Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video (73232 Views)

Naval Officer Who Died While Fighting Boko Haram Insurgents Buried / Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video / Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by eaz(f): 11:47pm On Nov 05, 2008
Really sad. I think we need some civil disobidience of some sort to press the issue home to these goons that call themselves uniformed people that this lady's beating is one too many. The other day it was the clean and green execu-thief of Imo state and a lady with two kids. Now it is a Rear Animal with six drones against a lady.
Can we do something like maybe switch off all handsets for a day or just refuse to go to work for a day? At least something to make these bloody cowards know that the only thing that makes them powerful is the guns in their hands.

I salute Uzoma's courage. At least even though they beat her up, she gave them some resistance. They say she provoke them and then? Six men versus one girl, she still show them pepper. Who be goat wey them go beat, e go dey beg? You are the true daughter of your father.
Nkita lacha kwa fa nine anya! Ndi Ala.

And for the information idiot that does not know that information has gone beyond third party report, he should go to ireport and enjoy the show. My only prayer for all of them is that they will live long to see that kind of humilation come to their relation and decendants. Empty brained maggots. Nigerian Navy my foot!

All of us that drive in Lagos should really take up this issue with the lagos state government. If Gov Fashola who is in charge of the state does not use siren to harrass people, then I think other visitors or person that make use of it should be told to discontinue. The State Assembly people should stop this their Obama party and discuss issues that concerns us here in Lagos. Na so them go beat fashola wife or pickin one day. No be say na me talk am o!
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by turl(m): 11:57pm On Nov 05, 2008
dats sad
isnt there something anybody here can do?
we just read these things but we dont do anything about it.
if we keep waiting for others, nothing will be done
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Okijajuju1(m): 12:07am On Nov 06, 2008
holy shit.

I cant believe my eyes. A woman for Bleep sakes, someones mother probably.
I am ashamed to call myself a Nigerian after watching that video. Couldnt they have left her just for the fact that she was a woman??
Imagine if it were to be a guy, They would probably have shot him in cold blood.
Is this really democracy?? And the president is yet to react to this, or hasnt he seen it?? They even have a name, someone to hold accountable.
This is just lagos o!, imagine the shit that goes down daily in the niger delta regions by these men.
I wonder if those savages have sisters or mothers.
I wouldnt treat my enemy that way, talk less of a woman.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by naijaking1: 4:27am On Nov 06, 2008
We've all seen and condenmed the action of this naval ratings/rats/boys, but the biggest reproach should be reserved for their boss, Rear Admiral whatever his name. The naval ratings might have been acting to impress their boss, and if we need long term cure or prevention to similar incident in the future, there is no doubt that the boss ought to bear full responsibility for the action of his rats.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by TOYOSI20(f): 4:32am On Nov 06, 2008
Arrgggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh. . . . . I'm mad as hell. . . . .stupid bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If given the opportunity they would have raped her as well. . . . . . . .damn lunatics. . . . .God will punish them. . . . . angry
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Morenike3(f): 4:39am On Nov 06, 2008
Shudders!!! ughhhhhhhhh
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by TOYOSI20(f): 4:43am On Nov 06, 2008
The puzzling thing about it is that these monsters have wives, daughters and mothers at home. . . . . . .  angry
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by plusQueen: 4:44am On Nov 06, 2008
I'm truly ashamed to be a Nigerian.
anyone with a good copy of that clip ought to send it to CNN immediately
The animals need to be exposed to the world maybe only then will they start doing something.
Are these people gods such that we have to disappear when they're passing by?
May thhat Arongundade of a man have worse calamity befall him.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Morenike3(f): 4:45am On Nov 06, 2008
But why make I strip? It's just. . . .just inhumane
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by plusQueen: 4:48am On Nov 06, 2008
I wonder?
They beat her up then tear off her shirt on the street.
These people are animals
Like someone said,if the place was secluded they would have gang raped her
Savages
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by DisGuy: 6:22am On Nov 06, 2008
Lets send the video clips to all the TV houses in Lagos, Abuja and other parts of Nigeria including the NTA. NTA might not air it and a few other fearful media houses might not want to show it but some bold and anti-PDP stations like Channels and AIT maybe willing to show it.

are you serious, which tv station in nigeria is anti-pdp or govt, even if they are they will never show these things
I mean it happens almost everyday, if you notice it is only the PUNCH newspaper thats been following the news
Ait can't be anti-pdp it partly owned by many of them including odili wink

i watch nta/ait today nothing!!!

The victim later told our correspondent on her hospital bed on the telephone that she was heading towards Mile 2 from the Lagos Island where she worked when the incident happened.

Okere, who claimed that she had a military background, said immediately she saw Arogundade’s convoy, she knew that a Rear Admiral was inside the car and she quickly gave way.

She said, ”We were all in the traffic. I heard a siren behind me. One of them came out to control the traffic. I was moving to the left when he suddenly pulled me out. They dragged me into the house tore my clothes. I was beaten up mercilessly. My head is really swollen with bruises all over me.”

She added that she managed to get her colleagues to call her father who works in Abuja to speak with the Rear Admiral on phone.

My father spoke with the man on the phone later but he lied to him (her father) that I was fighting with his men. They would have beaten the two other ladies in my car like they did to my male colleagues if not for the fact that they are pregnant,” she added.

Okere said she had contacted a human rights lawyer who advised her not to report to any police station since the case involved a senior officer.
i hope the father is thinking of cold bloodied revenge on the rogues family!!
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by blackspade(m): 7:57am On Nov 06, 2008
Wow, how cowardly of them to beat a hard working woman, for such a minute issue. I hope everyone involved in this is dealt with very severely and get jail time, this is unacceptable in these days.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Livvvvy(f): 9:29am On Nov 06, 2008
Really, Those men are fools.

Who do they think they are, piece of sh**t. Idoitic idiots. That is why they dont die well-- it is always unknown diseases and sickness that will take their lives.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by udezue(m): 10:16am On Nov 06, 2008
What sickens me the most is the ability of these bastards to commit crimes while 100 if not 1000s watch and not intervene.

SICK NATION.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by pyr8te: 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2008
its really suprising that most of the military officers that are on nairaland forum are yet to respond to this topic.

I sympathize with the lady in question for the assault/humiliation. however, i am skeptical to believeing that the ratings could just single her out for "no reason" as she claimed. Granted, the nigerian ratings/soldiers/airmen are mostly morons and zombies to whom, assaulting a "innocent" citizen (a woman for that) isnt wrong a thing to do but the conduct of the Admiral (a Senior OFFICER) is to say the least very ungentlemanly! My father retired from the Nigerian Army as a Colonel and i can bet my life that neither him nor any of his close friends that i know could have condoned such from their subordinates.
if it is established that there was indeed, an incident of provocation (grabbing of the rating's uniform and seizing their horsewhip as claimed by the naval spokes person), the ratings could have acted as they did but it is still not a justification on their part and on the Admiral's part.

This incident is saddening if the facts as the lady put it are correct.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by paddymi: 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2008
The lady was not stripped, afterall her seemingly cute though smallish juizee borbby did not show and yu say she was stripped. Thats being unfair to the ratings and their boss and the enitire gentlemanly nigeria navy, more so when she only received a few slaps which was meant to help her regain her senses.

I was there and saw it live so twas really no big deal. Me thot there was a good show in the offing and i left disappointed for the cinema where i got some respite watching a really nice film.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Sammy107d(m): 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2008
i can imagine the lady screaming rants and curses at the admirals ancestry, cursing his guts and stabbing his "armed" ego. from the look of things in dat video, the lady looks very guilty, and resisting arrest. if not, im quite sure some responsible looking guys in that crowd would have calmed the officer. When she was eventually left alone, she wanted more!. democracy doesnt give you the liberty to misbehave. especially with armed men. shes lucky shes not a guy.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Sammy107d(m): 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2008
but still, for you 2 treat a woman like that. its sad. just tow d vehicle and let the lady b d fool
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by accentel: 2:11pm On Nov 06, 2008
a
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Sammy107d(m): 2:16pm On Nov 06, 2008
accentel:

his daugthers should show their father their unclothedness in protest. The Rear Admiral's wife should go to the street junction naked to protest this shame her husband has brought on her.

seems like u av a tyn 4 nudity. like its d ultimate show of shame smiley
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by DippThinka(m): 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2008
@paddymi I pray something like this happens to somebody you personally know and care for perhaps a girlfriend, sister, niece, mother etc then u will know how painful it is to joke about nasty stuff happening to other people,
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by nana(f): 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2008
paddymi:

The lady was not stripped, afterall her seemingly cute though smallish juizee borbby did not show and yu say she was stripped. Thats being unfair to the ratings and their boss and the enitire gentlemanly nigeria navy, more so when she only received a few slaps which was meant to help her regain her senses.

I was there and saw it live so twas really no big deal. Me thot there was a good show in the offing and i left disappointed for the cinema where i got some respite watching a really nice film.
Sammy107_d:

i can imagine the lady screaming rants and curses at the admirals ancestry, cursing his guts and stabbing his "armed" ego. from the look of things in that video, the lady looks very guilty, and resisting arrest. if not, I'm quite sure some responsible looking guys in that crowd would have calmed the officer. When she was eventually left alone, she wanted more!. democracy doesnt give you the liberty to misbehave. especially with armed men. shes lucky shes not a guy.
Huh? Huh? huh?

Sammy107_d:

but still, for you 2 treat a woman like that. its sad. just tow d vehicle and let the lady b d fool
I dont think they tow vehicles in 9ja.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by redsun(m): 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2008
Some body should sue these murderfuckers asses,why can't Gani take up the case?or is he really dead?There is enough evidence to bring them to book.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by ogunsam75(m): 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2008
i wounder the kind of country we live, all the officer involve should be send to Nigerdelta to face the millitant alone if they can beat one of the millitant like that. should be given national award. but am so sure they will not come back, they can only terrorise the civillain, why are they not personally go and fight in nigerdelta instead of fighting the young lady. i here by sentenced them to life imprisonment with hard labour , court,
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by IBEXY(m): 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2008
Democracy - Nigerian version.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by forbidden5(m): 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2008
All,

Why would not the general public move to the House of assembly to enact a law tha would illegalize the torture of a civilian. In America, people have made the house of assembly sign into law things that affected the civilains.

Women rights were signed into law as well and protected women. We are all cowards in this country. If the whole of Lagos make it a point of duty to outlaw torture of civilians and make the penalty a death sentence, then we would not witness this again.

This is why we all should stand up against the evils of the Government.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by IBEXY(m): 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2008
How can those thugs beat up a woman for that matter. Dont they have wives and daughters at home. This is the height of power abuse. Armed robbers everywhere and they waste their energy beating up a woman.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by udohzone(m): 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2008
Well, y u go blame NAVAL officer wey dem don throway curse to am and im family, ? It's part of their growing up, so, !!!
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by IBEXY(m): 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2008
Am sure we would have had a case of accidental gun discharge if it was a man involved.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2008
Crazy angry angry angry angry God bless Naija embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Pataki: 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2008
I don't care if the lady was at fault, but for trained armed men who are expected with a mandatory obligation of protecting the affairs of the country to start maltreating a WOMAN is barbaric, insane and outright madness. A total show of evil entrenched in the leaders we have in the Nigerian society. Oh well why bother, even Obasanjo has done worse things that what I saw in that video.

I remember in my earlier days in Uni while in Nigeria, at Ketu bus garage, early morning, there was this lady who got into a confrontation with a soldier in the bus I boarded with a friend of mine going to Abeokuta over who was going to sit by window side of the bus. Before we knew what was happening, the soldier gave the lady two heavy slaps (whai whai), everyone in the bus shouted on top of the soldier for hitting a woman, and begged the lady to leave the seat for the soldier to sit on and shifted for her to sit behind the soldier. Immediately the bus began the journey, this lady gave the soldier a very resounding and highly vibrating slap, I even thought the tyre of the bus had gone busted, only to realize it was a slap from the lady to the soldier, and lo and behold blood started spilling from the soldiers mouth.  shocked shocked The soldier could not do anything other than use his uniform to clean the blood off his mouth. Thank goodness there was no GSM in excess those days, we for receive the beating of our lives that early morning.

That said, I think with the power of the internet, much publicity can be raised about this matter. Whoever is that bastard of a rear admiral should be demoted from his rank, his naval thugs should be dealt with by ensuring that they are fired without pay. If Nigerians can raise noise about the attitude of British Airways, lets see how the attention of President Yaradull can help in this matter.

My one cent. angry angry angry
Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video by Sauron1: 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2008
Jesus Wept!!! cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) / "This Is The Reason Ganduje Wants To Remove Emir Sanusi" - Twitter User / June 12: Fight Breaks Out Among #IstandWithBuhari Protesters In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.