Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. (3167 Views)

Presidential Election: Gani Adams (opc Leader) Changes Song. It's Shocking! / A Nairalander Prophesied Buhari Victory / Isn’t It Shocking To Note That Some People From Eastern Region Biafra Actually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by mrrock: 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nairalanders!.

I've just made a discovery that will shock you. We actually have our own prophet here on Nairaland who don't want to practice his talent.

I was reading across a thread on the synagogue church disaster and there's this curious Nairaland member with handle @musicwriter who have been forecasting an imminent disaster not only to TB Joshua but all men of God in Nigeria and beyond. He even wanted to contact synagogue to inform them that he was seeing a dooms day coming.

This's very shocking!. In a post dated July 16, 2014 he was literally forecasting an attack on TB Joshua and many men of God. He's a musician and he even mentioned names of the affected men of God in a song he called "Satan Kingdom is Fall".

I felt so shocked hearing the song and reading his post. I then decided to check his timeline since the disaster at synagogue and behold I discovered he even wanted to contact synagogue church to inform them of an imminent attack. Unfortunately, he couldn't just do it. May be he was afraid or something. According to him he said he feared he may not be believed. This guy is more than a prophet if you ask me.
I respect Nairaland starting today cause here you have all types of people from all walks of life. I believe there're spirits lurking around in this forum as well.

Check the below threads for details of what he said about TB Joshua and other men of God (see the dates!). Open the youtube video in a different window and you will see more of what he said the day he posted the video on youtube.

His warning to TB Joshua is on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1814853/satan-kingdom-fall-son#24723559

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foijmRBnG4Y
Again, in another post dated July, 16 2014 he seems to be warning pastor Chris Oyahkilome of enemies wanting to bring him down. And he wished him victory as he said "no weapon formed against him shall prosper". Check this thread to see for yourself. And check his handle for comments since the synagogue disaster.

His warning to pastor Chris is on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1814924/no-weapon-formed-against-me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp3-xCXXHqA
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by asadike(f): 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
am amazed! shocked
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by lonelydora: 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
Lol@ who don't want to practice his talent.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by omenka(m): 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
Our definition of "prophecy" these days na die!!! Where did he say "building will collapse" A NON-SPECIFIC "prophecy" is no prophecy to me at all!!

I could simply "prophesy" that there would be an accident along xyz expressway in Nigeria within one year, and you are sure to have that happen!! Is that a prophecy

Abegi, outta here.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
omenka: Our definition of "prophesy" these days na die!!! Where did he say "building will collapse" A NON-SPECIFIC "prophesy" is no prophesy to me at all!!

I could simply "prophesy" that there would be an accident along xyz expressway in Nigeria within one year, and you are sure to have that happen!! Is that a prophesy

Abegi, outta here.
We think alike grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Abduletudaye(m): 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
mrrock: Nairalanders!.

I've just made a discovery that will shock you. We actually have our own prophet here on Nairaland who don't want to practice his talent.

I was reading across a thread on the synagogue church disaster and there's this curious Nairaland member with handle @musicwriter who have been forecasting an imminent disaster not only to TB Joshua but all men of God in Nigeria and beyond. He even wanted to contact synagogue to inform them that he was seeing a dooms day coming.

This's very shocking!. In a post dated July 16, 2014 he was literally forecasting an attack on TB Joshua and many men of God. He's a musician and he even mentioned names of the affected men of God in a song he called "Satan Kingdom is Fall".

I felt so shocked hearing the song and reading his post. I then decided to check his timeline since the disaster at synagogue and behold I discovered he even wanted to contact synagogue church to inform them of an imminent attack. Unfortunately, he couldn't just do it. May be he was afraid or something. According to him he said he feared he may not be believed. This guy is more than a prophet if you ask me.
I respect Nairaland starting today cause here you have all types of people from all walks of life. I believe there're spirits lurking around in this forum as well.

Check the below threads for details of what he said about TB Joshua and other men of God (see the dates!). Open the youtube video in a different window and you will see more of what he said the day he posted the video on youtube.

His warning to TB Joshua is on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1814853/satan-kingdom-fall-son#24723559

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foijmRBnG4Y
Again, in another post dated July, 16 2014 he seems to be warning pastor Chris Oyahkilome of enemies wanting to bring him down. And he wished him victory as he said "no weapon formed against him shall prosper". Check this thread to see for yourself. And check his handle for comments since the synagogue disaster.

His warning to pastor Chris is on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1814924/no-weapon-formed-against-me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp3-xCXXHqA

OP, this is some scary shiiiiit...abeg oo
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Mrval20(m): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
Lawd have mercy!!
For you all saying this isn't enough to be considered a prophecy, what else were you expecting to hear? He said it all and it came to pass.
My only problem is that he wasn't able to pray in order to prevent it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Dawdy(m): 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nairalanders! don't be deceived! the contents of the post might have been modified after the incident
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by mrrock: 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
Dawdy: Nairalanders! don't be deceived! the contents of the post might have been modified after the incident

You're probably a mad man!.

1. He posted the songs on youtube on July, 16 2014 (right click on the youtube video to confirm).

2. He also mentioned the names of the concerned pastors in the song "satan kingdom is fall".

3. He used the pictures of the two most concerning pastors for the songs. Long before anything happened!.

That's not all. Check his comments on any synagogue thread he commented, after the incident. In one thread he was lamenting how he wanted to inform the synagogue church about the coming disaster but he said he feared they will not believe him.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
lol @spirits lurking arond NL, spirits like Musiwa et al grin
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Katier00(f): 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
I need to speak to him abt boko haram n mallam shekau
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by nduchucks: 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
din wey remain na for this prophet to set up shop and begin dey plan for exotic cars and other blings.
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Extom(m): 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
Another T B Joshua in the budding undecided
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by musicwriter(m): 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
Someone just called me to come on Nairaland because of this thread.

First of all, let me inform you I do not go about claiming to be a prophet. But, I certainly do see things coming sometimes. I do music, spiritual music or gospel reggae, kind of Majek Fashek songs. Without a doubt I saw everything that happened at the synagogue church, I saw it clean!. Everytime whether I'm eating or bathing or sleeping I will see TB Joshua occuppy my face crying. God told me but I didn't just have the courage to email them informing them what I was seeing. I regret now deeply not informing them. I almost sent them an email about this. I was composing the email to send to info@ emmanuel.tv but suddenly in the middle of the message I decided to delete the message. I convinced myself that TB Joshua would have seen it comming. I also thought they may think I'm an enemy or at least they will take it as a joke. I seriously regret not sending them that email. But, when the pressure was heavy on me to inform them I did tweet to a lot of churches in Nigeria informing them I mentioned their pastors name in a song. Atheists you can go to my twitter timelime @african_school to confirm. I did try to establish contacts with the churches about 3 weeks ago!.

By-the-way, this's not the first time I'm seeing such. Since I was born I have been this way. I used this talent to pass objective (OBJ) questions when I was in school. The synagogue incident is not even the biggest forecast or prophecy or whatever you call it that I have seen. The biggest one I have seen was in 2012 when God told me "why Africa is technologically backward and poor". You can read the details of that revelation at http://www.africason.com/2014/06/african-school-of-grassroots-science.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by roufy235(m): 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
I c shit
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by jmoore(m): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
The building did not collapse because Satan attacked it. The building collapsed because the foundation could no longer support the newly added floors.

"My people perish for lack of knowledge". The guest house could no longer contain visitors to the church, the reasonable thing to have done is to demolish the house and start a fresh foundation that can support many floors.

Do you know the meaning of prophecy? smh.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by mrrock: 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
jmoore: The building did not collapse because Satan attacked it. The building collapsed because the foundation could no longer support the newly added floors.

"My people perish for lack of knowledge". The guest house could no longer contain visitors to the church, the reasonable thing to have done is to demolish the house and start a fresh foundation that can support many floors.

Do you know the meaning of prophecy? smh.

No, I don't know. What's prophecy?. And what have the strength of the building got to do with this thread?
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by whitecat1: 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
And how are we sure that this post has not been modified? I need more than this to believe you.

If TB Joshua violated building code and put people's lives in danger, he should be made to face the prosecution, that's it!
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by StealthyMe(m): 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hmmmnn.... lipsrsealed
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by mrrock: 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
whitecat1: And how are we sure that this post has not been modified? I need more than this to believe you.

If TB Joshua violated building code and put people's lives in danger, he should be made to face the prosecution, that's it!

Right click on the youtube videos you will see the "original dates" he posted the videos and his original comment while posting them on youtube.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
Scam artisans getting smarter by d second.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by mrrock: 10:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
Silkmoth33: Scam artisans getting smarter by d second.

There's a good chance you're a scam artiste yourself, cause I understand scammers considers almost everything as a scam. What's the scam here?
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by oluwaKStar(m): 10:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
Spirits dey use nairaland grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
mrrock:

There's a good chance you're a scam artiste yourself, cause I understand scammers considers almost everything as a scam. What's the scam here?
the YouTube guy likely forged the prophesy is what im implying kilode

It is possible nah!
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by musicwriter(m): 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
Silkmoth33: the YouTube guy likely forged the prophesy is what im implying kilode

It is possible nah!

I never wanted to talk to anybody on this thread but just wanted to introduce myself and who I am. But when I start seeing people like you talking nonsense I have to respond. Listen, in this world every human being doesn't operate on the same spiritual plane so while this seems impossible to you this's actually a normal thing for me to see. I have made toys to appear to me when I was a little kid and my parents couldn't buy me toys. I'm not interested in abusing you cause I don't do that. I can declare you dead from where I'm sitting right now and you wouldn't wake up tomorrow morning.

I uploaded the songs on iTunes on 14 June, 2014. Please confirm the release date on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/african-school/id891150570 ,I later posted them on youtube and wrote my thoughts on the post.

If I get any negative response from you again on this thread I will release a serious negative cosmic energy on you this minute to further confirm you I'm not lying.
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
musicwriter:

I never wanted to talk to anybody on this thread but just wanted to introduce myself and who I am. But when I start seeing people like you talking nonsense I have to respond. Listen, in this world every human being doesn't operate on the same spiritual plane and while this seems impossible to you this's actually a normal thing for me to see. I'm not interested in abusing you cause I don't do that. I can declare you dead from where I'm sitting right now and you wouldn't wake up tomorrow morning.

I uploaded the songs on iTunes on 14 June, 2014. Please confirm the release date on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/african-school/id891150570 ,I later posted them on youtube and wrote my thoughts on the post.

If I get any negative response from you on this thread I will release a serious negative cosmic energy on you this minute.

u are indeed very ßtupid.
Creating all this fuss for cheap publicity at some on else's expense.

U r very stupïd.

Mrrock see d kind person u dey defend.

I don vex. I said it was possible he forged it and with this foolish statement of his. D guy just confirmed my earlier suspicions.
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by jmoore(m): 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
mrrock:
No, I don't know. What's prophecy?. And what have the strength of the building got to do with this thread?

Go and ask Moses and Elijah those questions.
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
Rock see dis guy trying to quantify cosmic energy.

He is indeed mad. Mr. Music go and take a piss somewherelse. Cos im not believing ur crap.

Anointing ni! Tb joshua hater ko!
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by musicwriter(m): 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
Silkmoth33: Rock see dis guy trying to quantify cosmic energy.

He is indeed mad. Mr. Music go and take a piss somewherelse. Cos im not believing ur crap.

Anointing ni! Tb joshua hater ko!

I'm done with you
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
musicwriter:

I'm done with you
u r done with what.

Come back here and continue ur blasphemy. U dey madt well well.

Cowardice
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by psalmizt(m): 11:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ok so guys calm down. @musicwriter, do u really want to prove yourself to Any man? For the word of God has this seal in that He knows those who re His! So whether u or TB Joshua or even Oyakilome re God's anointed, only God knows. You don't have to prove it to anyone. So stay cool. Ok nice u predicted but u weren't confident enough to make it public. So maybe now u have your confirmation. Next time ring it out from the roof top.

God bless

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBC Africa Highlights Buhari's Plagiarising Obama’s Speech - Photo / Dino Malaye Scandal: See Law Makers Parading SSCE As Highest Qualification / Ekiti Election: Dayo Adeyeye Joins APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.