Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. (3166 Views)

Presidential Election: Gani Adams (opc Leader) Changes Song. It's Shocking! / A Nairalander Prophesied Buhari Victory / Isn’t It Shocking To Note That Some People From Eastern Region Biafra Actually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by musicwriter(m): 11:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
psalmizt: Ok so guys calm down. @musicwriter, do u really want to prove yourself to Any man? For the word of God has this seal in that He knows those who re His! So whether u or TB Joshua or even Oyakilome re God's anointed, only God knows. You don't have to prove it to anyone. So stay cool. Ok nice u predicted but u weren't confident enough to make it public. So maybe now u have your confirmation. Next time ring it out from the roof top.

God bless

My brother I don't even claim to be a prophet. I was watching synagogue emmanuel TV when I got an inspiration to write that song, that was it.
But, just about a month ago I keep seeing TB Joshua covering my face all the time and I have wanted to email the church, unfortunately I didn't. As you can see here you will not be believed when you send such message. I have given all the prove predating the synagogue disaster, and it's up to whoever want to believe or not to believe. I always keep my cool but when someone start calling you a scammer for no reason whatsoever you're not going to be happy.
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by psalmizt(m): 11:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
musicwriter:

My brother I don't even claim to be a prophet. I was watching synagogue emmanuel TV when I got an inspiration to write that song, that was it.
But, just about a month ago I keep seeing TB Joshua covering my face all the time and I have wanted to email the church. As you can see here you will not be believed when you send such message. I have given all the prove predating the synagogue disaster, and it's up to whoever want to believe or not to believe. I always keep my cool but when someone start calling you a scammer for no reason whatsoever you're not going to be happy.

This type of ability or rather gift isn't something u can logicalize... so expect people to find it hard to come to terms with it. Like I said, keep calm. Name calling is a part of the business if you know what I mean. My point is this, people cannot all accept ur word as the gospel truth. So try to get used to it. I strongly object to fighting back or directing cosmic things if u indeed have such ability. The burden of proof is not necessarily on you. Have them prove you otherwise. Shikena

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by musicwriter(m): 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
psalmizt:

This type of ability or rather gift isn't something u can logicalize... so expect people to find it hard to come to terms with it. Like I said, keep calm. Name calling is a part of the business if you know what I mean. My point is this, people cannot all accept ur word as the gospel truth. So try to get used to it. I strongly object to fighting back or directing cosmic things if u indeed have such ability. The burden of proof is not necessarily on you. Have them prove you otherwise. Shikena

Understood.
Read this revelation, why Africa is technologically backward and poor. http://www.africason.com/2014/06/african-school-of-grassroots-science.html
Enjoy.
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Blakjewelry(m): 11:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
looking from a distant
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by cybug: 11:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
musicwriter is deep spiritually... We can not use our mind to judge spiritual things... Trying to do that is what brings about arguements, disagreements, antagony etc..
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by musicwriter(m): 11:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
cybug: musicwriter is deep spiritually... We can not use our mind to judge spiritual things... Trying to do that is what brings about arguements, disagreements, antagony etc..

My brother I'm half man and half spirit. I do consider myself that way. Just keeping it real.
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
Blakjewelry: looking from a distant

grin I dey view the scenery from d gallery behind u.
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
cybug: musicwriter is deep spiritually... We can not use our mind to judge spiritual things... Trying to do that is what brings about arguements, disagreements, antagony etc..
wetin Dis one dey write?
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by psalmizt(m): 11:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
musicwriter:

Understood.
Read this revelation, why Africa is technologically backward and poor. http://www.africason.com/2014/06/african-school-of-grassroots-science.html
Enjoy.

Quite long and really interesting your approach. Permit me to say that we all learn the lang we speak. Not sure there's any lang common to us as a people. Maybe countries in the east of Africa can hit the ground running with their swahili but those of us in West of Africa have an odious task. Like in Nigeria where we have no common indigenous lang how do we move On? In any case interesting prospect. What is quantum physics in Yoruba? Lol or what is radioactive isotope in Igbo. Really really a tough one. I do have a challenge with the proposition that we re stuck here unless we go native. Not sure it's gonna ever work out. U however have a strong case especially with the new born goat not being taught the location of the mother's breast... same could be said of the new born human baby too.
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by psalmizt(m): 11:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
musicwriter:

My brother I'm half man and half spirit. I do consider myself that way. Just keeping it real.

Half Spirit? Really? Gimme a break... that u have certain gift doesn't qualify u as such.. It rather complicates ur position.... u don't have to say things like that... Honestly u don't.... It makes ur position harder to defend or align with

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by musicwriter(m): 11:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
psalmizt:

Quite long and really interesting your approach. Permit me to say that we all learn the lang we speak. Not sure there's any lang common to us as a people. Maybe countries in the east of Africa can hit the ground running with their swahili but those of us in West of Africa have an odious task. Like in Nigeria where we have no common indigenous lang how do we move On? In any case interesting prospect. What is quantum physics in Yoruba? Lol or what is radioactive isotope in Igbo. Really really a tough one. I do have a challenge with the proposition that we re stuck here unless we go native. Not sure it's gonna ever work out. U however have a strong case especially with the new born goat not being taught the location of the mother's breast... same could be said of the new born human baby too.

Yeah!. It's quite long. You need to read it to the end to grasp the full message. It will be done.
I'm making necessary research and arrangement.
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by psalmizt(m): 11:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
Silkmoth33: wetin Dis one dey write?

Spiritual things.. わかまりづ でか
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Blakjewelry(m): 11:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
@ musicwriter, I read your post on why Africa is backward technologically and I must disagree on that one. we only have two problem facing us.
1. lack of interest and investment in science by both government and the private sector.
2. poverty: in this aspect we have two major problem facing us. one is the need to make ends meet so, no body has time for extra non paying duty. two is finance, we all know that science project no matter how small is money consuming, person never see food shop na to go spend money for one prototype?
I have some science project I have to abandon because of finance and am sure there are a lot guys out there who have one or two things to offer but finance to proceed.
and one other thing many Africans see themselves as inferior to Rhodes white that invented these things and instead of us to face our challenges head on we rather to the Church to look for divine intervention.
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by musicwriter(m): 11:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
psalmizt:

Half Spirit? Really? Gimme a break... that u have certain gift doesn't qualify u as such.. It rather complicates ur position.... u don't have to say things like that... Honestly u don't.... It makes ur position harder to defend or align with

May be that's a wrong choice of word. But, that's how I am. Don't worry. You will be hearing more of me sooner or later. Let's not argue.
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
psalmizt:

Spiritual things.. わかまりづ でか
朣楢琴执㝧执瑩浻牡楧㩮㔱硰执㝧执獧 浻牡 敬 瀰
絸朣 杢㑳执獧扻捡杫潲湵潣潬㩲昣 昸昸㬸慢 牧 畯
摮椭慭 敧敷止瑩札慲楤湥楬敮牡氬 晥⁴潴敬 潴牦浯
㡦㡦㡦潴捥 捥捥戻捡杫潲湵浩条 㩥眭扥楫楬牡札慲
楤湥潴昣昸 昸攣散 散戻捡杫潲湵浩 㩥洭 猠汯摩⌠㙣
㙣㙣 搻獩汰祡 戺潬正潭潢摲牥爭摡畩㩳瀲 㭸漭戭
牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰敷止 瑩戭牯敤 慲楤獵㈺硰戻牯敤 慲楤
獵㈺硰执獧搴摻獩汰 祡戺潬正瀻
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Truckpusher(m): 11:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
TB Joshua could be master minding everything from this yeye prophecy to the collapse.

After all ,is there anything these men of God can not package to remain relevant.

Even in the bible someone tried to bribe the disciples to give him power to perform miracles grin

God forgive me sha......... cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by psalmizt(m): 11:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
Blakjewelry: @ musicwriter, I read your post on why Africa is backward technologically and I must disagree on that one. we only have two problem facing us.
1. lack of interest and investment in science by both government and the private sector.
2. poverty: in this aspect we have two major problem facing us. one is the need to make ends meet so, no body has time for extra non paying duty. two is finance, we all know that science project no matter how small is money consuming, person never see food shop na to go spend money for one prototype?
I have some science project I have to abandon because of finance and am sure there are a lot guys out there who have one or two things to offer but finance to proceed.
and one other thing many Africans see themselves as inferior to Rhodes white that invented these things and instead of us to face our challenges head on we rather to the Church to look for divine intervention.

His point I want to believe doesn't exempt the above. He is rather referring to the actual concept of internalising it. Just a lil analogy, there are times that ppl who were speaking English revert to their native dialect just to buttress a point. There's this realisation that comes from being able to ascribe these things to ones natural existence. While we cannot deny the issue of government focus and poverty, there's the aspect of nativity of these things.... a lil out of science though but it all matters
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Truckpusher(m): 11:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
Silkmoth33: 朣楢琴执㝧执瑩浻牡楧㩮㔱硰执㝧执獧 浻牡 敬 瀰
㡦㡦㡦潴捥 捥捥戻捡杫潲湵浩条 㩥眭扥楫楬牡札慲
㙣㙣 搻獩汰祡 戺潬正潭潢摲牥爭摡畩㩳瀲 㭸漭戭
獵㈺硰执獧搴摻獩汰 祡戺潬正瀻
Oboy! you get this kain talent? grin
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by psalmizt(m): 11:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
Silkmoth33: 朣楢琴执㝧执瑩浻牡楧㩮㔱硰执㝧执獧 浻牡 敬 瀰
㡦㡦㡦潴捥 捥捥戻捡杫潲湵浩条 㩥眭扥楫楬牡札慲
㙣㙣 搻獩汰祡 戺潬正潭潢摲牥爭摡畩㩳瀲 㭸漭戭
獵㈺硰执獧搴摻獩汰 祡戺潬正瀻

わたし わ わからない 感じです
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
Truckpusher: TB Joshua could be master minding everything from this yeye prophecy to the collapse.

After all ,is there anything these men of God can not package to remain relevant.

Even in the bible someone tried to bribe the disciples to give him power to perform miracles grin

God forgive me sha......... cheesy

[size=40pt]yes![/size] anything is possible.
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 25, 2014
Truckpusher: Oboy! you get this kain talent? grin
grin which kind talent...

I dubb am from one guy! In a forum game topic... Wait make i post link!
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by musicwriter(m): 12:00am On Sep 25, 2014
Blakjewelry: @ musicwriter, I read your post on why Africa is backward technologically and I must disagree on that one. we only have two problem facing us.

Of course, you're not the problem but government now formulating the right policies for people like you to excel in your science projects. In a sane country you could apply for grants to finish your job. That's what I'm calling for. A holistic change in government policy towards science.

Indeed science is the bedrock of any western economy. Read these:-

No Nation Will Industrialize Without Science.
http://www.africason.com/2014/09/no-nation-will-industrialize-without.html
Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM), Is the Key to US Economic Development.
http://www.africason.com/2014/09/science-technology-engineering-and-math.html
Science and Technology; A Key Driver of US Economic Growth.
http://www.africason.com/2014/09/science-and-technology-key-driver-of-us.html
US Clandestine Policy to Make African Scientists to Become US Citizens to Stop Them Coming Back to Africa.
http://www.africason.com/2014/09/a-clandestine-us-policy-against-african.html

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Truckpusher(m): 12:01am On Sep 25, 2014
Silkmoth33:

[size=40pt]yes![/size] anything is possible.
Honestly, sometimes you don't know what believe again. grin

But we just dey here sha dey wait for Jesus to show, me sef get questions for am. grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by psalmizt(m): 12:02am On Sep 25, 2014
Truckpusher: Honestly, sometimes you don't know what believe again. grin

But we just dey here sha dey wait for Jesus to show, me sef get questions for am. grin
Trust me, all man wan question am....
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 25, 2014
psalmizt:

わたし わ わからない 感じです
nah Japanese speaking in tongues u dey write ni?

Y ur own dey separated.
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by musicwriter(m): 12:04am On Sep 25, 2014
psalmizt:

His point I want to believe doesn't exempt the above. He is rather referring to the actual concept of internalising it. Just a lil analogy, there are times that ppl who were speaking English revert to their native dialect just to buttress a point. There's this realisation that comes from being able to ascribe these things to ones natural existence. While we cannot deny the issue of government focus and poverty, there's the aspect of nativity of these things.... a lil out of science though but it all matters

Good!. I just tried explaining him as well.
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by psalmizt(m): 12:04am On Sep 25, 2014
Silkmoth33: nah Japanese speaking in tongues u dey write in?

Y ur own dey separated.

Cos it is not fully kainji... I could write the same in kainji though... the above is mainly hiragana
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Truckpusher(m): 12:06am On Sep 25, 2014
Silkmoth33: grin which kind talent...

I dubb am from one guy! In a forum game topic... Wait make i post link!
Omo! I dun dey fear say you sef na prophet too grin

All these spiritual things me no join body ,wether na church or babalawo side I no follow, I just dey one corner dey watch as people just dey craze,fool themselves join say dem dey look for eternity or protection grin

I come dey ask say who protect me for my mama belle? undecided

And the eternity sef fit be another slavery o cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 25, 2014
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 25, 2014
Truckpusher: Omo! I dun dey fear say you sef na prophet too grin

All these spiritual things me no join body ,wether na church or babalawo side I no follow, I just dey one corner dey watch as people just dey craze,fool themselves join say dem dey look for eternity or protection grin

I come dey ask say who protect me for my mama belle? undecided

And the eternity sef fit be another slavery o cheesy

grin I like ur style.
Too much eye-service don kill dis country.
Nobody want make hin neighbor rest again. Nah so so give ur life to Christ dey reign. grin
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Truckpusher(m): 12:10am On Sep 25, 2014
psalmizt:
Trust me, all man wan question am....
Omo! from wetin I dey see for here ,many Nigerians no fit question am.

Dem never fit question dem pastors na their oga kpata kpata dem wan do gini? undecided

But me I dun already arrange question dey wait for am.

if him like make him by-pass me ,I go cause problem for judgement hall that day grin
Re: A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking!. by Blakjewelry(m): 12:10am On Sep 25, 2014
psalmizt:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'the Worst Civilian Regime Is Better Than The Best Military Regime'. How True? / My Thoughts On The Nascent Biafrian Demand For A Sovereign State / BBC Africa Highlights Buhari's Plagiarising Obama’s Speech - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.