Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] (5393 Views)

Civilian-JTF Claims Shekau Was Arrested / How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. / Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] by miqos02(m): 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
may his soul rest in PIECES
Re: How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] by GODDYGEE91(m): 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
He luks like a wild animal in de forest, monkey 2 be precise. With dis empty flat stomach will je b able 2 handle dos 72virgins in hell beside paradise?
Re: How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
I wish I could buy a carton of beer and a pot of pepper soup for "that soldier" grin

emperorchedda: It looks like his hand was shot till it got dismembered because I can't see his left arm. The soldier that shot this mofo must be filled with rage to have done that
Re: How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] by Bryan12(m): 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
I only came to book space.
Re: How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
Just passing by lipsrsealed
Re: How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 25, 2014
grin cheesy grin cheesy
berem: you well so?
Re: How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 25, 2014
berem: you well so?

berem: chat with me say wetin happen? I be im girlfriend? Seeing his profile pix,he's a kid anyway.
@bold means "see me see trouble" an Igbo expression. grin

I meant no disrespect. I was simply mentioning the people whose posts I follow with keen interest to view the topic.

"kid"? Well, make I keep quiet but I'm sorry
Re: How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 25, 2014
teeowl: I wish I could buy a carton of beer and a pot of pepper soup for "that soldier" grin

You wicked
Re: How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] by DaBullIT(m): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
mickyarams:
Look at the little ape that has been terrorising the country. They should chop off his joystick as well so he will be useless with his 72virgins in his after life.

Shekau is not as fat or as built as the dead one here

Shekau released another video claiming he married the girls off to his soldiers

Any terrorist killed should be given a special / open burial .
[size=15pt]
Let them be buried with pigs [/size]in their caskets or their mats

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ipob Militants Sets Fire On Fulani Settlements In The East -photo / Review Of Nigeria Fire Safety Policy Will Advance Economic Development"- CG Lima / LASG Calls For Review Of Power Generation, Distribution Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.