Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

The Thomas....(a Family) - Literature (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Thomas....(a Family) (231740 Views)

Just Like The Dew.....(a Family Show) / We Had A Family / R.I.P. Dr. Ozodi Thomas Osuji - An Elegy.y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Ormorlehwah(f): 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
macpetrus:
I don't even knw what to say or write... !!!. Am disappointed the way thing turn around to be!!!

As for IBB.. You better write a letter of forgiveness before the High priest D9ty7 and offer 3 cow head to the goddess of your village!!... You just spoil the fun we enjoy in reading the story....

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by hadease(m): 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
I don't even knw what to say or write... !!!. Am disappointed the way thing turn around
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by omotalkie(f): 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
Dee I didnt receive ur mail. Does it mean am not eligible to finish d story sad
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by labaski(f): 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
I didn't receive an email too..na wa ooo..
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Neephemie(f): 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
Crzly dis IBB guy z a kill-joy. Dis z sheer wickedness nd i pray dat God'll pay him according 2 his deed. D9ty7 ur labour 'll nt go in vain nd ur reward' ll nt b given 2 som1 else. U've made a gud decision.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by StormAngel(f): 1:12am On Apr 24, 2015
Wise decision d9ty7

humbly awaiting ma mail cheesy
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by EllaGold35(f): 1:19am On Apr 24, 2015
As if i knew!!...dat dee will stop d story..
Well..im nt gona beg to get s concluding ppart of d stoey...
I know he'l still post ir here...
Same tin dah happend to tiffanyj's 'deceitful couples'...
Dazall
#patientlyWaiting
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by TiffanyJ(f): 8:43am On Apr 24, 2015
EllaGold35:
As if i knew!!...dat dee will stop d story..
Well..im nt gona beg to get s concluding ppart of d stoey...
I know he'l still post ir here...
Same tin dah happend to tiffanyj's 'deceitful couples'...
Dazall
#patientlyWaiting
thats not a good thing to say dear. Someone is plagiaring his work and is forced to stop and you act as if its nothing. I know d9ty7, he isn't one to just leave his story half way. This time around, he has no choice and please learn to respect his decision.
As for me coming back to give the conclusion of my story, i did it cause of my readers. I know what it feels like to start reading a book and stop halfway. I will stop writing once i identify another threat.
I won't work, fold arms and watch someone else take the glory. Maybe you can do that, Ella, i can't.
D9ty7, take your time and make your decision.

3 Likes

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 9:08am On Apr 24, 2015
TiffanyJ:

thats not a good thing to say dear. Someone is plagiaring his work and is forced to stop and you act as if its nothing. I know d9ty7, he isn't one to just leave his story half way. This time around, he has no choice and please learn to respect his decision.
As for me coming back to give the conclusion of my story, i did it cause of my readers. I know what it feels like to start reading a book and stop halfway. I will stop writing once i identify another threat.
I won't work, fold arms and watch someone else take the glory. Maybe you can do that, Ella, i can't.
D9ty7, take your time and make your decision.
So far a senior writer like Tiff is with me on this and 80% of the readers are with me, I don't care what one or two pple have to say.
It is my intellectual property, I have the right to decide what to do with it.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by ThaRuthlxx7: 9:36am On Apr 24, 2015
kwencypresh:
ha broda linus
Sick kwa

I knew u would say something but issok.

1 Like

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by sweetjenny305(f): 10:41am On Apr 24, 2015
Good morning Dee, I have not receive any email, am I not eligible?pls I beg u in the name of God, let me finish this story, am on my knee pls. May God bless u
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 11:02am On Apr 24, 2015
sweetjenny305:
Good morning Dee, I have not receive any email, am I not eligible?pls I beg u in the name of God, let me finish this story, am on my knee pls. May God bless u
There are so many people to send mails to. Relax, okay? You'll recieve yours in due time.

1 Like

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by labaski(f): 11:18am On Apr 24, 2015
D9ty7:

There are so many people to send mails to. Relax, okay? You'll recieve yours in due time.
. dee, am I eligible too?? lemme know pls.. I understand ur plight and wateva decision u take is just OK by me.. waiting pls.. thanks..
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by sammyomotola: 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
D9ty7, ave been waiting 4 ur mail 4 too long, ave been with u 4m d beginning, lemme c d end too, miss d thomas family, #teamtaiwo/teamserena
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by kenoz(m): 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
What is it with all this plagiarists sef ?!
Just stumbled on this story a week ago and was enjoying reading the story, all for me to now get to where the story is most interesting and have to quit all because of this plagiarist.
All you plagiarists in the house BE WARN.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by qhutetomsel(f): 3:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
hmmmn..d9ty7 I'm on ur other thread again nd I dnt knw wat to say u re jst too Wow!!!..jst joined NL nd I dnt think I'm entitled to gt d concluding part of dis story buh
*silently whispering into his ears* can u consider me..* quickly hides face*..
To hell wit IBB oo.. ur punishment dey dance skelewu for ya head.. great job u re doin dee nd to other members of dis thread I hale u o.. ur gal z loyal o ..peeps re nt smiling.
All izz well!!
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by sweetjenny305(f): 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
D9ty7:

Thanks for replying to my message, am honoured
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by soniachuks(f): 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
Bros I kno I don't really deserve the complete sorry cos I hardly comment but please,biko,ma binu,dari jimi and remember me..thanks in advance..and as 4 u IBB4luv abi na IBB4hate remember law of karma oh.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by stuff46(m): 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
Nigerian people and araha. D9ty7 it's not everyone that demands the work that should get it. IBB of a guy can choose to open account with a new moniker that he would disguise in such a way that he means good and in turn render all your struggles VOID.

My best take on this is that you suspend both the sending and convert the work to e-book. Anybody that have money for subscription, (atleast 1000per month, 250 wont be hard for him to pay to read your work). Atleast you are not asking for too much. Its your work, most of the novels people read, they buy them. And since you have shared up to this level as advert, its enough that way.

Enough of all this.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by donkizzydaboss(m): 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
sadIBBLUV may SOPONA ,OGUN ,SANGO strike u for doin dis.......dee pls snd me the conclusion of the thomas plzzzz
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by nimat158(f): 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
dnt forget ur little sister ooooooooooooo
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
stuff46:
Nigerian people and araha. D9ty7 it's not everyone that demands the work that should get it. IBB of a guy can choose to open account with a new moniker that he would disguise in such a way that he means good and in turn render all your struggles VOID.

My best take on this is that you suspend both the sending and convert the work to e-book. Anybody that have money for subscription, (atleast 1000per month, 250 wont be hard for him to pay to read your work). Atleast you are not asking for too much. Its your work, most of the novels people read, they buy them. And since you have shared up to this level as advert, its enough that way.

Enough of all this.
I appreciate this boss, but for some reasons, I will make sure at least 70% of the old readers get to finish this story. And moreso, I am selecting those who will get to read the concluding part, so, forget the fact that IBB might use his alternate moniker or whatever. I am no fool.
And to add, this story has gone beyond asking people to pay for the concluding part. They will all get to read the concluding part, I can assure them of that.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
donkizzydaboss:
sadIBBLUV may SOPONA ,OGUN ,SANGO strike u for doin dis.......dee pls snd me the conclusion of the thomas plzzzz
Oga, you can vex o.... But all the gods you mentioned no dey vex at the same time.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
Oga D9ty7, abeg me sef wan complete d story o, help me. Na my mail b dis Temitopehleb@gmail.com
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by stuff46(m): 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
donkizzydaboss:

Hahahahahhahahahaahhahahah

Chai, IBB devil self fit forfeit him kingship for you maka all the people when you don offend.

Btw, i join Amadioha ontop all the gods. Lol
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by stuff46(m): 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
D9ty7:

I appreciate this boss, but for some reasons, I will make sure at least 70% of the old readers get to finish this story. And moreso, I am selecting those who will get to read the concluding part, so, forget the fact that IBB might use his alternate moniker or whatever. I am no fool.
And to add, this story has gone beyond asking people to pay for the concluding part. They will all get to read the concluding part, I can assure them of that.

This is the boss speaking, what more can i say?

Hope am getting the concluding part tho, am also booking space for it cheesy
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
stuff46:

This is the boss speaking, what more can i say?

Hope am getting the concluding part tho, am also booking space for it cheesy
I won't send you the concluding part, I will call you and tell you the rest. How about that?
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by D9ty7(m): 8:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hey guys! Its high time you stopped asking if you are eligible to get the concluding part or not. I have said it times without number, you will recieve a mail from myself/nairaland(for those who are not on my followers list) just make sure you send a reply so I can have you in my inbox. I have between now and next weekend to send mails to those who will be getting the concluding part. Then by weekend, they get the remaining chapters.
Your posting on this thread is making me loose concentration on those I have sent mails to. Regular commenters will get the mail, there are no two ways about. Its not until you ask that I send you mails.
But ghost readers won't get the concluding part.
I am pleading to have this thread as it is now, so I can be able to click some pages backwards and send messages to those who commented.

2 Likes

Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by stuff46(m): 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
D9ty7:

I won't send you the concluding part, I will call you and tell you the rest. How about that?

Am honoured by this. cheesy
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Bloomingbud(f): 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
D9ty7:

Please I need the concluding part too.
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by Slimzjoe(m): 11:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
Jux came back From ma Short Vac, Hear/see that one Ibb was Stealing Oga Dee's Fish from his Soup Bouncer onemansquad what where you doing at the time by d way?? undecided

But this Rubbish still Made Dee's Fans to Come out of there Hiding Places especially the ghost Readers tongue

Ma Still Request for concluding Chapters cos me sef wan know how many more people Nathan Beat
Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by sammyomotola: 1:54am On Apr 25, 2015
D9ty7:

waiting 4 mine boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (75) (Reply)

Short, Witty Quotes! / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon / Choices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.