of Thomas Hobbs) in which man was seen to be nasty and raw, and might was seen to be right. those officers must see an anger management therapist
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2008
Unfair
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by mfonemana(f): 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2008
oh, I think these animals in uniform should be put back in the cage where they belong. These things happen daily on lagos roads and I think God has decided to punish them by making them attract good attention to themselves. They have overstepped their bounds again and again and their time has come. I hope they get IT for everything they've done since 1960. And those mere men that have decided they are God should take heed to themselves.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by JJYOU: 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2008
OutlukBabe:

Thank God, the girl is a daughter if another big man. Imagine if she was any Oshodi girl selling akara and akamu on the bus stop? Nothing will happen. Probably there wont have bn this thread.
THAT IS WHAT I SAID EARLIER. THIS WILL STILL HAPPEN TOMORROW KNOWING NIGERIA
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by ow11(m): 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2008
Basic human rights doesn't exist in Nigeria. Poor people are exploited daily and their basic rights are trampled upon by rich Nigerians in government or with connections to the government. 'Okada' riders, Bus drivers, conductors and Petty traders are some of the Nigerians abused daily by the people supposed to serve and protect them.

People will continue to fight until this monster is suppressed to the bearest minimum! cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) / "This Is The Reason Ganduje Wants To Remove Emir Sanusi" - Twitter User / Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.