Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. (3173 Views)

Presidential Election: Gani Adams (opc Leader) Changes Song. It's Shocking! / A Nairalander Prophesied Buhari Victory / Isn’t It Shocking To Note That Some People From Eastern Region Biafra Actually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by psalmizt(m): 12:10am On Sep 25, 2014
Truckpusher: Omo! I dun dey fear say you sef na prophet too grin

All these spiritual things me no join body ,wether na church or babalawo side I no follow, I just dey one corner dey watch as people just dey craze,fool themselves join say dem dey look for eternity or protection grin

I come dey ask say who protect me for my mama belle? undecided

And the eternity sef fit be another slavery o cheesy

Watch it mate... what if it ends up being True? Would the opportunity cost have been worth It?
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by 9ijaprince(m): 12:10am On Sep 25, 2014
Hmmmm nothing wey I no go hear for this nairaland
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Blakjewelry(m): 12:11am On Sep 25, 2014
psalmizt:

His point I want to believe doesn't exempt the above. He is rather referring to the actual concept of internalising it. Just a lil analogy, there are times that ppl who were speaking English revert to their native dialect just to buttress a point. There's this realisation that comes from being able to ascribe these things to ones natural existence. While we cannot deny the issue of government focus and poverty, there's the aspect of nativity of these things.... a lil out of science though but it all matters
I still disagree with the language thing. in science we have the si unit which used the world over to avoid chaos, imagine if all the names and unit were to be from different sources all over the world. the truth is money is the cause of it all, that is why you see Nigerians over anything that will fetch easy money like music, politics etc
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 25, 2014
psalmizt:

Cos it is not fully kainji... I could write the same in kainji though... the above is mainly hiragana
yeh! Oboy u get A1 for WAEC Chinese language?
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by psalmizt(m): 12:12am On Sep 25, 2014
Truckpusher: Omo! from wetin I dey see for here ,many Nigerians no fit question am.

Dem never fit question dem pastors na their oga kpata kpata dem wan do gini? undecided

But me I dun already arrange question dey wait for am.

if him like make him by-pass me ,I go cause problem for judgement hall that day grin

May the Lord have mercy on you smiley
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 25, 2014
This gist is creepy in an interesting way

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by musicwriter(m): 12:14am On Sep 25, 2014
Truckpusher: Omo! I dun dey fear say you sef na prophet too grin

All these spiritual things me no join body ,wether na church or babalawo side I no follow, I just dey one corner dey watch as people just dey craze,fool themselves join say dem dey look for eternity or protection grin

I come dey ask say who protect me for my mama belle? undecided

And the eternity sef fit be another slavery o cheesy

My bother believe in God have nothing to do with slavery or colonialism. Before the whiteman made contact with Africa Ethiopians have believed in the bible God. And indeed the last known lineage to king Solomon is emperor Haile Selaisie of Ethiopia.
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 25, 2014
psalmizt:

Watch it mate... what if it ends up being True? Would the opportunity cost have been worth It?

And what if it goes d other way around. Or reincarnation turns out to be possible?
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 25, 2014
miztola: This gist is creepy in an interesting way

grin how creepy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by psalmizt(m): 12:16am On Sep 25, 2014
Blakjewelry:
I still disagree with the language thing. in science we have the si unit which used the world over to avoid chaos, imagine if all the names and unit were to be from different sources all over the world. the truth is money is the cause of it all, that is why you see Nigerians over anything that will fetch easy money like music, politics etc

Guy y u come dey disagree with something wey no object to ur earlier Assertion? You worry ey.... language plays a part... maybe not to the degree that musicdude painted it but it matters. what's si unit in Chinese? No one is saying that u should recreate these items... he is basically saying rather than call it System of international units call it in ones native tongue. Just like matches is called isano in Yoruba. U Dig?
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 25, 2014
Silkmoth33:

grin how creepy
On a scale of 1-10, I'll say 7
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by psalmizt(m): 12:18am On Sep 25, 2014
Silkmoth33:

And what if it goes d other way around. Or reincarnation turns out to be possible?
And by the other way u Mean no God Right? Then u lose absolutely Nothing!
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 25, 2014
miztola: On a scale of 1-10, I'll say 7
grin
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Truckpusher(m): 12:19am On Sep 25, 2014
Silkmoth33:

grin I like ur style.
Too much eye-service don kill dis country.
Nobody want make hin neighbor rest again. Nah so so give ur life to Christ dey reign. grin
The one wey pain me pass na for ashawo for the neighbourhood wey I know like my pant to waka come dey begin preach give me............I just tell dem say "if I stand up from here even Jehovah himself will witness their beating" . grin

Na so the lady just look me bad eye ,even when the brother in Christ was still pleading with me to let them sell their useless books ,even the pleading dey irritate me grin

Even if dem jack my dead body enter church I go wake up waka commot cheesy
see as church plenty full everywhere, but after service see dem dem go dey drag who go first drive comot from the premises sotay dem dem go dey bash each other cars cheesy
Moslems are devilish this we know by their actions but Christians are just something else; bunch of confused fellows grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by musicwriter(m): 12:20am On Sep 25, 2014
Blakjewelry:

I don't think you understand that message at all, otherwise, you wouldn't be saying this. What do you call SI unit in Yoruba language?. What do you call it in Igbo language?. What do you call it in Hausa language?. What do you call SI unit in your language?. That's the question!.

Japanese will have a native name for it.
Chines will have a native name for it.
Koreans will have a native name for it.
But, we Africans have no native name for it and can't fully grasp the science of it, that's what I'm saying.
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 25, 2014
Truckpusher: The one wey pain me pass na for ashawo for the neighbourhood wey I know like my pant to waka come dey begin preach give me............I just tell dem say "if I stand up from here even Jehovah himself will witness their beating" . grin

Na so the lady just look me bad eye ,even when the brother in Christ was still pleading with me to let them sell their useless books ,even the pleading dey irritate me grin

Even if dem jack my dead body enter church I go wake up waka commot cheesy
see as church plenty full everywhere, but after service see dem dem go dey drag who go first drive comot from the premises sotay dem dem go dey bash each other cars cheesy
Moslems are devilish this we know by their actions but Christians are just something else; bunch of confused fellows grin
grin grin grin U nailed it. grin
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by psalmizt(m): 12:22am On Sep 25, 2014
musicwriter:

I don't think you understand that message at all, otherwise, you wouldn't be saying this. What do you call SI unit in Yoruba language?. What do you call is in Igbo language?. What do you call is in Hausa language?. What do you call SI unit in your language?. That's the question!.

Japanese will have a native name for it.
Chines will have a native name for it.
Koreans will have a native name for it.
But, we Africans have no native name for it and can't fully grasp the science of it, that's what I'm saying.

People fear what they do not understand.....
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by psalmizt(m): 12:26am On Sep 25, 2014
Silkmoth33: yeh! Oboy u get A1 for WAEC Chinese language?

Lol... WAEC? That was like ages ago....
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by musicwriter(m): 12:29am On Sep 25, 2014
psalmizt:

People fear what they do not understand.....

You know what I'm talking about!. And as you suggested in a previous post I'm making the right contacts to get this done. It will be done, believe me. Infact, that's the reason I started doing music, to be able to pass the message. Listen to this, I call this track African school:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AD_YC1a44Y
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Truckpusher(m): 12:32am On Sep 25, 2014
psalmizt:

And if it doesn't?

Why would I believe that there is someone out there that created me in his own image, loves me ,adore me and cherishes my very existence but if only I can remain good and obey 10 rules written in a particular book and if I don't he'll condemn me to everlasting fire where I'll burn forever and ever or till eternity yet he needs my money to pay his speakers(pastors)?

Religion and everything that goes with it is the greatest fraud of all time and and so far con men have always found a way to use it to their own advantage ,manipulate the poor and the ignorant minds.
The Roman Catholic church did it and controlled the entire Europe for centuries,They used it in colonizing Africa,Justify the enslavement of Africans and now it is Africans that are using it to swindle the poor masses their hard earned money..........because of poverty, ignorance and fear of the unknown.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by musicwriter(m): 12:40am On Sep 25, 2014
Truckpusher: And if it doesn't?

Why would I believe that there is someone out there that created me in his own image, loves me ,adore me and cherishes my very existence but if only I can remain good and obey 10 rules written in a particular book and if I don't he'll condemn me to everlasting fire where I'll burn forever and ever or till eternity yet he needs my money to pay his speakers(pastors)?

Religion and everything that goes with it is the greatest fraud of all time and and so far con men have always found a way to use it to their own advantage ,manipulate the poor and the ignorant minds.
The Roman Catholic church did it and controlled the entire Europe for centuries,They used it in colonizing Africa,Justify the enslavement of Africans and now it is Africans that are using it to swindle the poor masses their hard earned money..........because of poverty, ignorance and fear of the unknown.

Did you read my first response to you?. Religion in Africa have nothing to do with whiteman. Africans have always believed the bible God before whiteman came to Africa. If indeed you believe their region is slavery, why do you still speak English?
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by psalmizt(m): 12:46am On Sep 25, 2014
Truckpusher: And if it doesn't?

Where u get it wrong is alluding that hose who give all their all to their pastors are the example of true followers. In any case u re justified to feel embittered cos of man's folly in practising Religion. But what u feel cannot be the basis for determining natural events.... no argument
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 25, 2014
musicwriter:
Did you read my first response to you?. Religion in Africa have nothing to do with whiteman. Africans have always believed the bible God before whiteman came to Africa. If indeed you believe their region is slavery, why do you still speak English?

Bro the white man came to educate and colonize Africa.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Truckpusher(m): 12:54am On Sep 25, 2014
musicwriter:

Gaddamnit!!! shocked

Sometimes you guys actually think with your bum.

I do not talk to your type, please get lost...........I don't want to waste my precious time. cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by musicwriter(m): 12:56am On Sep 25, 2014
Silkmoth33:

Bro the white man came to educate and colonize Africa.

Whiteman didn't bring education to Africa per se. There was a pre-colonial African system of education. What happened is they destroyed it and imposed theirs, including their language. Whiteman's education was originally mean to get more peasants work on farm machinery but it backfired and made more Africans wanting to go to Europe for more of their education. Then, came a revolution for more schools, all by Africans.
What I'm calling for is to reverse that and install the old African system of education at least in science.
They were against education, infact. Indeed the emir of Kano Lamido Sanusi said he do have a written prove of the British slating that Africans should not be educated.
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by musicwriter(m): 12:59am On Sep 25, 2014
Truckpusher: Gaddamnit!!! shocked

Sometimes you guys actually think with your bum.

I do not talk to your type, please get lost...........I don't want to waste my precious time. cheesy

One thing I find really worrying on this forum is people are very antagonistic against every other person. Why do you choose to abuse me for no reason?
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Truckpusher(m): 1:01am On Sep 25, 2014
psalmizt:

Where u get it wrong is alluding that hose who give all their all to their pastors are the example of true followers. In any case u re justified to feel embittered cos of man's folly in practising Religion. But what u feel cannot be the basis for determining natural events.... no argument
There he goes..........That's my boy

You've just said it all...............''man's folly in practising religion'' This is it, people twist it to suit themselves and whole lot of other ignorant peeps just follows suit.....smh

Well he said in his own time he'll make everything right...........so ayam waiting

Honestly, I'm really embittered and what pains me most is that most people don't think the way you're thinking right now they just follow the herd mentality.........who knows? you could be just one of them too in another form.
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Truckpusher(m): 1:03am On Sep 25, 2014
musicwriter:

One thing I find really worrying on this forum is people are very antagonistic against every other person. Why do you choose to abuse me for no reason?
I'm sorry if that careless utterance broke your poor soul. cheesy

But ,honestly you were insulting my intelligence. angry
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by musicwriter(m): 1:04am On Sep 25, 2014
Truckpusher: I'm sorry if that careless utterance broke your poor soul. cheesy

But ,honestly you were insulting my intelligence. angry

How?
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Truckpusher(m): 1:09am On Sep 25, 2014
musicwriter:

How?
Believe me my eyes are shutting down. cheesy

I'll engage you tomorrow ,maybe on another thread.

silkmoth goodnight and eh! musicwriter my new friend goodnight too.

Hope no hard feelings Mr musicwriter? tongue

And finally Psalmist bye bye o cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 25, 2014
musicwriter:

Whiteman didn't bring education to Africa per se. There was a pre-colonial African system of education. What happened is they destroyed it and imposed theirs, including their language. Whiteman's education was originally mean to get more peasants work on farm machinery but it backfired and made more Africans wanting to go to Europe for more of their education. Then, came a revolution for more schools, all by Africans.
What I'm calling for is to reverse that and install the old African system of education at least in science.
gudnight.

Gudnight truckpusher gudnight everybody. Gudnight nl
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by haryomikun(m): 10:48am On Sep 25, 2014
omenka: Our definition of "prophecy" these days na die!!! Where did he say "building will collapse" A NON-SPECIFIC "prophecy" is no prophecy to me at all!!

I could simply "prophesy" that there would be an accident along xyz expressway in Nigeria within one year, and you are sure to have that happen!! Is that a prophecy

Abegi, outta here.
Errrrrr. Bros, m sorry ohh, but Jesus somtymz in dBible could be vague with his prophesies. J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ like when he prophesied about d end times.
He said, there will be War, tribulation, nations against nations and lots more. But if Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ check through history, there have always been Wars and tribulations and nations against nations even before he time of Jesus.
So all m trying †̥Φ bring out is that prophecy doesn't always have †̥Φ be specific. Jesus made vague parables and also made clear prophesies too. Like when he told Peter he would betray him before the cock crows thrice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki's BUKOLA SARAKI'S GTBANK ACCOUNT NUMBER : SEE HIS NAMES / Picture Of Gen Wiwa (ken Saro Wiwa's Brother) Sacked By Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu Is Not An Igbo Leader, He Should Cool Down - Archbishop Chukwuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.