Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

The Thomas....(a Family) - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Thomas....(a Family) (231665 Views)

Just Like The Dew.....(a Family Show) / We Had A Family / R.I.P. Dr. Ozodi Thomas Osuji - An Elegy.y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Orlolahdey(f): 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
Nice one boss
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 1:01am On Dec 01, 2014
AND HERE COMES ANOTHER NEW MONTH. THE FINAL LAP AS WE SAY GOODBYE TO 2014. HOW TIME FLIES! HAPPY NEW MONTH EVERYONE FOLLOWING THIS STORY. THIS DECEMBER BY THE GRACE OF JAH WILL BE OUR MONTH OF ULTIMATE PERFECTION.
And I want to use this opportunity to wish one of our wonderful follers here a happpy birthday. Just like yesterday, she was born. I remembered that day, I was hanging out with Stuff46 and Onemansquad that very day. lol.
Happy birthday to ADEH39, long life and prosperities as well as JAH making you bigger. Every of your heart desires shall be granted by JAH.
Shoutout to the water spirits!!!

1 Like

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 10:41am On Dec 01, 2014
POST HIDDEN

3 Likes

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by stuff46(m): 11:31am On Dec 01, 2014
oga duro all your storie eh,

its better for you to pause this story so not to cause me hypertension cause the suspense is too much.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by soniachuks(f): 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
Well done sir..
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
D9ty7:
AND HERE COMES ANOTHER NEW MONTH. THE FINAL LAP AS WE SAY GOODBYE TO 2014. HOW TIME FLIES! HAPPY NEW MONTH EVERYONE FOLLOWING THIS STORY. THIS DECEMBER BY THE GRACE OF JAH WILL BE OUR MONTH OF ULTIMATE PERFECTION.
And I want to use this opportunity to wish one of our wonderful follers here a happpy birthday. Just like yesterday, she was born. I remembered that day, I was hanging out with Stuff46 and Onemansquad that very day. lol.
Happy birthday to ADEH39, long life and prosperities as well as JAH making you bigger. Every of your heart desires shall be granted by JAH.
Shoutout to the water spirits!!!

Lol!!!, if u guys were dere when I was born dat means u are 100yrs old nw,
D water spirits said I should say a big THANK YOU 2 u guys, nd u are all invited 2 d party.
Same venue, hope u guys remember? I'm officially inviting Techno4life, Emmykul4luv, D9ty7,Onemansquad,Bluestarry nd 10 other volunteers 2 d party. Venue: Under d water of Lekki Beach,I mean under d SEA. DRess Code: White, many foods nd drinks are available. Including beautiful Chics 4 d guys. THANKS.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
And I want to attend your party o. But my pastor said I must not attend parties on the first day of the month. Especially if the venue has a 'L' in its spelling, remember 'Lekki.'
adeh39:

D water spirits said I should say a big THANK YOU 2 u guys, nd u are all invited 2 d party.
Same venue, hope u guys remember? I'm officially inviting Techno4life, Emmykul4luv, D9ty7,Onemansquad,Bluestarry nd 10 other volunteers 2 d party. Venue: Under d water of Lekki Beach,I mean under d SEA. DRess Code: White, many foods nd drinks are available. Including beautiful Chics 4 d guys. THANKS.
Moreso, I dnt have a white cloth, I dnt like chics, I attend parties where there is nothing to eat.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by omotalkie(f): 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
Dis Anita sef her brain dey touch ooh, she's not even making any attempt to save her marriage atleast for d sake of her children. Anyways, kudos to u d9ty7, and more grease to ur pen. Keep it coming pls
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by stuff46(m): 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
adeh39:

ayam 150already by that time
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Uthman51(m): 11:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Ndukings92(m): 10:07am On Dec 07, 2014
Any update today boss?
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by TiffanyJ(f): 7:08am On Dec 14, 2014
D9ty7, where have you been?
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 9:15am On Dec 14, 2014
POST HIDDEN

2 Likes

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 9:40am On Dec 14, 2014
POST HIDDEN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Onemansquad(m): 10:07am On Dec 14, 2014
David join d both of them and beat hell out of their body jor what nonsense!
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Ziziola: 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
Onemansquad:
David join d both of them and beat hell out of their body jor what nonsense!
Ah! Guy u bad ooo
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by stuff46(m): 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
na wa
that Dave guy smh for him

the next. update here to be next year na
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by kingphilip(m): 8:22am On Dec 15, 2014

--tbc--
"When parents break apart and the children decides to take sides, thing fall further apart."
n if things begin to fall apart sure the centre cannot hold
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by kingphilip(m): 8:28am On Dec 15, 2014
"Don't you are talk to me like that." Dave said still sitting down.
I think there should b ever

BTW Dave did the best thing anyone in his situation should have done... been calm shouldn't b a thing others should hinge on to belittle someone

d9ty7 u r really da boss carry go
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
FP kwa? How I go do am now?
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Pajames4all: 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
i love this
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by TiffanyJ(f): 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
D9ty7:
FP kwa? How I go do am now?
lol, you go do am wella. Congratulations
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by PrinceGozie(m): 2:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
Front Page.... At least, dz one go mk u dy update sharparly...
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by phunmielomo(f): 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
nice story.following
D9ty7:
"Dave, as the first son in the family and considering your age, you are in the best position to resolve this issue. Talk to dad, then talk to mum, but you won't probably because you think they'll beat you." Nathaniel said.
"Don't you are talk to me like that." Dave said still sitting down.
Everyone knew Dave to be an easy going guy who only speak when spoken to. He doesn't cause trouble and he doesn't support fights.
"You are just useless. Mind you, you are a graduate and in maybe a year of two, you'll take over dad's business then start a family of your own. I won't be suprised to see your wife beating you." Nathaniel said.
Dave was still sitting down looking at his kid brother like he was mad. His gentility has made people take him for granted and either the devil likes it or not everything is gonna change.
"One more word from you Nate and you'll be suprised to see yourself in the hospital the next time you wake up." He warned still sitting down.
"What can a dead chicken do than to pollute the air? Only a live chicken can make sounds, a dead one can do nothing. As far as I am concerned, Dave, you can do nothing."
Serena had only seen this in films and she always called it camera tricks but before her eyes, it was performed. Davies flung himself on Nathaniel's stomach and holding him, he pulled him to the ground and started punching him all over the face. Nathaniel could have fought back, but the attack on him was too sudden and he was caught unawares. He was only trying to block he blows, but he got more punches as a result of the resistance.
Serena knew better not to move close to them, she was just screaming Davies name.
"Dave!!!! You'll kill him o. Dave, you better stop." She screamed but it seemed to be empowering Dave the more.
She ran to their father's room. She pushed the door opened ad barged in.
"Are you out of your senses? Don't you have courtsey?" Her enraged father asked.
But she didn't care.
"Dave is almost killing Nate." She said.
Her father ignored her and continued writing only God knows what.
"Dad! I said Dave is beating Nate." She screamed.
"So, what do you want me do about it? Come out there to seperate them? They are men, one needed to be taught how to speak to elders." He said.
"Dad!! Is that all you'll say?" She asked.
"Now get out of my room." He said.
She angrily walked out of the room banging the door behind her. Her next stop was her mother's room where she also met disappointment, the elder lady sent her out even before she stated her mission.
She dejectedly returned to the living room where Nate was seated on the floor his fair handsome skin battered beyond what first aid could heal, while Davies was seated at the dinning like nothing happened.
"Nate, oh my God! See your face." She said as she squatted on the floor beside him?
Dave stood up and made to walked out of the living room. A hiss from Serana caught his ears and he changed his direction as he approached Serena who quickly hid behind Nate, who shifted to avoid another round of beating.
The little showing from them amused Dave who was forced to laugh as he bent down before Nate.
"Guy, am sorry. But next time, know what you say to me." He said extending his hand for a handshake.
Nate looked at him for a while, then spatted at him, before he stood up and limped out of the living room.
"Did you see that?" Dave asked wiping the spit off his face.
Serena hissed before running out of the living room.

END OF CHAPTER 4
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Jummygal: 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
Interesting!!!keep the ball rolling
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by loveyP(f): 3:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
Gr8 story......thumbs up
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by fisaylab: 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
Nice one bro,more ink to your pen.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
Their mother is crazy. So is she the same as her friend?

1 Like

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by rutemi: 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
Am here
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by hazardous(m): 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
Nice one Boss....

Following Mode Activated!
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Darus05(m): 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hmmm..real family division,what women cnnt do because of their ego. That someone control her hubby doesnt mean dat u cn control ur hubby...all men are not the same. Enjoy ur own life without compared it with dat of another. Txns D9ty7 for dc nice update.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hey guys, not to worry, I will drop an update later in the evening by the grace of God.
I really appreciate your comments;
Hazardous, Darus05, Tiffanyj, rutemi, Ogbarmey, fisaylab, Jummygal, phumielomo, PrinceGozie, Pajames4all.
Love you all.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (75) (Reply)

Short, Witty Quotes! / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon / Choices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.