Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Why Is The Nigerian President Using The Translator Service At The UNGA? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The Nigerian President Using The Translator Service At The UNGA? (1072 Views)

Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue / Twitter Reacts:is Joy Ogwu To Blame 4 Delegates Missing Crucial Meeting In UNGA? / President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Nigerian President Using The Translator Service At The UNGA? by besttrader: 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
I'm just curios, why is the Nigerian President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, using the Translator Service at the UN General Assembly presently holding at the UNHQ whilst the United States President was making his Speech?

What is English being translated into for Mr. President? I don't get it.
Re: Why Is The Nigerian President Using The Translator Service At The UNGA? by McWhillion(m): 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
It is being translated to Nigerian English

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Nigerian President Using The Translator Service At The UNGA? by otokx(m): 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
The guy no send them
Re: Why Is The Nigerian President Using The Translator Service At The UNGA? by smileandlove(f): 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
Can't you see? Others has there's pluged to their ears and you want him to left out?
Re: Why Is The Nigerian President Using The Translator Service At The UNGA? by kagari: 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
besttrader: I'm just curios, why is the Nigerian President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, using the Translator Service at the UN General Assembly presently holding at the UNHQ whilst the United States President was making his Speech?

What is English being translated into for Mr. President? I don't get it.
This was suppose to be serious, but to me it sounds funny.
But do you know banega is a guy?
Re: Why Is The Nigerian President Using The Translator Service At The UNGA? by christejames(m): 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
McWhillion: It is being translated to Nigerian English
you funny abeg LOL @Nigerian English.
Re: Why Is The Nigerian President Using The Translator Service At The UNGA? by IdomaLikita: 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nigerians and their Wahala!
Re: Why Is The Nigerian President Using The Translator Service At The UNGA? by nellyelitz(m): 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
Na today u come knw pigin English has gone glabal? grin

(1) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim Fights Dirty With Mimiko Over PDP, Labelled Him Political Ebola / Statement By Nasir El-rufai In 2010. / APC May Declare War In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.